#1 MILF: Tanning Salon VIP Pass

Story Info
It’s ‘Bring Mrs. Burton to Work Day’ at Matt's first job!
18.6k words
4.54
11.9k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Teenage Blackmail Contract - Month 5

Previously, in 'Central's #1 MILF,' the bitchy, jaded, smart, successful, beautiful, frazzled, well-known, and obnoxiously self-assured Mrs. Nicolle Burton agreed to help a recent high-school graduate (with the aid of his opportunistic friend, Matt) collect an unusual bounty on her, in exchange for keeping the lion's share of the profits.

Inadvertently, through a series of questionable, air-headed decisions with her pack of girlfriends (the Fun Flock), and a string of misfits the following summer during their ludicrous 'Big Cock Contest,' she had provided Matt with a mountain of jerk-off material that the obsessed teenager eventually decided to use in his efforts to blackmail her into being his 'sex slave.'

Nicci was standoffish and dismissive of the kid's initial efforts. Still, the nerdy and ever-persistent Matt kept showing up at her home with poster-size images of the married mother of three falling victim to her weakness for particularly large penises during that bawdy contest with her friends and those well-endowed misfits.

To stop the relentless nagging and invasive but sophomoric efforts at blackmail by the obsessed nineteen-year-old, whom she had repeatedly dismissed as an easily handled nuisance, Mrs. Nicolle Burton eventually grew frustrated with the kid's harassment and tried to find a workable and concrete solution.

To resolve matters, she foolishly designed an ill-advised, poorly worded contract whereby she agreed to do 'whatever he wanted' for two hours once a month for one year. In exchange, the thrilled boy-but-not-quite-a-man promised to give her back all of the digital media, reveal nothing to her husband or her boss, and never bother her again.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but every month that passed made it more evident to Nicci what a bimbo move her contract concept was.

Initially stunned that the knockout babe of his masturbatory dreams had agreed to this deal, the lazy teen pushes the older woman further as his confidence grows.

In far too deep to back out, the sexy wife and mom gamely honors their contract in a cat-and-mouse effort to get through the year.

Month 5 - January

It was the second of January, and Nicolle Burton was relaxing in the guest room of her beautiful home. She was wearing sweats, hadn't showered since New Year's Eve, and had blankets pulled up to her chin as she binge-watched Netflix.

The Number One MILF hated January and February. She suffered from seasonal depression, or SAAD or something - she could never remember what they called it. Whenever the joyful, crazy excitement of all the winter holidays ended, she always felt bummed, and her distaste for the frigid darkness of New Jersey's coldest months made her feel like hibernating until spring.

So, that's just what she had begun to do. She had gotten her two kids, who still lived at home, off to school several hours earlier. Her oldest was still visiting for winter break, and even though her nineteen-year-old spent most of her time at her boyfriend's place, Nicci was dying to get her back to college and have her house in order again.

She was set to return to college in a week, and Nicci was dying to get her out of the house so she could have some more time to herself during the day. Her husband had gone to work and was out most days of the week, so that was good. Nic was an introvert, despite her outward appearances, and more alone time was always her preference.

Her phone had been blowing up all morning, as usual, from a non-stop stream of Fun Flock nonsense from some of her cronies, but she wasn't in the mood to respond or join in the meme-sharing. She preferred relaxing and was focused on a new show about serial killers. So, it was almost an hour after Matt had texted her, when she got up to pee, that she noticed his message.

'Happy New Year, Mrs. Burton!' wrote the teenage nuisance with whom she had an unfortunate contractual obligation.

'Happy New Year, Matt.'

'When can you come over this month?'

She stared at her phone for a few moments before typing, 'Never?'

'Ur the one who came up with the contract! LOL,' Matt responded.

She put her phone down and went back to her show. But the continual vibrations of text message notifications made it hard to concentrate.

She picked it back up to see three more pestering texts from Matt, and a few from her Fun Flock sisters. She took her time typing lengthy responses to each of the nonsensical, gossipy texts from her cronies before returning to Matt's thread.

'Did you get a job yet?' she wrote.

'No'

'K, text me when you get a job then, I guess,' the sex bomb wrote her young antagonist.

'That's not how the contract works, Mrs. Burton,' he typed, with a sad face emoji thrown in for good measure.

She could practically hear him whining through the phone.

