100 Years in Purgatory Ch. 04

Story Info
JT saves an Alpha from a witch.
9.2k words
4.55
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note; Beautiful young Alpha 4 and 100 years in Purgatory are the same story. The omniscient tells over version, and JT tells the other.

Greetings one and all, I'm JT, short for Jon Thomas. I'm over 150 years old. As a mortal I worked for enterprising ladies who sought to sell their most personal and private possession. I would coordinate, facilitate and if necessary intimidate on these ladies behalf. I worked the streets in London England, in Brothels of the old American west, and finally in a 20th Century Cathouse in a southern state in America, where my life ended abruptly due to three gunshot wounds to my upper torso.

I thought of myself as a personal assistant. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the pearly gates Saint Peter called me a pimp and sent me to purgatory. I've been stuck in Purgatory for the last ten decades. In order to redeem myself for having taken advantage of these poor delicate flowers and earn my way into heaven I have served as a protector for sexually adventurous women, ensuring that they are kept safe while they seek to satisfy their carnal cravings.

~~~

What's up everybody? Here's what's going on with me.

I recently got an appointment from Saint Peter that I wasn't excited about, but I tried to make the best of it.

If you have read my other reports you know about Sharon, the divorcee who was getting her whore on.

I was working on another update on the stuff she was doing, when she found herself a new man.

All of a sudden she developed morals and values, and quit the Slut life cold turkey. I'll never figure women out.

Since then I'd been having a slow couple of months, so Saint Peter found other things for me to do.

The other day he called me onto his cloud and said, "How would you like to spend some time in Gum Swamp Creek?"

"Where?" was all I was able to say before he cut me off, and continued to speak.

He said, "My friend Luna, the moon goddess, has asked me to have someone fix a problem her new female Werewolf Alpha is having with a witch.

Well you can imagine how surprised I was. "You know Luna?" I asked incredulously.

I shut my mouth when he shot me a look.

I cleared my throat, and then said, "Nothing, sir." Then I left it alone, and moved on.

Then I started to complain about having to deal with Werewolves and witches, but when I saw his expression I shut-up again.

Pete closed his eyes and shook his head, and then he said, "You're afraid. Oh ye of little faith. Do you doubt the power you have access to?

"Take this work order and go do your job."

I just raised an eyebrow, frowned and then said, "Yes sir."

Even with Pete's assurances I still didn't feel good about the assignment. Supernatural creatures give me the creeps, but I had my marching orders.

The good news was, I was permitted to shift into human, Werewolf, or Werecat form when I was with anyone associated with the Wolf pack, since officially I was working for Luna.

If an opportunity presented itself, I could have some fun with the she-wolves, and she-cats in the pack.

~~~

So here I am at seven thirty a m, sitting on the roof of the Alpha's mansion, while Julie is painting her nails, and pampering herself before she goes to work.

I have to give credit where credit is due though, these Werewolves and Werecats live in luxury. This place is laid out. The lawn looks like a carpet, the landscaping is on point, and that courtyard and pool looks like something you'd see at a high end resort.

I'm not crazy about getting involved with Witches, Werewolves and Werecats, but at least I'm gonna be living in style for a couple if days, and I haven't even mentioned, Julie is hot.

I had about an hour until my host; someone named Alex was scheduled to pick me up somewhere on highway twenty three.

I would be posing as a hitchhiker. I don't know why we needed to meet that way, but that's what my orders were.

It probably has something to do with the fact that Saint Peter is a big fan of private investigator television shows. That guy can be so lame sometimes.

Regardless I had time to go have a look at all the creatures in the pack.

The first person within the pack, my work order suggested I investigate, was this old wolf named Amanda, just to be sure she wasn't the one causing all this trouble.

~

In an instant I was in her bedroom, just in time to watch her getting dressed. She was standing in front of a full length mirror as naked as the day she was born.

And damn, what a big fine ass she had. She might be older, and her ass was seriously big, but she still looked good.

I have a weakness for big round titties and a fat hairy pussy. She had both.

I could already see it was going to be tough staying focused on the job I was here to do.

The next thing I noticed though, was she was talking or maybe she was chanting to someone in her mirror. I was happy the mirror didn't speak back to her.

