10th Anniversary

Story Info
Romantic getaway leads to fun with new friends.
4.2k words
4.66
22.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten years since they stood in front of their family and said their vows. A lot had happened in that ten years they had together. Some high highs and some low lows. A house, careers, three kids, vacations. Ten years of memories and even after all this time, they still turned each other on. Tom didn't have to do much to get Mercedes weak in the knees and wet in the panties. But then again, she had always been a bit of a bad girl. They met when they were in college. Mercedes thought to herself she'd always wait till marriage before having sex. Within a month she was getting her beautiful breasts sucked on and her sweet little pussy fingered in Tom's dorm room. But... that was a long time ago. What turned Mercedes on these days had changed a little bit...

It was early April with their ten year anniversary fast approaching in June. The three very young kids didn't make the thought of getting away for a romantic adventure seem all that realistic. Tom found a nice little B&B for the couple. Something close enough but still just far enough where it felt like they were going somewhere. He tried to think of every angle possible when planning, and then he saw it, "pool and hot tub". Tom knew if it was one thing Mercedes would want it would be a pool to tan by and a hot tub to... relax in. He called and was able to book it, and just like that, the fantasy was set in motion.

Tom had fallen in love with Mercedes many times over the years. With every bit of maturity and life gained, the woman he loved, evolved and shaped herself in the most perfect ways. Her body changed with her. When she was a teenager she was this skinny little thing with perfect C-cup tits. Her twenties made her curvy in all the right places. Her gorgeous tits ballooned to d-cups that made you want to beg for milk. Her ass was like two perfectly sculpted buns, just waiting for some meat.

The couple was pretty wild in those days. The more comfortable their years had made each other, the more they pushed their limits. It started off light, little videos Mercedes would send Tom while he was on training, fingering the most perfect pussy he had ever laid eyes on. Then Tom would dare her to flash him while taking pictures on their motorcycle trips. It wasn't long before they both realized, they liked when Mercedes showed off. Wouldn't you? The most perfectly proportioned nipples paired nicely with a those delicious d-cups. Tom loved when she would send him naughty pictures while she was at work or tanning naked on the back deck. They always made his dick hard and in need of release.

For their fifth anniversary they went away to a Caribbean adult's only resort for a week and a half. Tom knew Mercedes had wanted to tan topless, but it still wasn't really accepted in Canada. But in the Caribbean, all those lovely European folks made going topless seem almost normal. But for a Canadian girl, it wasn't quite normal. It was enough of a change that Tom wondered if she'd have the guts to go through with it. Boy was he in for a shock when it barely took Mercedes the first three minutes to bust out both of her supple white titties for the whole world to see. She had dabbled in toplessness before at the beach but never quite like this. Never so out there for everyone and anyone to see. Tom spent the next several hours trying to conceal the erection in his board shorts. At an above average length, it would have been easy to spot.

Mercedes tried to play it cool, like it was no big deal... but it was, and she loved it. Sure she loved making Tom hard, and boy was he. But she also loved the freedom of it. The attention didn't hurt either. She laid in the sun, reading her book, eviscerating even the thought of a tan line on the ever darkening d-cups. Mercedes loved her tits. If you ask her, they are her best... assets. If you asked Tom, his attention wondered a little south to that perfect ass. As Mercedes laid there reading her book, she found herself often drifting away. Thinking about Tom sucking on her tits and playing with her little clit while she lay there. Then she thought about the tanned, slim, dark haired vacationer in front of her tonguing her pussy while Tom sucked on her nipples and occasionally fed his cock to her. It wasn't long till Tom pointed out to her they better go for a dip as she had soaked right through her bathing suit getting so horny at the thought.

Tom loved the thought of his beautiful wife on display for everyone on the beach. He noticed that at the start of the week, there were hardly any topless women around besides Mercedes. He loved sitting propped up in his chair, pretending to read while everyone from the guests to the bellboys stared at his wife's glorious milk makers. Fuck they were something he thought. Even women were looking at them with admiration. Soon after, those same women wanting a taste of Mercedes' freedom began to bare it all too. None quite compared to Mercedes, but there were a couple Tom wouldn't have minded a squeeze of.