'I am well aware of how the contract works, Matthew. Still got most of this month to hold up my end,' Nicci wrote.

She knew the kid thought of very little else other than his sexual fantasies about her. So she also knew nothing would motivate him more than not having to wait several more weeks to cash in on this month's obligation of having her do whatever he wanted for two hours.

'OMG seriously? You're making me get a job? Ur not my mom!"

'If you want to meet sooner than the last day of the month, then yes.'

She had a smug smile on her gorgeous, tired face as she typed. It had been bad enough having to do whatever the teenager wanted, but lazy kids really pushed her buttons.

She had already made one too many visits to his messy room and found herself cleaning it up in addition to her assigned sexual tasks while his lazy ass played video games solo or with his friend. If she were his mom, she'd have killed him for having a room like that. Instead, she'd found herself both cleaning his room and getting fucked in the filthy space - last time with a candy cane. Not ideal. She powered down her phone, pulled the blanket up to her chin, and returned to watching her show.

It was a week later when she heard from him again. She was in the same position in the same room but watching a new series since she'd already finished the last one.

'I got a job!' read his excited text.

'Rly?' Nicci responded. She had been hoping it would take longer.

'Yes, come visit me tomorrow!'

The Number One MILF rolled her eyes. She was out of delay tactics. 'Where?'

'At my new job! Hollywood Tans!' Matt replied.

"The salon next to the liquor store?"

'Yup. How's 12?'

'Fine, I guess.'

'Don't wear those awful sweats.'

'OMG, you sound like my husband.'

'I got u a season pass for tanning.'

'Rly?'

'So bring your bikini. Better yet, just wear that!'

She sent him an eye-rolling emoji before dropping her phone - disappointed he'd been able to get a job quite this quickly. On the other hand, she admitted to herself she wouldn't mind some free tanning. That Vitamin D was just the sort of thing that helped her with her cold, winter blues.

________________________________________________

The next day was bright and sunny but a frigid twenty degrees. Nicci rolled up to the nearby strip mall in her white BMW 5 series with her mane of blonde hair tossed into a mountainous messy bun on top of her pretty head.

As she pulled into the parking lot, she was upbeat despite the source of her invitation and his lascivious intent. Nicci viewed the perverted teenager, for the most part, as being easy to manage sexually, and while she fully expected to be putting out, she was also eager to knock another month off the stupid contract she had made with him.

She had even been looking forward to tanning and an excuse to get out of the house. As a Jersey girl, she'd grown up going to tanning salons in the winter and loved it. As she got into her thirties, she stopped going to preserve her skin. It had paid off, of course. Her pretty face was nearly wrinkle-free, unlike most other women in their late thirties, and she was deservedly proud of it.

She had learned from Halloween and Christmas that it wasn't worth taking any chances with Matt's instructions on attire, so she had done mostly as he had requested and didn't bring any other options for him to consider. She didn't want to be doing another humiliating fashion show.

She wore a pair of huge Gucci sunglasses, a bright-red, cropped, goose-down puffer jacket from Burberry, micro bikini bottoms, and a pair of cargo Uggs. Her bare nipples rubbed against the cool nylon inside of her designer jacket. She always went topless in tanning beds, so she hadn't felt the need to wear anything underneath. Her large breasts and erect nipples made the fitted jacket hard to zip, but she had managed with some jiggling contortions.

She didn't own any bikinis that offered more than minimal coverage to her stunning ass. So, when she exited her car, several surprised onlookers in the crowded parking lot took an interest. A tiny, gold-metallic triangle concealed no more than a few inches of her rear. At first glance, other than her chunky boots, the stunning woman looked shockingly bare from the waist down.

Once she had stepped out into the cold January air, goosebumps instantly covered her smooth thighs and meaty, round cheeks. A number of different sets of eyes remained locked onto her juicy, bouncing rear as she hustled quickly from her car to the closed doors of the salon, where she flung them open and disappeared behind them.

Matt was the only one in the reception area of Hollywood Tans, and he beamed from his position behind the counter when the bells rang, and he saw Nicci hurrying through the door. His eyes and pants bulged as he took in the sight of his goddess in her Uggs, bikini bottoms, and waist-length jacket.

"Your legs are still so tanned," he stammered, staring at her shapely legs, the wind knocked out of him briefly by the otherwise normal mom's overwhelming sexuality.

