10 Years a Slave - A Memoir Ch. 01

Story Info
The one where it all started.
7k words
4.05
9.3k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend, I reached the 10-year mark as the loyal slave of my girlfriend, my owner. And by her permission, hereby I'm starting to write our memoir.

Following a long and intimate conversation we had last week, we decided to part our ways. Well, not I decided obviously, she made the decision, and I feel like this is the right path to take for both of us. So, here I am packing my stuff from our home for last four days, and will be leaving my home as soon as I find a place for myself.

It will be a cold-turkey breakup. It's not our first breakup as a couple, but it will be the first one that we do it outside of our d/s dynamic and committed to cut our contact for good. I will remain as her slave until I move out, and once I do, we will cut our contact once and for all. I don't think I will take this lifestyle ever again. But it doesn't mean that I won't miss her very, very much.

As you can imagine these are quite hard times for me and to cope with it a little better, I decided to write a memoir for the last 10 years.

It will be chronological story of our wonderful and exceptional relationship. Well, 10 years is quite a long time so I might misremember stuff and mess up with the chronology from time to time, but it won't harm the memoir in general I believe. Some of the events were quite harsh when we were living through it, but now all of them are just sweet memories. I will try my best to reflect my feelings back then, and avoid the nostalgia of a beautiful past which is gone with the wind.

Before I start, thank you for being such an amazing person, a close friend, a lover, an owner, and everything else I can imagine Ellie. I owe you so much, and I'm thankful for all the time we spent together.

Anyways, let's start.

1 - The one where it all started

It was the February 2013, I was a 19-year old sophomore in the college, studying for a business degree. It was right after the exams. Many people I knew had been on the winter-break, but, as a summer-person I was saving for my sailing trip in the spring. So, I was one of the few people around the campus. I mindlessly strolled down to our favourite coffeeshop. It was the place where you can go anytime you have nothing to do, and find a friend who's nothing to do as well, and guarantee some company.

I saw Ray sitting in one of the corner tables with two girls whom I don't know. Ray was one of the friends that I met in the college. We were not studying in the same department so not much in common, but he was a decent dude. I hesitantly approached their table, as I didn't want to interrupt any potential flirting between Ray and one of the girls. But, once noticed Ray waved at me and invited me to their desk. Then and there, I met Ellie, the woman who changed everything for eternity.

Even though she doesn't agree with me, I remember what she was wearing that day. A black cardigan, a blue t-shirt, a skirt revealing his legs in black thighs daringly but not as high as you'd call it a mini-skirt. She doesn't believe it, and says that there's no way she wears a skirt in the middle of the February, but I still trust my memory on this.

We had a chat about stuff that I don't recall in detail right now. But to summarise, Ellie was a friend of Ray from the high school, one year junior to us and was studying in the same department with me. As there were just a handful of people in the campus, they decided to have a coffee and catch-up. Luckily there were no flirting going on between Ray and Ellie. The other girl was Gina, a friend of Ellie from the dorm. Later, she became one of Ellie's best friends, and we had some adventures with Gina as well -which I'll talk about later.

Ellie was a slim girl, around 1.60 with a pale skin and slightly curly black hair. She wasn't a girl which would catch your attention immediately, but she definitely had a charming aura. Gina was definitely the less attractive one. Around 1.55 in height, with yellow-dyed hair and a curvy body.

I wasn't specifically looking for a date or something, so we had a very casual chat for an hour or so. Only thing I remember from that conversation is that I was about to mention the approaching new season of the Game of Thrones, and Ellie interrupted me saying that she hasn't watched the 2nd season yet, and didn't want any spoilers. I jokingly teased her saying that it's been a year since the last season and it's not my fault that she's outdated. Apparently, she didn't know how to pirate and basically noone told her how she can watch. So, obviously I offered my help and she gladly accept.

That first day was uneventful, and we parted ways after a while. No number exchanges, no contacts, and I totally forgot about Ellie and Game of Thrones for a while. Until, a couple weeks later we run into each other in the campus.

