10-78, Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Story Info
A rookie cop gets caught with her pants down. Heavy non-con.
5.1k words
4.15
49.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsenathW
AsenathW
64 Followers

WARNING: The following story contains graphic descriptions of non-consensual sex between a female police officer and a male assailant. This is a work of fiction and in no way condones any sexual contact without the consent of all parties. Any similarities to any real persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Reader discretion is advised.

• • •

"Unit 2, come in" came a gravelly voice over the radio.

Katie cursed under her breath as she pressed the PTT button on her shoulder.

"Go for Unit 2," she replied as she put the Ford Explorer in park behind the old strip mall and unbuckled her seatbelt. The man's voice grated back through her shoulder-mounted mic a few seconds later as she was shutting the car door and looking around the deserted back lot.

"You missed your check-in, Evans. Again."

Katie sighed and cursed again into the darkness as she hurried to the empty dumpster against the wall of what was once a liquor store, fumbling with the clasp of her duty belt along the way. She hit the PTT button again.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again."

"That's what you said last time. Every two hours, remember? Don't go nodding off on me out there."

That wasn't fair. She had only fallen asleep twice in the two weeks she'd been working this miserable shift and hadn't fully adjusted to being nocturnal yet. It wouldn't be so bad if the whole county didn't go to sleep at 11:00p.m. There wasn't even anywhere open for her to use the bathroom past midnight and she had missed that window thanks to some crazy old lady who thought she saw a prowler out in her back yard for the third time this month. Now she had to find somewhere to pee, fast.

"10-4, unit 2 out," she answered quickly as she unclasped her duty belt and hung it on the protruding loading arm of the ancient, rusted dumpster. She peeled her too-tight navy patrol pants down to her calves, regretting not accounting for shrinkage in the wash when she ordered them, and shimmied her white cotton panties down around her knees. Leaning against the brick wall, Officer Evans squatted low in the shadow of the dumpster and spread her feet as wide as her bunched pants would allow. She reached around her bare thighs and pulled her lips apart a second before she relaxed and began to soak the cracked asphalt. She sighed aloud as the pressure on her bladder waned and watched as the stream of piss ran out away from the building and crossed out of the shadow of the dumpster into the weak yellow light of the only working street light that stood some 100 feet away. It took her several seconds to realize her duty belt was gone.

She turned her head at the sound of her Glock being drawn from its holster and found herself staring up the muzzle of her duty weapon. A thin man in dirty jeans and a black tee held the belt in one hand and the gun in the other, pointed at her face. He let out a low chuckle.

"I actually caught you with your pants down. Literally. " He laughed a little louder now. "Pissing in public. What a nasty bitch," he mused, looking pointedly at the tiny river that still ran down the asphalt. "Thats indecent exposure, you know."

Katie looked up at the man with wide, panicked eyes as her face flushed red. How had this happened? How could she be so careless as to let someone sneak up on her like this? Is there a round in the chamber? God, is what if-

"Lemme see your hands," the man growled.

Without thinking Katie complied immediately, regretting it instantly when her labia closed back together making her spray forward onto her wadded pants and dribble down her thighs.

She winced at her mistake but was more concerned about not getting murdered than not wetting her pants.

"Stand up. Slowly," he ordered.

With great effort Katie managed to hold her half-empty bladder before slowly sliding her back up the wall into a standing position. Her uniform top almost fell low enough to cover her bare vulva but stopped just short of protecting her modesty from the armed assailant and the sense of exposure she felt was overwhelming. Katie bent down to pull up her underwear but stopped when her attacker touched the muzzle of her gun to the crown of her head.

"Did I tell you to pull your pants up? No I fucking didn't. Now turn around and face the wall, hands behind your back."

Katie slowly stood up straight and did as instructed, trying not to panic as she heard her cuffs being removed from her belt.

"Hey, come on, you don't have to-"

"Shut up. If I wanna hear you talk, I'll ask. Otherwise you're gonna be quiet. You wanna be ALIVE and quiet, you keep your mouth shut," he threatened as he closed the cuffs around her wrists with a series of ratcheting clicks.

Between the handcuffs behind her back and the pants bunched just below her knees, Katie was helpless. She couldn't make a run for it, she would be limited to a pathetic hobble and wouldn't make it two feet like this. Maybe is she-

SMACK!

Katie gasped and jumped in surprise as a cold hand slapped her wet ass.

"You know, for a cop,"

SMACK!

