#1 Starfucker Supreme

Story Info
The Memoirs of an Escort for the Celebs.
3.8k words
3.39
18.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm one of the best paid and most sought-after male escorts in the world. I live mainly in hotels. And in my private gym in my London penthouse.

My clients are the very rich and famous: top models, athletes, singers, actresses, and even royals. All loaded with money. In my line of duty money is not a factor; I get very well paid and always what I ask for. That's one of the privileges when you're in a league of your own.

The price I have to pay is living a hush hush life of secrecy and making sure I'm in no way associated with my clientele. And I'm continuously tested and under scrutiny of a doctor who works for MI5. This gives me clearance with even the most sensitive contacts, like the princesses of Britain and Monaco.

I do everything my clients want me to do, I know no limits considering sex. Since they are the customer they can call the shots. With two exceptions. All my clients are at least 18 years old, and I work strictly without condoms. There's no exception to this rule. Furthermore, I always insist on coming inside. That is also non-negotiable. But money shots are of no interest to my clients, and the interactions are never recorded.

Otherwise I'm into anything. I'm sometimes even used for breeding, which the result I'm having offspring that are also children of the famous. I'm especially used for this purpose by lesbians. A pussy is a pussy, so to me it's all the same.

We're never seen together in public. I'm not an escort who wines and dines the ladies, I'm strictly there for the sex. Simply because I'm good at it. My clientele loves me because of my above average and very straight cock, and my extreme stamina. I can go on uninterrupted for a long time and only come on commando, just like the best male porn stars.

Michelle O

For the sake of discreetness I'm either already in the hotel suite of my client when she arrives, or I'm escorted in by her security detail. A divergent example was the recent visit to Amsterdam by Michelle at the end of her European book tour promoting her autobiography. When she finished her lecture at the Ziggo Dome she was ushered to my Prinsengracht loft instead of her hotel suite. I mostly work from my London penthouse, but as a Dutchman I still have my pied-à-terre in Amsterdam. She was delivered at my door at ten thirty. I opened a nice chilled bottle of Chablis, and while Michelle ate the light snacks I had ready for her, I ate out her matured snatch. We jumped into my king size bed. I brought her to at least three orgasms, mainly by worshipping her divine fur-lined gash with my mouth and tongue and fingers.

Since she had delivered her last lecture of the series she needed some distraction to unwind. With Barak not at hand my discrete services were a convenient alternative. Before I sent the mature MILF back to her hotel some two hours later I fucked Michelle deep and hard and left my trademark memento at the threshold of her womb.

My first assignment

I remember my first assignment like it was yesterday. At the time I lived on Barbados. I was there on a holiday, enjoying the sun, surf and sand, and life in general, especially the girls on the beach in skimpy swimsuits. I had recently made a small fortune from selling my ICT start-up. I could live my life without further income for quite some time, so I decided to stay there.

One day a man approached me at the bar. Suit, friendly, quite handsome. He said he had noticed my longing for the girls, the way I observed them on the beach. He asked me if I had noticed the girls' desire for me. I hadn't. He explained to me they did. He told me there was something that made the girls want me, physically. They wanted to have sex with me. Was it my physique, I asked him. That could be part of it, he said, but not necessarily so. Surely girls are more attracted to handsome men, but that's not enough for them to want to have sex. Really wanting to have sex, beyond a fleeting daydream. Like a burning desire that has to be extinguished. He was sure I had that attraction.

I didn't. He couldn't believe I had never experienced chicks falling for me just like that. I never allowed them close to me, I said, for I didn't want any relationship. He told me the girls didn't either. They only wanted me to fuck them, not having a relationship with me. Men don't believe girls also want sex just for the sex. That that's not only a male thing. If I didn't believe him he wanted to bet me. He pointed to a girl at the other side of the bar. She wants you to fuck her, he said. Go to her, take her hand in yours and she'll stand up. Don't say or ask anything, just walk out of the bar and she'll follow. Go to your room, and she'll drop her dress right there and jump into your arms.

It was exactly as he had said it would be. And it was very satisfactory. The next day he didn't have to ask me, he knew. He told me to use my ability, if not for my own selfish desires, then at least for the benefit of the girls. I even should ask for money, because I grant them a service.