After a quick chat, she reminded me about my promise to her for the last season of Game of Thrones. Out of nowhere, I decided to invite her to my place to watch it later that day.

To give you some background, I am not particularly a flirty guy. I wasn't totally shy around girls, never was a simp who panics when a female talks to him. But I was also usually quite slow for such bold claims (well yes, inviting a girl that I met only once to my place was a bold move for me). Ellie doesn't like me to mention my past "girlfriends" usually, but I'm placing myself at her mercy now, and will talk briefly about my past in here.

I had two girlfriends before Ellie, one in the last year of high-school, which took around 8 months. But we never went past holding hands and going to stupid cafes together. So it was quite a boring relationship, even though it was my first one. I met my second girlfriend in the first week of college. That relationship lasted only around two months, and apart from some intimate kissing and foreplay through our clothes, we never had sex. Basically because we both were living in the dorm and had no private place that we can be alone.

At the beginning of the second year of college, I started working as a private tutor for some kids and managed to rent my own 1-bedroom place. And Ellie was the first girl I was daring enough to invite. And to my surprise, she accepted. We exchanged numbers, and I left the place feeling like the king of the world. I called one of my childhood friends to brag about the "girl I picked up today", as we had an ongoing joke between us for who would be the first one to have sex in the college -a stupid teenager joke. Well, here I am still a virgin after 10 years, and he's married with a child -but we haven't seen each other for quite a long time. I will talk about these too.

Anyways, I don't want to make it too long. I went back to my home after the lectures, downloaded the 2nd season of Game of Thrones, and thinking that getting a bit tipsy would help, I prepared Margarita for us. She knocked the door at around 8pm -the time I picked conveniently so that after two episodes, it would be quite close to the midnight and she would just stay in my place. How smart am I?

So, after a small talk and a glass of Margarita, we decided to start watching the show. Apparently Ellie was a talker-watcher (I don't know if this is a real word but you got me). She was making comments on everything she saw on the screen. I got slightly annoyed at the beginning, but then got carried over with the conversation and had real fun for making silly comments on clothes, looks, events, basically everything on screen. We were out of Margarita towards the end of the first episode. So I brought us some beer and hit the play button for the second episode. I was feeling like we had a real connection with Ellie at that point. She was funny, smart, sweet, beautiful and she was genuinely interested in me.

After a while, we got closer and she put her head on my shoulder, and tucked her legs under herself. She was getting quieter, and soon I realised that she fell asleep before the end of the show. I turned off the TV, and stayed still a little bit in the dark room, thinking what should I do now. And decided that it wouldn't be nice and "gentlemanly" to push her for some sex at that point. And just finished my beer while staying still. Once I'm done, I gently woke her up, carried her to my bed, and tucked her in. Then I went to the couch to end the night.

She was sitting across me holding a cup of coffee when I woke up. "Good morning, sleepyhead. Your coffee is ready. And please clean your coffee machine once in a while will you?" she said. I don't know why, but I remember this scene, and her words very vividly after all that time. Once finished her coffee, she thanked me for the night and left. I received a message later in that day, she was thanking me for "being so nice to her last night". Which meant not pushing her for sex or something. I was a little upset, but also proud and was genuinely thinking that she was a great girlfriend material(which she proved that she is indeed) and feeling like it was a beginning of something (which was indeed).

I replied her and asked when we'll be finishing the show. She replied soon enough and we agreed to meet in my place couple days later. I was over the moon. Called my childhood friend, and bragged a bit more about my new "adventure".

The second time Ellie came to my place, I was pretty much ready for my first sex ever. Got a shower, shaved down all excess pubes, changed the sheets, the stuff you all know with the excitement of a virgin that is about to lose his virginity. So she came around the same time, we had a chat, started watching the episode we couldn't finish last time. This time she was sitting much closer to me. I got my courage and put my arm around her, which brought her even closer. In the end we were basically cuddling while watching the show. She reached out to the blanked on the side and covered us. Not so long, we started kissing each other. It was not the first time I was kissing a girl, but it was the most exciting by far. After a couple seconds, she playfully stopped and said that she wants to finish the show this time. I didn't object, but pulled her towards me further to hug her. Soon, we started kissing again. This time it went pretty serious pretty quickly, she climbed to my lap and we kissed passionately for maybe 10 minutes, with our hands all around our bodies and rubbing to each other on top of our clothes.