I know Pete said I was the most powerful force in pack territory, but I still didn't like dealing with voodoo.

Right before I left, I took a deep breath to scent her pussy. It smelled delicious I think. It was hard to tell with that rose scented candle she had burning.

~

Next I popped in on the two Omega couples. I wasn't expecting to have much, if any contact with them, but their names tickled me.

I went to Fred and Wilma Flinstons' first. They were in the kitchen fixing breakfast, and chatting, but Fred called her Betty.

Fred was a tall dark skinned man with bowed legs and a big gut.

Wilma was short and thick, top to bottom.

Based on their scent, I could tell they were wolves.

There wasn't anything going on, at their place, so I moved on.

I wondered why Fred had called her Betty though.

~

Next was Barney and Betty Ruble's place. The scene at the Rubles was similar to the Flinstons. They were also a pair of older wolves, eating breakfast.

Barney was short, stocky and muscular.

Betty was also a thick woman.

They all seemed pleasant enough, but the same thing happened here as it had at the Flinstons. Barney had called his wife Wilma.

I wondered if they were swingers.

~

When I made it to Del and Marta's home, they were still in bed.

Being the sports fan that I am, I was excited to see Del Demps, since he was a retired NFL player.

As soon as I saw the strange pattern of lumps and bumps under the bed covers, I realized they were fucking. Del's huge body completely covered Marta's, except for her legs which were open wide.

The big man was giving Marta's pussy a good thrashing, and she was asking for more. She was saying, "Oh yes, tear it up baby. Give it all to me. Pound my pussy baby. Oh my Luna, your little dick is so damn good to me. I love you so much baby."

I shook my head and smiled. People's kinks never cease to amaze me. I guess these to are into little dick humiliation.

Whatever they're into, it must work because he had that bed creaking with every powerful thrust. He was seriously dropping the hammer on her.

They went at it like that for a few minutes, until Del rose up on his knees and threw back the covers.

My favorite scent quickly filled my nose. Marta's pussy scent smelled fresh and clean.

He put her legs on his shoulders and started hammering her pussy hard and fast.

She was sopping wet, and making the smacking sound I love to hear when I'm fucking someone.

Moments later both of them came, first Marta then Del. They let out a howl of satisfaction.

Del rolled off of her, and laid splayed on his back. His thick cock was covered in a creamy mixture of Marta's juices and his cum.

Her pussy was gaping open, and cum was running down onto her ass. She was breathing hard and grinning when she said, "Oh my Luna. Del I love what you do to me. Don't ever stop fucking me baby. Lay there a minute baby, let me clean you up."

She was on her knees with Del's cock in her mouth when I realized, I'd spent more time there than I'd planned.

"That was pretty fucking hot," I thought.

By the time I made it back to the Alpha's mansion, the four younger women were already dressed. Two of them were eating cereal, and the other two had left their apartment.

"Damn it," I cursed at myself. I wanted to watch them wash their pussies before they got dressed. I'd make a point to watch them Saturday morning.

But back to the task at hand, I hadn't seen, heard or smelled anything suspicious in anybody else's space.

Playing detective isn't my thing, but with everybody going about their day, I decided to do some more investigating. I almost didn't want to find anything weird going on.

I mean, I was among Werewolves and Werecats, what could be weirder than that,

When I floated through the old part of the Alpha's mansion I felt a force field repelling me when I was near the pictures hanging above the fireplace.

There was definitely something not quite right here.

I'd already heard Amanda chanting and talking to her mirror, and my work order says a rose scented candle is a main ingredient in sexual desire spells.

What the hell do I know about witches? "Hopefully that shaman can help me sort that out." I thought.

