100 Years in Purgatory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gin and tonic replied Roscoe. Gin will make you sin said Kat jovially. When she returned with a tray carrying two gin and tonics, napkins and coasters, she sat the tray on the coffee table and the she placed a pillow on the floor, where she sat near Roscoe's right leg. Roscoe looked at her with approval.

May I serve your drink as she reached for his glass of gin? Roscoe reached out his hand and brushed Kat's face with the tips of his fingers, before continuing to the nap of her neck where he grasped her firmly.

~~~

It's about to get real in here I say.

~~~

His hand gripping her neck felt so good, but Kat said no, we need to talk. Roscoe complied; he leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees, then intertwined the fingers on both of his hands, giving Kat his undivided attention.

What does a younger man such as you, won't from an old lady, that old lady being me?

First of all I don't think I'm as concerned with your age as much as you are. And secondly I view you as I do any other woman, I would like to get to know you, and if we were to become physical at some point that would be fine too.

Okay, thank you for saying that. I appreciate your honesty said Kat.

And what do you want asked Roscoe?

Just one moment said Kat, I'll be right back. A moment later she returned with the bottle of Gin. I need to make my drink a double before I answer your question laughed Kat.

Roscoe raised his eyebrows as he watched Kat pour another shot of Gin into her glass.

Kat reclaimed her seat on the pillow, and then took a large sip of her drink. Whoosh said Kat, that's a strong drink.

Roscoe smiled broadly as he watched Kat take sip after sip of her drink until she drank all of it.

Kat was already beginning to feel the effect of the Gin when she began to speak with the slightest hint of being buzzed. She looked into Roscoe's eyes and then said; I'd like to get to know you too. Then she looked between his legs and said; I'd like to suck your cock. And then she looked back into his eyes.

I mean, I really like pleasing my man with my mouth. Sucking my man's cock and watching his cum flow out of it gives me pleasure. Sometimes I don't even want sex, I just want to please my man and watch is creamy white cum flow out of his cock.

And I would like to please you right now.

~~~

Jon Thomas speaking; Oh no she didn't I said. Drop the mother fucking mic Kat!

I gave Michael a high five.

~~~

Well hot damn said Roscoe, standing up to remove his pants and underwear. Kat reached underneath the couch and retrieved a towel. Here sit on this she said.

Kat unbuttoned her top but kept it on; she moved between Roscoe's legs and took his stiff cock into her hand. For the next 20 minutes or so Kat sucked Roscoe's cock, licked his balls, generally played with his equipment. Roscoe had never known a woman so committed to pleasing him. When he finally began to breathe heavy and his body became rigid Kat moved as close to him as possible so ropes of his cum landed on her mouth, chin and the top of her breast.

She smiled proudly at Roscoe, and allowed his cum to run onto her navy blue bra.

~~~

Jon Thomas speaking; Just then I look over at Michael and he's jacking off and not feeling one bit of remorse.

Oh you're going to be in purgatory a long time I tell him.

~~~

Kat went into her bathroom and worked his cum into her skin as though she were applying skin cream. She removed her bra and left it to soak in the sink, and then rejoined Roscoe and served them dinner.

12