When I was slowly reaching her boobs under her shirt, she whispered me and asked to go to the bed. At that very point, something happened and it has changed everything for us, which led to the events of last 10 years.

I came in my pants.

My facial expression revealed what just happened. Ellie giggled beautifully, and kissed me a little longer while still on my lap. After catching my breathe, I apologised. She said don't worry, and hugged me tightly. I confessed her that I'm still a virgin. I thought that it was a legitimate excuse for what just happened.

"Really? I don't believe you. Your hands was not that naive mister."

"Yeah, really."

"I am a virgin too, I was hoping that you'd show me how but seems like we'll learn it together." she said, while moving herself from my lap.

Apologising once again, I went inside to change my pants. She was giggling while I rush to my room. When I'm back, she asked me to cuddle and sleep together that night, and soon we fall asleep hugging each other.

"You were so sweet last night. Actually you might be the sweetest person I know." said she in the morning. We had a chat about the night before and she seemed totally OK with what happened, and ensured me that there's nothing to be ashamed of, and we'll explore it together. I asked her to be my girlfriend at that very moment. She didn't say a word, but reached out for a long, beautiful kiss. On the early March of 2023, we became a couple.


2 - The one where we explore

We were just one of those sweet couples after that morning. Do everything together, text each other all the time, introducing each other to our friends, gossip about our friends, and so on...

One different thing about us was our sex life. She was coming to my place quite often. We were making out, touching each other, sleeping together, and almost every night she was making me cum through my pants. We were never removing our clothes. I was trying not to push her, thinking that she's a virgin and wants to take her time and make the decision consciously, but I was also getting impatient. After around a month of constant rubbing, kissing and cumming in my pants, I decided to talk about it and ask to her nicely about when we'll have real sex.

She told me that she's having so much fun with what we're doing, and also having orgasms when I'm touching her. She was interestingly very excited on the idea of having a virgin boyfriend, while everyone else she knows is in a relationship just for sex we were together because we were loving each other. And she wants to wait until she feels right about it. I couldn't contest her logic, and being a proper "gentleman", I did not push her for something that she's not totally comfortable with.

It was middle of the April already. Right before going to sleep, we were making out in the bed again. Soon, she made me cum just by rubbing herself to me on top of my boxer -she was becoming an expert on this. Once I raised from the bed to go to the bathroom and change, she asked me to get undressed in front of her. It was the first time I was about to be naked in front of my girlfriend. Hesitated a bit, but then started getting undressed slowly. I was very excited to see the progress in her confidence in the end. We were one step closer to have real sex. She raised from the bed and sat on the edge, watching me getting undressed. I tried to clean the mess on my crotch as much as I can with my t-shirt, but she giggled and asked me to come closer. I was getting hard for the second time already. I came closer. She started touching my stomach with her fingertips, and slowly made her way down to my penis. I was staying still, enjoying the feeling of her fingertips. I closed my eyes, and whispered "I love you so much".

She replied with the same. And continued.

"I love you too. And I love that you don't push me for sex. I love you for staying a virgin for me. Maybe you don't believe it but it gets me so wet, and so in love with you every time I think about it."

"I can wait for you as long as you want baby. You're the love of my life. I'm already having great time with you. I can wait as long as you want. Until you're ready."

"Thanks babe. It really means a lot to me. I feel like I'm being too hard on you. But it's not only that I am not ready to feel you inside me, but I am so turned on by the idea of you staying a virgin for me. I don't know why."

I was already pretty hard with Ellie's touch.

"It's just, I feel like this is the connection we have since the first night. The night I fell asleep and you tucking me in your bed, instead of trying to fuck me. Then, the second time, I had my most intense orgasm with you that night, when you came in your pants. I fingered myself all night. Your virginity is so sexy. I feel like you belong to me, and I belong to you, because we don't have sex."