That trip awakened something inside the couple. Not only did Tom like it when Mercedes showed off, but Mercedes loved to show off. Sometimes the pair would drive around with Mercedes in the passenger seat and her titties out. For Tom's birthday one year, Mercedes did a very public photo shoot with a friend of hers for a boudoir display. She wore Tom's favourite lingerè and not much else. She had both tits proudly on display... and that ass, oh that ass. Tom wondered to himself how many people may have seen her. Who put together the book for her? He bet they all jerked off at the thought of getting a feel for themselves. He knows he did.

Three babies later and Mercedes still had a body that just beckoned for cock. Tom loved fucking her while she was pregnant. Her tits were huge and her ass was plump. He loved sucking milk out of her titties while she rode him hard. He loved motor-boating those phenomenal fun bags and fingering her tight little asshole seconds before she climaxed. The pair loved to massage each other and roll play that they were just another client being naughty. Mercedes' wet pussy always betrayed her fantasies to Tom, which he loved to exploit. Her favourite was getting fucked by the masseuse at the end of her session.

So fast forward to present day. The pair were on their way. They had someone they trusted watching the kids and away they went. Tom had borrowed a convertible mustang for the occasion, and bought Mercedes a new, shall we say, cheeky bikini. The day was gorgeous. Nothing but sunshine and 25 degree weather for their weekend away. It couldn't have been much more perfect. The pair drove around the water front and in the hills of the beautiful resort town they lived close to. Mercedes occasionally got her tits out to experience the feeling of being topless with the top down. She was bad, and Tom fucking loved it.

The pair pulled into the B&B they were staying at a little later that afternoon. It was stunning. Nestled on a small plateau between a mountain and a valley, it was like they had stumbled upon an oasis. They met the owner and settled in. Tom was beyond excited to see Mercedes in her new bikini and he was far from disappointed. He actually could not believe how good his 32 year old wife of ten years still looked in a thong, with no hint of slowing down. He of course had to calm his cock, so the pair could actually make it to the pool without alarming anyone.

While at the pool, Mercedes was in her glory. It was like she had worn that bathing suit a thousand times before. She stood at the water's edge, her ass just visible beneath the top of the water. Tom's cock stiffened again, it looked good enough to eat. The only thing that disappointed him was that the white material on the thong didn't go sheer when she got out of the water. That would be a whole nother show to bear witness to.

For a while, the pair were completely alone. The owner coming by now and again to check how things were going and no doubt to get a glimpse of that fuckable ass. They made out, swam, tanned and had so much fun it was like being 16 again. Mercedes pussy was absolutely soaking wet. Even in the hot tub, it was obvious, she was as horny as they came. Tom loved to tease her, even though he was just as horny. He wanted to bend her over the edge of that hot tub and spill a hot creamy load inside her tight little pussy. But, the night was just getting started.

The pair wrapped up their poolside escapades and went for a romantic dinner near the lake. The evening had cooled considerably, which made Mercedes nipples plainly visible underneath her top. Tom caught the waiter looking a few times. The pair headed back to the B&B and decided to hit the hot tub again. Only this time, they weren't alone.

Mercedes, again wearing that stunning white thong Tom had bought her, headed down alone. She had already been drinking that evening and had just the right amount of social lubricant. Tom headed down shortly after he fixed them some drinks. Mercedes had a head start on Tom as he was their DD for the evening. Suffice to say, it was a bit of a shock to Tom when he came down to find his wife chatting with another couple in the hot tub.

She introduced Tom to Jack and Annie. They were slightly older than Tom and Mercedes, but not by much. They were very friendly, and quite attractive. Jack had a similar build to Tom and Annie was also well endowed front and back with a cute face. They had been in the hot tub for quite a while before the other couple came down, and the drinks had clearly been flowing. Similar to Tom and Mercedes, the pair were celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary and some time away from reality. It was obvious to Tom and Mercedes that they had interrupted the couple but they insisted on them staying.