Sex and breaking kneecaps is my area of expertise.

~~~

I was hoping that this Alex person could tell me who the witches were, so I could dispose of them, and get out of here.

At approximately eight fifteen a m, a beautiful woman with a killer body pulled her motorcycle to the shoulder of the road where I had just materialized in my most swagger-licious form. I stood six foot four, and two hundred and forty pounds. I gave her a big confident smile, and offered her my hand to shake.

After a long moment of staring with her mouth open, she spoke to me. I detected a hint of a British accent when she said, "Hello, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you, JT," as we shook hands.

Using a voice I was sure she would associate with an Alpha male in her world, I said, "Hello Alex. I'm pleased to meet you as well."

She licked her lips, then smacked them before she said, "Hop on, let me take you for a ride."

I stared at her and then said, "Look at you, and then look at me. I'm twice as big as you, how is this going to work?"

Alex grinned at me and then repeated herself, when she said, "Hop on, let me take you for a ride." The look on her face was animalistic. Then she said, "Keep your feet on the footrest. Put your arms around me and hold me tight."

When I embraced her from behind, she snuggled backwards into me. My left arm was around her stomach, and my right arm was across her breasts.

We took off like a bat out of hell. I held onto her tighter. I have a feeling that's what she wanted me to do.

We rode a few miles further along highway twenty-three, before we turned onto the Gum Swamp Creek Parkway. Someone at the department of transportation must have had a sense of humor. The parkway consisted of one lane.

When she put the hammer down and zoomed along the narrow road, I held onto her so tight until her soft ass was pressed against my dick.

We rode in that position for a mile or so until we pulled up in front of the U shaped Alpha's mansion, in the center of a compound with about a dozen houses scattered about.

Julie, Angel, and Darby were outside waiting for us.

When Alex and I climbed off of her bike, I crossed my hands in front of me because my dick was as hard as a rock.

She and Julie hugged each other a long time, and even kissed each other on the mouth.

After they were done loving on each other, Julie introduced Alex to Angel and Darby.

Alex then introduced me to Julie, Angel and Darby.

Since I'm a spirit I have no scent, but I wanted to put everyone at ease, so I used a little magic of my own.

I made my scent smell like a wolf to the Werewolf women, and the Werecats would scent cat when they sniffed me.

Just before we walked inside Alex whispered into Julie's ear saying, "Damn Jules, it smells like a cat-house around here?" Then she laughed.

The other women heard her, and i could see they were embarrassed, but it was probably because they knew I'd heard what she said too.

I kept a straight face and kept walking, but I could smell the scent of arousal from each of them including Alex, and my nuts were starting to respond.

~

My mind was taken off my nuts briefly, when we walked through the parlor, past the paintings hanging above the fireplace. I felt that same sensation again. There was some type of force pushing me away.

Julie paused for a moment to tell Alex that the two people in the paintings were her parents.

During the couple of minutes we were in the parlor, the scent from the women's pussies had gotten even stronger.

~

By the time we were sitting in Julie's office, their scent was starting to get to me. I couldn't wait until I could change back to spirit form. I needed to recharge my self control.

I was having a hard time focusing when Alex took the floor and gave me a big-time introduction. She said, "He's a bad-ass kind of angel, one who hits people in the ass with lightning bolts, so forth and so on.

"He was sent by Luna to help me destroy the witches who are attacking y'all."

"The witches would be able to sense that I was coming for them, and they'd probably kill me before I ever got close."

"They can't see, touch, taste, hear, scent, or even sense JT's presence if he doesn't want them to."

"Now all we have to do is find them, and he will help destroy them without their knowing what hit them."

When she finished talking, she looked at me and waited for me to say something.

In fact all eyes were on me. They were waiting for the profound words that were about to come out of the mouth of an angel. But I couldn't speak.

The scent from all of those hot pussies had finally gotten to me. The brain in my head was losing the battle with the brain in my dick.

I was at the outer limits of my self-control. When I'm a spirit, inhaling the scent of pussy is just a guilty pleasure, but when I was in the form of a supernatural beast, I was struggling with my sexual urges just like any other male would.

Sitting there with four gorgeous women, while smelling the musky aroma of pussy from all of them, finally broke my resolve.

I needed to call on a higher power to get me through this crisis.

I made a mental call to Saint Peter, and wouldn't you know it, after one, two, three rings, he still hadn't picked up his direct prayer line.