But how could I know which girls wanted to have sex with me? You will know, he said. He offered to be my agent. He only wanted a percentage but only If I did ask a fee. Because I still couldn't believe the girls would really even pay me.

The second evening another girl my agent had pointed out to me followed me to my room. After I had fucked her silly and pumped her twat full of my cream she paid the fee I asked her without blinking an eye.

The third day I saw a very hot girl on the beach. I pointed her to my new friend and he said she probably would want me. But I should ask more money. At least a grand. Why? Otherwise she'll think you're cheap, and she'll lose interest. Cheap? Sure, didn't I know who she was? No.

Gisele B

My first real hit and first supermodel was the Brazilian Gisele. She had just finished a shoot in the surf in a hot skimpy black bikini. The sheer black blouse she wore hung open unbuttoned and was so wet it clinged to her killer body. Her blonde hair framed that sweet face. I looked into her eyes as I walked up to her offering a cocktail which she happily accepted with a smile. I asked her if she would like to wind down in my nearby condo, and she did. Before long I had Gisele naked in my arms on my king size bed, my money maker deep inside that awesome snatch of her. An hour later her body was totally relaxed and her quim filled with my spending. My nuts were two ejaculations lighter, and my bank account a slight bit healthier.

Geri H

Spice Girl Geri is another of my first assignments. And one still on my client list. When she visited Barbados with the other Spice Girls she ended in my arms, enjoyed my joystick, and I enjoyed her beautiful body. I bedded the singer two nights in a row. During our long conversations Geri confided in me how she craved for sex after their steamy concerts. She had slept once with fellow Spice Girl Mel B. but nothing better than a good hard cock to wind down on. Nowadays whenever she's in London or New York while her hubby Mike H isn't in town - which is often the case as he races all over the globe - I await her in her hotel room for a full night of sex and fun. Geri is one fun and sex loving creature. She wants me to tell her what I really really want, and I do, and then we fuck like rabbits.

Tennis stars

Among tennis players it is well known that sexual activity before matches, contrary to what is widely believed, can be a great improvement to their performance. In a way it's a natural doping, but don't ask me how. During grand slam tournaments I keep residence in a hotel close to the tennis grounds. Top players who are among my clients visit me there some hours before their matches for an intensive session with my magic tool. I immensely enjoy the up close view of those panties clad crotches as they get out of their tennis skirts. Peeling the last layer away and finally seeing those naked pussies and tight tushies... that's so utterly enjoyable. And then I even get to fuck them good! Many matches are won with my sperm swimming deep inside the beautiful athletes.

Among the great athletes that benefitted from my program are Martina H, Jennifer C, Lindsay D, Maria S and Carolina W. Recent clients are Simona H from Romania, Ashleigh B from Australia and Kiki B from Holland. High on my is the Haitian/Japanese Naomi O. She maybe doesn't need my program career wise, although I'm sure she would appreciate it very much.

I have also fucked the beautiful Anna K on the side. One day she stumbled on my practice as she overheard Maria S in the women's dressing room at Wimbledon. She stepped into my hotel room unannounced and kept visiting me. But only in Wimbledon; apparently she never knew of my practices in New York, Melbourne and Paris.

Field hockey players

Female athletes I adore most, apart from hot chicks running around in tight sport shorts playing volleyball or handball or track racing, are tennis and field hockey players. Those jumping skirts never fail to titillate my fantasies. I do hockey stars for free, since they don't earn much and to me it's an honour to fuck them. Among the hockey chicks I've nailed more often are the beautiful model-like Ellen H, the now pro poker player Fatima Morera de M, the Australian hockeyroo Anna F, and the Argentinean Leona Delfina M. They all know perfectly well how to play with hard stick and balls...

Sports athletes

Other notable sports athletes who use my services are the downhill skier Lindsey V, soccer player Alex M, professional golfer Michelle Sung W and pole vaulter Allison S. They all seek relaxation through my very personal attention and recognize the strictly professional services I offer, and the benefits they get from that. Whether it's for their athletic performances, or for their personal merit.