"You're pretty good-lookin'," the man muttered as he leaned in close behind her. He took a handful of her ass and squeezed hard. "Especially with this big ass of yours..."

He took hold of the few links of chain between the handcuffs and pulled up, forcing Katie to bend over or risk dislocating her shoulders as her arms were lifted behind her. She winced when she felt his other hand dragging fingertips slowly from the backs of her thighs up to her vulva and the crack of her ass.

"Very nice..." the man growled. "Whaddya say to a little 'community service,' officer Nasty?"

Katie's stomach twisted when she heard him unzip the fly of his jeans.

"W-what? Wait, hang on-" she protested, voice waivering as she tried to stand up straight. He held firm to the cuffs and Katie nearly wrenched her shoulders out of socket trying to straighten her back before bending back down. The man pulled her wrists higher and forward in a parabolic arc, forcing Katie to double over completely to lessen the joint-wrenching pain in her shoulders. Using her cuffed wrists to guide her, the man turned Katie to face the dumpster and hung her cuffs over the hooked loading arm of the edge of the rusted dumpster.

Katie was folded in half, looking back between her legs, her head hung only a few inches from the ground. The man stood just behind her, and Katie watched upside down as he fished her backup handcuffs from her duty belt, using them to secure to first set of cuffs to the dumpster.

"Please," she pleaded, blood rushing into her face, "just let me go. I swear to God I won't say a word about this to anyone."

Katie yelped at the cold muzzle of her pistol being pressed hard against her warm, bare vulva.

"What did I tell you about talking, you dumb bitch? You wanna go home with only two holes gown here, you keep your cock-sucker shut, got it?"

Katies struggled against her cuffs in silence as her attacker tucked the gun into his waistband behind his back and pulled a mostly erect penis from the open fly of his jeans. She could smell the unwashed dick as she looked up between her legs and watched him press his hips against her helpless butt and rub himself up and down against her.

In the dim light she could just barely make out his dick against her freshly shaved pubis, and she bit back a yelp when he slipped the tip of his cock between her bared labia and rubbed up and down between them.

"Oooooh, this little piggy is already wet," he crooned. Katie didn't dare point out that every woman is always that wet that deep, its-

Katie clenched her teeth as the man forced the tip of his erection inside her, stretching her unprepared pussy with a burning sting. He held himself in place for a few seconds, chuckling quietly as Katie squirmed helplessly. Her handcuffs rattled and scraped against the dumpster as she tried to shake free of the intruding cock, but she couldn't move far enough in any direction to escape. His hands spread her lips wide and held them apart as he began to make shallow thrusts, progressively sinking a little deeper into her every few seconds. Katie gritted her teeth and tried to relax in hopes of lessening the pain. At least she was getting wet-

That though resonated in her brain over the rapidly subsiding sting of her abused pussy. Why was her body was reacting positively to this? Her involuntary deathgrip on the invading cock was loosening and her oblivious pussy was begining to lubricate her attacker's thrusting shaft. Her vagina couldn't distinguish consentual sex from sexual assault and reacted to both the same.

That thought was little comfort against the embarassment of her reluctant pleasure at the way his shaft dragged against her now throbbing clit every time he thrust into her. The pace was steady now, a few inches of cock gliding smoothly in and out of her every second. The discomfort had all but melted away after a few minutes and Katie repeated to herself in her mind that just because it felt good didn't mean there was anything wrong with her and that this was a natural, even merciful reaction that she had no control over. Even if she came, it wouldn't mean anything, right?

The man increased his pace. His hips clapped Katie's ass, balls slapping her bare pubic mound as he hilted himself into her pussy over and over again. Katie shuddered as her treacherous body reached the pinnacle of orgasm and she fought against the sensation. As if reading her mind, her attacker grunted at her.

"You gonna cum with me, you dirty little slut?"

"No," Katie lied through clenched teeth.

"We'll see about that, won't we? You're enjoying this aren't you?" he taunted. He held her hips as he pulled in back into each oncoming thrust, pounding her hard and breathing heavily.

Katie was burning with shame, fear, and loathing for this deviant, but she realized that none of that was going to stop her treacherous body from cumming hard on his cock. She WAS enjoying this, but she would certainly not give him the satisfaction on admitting it. She tried her best to keep quiet as he pushed her over the edge. Her breaths came in short puffs, legs shaking uncontrollably. Finally her mind lost the fight and her body insulted her with the strongest orgasm on her life. Her pussy clenched spasmodically around the relentless cock pistoning into her. The man noticed and laughed at her.

"Ha ha, wow, you just came, didn't you? God, what kind of whore cums in a situation like this? You're a real freak, you know that?"

Katie tried to answer, to explain herself and put the man in his place but all she managed was a weak groan. Was he right? She had never had an orgasm like that before, either with her fiance or by herself. Did that make her a freak?

Katie's crisis was interrupted by the shutterclick and flash of her smart phone behind her.

"Hehe, nice," the man chuckled, "you know you really oughtta password protect your phone, slut."

She watched in horror as he crouched low and aimed the camera at her face.

"Smile!" he said in a sing-song voice and snapped another photo.

He laughed at the photo and turned the screen to show Katie, holding the phone upside down so she could see. She gasped at the barely recognizeable red face. Her cheeks and nose were red, her eyes bloodshot, and black streaks of mascara ran up her forehead into her brown hair, the loose bun nearly shaken apart by her attacker's thrusts.

"Tell you what," he said as he stood up and stroked his erection, "you behave and I will neither kill you nor post these photos. How does that sound?"

Katie wasn't sure which would be worse but she knew that compliance was her only chance at surviving this ordeal.

"Okay," she groaned.

A pair of rough hands spread her ass and the cock slid effortlessly to the hilt in her now embarrassingly well-lubricated pussy.

"Hmm," he hummed in what sounded like disappointment, "seems my little piggy's greedy cunt has loosened up a lot."

He spread her ass wide with both hands and Katie flinched when she felt what could only be spit fall on her anus. She clenched reflexively, her pelvic floor muscles squeezing the intruding cock and sending a jolt through her now hyper-sensitive post-orgasm nerves. A calloused thumb rubbed the saliva into her puckered asshole while the cock resumed its thrusting. Katie cringed as she heard the wet sucking churning sounds of her vagina, ignorant as it was of the danger and eagerly mis-identifying her attacker as her lover. Katie was reasoning with herself again that her pleasure response did not make her a freak when the thumb massaging her asshole forced its way past her second sphincter and buried itself to the knuckle with a burning sting. Had she been so relaxed that she hadn't even noticed he had worked past the first ring of muscle?

"Hehehe, THAT was easy. Your asshole is no stranger to this kind of thing, is it, slut?" he teased.

Strictly speaking, no, Katie thought, it isn't. It was however used to a LOT of thick lube and this pervert's saliva was a poor substitute. He withdrew his thumb and slapped her ass again before sliding out of her pussy with a wet slurping sound that made Katie cringe in humiliation.

"How many cocks have you had up your ass, slut?" he asked when he touched the tip of his cock to her exposed anus.

Katie winced and clenched tight, hoping to keep him out of her butt. She couldn't help feeling how pathetically weak her now yawning pussy responded. Her soaking ring of muscle seemed almost to pout at the sudden lack of something to squeeze.

"I asked you a question you dumb cunt."

"One," Katie grunted, clenching tight.

A small white light sprang to life above her.

"Well tonight its two, and if you don't relax the video of me forcing my cock into your ass is going up on every social media app on your phone. What'll it be, bitch? You wanna be a porn star or not?"

Mortified and feeling more defeated than any point in her life, Katie relaxed her trembling muscles. Looking up between her legs in the light of her phone she could dimly make out the glistening of her swollen labia still slick with the juices of her shameful reaction.

"Please," she groaned, "at least use SOMETHING for lube. There's lotion in my car."

"Not a bad idea!" her attacker said happily. "Gotta admit, watching you cum is hot. Lets see what we got. You wait right here" he laughed as he left her in the dark to rifle through her patrol vehicle.

Katie remained folded in half chained to the rusty old dumpster for several long minutes. Her arms had gone numb and her head was pounding from being upside-down when he returned. She heard the snap of the cap of her bottle of hand cream she kept in the glove box.

"Please, uncuff me," Katie begged with all the sympathy she could muster, "my shoulders are going to dislocate if I'm like this much longer."

He paused as if genuinely considering it for several seconds until finally he silently began unlocking the cuffs holding her to the dumpster. Katie had to stand on her toes to get the chain high enough to clear the dumpster's hook, cognizant of how pathetic she must look with her wet pants bunched around her ankles, and her pulse thundering in her ears with all the blood pooled in her skull. The man jerked her upright and her world tilted, faded, and collapsed into darkness as the headrush made her black out.

*******

Katie Evans woke to a harsh yellow light in her face and cold numbness that almost relieved her aching jaw. She blinked rapidly trying to clear the throbbing in her head as she stared into a glaring streetlight directly overhead and slowly became aware of a throbbing in her chest, groin, and asshole. A gut cramp dragged her attention to the waking world and she found her groan stifled in her mouth. Katie panicked for a moment when she realized she couldn't breath through her mouth, but calmed down when she realized there was a damp wad of cotton crammed into her mouth. It tasted foul, and after a few seconds Katie realized she was gagged with her own underwear. She tried to push them out with her tongue but felt them held in place with something thin and hard wrapped around the gag and her head.

Katie lifted her pounding head and looked down. She was on her back looking between two swollen red mounds of flesh. Katie quickly recognized her own breasts squeezed tight by plastic zip ties when they ached in time with her pulse. Her pale skin was a mosaic of welts and black marker but she couldn't make out any words. One of her nipples was covered by her badge, the other by her name plate, both upside down so she could make our her own name on her abused nipple. Perhaps most humiliating of all, her clit was still throbbing as though on the edge of orgasm, the painfull pressure in her pussy forcing her into a state of continued arousal.

She tried to pull her outstretched limbs in close but more zip ties bit into her ankles and her cuffs bit into her wrists before she could bend her elbows or close her legs.

"Wondered when you'd finally wake up," a cheerful voice called from her left.

Katie turned to see the dimly lit figure of her attacker walking toward her.

"Fwuh-hih?" she asking, thinking that she could make out the smiling face of her fiance, Patrick in the glare of the streetlight.

The memory of her assault crashed back into her mind through the throbbing headache, and she realized she was bound spread-eagle and completely naked to the hood of her own patrol vehicle. She thrashed and felt a sharp pain in both nipples, especially the right which was covered by her badge.

No, not covered, she realized, attached. The badge and name plate pins were pierced through her partially numb nipples.

"I'm amazed you stayed out through all that," the man chuckled, "I thought as much as you were moaning you were faking until I pierced those big nipples of yours."

Katie felt an immense weight in her guts as she shifted, the cramp beginning to fade. Her pussy felt like it had a tour bus parked in it, and it ached when she clenched her pelvic floor. She let her head fall back to the hood with a groan and noticed three pistol magazines beside her on the hood. They were empty. He must have noticed her looking at the empty black plastic magazines as he approached and leaned over her.

"You must think you're fucking Rambo or something, carrying that many magazines in your car. What the hell do you need 78 rounds for?"

Katie tried her restraints again, getting nothing but chafing for her efforts.

"Yeah," he continued, "I counted each one as they went into your ass after I finished fucking it."

Her eyes went wide, understanding the shifting mass of metal rolling around in her anus. 78 live .45 caliber cartridges felt like a malleable bowling ball in her sore butt as she squirmed helplessly.

"Hope you don't mind, I moved your car under the streetlamp. We needed better lighting for our photoshoot. Got a couple angles with your dash cam," he said, pointing toward the windshield with a sly grin. Katie looked between her spread legs and saw the dim red glow of the recording indicator on her dash camera. The high-resolution camera was aimed straight at her spread crotch. Her head thumped back onto the hood and she let out a long groan.

"We're nearly done, little slut, but I figured we needed one more piece to round us out," he laughed, holding up an empty glass beer bottle into the light and smearing its surface with the last of her bottle of handcream.

With her phone in his left hand, flashlight on, and the bottle in his right, he moved down her body and bent over her spread legs. Katie shook her head and pleaded with him in muffled gasps through her gag as he slowly pressed the mouth of the bottle into her asshole. To her surprise it slid in effortlessly, inching into her ruined asshole until the neck suddenly widened to the bottle's body. Katie heard the muffled klinking of metal on glass inside her as the bottle shoved the bullets aside and deeper, forcing her ass open until it felt like it would tear. She felt a corresponding pressure in her vagina, and let out a whimper when she realized she already had a bottle lodged deep in her pussy too. The new bottle crowded the first, forcing it into her vagina in such a way that it was beginning to feel like another unwanted orgasm, the mouth scraping her cervix and the body pushing hard on her G-spot. Deeper and deeper the bottle burrowed until finally, her anus swallowed the base. The pressure and shame kicked Katie over the edge, as another strong orgasm wracked her body, convulsing her quivering limbs against her bonds.

AsenathW
AsenathW
64 Followers
12