Her fingertips were not allowing me to think straight, but I managed to utter anyways:

"A handjob would count?"

"You deserve it." She grabbed my dick gently, and started stroking it. Unfortunately, I came very soon. Drops of my cum landed in her jammies. It was the first time she was touching me directly, and it was amazing. I got dizzy because of the most powerful orgasm I had, and sat right next to her. She kissed me on my lips, laid on her back, and told me that it's her turn now, while removing her clothes.

I recovered very quickly from my post-not dizziness and reached towards her. While reaching towards her pussy with my hand, she said "No" with a clear voice, and pushed my head down. I was immediately on my knees, right at the edge of our bed, ready to give her an orgasm with my mouth. She removed her panties, and spread her legs right in front of me. It was the first time I saw her pink, sweet, dripping wet pussy. I started slowly, kissed her inner thighs and slowly made my way to her clit. The first touch of her clit gave her a small cramp, which made me even more excited. Slowly, but continuously I licked, sucked, and kissed her pussy. My face was covered with her juice. She started squeezing my head with her legs after a while, and soon she got an amazing orgasm.

While still naked, I climbed to bed right next to her, and we fell asleep cuddling each other. It was the first time we saw each other naked, touched our naked bodies and orgasmed together.

3 - The one with the summer break

Months passed by. We now had a genuine, intimate relationship with Ellie which was several months old and going strong. We had our common friends, inside jokes, habits, traditions. We were going to double dates, being invited places as a couple... Like any other couple.

The only difference, as you guessed correctly, was the sex. We were now quite comfortable around each other, hanging around naked, touching each other quite often, taking showers together, giving each other orgasms, we still didn't have an actual sex. I was giving Ellie oral almost daily, and she was jerking me off with her hands. We were cuddling each other, rubbing each other, and play some nasty games time to time, but not even had a real sex once. I tried my chance to get at least a blowjob several times, but she rejected. But I was happy with what I have anyways, so I didn't mind.

We had several conversations about it, and Ellie was always saying that the most special thing between us is that we don't have sex. Last time we had the conversation about having sex, she asked me to commit to her until we got married. By doing so, we were supposed to bond to each other with an unbreakable tie. She told me that as long as we don't have actual sex, my love to her was growing and growing, and it was the best thing she has ever experienced in her life. I had to admit that she was right. Every day we spent together, I was falling in love with Ellie even more. I was dreaming about her, couldn't go back to her arms wherever I was, and basically spending all my awake moments thinking about her.

I was basically a 19-year old boy who's drunk in love, and didn't hesitate to commit to her once she asked for it. I was already getting my pleasure from her hands, and giving pleasure to my lover with all I have. So, I thought I was already living my dream.

Not having penetrative sex has its perks. After a while your imagination kicks in and you develop new positions, new ways to enjoy each other and new ways to get pleasure. To give some example, one of the things I was enjoying the most was one-finger jerkoffs. She was basically rubbing only one finger at the base of my glans, and using my precum as the lubricant she was giving me a very long, and a very intense orgasm. Also I was starting to enjoy her footjob as well, while she was laid on face down, I was rubbing myself to her foot until I reached the orgasm. The best thing about our footjobs was being able to watch her amazing ass as much as I like. Knowing that, she never hesitated to tease me with her round bottom. Also, knowing that you are not going to penetrate to your girlfriend, allows you to extend the foreplay as much as you like, which means hours and hours of love between us. I was also getting better and better on my oral game. I was giving her several orgasms daily with my mouth, and she was enjoying every moment of it. Some days was women's day in our home, where she was allowed to get as much orgasms as she like, whenever she like where I wasn't allowed to touch myself. Being aroused constantly was making me even more eager to please her, and I was doing my best. I was loving to see her face after I gave her a orgasm. So, we were a perfect couple, and I was already accepted the no-sex rule. I couldn't ask for more from a relationship.

12