Singers

Singers enjoy my attention as well. Before her unhappy early retirement Amy W was a frequent customer. It's sad my coaching couldn't get her out of her depressions and away from cocaine. I'm a firm believer of natural dope and natural relaxing.

As is the beautiful Taylor S who likes jumping me a lot. Whenever I'm in her hotel suite after her concert she doesn't play the bitch, although she might do so because she's the one who pays. She always wants me to be ready in her bed as soon as she enters her suite. Leaving the elevator she drops her clothes and crawls under the linen stark naked to nestle against my body. I slide my snake into her slit from behind, and we're off. For half an hour Taylor lies at rest while I warm her snatch with subtle hip movements. Then she crawls on top of me and mounts me cowgirl style, riding to an orgasm in a way more resembling her wild behaviour on stage. She usually comes twice, after which I deposit my contribution inside her hot honey box before I leave again.

Jodie F

One of my all-time favourite actresses is the sweet Jodie F. Whenever I hear her speak, like in a movie, I remember what her pussy smells like. Her mellow minge is very intoxicating and addictive, just like that thick southern accent of hers. She's one of those lesbians who likes to have their snatches filled with the real thing every once in a while. Without relational problems, or gossip in the press. For chicks like her I'm the perfect confidential solution to get what they need.

She's the epitome mature MILF. A very seasoned cunt, but one with low mileage for cock. That is a positive side effect with lesbians. She's one of my regulars in New York, even after all the years we've fucked each other now. I'm sure she could do with less, but since I'm her cock craving lesbian's refuge I suspect her having developed a small crush on me. Even in a purely physical relationship there is fondness for sure.

Emma W

Another actress I can't leave unmentioned is the lovely Emma. Now she's a wild cat at heart, and a textbook example of a girl who never gets enough, who simply likes sex for what it is: a physical activity apart from the relationship.

Our first fusion occurred during the shooting of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's funny she kept calling me Ron. The romantic feelings she develops towards Ron W in the movie were no doubt performed through method acting reflecting on our intimate carnal meetings. Just turned eighteen those first mergers coincided with Emma's maturing in real life as well. And since she had just recently started being sexually active our first encounters were frequent and I gave her plenty opportunity to experiment.

Emma is one of the very few people who has permanent access to my London condominium. She sometimes uses it as a hideaway place to get away from everybody when the pressure of stardom becomes to much. If I'm around we fuck a lot, to release all the tension. And simply because she's so incredibly hot and fucking her is so much fun.

Mating with Emma is always nice. I don't consider her a customer, although she insists on paying me. To me she's more like a little sister with whom I have an incestuous relationship. But for Emma it's necessary to pay for my services to keep her head straight, and to stay away from an emotional attachment. I can live with that. As long as we get to fuck each other once in a while.

Carice van H

I know Carice (and her sister Jelka) from way back when they lived in my neighbourhood. Around the corner. I saw them often play in the street when they were just cute little girls. In cute little dresses and sexy short skirts.

We bumped into each other again years later when she already had made a name as an actress. She did not yet have the international acclaim she has nowadays being famous for her acting in Black Book, and more recently making furore as Melisandre in Game Of Thrones. But she was sort of famous in Holland for her role as a cat changing into a woman in the children's movie Minoes.

We met in Amsterdam where she was partying after receiving a 'Golden Calf', the Dutch 'Oscars'. It was shortly after I had started my new profession in Barbados. I offered her a drink at the bar and we talked about old times in the village we came from. Fortunately my magic charm works as well on acquaintances. I hardly needed to suggest we might party on elsewhere. She insisted I came with her to her condo where we partied on into the night. We cuddled a lot, and Carice couldn't keep her hands from my crotch. Even though she's younger she had to get my cock out of my trousers and into her pussy. I didn't stop her, for that was exactly what I wanted the most. Now who doesn't want to explore Carice's treasure? And I thought it would be a good idea to include her into my clientele.

I always loved watching her in her movies, and now I had the pleasure of observing her up close and very personal in all her female charm. I explored that hot body from all sided, inside and out. Before the night was over I played with her puppies and fingered her clit. And for sure I sank my hard rod into her tight twat, and she sat her hot minge onto my upright pole. We danced the carnal dance of lovers, and both came and came. Even today we often meet and fuck, especially when she's in London for her film projects. As all the others she loves to relax on the end of my hard-on after a long day of sweating in the spotlights.