"I get a lot of sun in the summer...as you, unfortunately, know well," she said with a sneering roll of her eyes.

He swallowed hard at the many memories he had of her either naked or nearly naked around her backyard pool.

She pulled the zipper of her jacket halfway down, revealing her cavernous cleavage with a burst, like the opening of a cylinder of Pillsbury dinner rolls. She took a deep breath and said, "That's better," as the teenager's eyes darted from her legs to her melons.

"Umm," he struggled to get the words out, with her sultry presence overwhelming him. "What happened to only wearing a bikini?"

"Oh, please. Don't be ridiculous." She unzipped her jacket all the way and opened it to show her heavy, D-cup breasts. Her nipples were still stiff from the cold, so her large areolas looked small and tight. Matt felt his dick twitching with excitement.

"How's this? I'm not even wearing a bikini top, genius. Topless under here. Better? Bikini bottoms only! Did you want me to come in here barefoot? It's the middle of fucking winter. I had to wear the jacket! Want me to freeze...or get arrested for indecency? Shut the fuck up!"

She let the kid ogle her bare chest for a moment before zipping her jacket halfway up with another eye-roll and a sigh. He was so annoying.

"Anyway," Nicci stated matter-of-factly, "I need some new bronzer or a tanning accelerator if I'm really going to do this. Does the shop have anything? I'm sure it must, right?"

Matt averted his gaze from her stunning form and tried to get his wits about him. He turned to face a display of expensive tanning supplies behind the counter.

"Well, umm, I think we have these here, if that's what you mean," he said and began to read the labels of the different oils. "Obnoxious by Ed Hardy, Cheeky Brown, and...Conceited." The kid laughed. "Those are great names!"

Nicci actually smiled as she heard him. Her husband always used to make fun of the stupid names of these expensive tanning products. They were certainly unique.

"What do you want?" he asked. "All three seem like they'd be perfect for you, Mrs. Burton."

"Oh, fuck you, you little weasel! You can kiss my ass. Oh wait... You'd enjoy that too much, wouldn't you?" She laughed at herself as soon as she responded, realizing that her words and the manner in which she had spoken them had quickly proven his point about all three brands describing her.

"Which one is the most expensive?" Nicci asked wryly.

The kid was amazed when he turned back to the bottles to check their prices. "Oh my God," he said, "they're all so much money! I guess Conceited is the highest. One hundred dollars...per bottle? Can that be right?"

"Well, that's the one I want then," she teased. "On you, of course. On the house. New member discount."

"On me? I don't have permission to do that. And you're not even a member yet, are you?"

She just looked at him with a death stare. "Am I not getting the VIP Pass today, Matt? Given our arrangement?"

"But my manager will take this out of my paycheck," he complained.

"Good thing I made you get a job then, huh?" Nicci replied. "Now, set up my booth for me. I want to relax before I have to....whatever with you. You know how to set it up, right? Don't fuck it up, either. I don't want to burn."

Unbeknownst to either her or the teenage boy behind the counter, two men who had seen Nicci hustling into Hollywood Tans from the parking lot had gotten out of their cars to get a better look at the vision. They had their faces shamelessly pressed to the window behind her. They stared at her curvy, minimally clothed ass and bare thighs while she stood with her back to them and talked to Matt.

Matt barely knew what he was doing behind the counter. He had only received a brief online training session. But the one thing he had learned was how to turn on the timers for the various tanning beds at the salon. He pressed a few buttons in the system, and within a few seconds, the nicest, largest tanning room was ready.

While he was pressing buttons behind the counter, Nicci absent-mindedly reached behind her in an ineffective attempt to pull the tiny fabric of her bikini bottom out of her ass. It was ineffective because there was hardly any fabric to pull; the bottoms may as well have been a thong.

Pushing her sunglasses up onto the crown of her head, she glanced back at her ass to confirm there was no hope of expanding the coverage from her bikini bottom. As she did so, Nicci spotted in her peripheral vision the leering faces of the two guys outside.

They looked like the burglars from 'Home Alone,' and it might have been funny had it not been so invasive. Matt noticed them, too, and tried to wave them away, but they didn't budge until Nicci wheeled to take a better look at whatever was going on behind her.