The last thing I wanted to have to do, was call his boss, and ask him to give me strength to overcome my urge to fuck all four of these women right now.

Thankfully he picked up on the fourth ring, one more and it would have gone to voicemail.

"What is it JT," he asked, sounding very annoyed.

Right then and there I knew I'd stepped in it, so I got real humble real fast and said, "Saint Peter I'm calling to ask you to lift me up, and give me the willpower to resist this temptation that is surrounding me."

"I don't want to do wrong, but I just can't help myself."

Saint Peter wasn't having it though, he said, "JT, you can't be serious. After a hundred years in purgatory, you still can't control your urge for pussy.

"How are you ever going to get out of here, and become a full-time angel?"

"Say ten hail Mary."

Just before the line went dead I heard a woman say, "Pete come back to bed, I'm getting cold." I could have sworn it was Luna's voice I heard.

I was still trying to wrap my head around that, when I heard Julie's voice calling me.

She said, "JT, I know you can smell our scent, and I'm sorry about that, but that's what the five of us have been experiencing the last few days.

"We're in a constant state of arousal, but the amulets we're wearing, help us maintain control."

Today had been the worst day so far, I ordered the mated couples to stay in their homes, and so the men wouldn't be around us."

"I'm sure this must be difficult for you."

Then she got emotional before she said, "I believe someone is trying to destroy my pack by using sex."

I cleared my throat and then said, "Considering the situation that exists here today, it does look that way, but it's not.

"Luna had me do an investigation into that. I found that some Alphas would be more than happy to see your pack fail, before you can put your plan into motion, for becoming a champion for women's rights in the supernatural world."

"But they aren't trying to destroy your pack? If they wanted to do that, they'd just have your throat torn out."

I believe you're being attacked by the same witch who cast spells on your mother and father's pack."

"That's why I'm here, to help you deal with these witches, and to give you the opportunity to do your work on behalf of supernatural women."

"I think you're being attacked in at least two ways."

"The first is by Amanda. I'm assuming she was casting a spell. My guess is the witch has put a hex on the full length mirror, she has in her bedroom to bewitch her."

"The second is by the portraits of your parents. I think they are casting a spell somehow."

"But the only evidence I have that points to the portraits, is that I couldn't get close to them, but that might be because of what I am. "Alex, tell me something," I said. "When you stopped to look at the portrait of Julie's parents, did you feel anything?"

Alex smiled and then said, "Yeah, I felt like I wanted to fuck." Then she stared at me a long time and bit her bottom lip.

Julie glared at her, and then spoke to her through their bond. I would love to know what she said. Whatever it was, it made Alex smile.

I had to keep my mind on business, so I turned to Julie next and asked if she'd noticed anything unusual when she was in the parlor. She had plenty to say, she said, "I've been replaying in my mind a lot of feelings, and thoughts I've had since I've moved here, that I'd never had before.

"I lived in that house for a few months, and I spent a lot of time in that parlor. Is that why I've become so attracted to girls? Oh my Luna." She said, holding her face in her hands.

Alex got up and gave Julie a hug. Angel sat on the floor beside her feet, and then she began to rub against her legs.

After Alex had rolled another chair over and sat next to Julie, I continued after I exhaled. I don't have normal emotions, but I felt for her.

I looked at Darby and Angel, and then said, "Angel, Darby how about you two, have those portraits had any effect on you?

Darby shook her head and then said, "I don't think I've ever seen those portraits before today, but I'm a healer and I always wear an amulet, so I would have been protected if I had.

Then she said, 'You know what, I take that back, I didn't notice the portraits but I was in the parlor when we had our first meeting as a pack. I remember being so horny for the next couple of days, I had to do a chant to make myself cool down."

Suddenly a light bulb turned on in Angels head, then she said, "Boss I remember how much we flirted, when we were sitting in the parlor, the first time I visited you.

"The next time I was in there was for our first pack meeting. I don't think I cooled down since." Everyone laughed with her.

"I hadn't been back in there until today though."

I stared at Angel for a long moment and thought about the things I could do to her before I said, "Based on what y'all have said, it's very possible the portraits are being used to bewitch the pack."

"I can tell y'all this, the scent from all four of you got stronger when we were in the parlor."

"Please excuse my French, but I wanted to fuck y'all so bad until I had to call on Saint Peter for the strength to control myself."

Julie exhaled heavily and then her shoulders drooped, that was the last thing she wanted to hear. I could see she was feeling sorry for herself.