1000 Strokes Ch. 07

Story Info
She ties him up and takes him to the edge.
1.1k words
4.47
13.1k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

700

She was aware of him tossing and turning all night. And when she woke up in the morning, it was raining, hard. There's something about the rain that they both liked. It made her want to pull the covers up higher and spend the whole day in bed with him, playing with him, letting him pleasure her.

She rolled over and took his morning hard-on in her hand. He was still asleep. She tucked her head under the covers and took him into her mouth.

"Oh god," she heard him groan. "You can't do that," he said.

She lifted her head and started stroking his wet dick. "One, two, three," she said, and then stopped stroking. "I wanted to get an early start today," she said.

"Oh god," he groaned again.

She reached up and tweaked his nipples. She said, "I miss going down on you. Tonight, I'm going to do a lot of this." She stroked him a few more times, then slapped his balls lightly. He flinched, his knees rising up. She gave him another gentle slap. "Go make my coffee," she said as she poked her head out from under the covers. "I'll meet you in the kitchen."

***

That night she said, "Seven hundred today. So we only have six hundred and ninety-seven left. And honestly, I think I've left this in your hands too much. I don't think you're really trying when you're stroking yourself. So tonight, it's going to be all me."

That face again. His face made that—was it a smirk? Was it shyness, or shame? She hadn't been sure she'd be able to keep herself interested in this game. Ten days, maybe more! She wasn't sure the game would survive the everyday coming and going of her moods. But he was so into it, and she fed off of that.

In the bedroom, she said, "No hands for you tonight. Get your cuffs." She tied him spread eagle to the bed, then started licking his belly working down towards his dick, teasing.

"Not. Fair," he hissed.

"Ssshhh!" she said. "Don't make me gag you."

"I told you this morning, I miss having you in my mouth. I'm going to get you hard, then I'm going to fuck you—I miss having you inside me too. Then, after I come, we'll start your count."

"Oh god," he said.

She took pity on him. She licked him very very gently, but he was still hard in an instant. It made her wet to be able to arouse him with almost no work. She sat astride him, then very gently, very slowly, lowered herself down on him. He let out the longest, deepest exhale.

"I. Can't..." he said through clenched teeth. "Please don't move, I can't hold it. Please."

She ground small circles, but realized there was no way she would be able to really ride him at this point if she wanted him to have any chance of holding back his orgasm. Not after nearly a week, not after how far they'd come together. She got her vibrator from the nightstand, ground it into her clit, then only allowed her hips to move in tiny tiny circles. She was clenching. Releasing. Clenching. Releasing. She felt him pulsing inside of her and it brought her to the edge. Warm and yummy. His breath synchronized to her contracting muscles. His eyes wide with wonder. She saw the look in his eyes and lost it, coming hard, collapsing onto his chest.

His fingers stroked little circles on her hips and her lower back as she came down from the peak.

A few moments in his arms, then she said, "Now your turn," rolling off, taking his dick, still slick with her wetness, and stroking. "Four, five, six..."

Somewhere around two hundred, he started to panic and thrash against his straps. "Stop, please stop."

She paused and looked at him. "I think you can take more," she said, and resumed. But he needed so many respites. They'd do twenty or thirty strokes, then he would beg for a break.

At five hundred, she asked, "Do you want to quit this game?" He shook his head fiercely. "It seems like you want to quit," she said. "You keep asking me to stop. I can stop right now," she said, releasing his dick.

"Can I come?"

"Of course not, silly! But I'll stop now if you want and tomorrow, we can start again at one hundred. I think that's fair." He was shaking his head. "Maybe that would be better for you. I think you need more practice, don't you?"

"No no no no no no no. Keep going."

"What did you say?" she asked, getting into the tease now.

"Please keep going. Please."

"That's better," she said, and started stroking again.

Five hundred and fifty: she slowed to a crawl. She had been adding oil to her hand continuously. Her motion was light, smooth, he pressed up against her, trying for more friction.

She said, "Maybe tomorrow, we need to make this harder."

"Oh god," he said.

"I think tomorrow maybe we'll use a butt plug to help you focus. Would you like that?"

"Oh god," he said.

He was straining against his bonds now. Huffing and puffing. His face was red. He was sweating. His eyes were closed.

At six hundred and fifty she said, "OK, now we're almost done, so I'm going to finish you off with some good ones, OK? No coming now!" she called out cheerfully.

He clenched up, gritted his teeth, and her slick hand made a blur up and down his dick. Faster and faster, harder and hard. Her free hand moved to his balls, squeezing hard, then harder and she got closer and closer.

"Six hundred and ninety-nine!" she said, stopping. "I bet I could push you over the edge with just one more." She released his dick, brought her mouth to his nipple, sucked it into her mouth.

He groaned, "Ooohhh."

She turning her head to watch his cock bobbing, throbbing, seeking any attention at all. She pinched the head between her fingertips. He groaned at the contact, pushing his nipple into her mouth. She bit hard and gave him one last casual, almost perfuctory stroke. He didn't come.

"Ok, I guess you're not that close to coming, ar you." she said. "Well... goodnight, honey!"

She rolled over like she had forgotten she had him tied up. She was waiting for him to say something, but he was just huffing and puffing, trying to come down.

So she released him. "Oh silly me!" she said. rolling over and untying him. She then rolled over and was asleep within moments. He lay next to her, listening to her breathing. It was going to be a long night.