It wasn't long till the alcohol had evaporated all typical social lines that one would not typically cross. Annie and Mercedes were particularly prodding in their questions about the other couples. Mercedes talked about her love of being nude and the other couple told them about their nude beach experiences in Europe. Annie made a couple jabs at Jack for getting a hard on every time they went and her having to relieve it for him. After being in there for about 30 minutes, the jet timer expired and the bubbles cleared until Annie quickly turned them back on again. It was too late though, both Tom and Mercedes saw that Jack wasn't wearing any swimming trunks beneath the water. Mercedes, no longer concerned with social norms immediately blurted out to the couple that she saw Jack's cock.

The four of them began to laugh as Jack got bright red due to the embarrassment. Sensing she maybe spoiled the groups fun by pointing it out she said, "well, if he's not wearing those, I guess I don't have to wear this" and in one fell swoop she took her top off and unleashed her delectable tits upon the couple. They all began to laugh again and Jack's reddish hue subsided as he stared at the marvelous pair of breasts in front of him. Tom's cock began to stiffen from the fact that his wife was once again, on display. He feigned a minor protest at his wife being exposed but they both knew he was loving every minute.

To switch the topic, Mercedes told Annie it wasn't fair that she was the only girl in the hot tub without a top on. Annie laughed it off at first but then sought a nod of approval from Jack as she pulled the string at her back and lifted the top over her head. Tom's head almost exploded as the stranger that he just met a half an hour ago was half naked two feet away. The two women then looked at Tom and asked if he was going to be the only prude in the bunch. Tom made the bargain that if he and Jack were bottomless, it was only fair they be too. Without skipping a beat, Mercedes stood up in the hot tub and lowered her thong as she wiggled out of it. The moon was full and the hot tub lights illuminated her perfectly shaved and smooth little pussy. She stepped out of them and kicked them towards Tom in an act of defiance. Annie, still giggling, stood up and took off her bottoms as well. Annie's pussy was neatly trimmed with a small landing strip. The pair sat down as Tom stood up and took off his shorts, unveiling a massive erection. Mercedes loved Tom's dick and fought the urge to take it in her mouth right then and there.

As the night progressed, the foursome got less and less worried about proper social etiquette. The couples heard all about how the other kept their sex life interesting after so long together. As it turned out, they had a lot of the same interests and fantasies, but never anything real took place. After approximately 30 minutes of chatting, Mercedes complained of getting too hot and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Tom was so hard, all he wanted to do was fuck his wife as hard as he could, right then and there.

Even with how horny Tom was, it was Mercedes that made the first move. She sat right behind Tom and started to rub his shoulders and play with his hair. This continued for a few minutes until Tom realized he could now only feel one of Mercedes hands. She was also quiet, which she hadn't been all night. He turned around to see his wife on full display, playing with her pussy, inches from his face. Not being able to hold back anymore, Tom dove in, tongue first. He tasted his wife's sweet pussy, oh how he loved how she tasted. All these years and eating her pussy is still one of his favourite things to do. Mercedes, now with both hands free, began to play with and flick her nipples in full view of the other couple.

Mercedes occasionally glanced in their direction. As the minutes went on she began to see Annie's shoulder moving up and down as she worked Jack's shaft. His left hand was around her shoulder, cupping and kneading her breast while pinching her nipple. The pair would alternate between staring at Mercedes and passionately making out. This only served to make Mercedes hornier as she came multiple times, covering Tom's beard in her sweet juices.

Mercedes, who was the clear director of this descent into hedonism, stood Tom up and sat him on the edge of the hot tub. She pointed at Jack, indicating to take his spot beside Tom. The pair sat there, with their backs against the cool wall beside the hot tub as their wives schemed in the corner. They approached the men, who felt more like kids in a candy store, and each started to suck their respective husbands off. When Tom first met Mercedes, they were both virgins. Now, he was confident, his wife could suck cock with the best of them. The wives worked their husbands' members, slow at first, and then more aggressively. Mercedes worked Tom's cock while kissing and sucking on his balls. Annie, looked over and took whatever pointers she could as both women played with their pussies.