Royalty

I wish I could say I've done it with Diana. I didn't. But I've done her sister in law Sarah F, only after her marriage to prince Andrew. She's quite a good fuck. And I have a weakness for redheads.

Among my regulars these days are the royal highnesses princess Kate of England, princess Madeleine of Sweden, and princess Charlene of Monaco. They are truly something else. Our encounters are surrounded with great secrecy. But once we're alone and in private they all reveal themselves as highly active and very demanding sexually. It's easy to see why they like to utilize my services when their sweethearts are too busy with the affairs of state. I won't deny it's very good for my bank account. But foremost it's a true pleasure to be of use to the very privileged and give them those coveted moments of carefree bliss.

Porn starlets

I've got a special weakness for porn stars. I don't consider them as clients and I never accept any payment. In the end we're in the same business. But since I never fuck before a camera it's no work to them when I fuck them. And to me it's more like a master class. They teach me the finer tricks of how to treat women sexually. Not what they do professionally as a porn star, but what they like as a sexual being. And all the subtle differences I can use when addressing my sexual energy to a client.

For the porn stars there is no pressure to perform when they're with me. They enjoy our sessions as pure fun and relaxation. In that way my doing is for them just the same as it is for my clients.

Ginger L

Ginger is the first porn star who got mega superstar status. She was the epitome girl-next-door, the scrawny little sexpot who openly had explicit sex on camera. And I for one just love looking at that. And I'm one of the lucky mortals who had the pleasure to have fucked her myself. Not once, but quite often. And I still do, even now that she has been retired for quite some time.

I don't have the cock of a porn star, although my 6.5 inch boner is above average. But I certainly know how to use mine. And the girls love what I do with it. What I love the most with chicks like Ginger is that they don't fake an orgasm while fucking me. There is no need for it. It would be no problem if she didn't. But I always make sure she's fine and manipulate that gorgeous clit she has until she screams out her happiness and leaks her girly juice.

Asia C

What can I say. Jessica Steinhauser is a great fuck, period. And I do know this from my own experience. Even now the famous fuck toy from Asian/German descent is retired from the business. We sometimes meet and still do the carnal dance together. As she puts it herself: "Nothing like a good great fuck once in a while to make a girl feel good."

Since she's a widowed single mom of two I no longer charge her. Well, you might say she paid a fee for lifelong access to my cock. Asia no longer wears her labia ring. She had the piercing removed and gave it to me. I now wear her silver ring proudly as a lorum, pierced through the underside of my penis at its base. No better piercing than a second-hand one from Asia. Many of my clients go crazy when I tell them they might have seen it before, and where, and that they are now only one fuck away from 63-plus pro studs in the industry (who fucked her in 220-plus films).

Zara W

The Dutch Esther Kooiman is a really kind and sweet girl. We did met quite often in her active years, which was sadly only from 1991 to 1993.

We joined the mile-high club together one day when we flew from AMS to LAX. We did get caught because Zara got into a fit of her well-known giggle. But the flight attendant being a fan of Zara herself let us at it and even guarded the door. As I left the lavatory she slipped inside and traded my place with Zara. She ate her pussy out and swallowed the fresh spunk I'd just left there. As we disembarked the plane she thanked me.

Nowadays we still meet once a year. As she lives in the vicinity of Paris now, she visits me when I take up my residence at Roland-Garros a few days before the tennis pussies start marching through my hotel suite.

Doutzen K

Of the well-known supermodels I know intimately I've already mentioned the sweet Gisele. There's one hot supermodel I can't leave unmentioned: the Frisian Doutzen. We have always met in her hotel suite every single night before all her performances on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. We fucked the stars of the heaven to get her totally relaxed and prepared for the catwalk. And now she's retired from VS we still fuck. Since 2011 she's my absolute favourite MIF, mother I fuck. Lucky for me her hubby works all over the globe, so there are plenty of moments Doutzen needs and loves my company. Other supermodels I've enjoyed in the flesh are the lovely Romee S, Elsa H, Jasmine T, Barbara P and Josephine S.

12