She glared at the two gawkers. One was old and had a cane. The other was on the opposite end of the age range - another guy maybe close in age to Matt, possibly a year or two older. She flipped them both off, yelling, "Get the fuck out of here!"

They couldn't hear her, but they could see her withering look, and they could see her yelling. They knew it was directed at them and could see both her middle fingers. saluting them as well. The two men slunk off as a result, and Matt took the opportunity to gaze longingly at her ass while she faced off against the gawkers. When Nic was sure they had gone, she turned back to Matt, cocking her head drearily.

"This is why I don't leave the house," she sighed and took a deep breath. "Listen, I'm not saying I want our monthly 'meeting' to always be in that messy room of yours, but the last thing I want is for someone to see me with you - especially dressed like this. People know me. What if those guys knew me?"

Matt readied the expensive bottle of bronzer and tried to rationalize with her.

"But is this really that weird? I mean, you go tanning, right?"

"Not for a long time...and...not looking like this! I would wear sweats. I'd look plain, like I look at home. I wouldn't be jiggling around bottomless in the parking lot."

"They don't know that, though," Matt countered.

Nicci shook her head. The kid didn't seem to get it. "So what if they don't know it, Matt? The point is, it's not what I do, and they might know me. Makes me look bad...slutty...whatever. That could be a problem."

"Why didn't you wear sweats today, then?" he asked.

Nicci looked at the teenager like she wanted to punch him. "You know very well why I didn't, young man! I'm required to do whatever my so-called master wants for these two hours, and you told me I needed to wear nothing but a bikini! Arggh!" she squealed. "You drive me crazy sometimes!"

"You drive me crazy, too!" he replied excitedly.

"I don't think we drive each other crazy quite the same way! You drive me crazy like I can't even believe I have to spend this much time talking to a teenage boy. Talking to grown men is bad enough, but talking to you this much makes me lose brain cells - especially debating something this obvious. Just admit I'm right."

Matt watched her ranting, thinking she was unbelievably sexy. He couldn't help smiling because he knew he was going to fuck her, and he couldn't wait to fuck her. He waited all month to fuck her. All he wanted to do was fuck her.

"Just like this!" she said, pointing at him animatedly. "I see the look on your face, and I can tell what you're thinking. It's SO obvious. I'm trying to communicate with you, and you're only thinking about one thing! Why am I even trying to communicate with a teenage boy? Well, you know what, let's just fuck the whole time then and not speak to each other, okay? I actually think I'd rather fuck you for two hours than have to have a conversation with you. Jesus!"

"Seriously?" he asked proudly. "You want to? Right now?" he asked eagerly.

"Dude, NO! I'm trying to be understood here! I'm not serious about preferring to fuck you, you idiot! None of that was a compliment. Do you understand anything? Have you ever even talked to a woman?" she snapped back.

Fuming, she held out her hand for the bronzer. "Just give my fucking bronzer so I can go take a few minutes to myself."

Matt smiled in complete confusion and handed her the overpriced bottle of Conceited tanning oil, along with a couple of slips of paper.

"Here's a couple of fun tanning stickers, too, okay, Mrs. Burton? These are awesome! Put one on each cheek, okay? It will be so fun!" One was a big smiley face, and the other was a three-letter combo sticker saying 'O-M-G.' He held both his hands out and gestured animatedly, like he was grabbing two big handfuls of her butt, to show his excitement.

"Our largest room, madame," he said, finally handing her a card with Velcro on the back that she could stick on the door to show it was occupied. "Last one down the hallway."

"Thank you so much," she said, in a high-pitched tone of mock politeness after taking the bottle, stickers, and card from the kid. "Thank God I took a Xanax before coming here. By the way, there's no one else in this shit hole, right?"

"Not right now!" he said brightly. "But if you want, I can track down those two Peeping Toms. I bet they'd love to join you for a tanning session." He followed it up with a wink.

"I think you know that won't be necessary," she said with an icy, fake smile. "Besides, that would be the last move you ever made on me, little guy."

With that, the Number One MILF turned on her heel and strutted arrogantly toward the back room. Matt followed her, watching the glorious sex bomb swing her hips in her puffer jacket and Uggs while her beautiful legs flexed and her juicy ass cheeks crashed and jiggled all the way down the hallway whether she liked it or not. His six-inch cock was painfully hard as he followed the woman who occupied his many fantasies back to the last room.

CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers