10. Linda's Family Evolves Pt. 05

Story Info
Linda convinces Bill and Lynn to have an open marriage.
4.1k words
4.09
1.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a pleasant evening strolling around the town, Bill, Lynn, and I. It was beautiful weather. The next morning I was the first to wake up and so I started breakfast and coffee, making coffee cake and getting other stuff ready that could be done quickly as soon as they got up. Bill and Lynn had taken Bill's old room.

As soon as they came down, I could tell by the way they inter-acted that they had had sex. There was a kind of familiarity between them that only people who have fucked ever have. So we had a pleasant breakfast together. We had decided to go down to Cone Heads, the ice cream place, and a picnic in the afternoon but fortunately we hadn't left yet, when Derek got back. It turned out that his mom had died and he had been there helping his dad get settled, organizing the funeral, and everything that goes with it. Being the only son, a lot of the work fell on him, but when he left, everything was in as good shape as it could be. My own parents were getting elderly and I dreaded going through what he had just done.

Lynn was obviously surprised by Derek, and it was plain to see that she was surprised because Derek is black. We had never mentioned it. None of us cared, anymore. It always takes some adjustment for white people to relax around black people, especially if you are a white person who has grown up in a very non-integrated place. But Derek was a natural with the rest of us in the house. We were used to him and he was used to us. Lynn had to do some quick adjustment. Anyway, Derek joined us on our picnic and we had a great time. Derek is so pleasant with everyone that Lynn quickly warmed up to him.

That night Lynn and Bill went to bed early. They were going up to fuck again, that was obvious. Well I didn't blame them. I was as eager as I could be to take Derek to bed. I missed him. I was a little surprised how much I missed him. Matt and Nick I missed also, but Derek was somehow special. I even missed Bill and before him I still missed Desi and Ken, with whom I was sure I would never reconnect. Derek and I may have fucked all night long. Clearly he had missed me. As soon as Bill and Lynn went to bed, Derek and I went to his room and it was a glorious fuck. We lay there beside each other naked, talking drowsily, until we fell asleep. I woke up about two, cuddled up to Derek, and could feel his penis erect against me again. So I rolled over and he fucked me again. We fell asleep with him on top of me and his dick still inside me. When we woke up in the morning, there he was, ready to go. So he just continued where he had left off and fucked me again.

It was Sunday and Derek and I usually went to church services together. It was a middle sized Lutheran church in walking distance. Bill had never been to church with us, but Lynn wanted to go and so Bill did as well. I hardly listened to the sermon. I was still glowing from the previous night. The sermon was usually good though. Not many sermons are worth listening to, and I have had long experience at trying to listen to them. But these were usually worth while. Lynn wasn't ready to leave her church background flat. I knew she would want to talk to me about how I reconciled my sexuality with my faith, but I figured I would let her bring that up. As it turned out, she did pretty well thinking things through on her own. After the picnic, the guys offered to make dinner and Lynn and I went out back to talk. She didn't waste time.

"Bill and I have been talking about this a lot and I think I want an open marriage with him. I never thought I would want something like that. I guess I am still not a hundred percent."

"Any questions? I will tell you anything you need to know."

She bit her lower lip. "OK. How did you realize you wanted an open marriage?"

"Well, first of all we aren't married. Not officially. We never made vows to each other or anything. I became good friends with all these guys and they were already best friends when I met them. There were six of them at that time, nearly two years ago. We got this house together and at first we were just roommates with no sex included. And then, I got a bunch of marriage proposals, one right after another. That made me realize two things. First that I wasn't in love with any of them. Second that I loved each of them, in a lesser kind of way. That is when I decided that we could have a collective relationship, if they were all OK with that."

"And they were?"

"Yes, at first. One guy, Desi, was in love with me. He really wanted an exclusive relationship and just couldn't live with me having sex with other guys. So he left. Actually, it was the same day that I painted all those pictures of the guys. He watched me give blow jobs to everyone and it just got to him. So he left. But he wasn't the first to go. There was another guy, Ken, who used to go to church with me. He always felt guilty about having sex with me and not being married. He was a true believer in all the ideals our churches had taught us, the purity culture. In fact, he never did actually fuck me. Too much guilt. He was the first to leave."

"How would you feel if the guys had sex outside the house, with other women?"

"They do. Nick has a serious relationship with a woman rancher near here. They will never get married for various reasons, but he likes her a lot. He goes out to her place every few months or so. I haven't met her yet. Matt also has another ... uh, club that he goes to once in a while. They like kinky stuff and bondage and what not. And actually I have had sex with a man outside the household, a guy I met in an art class, but he has a serious girlfriend now and I never see him. I suspect she doesn't want an open marriage."

"How did you ever get this ... liberated? You grew up with a pretty strict church, right?"

"Yeah. It was when I was just turned 18 and I behaved foolishly. I went to a bar alone and met a really cute guy who, it turned out, intended to rape me. But lucky for me I was rescued by another guy, Gary. He introduced me to sex. He was an exhibitionist and talking me into watching him masturbate. One thing led to another. As I got more involved with Gary, I realized that what I had been taught in church just didn't fit my experiences. And I liked sex a lot. A lot."

She was quiet for a while, so I continued. "The critical thing is that there be no jealousy. No possessiveness. If you feel jealous of Bill with other women, or if he feels jealous of you with other men, then an open marriage just won't work. And you won't be able to make it work. And there is nothing wrong with having a traditional marriage if you love each other and make the commitment. You two don't owe us -- or me -- anything. I want you to be happy."

"That advice sounds a lot like what Bill says. That's why I wanted to watch you give him a blow job, to see if I felt jealous. And I don't. I am surprised, but I don't. I kind of liked watching, actually. I don't think I would have a problem sharing Bill with other women. I don't know how I would feel about sharing myself with other men."

"Yes. I can understand that. That is something you will want to work out."

"Right. That is why I want to ask Derek to fuck me. With Bill present. Do you think he would be willing to do that?"

"Uh, well, I don't know. You'll just have to ask him. He won't be offended or anything."

"I think if I felt really part of this house, completely part like Bill is, then I know we'd be OK. I want Bill to fuck you too. If you don't mind." She paused for several minutes. "Bill has fucked me twice, you know."

"I thought so. Yes."

"I was a virgin until we got here," I didn't say anything to that.

"I think that this will be a good thing. I don't feel like there is anything ... sinful going on."

"If you ever want to talk about the ... theology of my sexual views I'd be glad to. I have thought about it a lot. My home we had to read the Bible every day the whole time I was growing up and I sneaked in a recent translation too."

"I will need to, at some point."

"If this is something you both want then we should plan how we suggest this to Derek. He is not like a teen-ager, just out to fuck any woman who comes within range. He is not looking around for more pussy. I think if you suggest sex to him just out of the blue, he would say no. There has to be a context, a reason why he should consider it."

"Oh. But I thought..."

"Of course. You had the impression that an open marriage just meant we were promiscuous, right."

"Well, I didn't think so in those terms but ... yes, I guess I did."

"It's not like that. We are choosy about who we have sex with. There are a lot of kinds of men, whole populations of men, I wouldn't even consider having sex with. I have to love a man, in some sense, before I will have sex with him. Not in love, but love anyway."

"How many men have you had sex with?"

"Let's see. Nine, if you count Ken, who probably shouldn't be counted. He had too much guilt."

"Might you have sex with other men?"

"Absolutely. If I find one that meets my standards."

"So how should I approach Derek on this?"

"Wait until we are all together and chatting. Then we bring up the group marriage idea and that you are Bill are considering it. And work in to how you came up here to explore the possibility. Just kind of guage his reaction."

"And if he seems ... uh, sympathetic to our cause?"

"Then I think you should seduce him. It is much better if you lure him into it. Let him get used to the idea a bit gradually. And I will be there for support."

"I am not sure I know how to seduce a man."

"Mostly it will come naturally. It is always a good idea to take off your clothes. But slowly. Make it plain what your intentions are. And touch him. All over. Work your way down to his penis. Take your time."

"He won't ... be shy about having sex while you and Bill watch?"

"I don't think so. I did give him a blow job while the other guys were watching. And a few months ago we had sex on the beach while some strangers watched us. I think he would be OK with me and Bill there. We've shared a lot."

So it was settled. Lynn didn't waste time. It all happened that night. We had rented a movie -- Derek's pick. We were sitting around the living room. Derek was on the shorter couch, Bill and Lynn and I were on the longer one, and Bill and Lynn were talking with us about their idea of having an open marriage, and asking Derek for his thoughts especially.

"Do you have any advice about having an open marriage, Derek? I am new to the idea."

"The main thing is that there not be jealousy in your relationship. Tell each other everything. Who you plan to have sex with and what it was like when you do. Keep all the sexual stuff out in the open. I think that is really important."

We have been talking a while and Derek was being very open. Derek is unflappable. I have never seen him caught by surprise. He always seems to know what to say, what to do. When it seemed like the tone was just right, I nodded to Lynn. Derek saw it and so he must have known something was afoot. Lynn put down her drink, stood up and walked over to Derek. She didn't say anything. She was wearing a beautiful black dress, pretty low cut, that had a zipper in the back. She stood in from of Derek and reached behind her back and unzipped it. The whole dress just slipped off her shoulders and she was standing in front of him in her underwear, also black. Her bra was really more of a bikini top that you just put on over your head and then adjust around your breasts. Her panties were not thongs, but they were pretty skimpy.

She reached across her chest and took the straps in her hands and pulled her bra over her head, so that her chest was arched out toward Derek. By then he knew what was going on, and he looked over at me for some signal that this was OK. He didn't need my permission, of course, but I think he felt unsure of what exactly was going on. I just smiled and nodded.

Lynn's breasts are bigger than mine, maybe two sizes larger, and they hang perfectly. Her nipples are to the outside of her breasts. She actually reminds me of Anne Hathaway in the movie we had just watched. When she leaned over him, her breasts hung down in front of his face and she brushed her nipples across his lips. Several times back and forth. As her nipples passed his mouth he kissed at them. From her bent over position, she could see his pants beginning to bulge with his erection. She pulled down her panties and stood before him naked.

She took his hands in hers and lifted them to her breasts to cup them, and then moved them down to her pussy. By then his erection was about as big as it could get while restrained by his pants. She leaned over again and began unfastening his pants. She pushed him so that he was reclined on his couch with his head on one arm, and finished unbuttoning his pants. The white of his underwear was as stiff and tight as though it his penis was trying to break out. She pulled his pants down to his knees, then lifted his underwear over the pole that was his penis, and pulled them down to his knees as well.

When his dick was exposed for us all to see, she leaned over him. First she brushed her nipples against his dick, letting each nipple slide from the head all the way down to his balls. For a first time seducer she was doing a damn good job. She also wanted Bill to watch his future wife take another man. After her tits had rubbed his penis up and down several time she leaned over further and began to kiss his dick, starting at the head and slowly working down to his balls, and back again. She flicked her tongue over the head of his dick and slowly, slowly took it into her mouth. Derek was rolling his eyes with the pleasure of it.

When she had played with him for a short while she straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his erection. It was angled so that Bill and I could see his dick as it penetrated her and was slowly engulfed into her. When he was all the way inside she leaned over him to offer her tits to suck, which he eagerly did. She had him suck both of her tits, back and forth. Then she began lifting herself off and on, nearly letting his dick all the way out and then plunging back hard all the way down. She was gasping with the pleasure of it, the dick plunging up and into her. As she got hotter with the pleasure she pumped faster against him. Faster and faster and her tits were so beautiful bouncing up and down. I am not a lesbian, but women's tits are just beautiful, and hers were some of the best. I personally like mine, smaller but so that a man can almost suck my entire breast into his mouth with my nipple at the back of his throat. Lynn's tits were too large for that but there was a lot for a man to enjoy about them in other ways.

It did not take long for Derek to get to the point of orgasm. His dick was pointed straight up into her and I was picturing in my mind exactly how far it must be in her. And then he thrust upward really hard and I could tell he was cumming. By the look on Lynn's face I could tell that she could feel that semen spewing out inside her.

After she had brought him to orgasm, she stayed mounted on top of him just letting his penis relax a bit and letting him look at her tits. She couldn't feel his semen running back down along his dick but when she got off him she would see it dripping down out of her pussy. And we would too.

"So, Bill, how do you feel? Watching an old friend fuck your wife to be?"

"Just wow. Watching Derek fuck you made me want to fuck you tonight too."

"That's a good idea except I think Linda has other plans for your cum tonight."

He glanced over at me and I smiled. I was already unbuttoning my shirt. He could just see the outline of my breasts (I had not worn a bra) and he reached over to cup my left breast with his right hand. I absolutely love it when a man touches my breasts. I don't know if all women are as sensitive as I am, but if a man touches me then my pussy comes alive. However much I might have been thinking about sex before he touches me, that pushes me over the top. And I had already been thinking about what Bill and I were going to do.

I pushed my shirt aside and let my whole chest be exposed. My tits aren't as large as Lynn's are but I have never had a man complain. I know tastes in breast size varies from man to man, and I would bet that Bill preferred larger tits like Lynn's. But then again, none of the men I am with fail to be aroused by any woman's breasts. It is just built in to them. It is like all the talk about the size of a man's penis. A long penis can be pretty awesome, but as far as I am concerned it is what the penis is about to do to me that counts. Bill's penis is as big as Derek's. I was going to have a good time with it.

I wanted to have Bill naked. I thought it was so sexy watching Lynn fuck Derek without taking his clothes off, but I wanted Bill to be all the way exposed. As I stood up, I pulled my pants down (I had also not worn any panties). Then I turned to him and put my pussy in his face and pulled him to it. I wanted to feel his tongue and he obliged me. I stood in front of him naked while he licked me. I wanted Derek and Lynn to enjoy the sight as well. But before too long I started to unbutton his shirt as well and unfasten his pants. I wanted him naked and I wanted Lynn especially to see her fiance fuck me. He had to stand up for me to undress him so I pulled him up and stripped him. I was so eager I almost ripped his clothes off.

So how was he to fuck me? I could take him like Lynn had taken Derek, lie him on his back and straddle him and lower my pussy on to his dick. Instead I lay down before him. I had something in mind. There was a magic marker, a red one on the coffee table beside our couch.

"Bill, lie on top of me with your balls just between my legs and your dick lying along my stomach. Move your balls just up to my pussy mouth."

"OK." I leaned back on the couch, spread my legs and grabbed the marker. He lay down on me and I reached my left hand in between us and just touched the tip of his dick.

"Now, get off a second." He looked puzzled but he stood up. I made a short red line on my stomach where my finger had just touched his dick. "This is where your semen will come out inside me when you fuck me. It will squirt out quite a distance I should think. Say, this far?" I made another red mark about an inch and a half above the first one, and let everyone look to see where the marks were.

I took his arms, turned him toward me, and lay down again, ready for him. "Now fuck me, Bill. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast."

I opened my legs for him and he lost no time in lying on me and shoving his dick all the way inside. It felt so good I gasped with the pleasure of it. He pushed in quickly as far as he could, then withdrew, then pushed hard all the way in again. And repeated. He pushed hard and fast, and almost withdrew all the way before pushing in again, all the way fast and hard. I could feel his balls bounce against me every time he got all the way in. I guess that is why they call it banging. Bill was banging me.

"Go ahead and fuck me when you get close. I just want to feel you cum. Don't go slow to bring me to a climax. Just do it. Fast and hard. Fast and hard. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

I could feel that hot cum splashing out inside me. I felt three ejaculations, before they were too small to be felt. Even if they had been large ejaculations, I probably couldn't have felt them, my pussy was so full of his cum by then.

When he was spent, he just sort of collapsed on me and lay there. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly against my breasts. When we could both breathe normally again I moved my arms so he could get up. His dick was still partly erect, but deflating pretty quickly. I had not had sex with Bill for nearly a year and I really think he had gotten better. I knew he hadn't been practicing with Lynn. Maybe there had been other women before he met her. When I first had sex with him he was so insecure, so timid. I was so glad to see him confident. I hope I had something to do with making him confident.

12