Tom was in heaven, he put his head to the sky and closed his eyes as he wondered what he did to deserve such an incredible woman. As he looked down again, he noticed that Mercedes right hand was working Jack's cock while Annie sucked on his balls, and Annie's left hand was wrapped firmly around his own. Startled at first, Mercedes simply padded Tom's thigh to reassure him everything was ok.

Even with Mercedes reassurance, his heart raced. He was that 18 year old kid again, making that first move on his new girlfriend. He knew this was the craziest thing he had ever done, but even that didn't prepare him for what happened next. As if they had rehearsed it, the women seamlessly switched places and took the other's husband in their mouths. Tom couldn't believe it, he was getting his dick sucked by another woman while his wife was sucking the cock of a stranger.

Mercedes couldn't believe it either. This was the only other penis she had ever had in her mouth besides Tom's. She noticed it wasn't quite as long as Tom's, but slightly more girth and harder to get her mouth around. She sucked on Jack's knob for several minutes, enjoying every inch of it with her tongue. Because it was a little shorter than Tom's she was actually able to suck it right to the base. She looked over at Tom, who was staring back at her as some woman they just met was deep-throating her loving husband. She began to play with her pussy again and was shocked. She had never been so turned on and so wet in her life.

Just as Mercedes edged herself closer to orgasm, Jack let out a stifled gasp, and shot a thick load of cum on her tits. This was just what Mercedes needed as she let out a deep moan as she came once again in the hot tub. Jack sat down again, looking like a man whose soul had just left his body. He hadn't had his dick sucked like that since college.

Not even close to being done, Mercedes quickly cleaned herself up and side stepped over to Annie and Tom. Mercedes stood behind Tom, looking at him seductively with her hands on Annie's ass. She then reached forward and squeezed Annie's tits and asked Tom if he liked it. She spanked Annie and grinned at him when she heard the muffled whimper. Tom was now ready to cum. Watching his unbelievably sexy wife get a load on her chest and then playing with their new friend's tits. Never in his wildest dreams could he have seen this coming.

Seeing the face she had seen a thousand times, she quickly pulled Annie's pumping head away and denied her husband's orgasm. She stood Annie up in front of Tom and had him admire their shared beauty. Mercedes was slightly taller with bigger tits, but Annie was a sight to behold, with her tight ass and dark nipples. Tom again sat in disbelief as his wife of ten years rubbed this woman's body in front of him. Then, with a devilish smile, Mercedes took Annie's left breast in her mouth and explored her pussy with her fingers. Mercedes was not bi and never found herself being attracted to females but, she didn't hate what was happening. She loved her own tits and she didn't mind these ones either. More importantly, she was doing what she really loved, turning on her man.

It wasn't long into this show that Jack's cock became stiff again. He walked up behind Mercedes, and rubbed her firm but supple ass. He looked at Tom to make sure everything was still ok, he got the nod. Jack then explored a little deeper, brushing his middle finger into Mercedes soaking wet slit. He used her generous amount of self-made lubricant to rub his finger in and around her asshole. Mercedes had never brought herself to doing anal, but she loved it when her asshole was played with. Tom walked up behind Annie and did the same to her.

He then took his wife's hand and pulled her over to him. He was as hard as he had ever been. He made out with his wife and explored her body with expert touch, hitting every pleasure spot he knew she had. He sucked on her gorgeous nipples and grabbed both ass cheeks with both hands and spread them apart, giving the other couple a nice show in the process. Mercedes looked her husband in the eye, and without saying a word, the pair agreed to take it one step further.

Mercedes crossed the hot tub back over to Jack. She grabbed his cock and pulled him over to the spot she had picked. She bent over the side of the hot tub and told him "burry that thick cock in me". Clearly, Annie and him had already had their own wordless conversation, and without skipping a beat, he lined his cock up with Mercedes glistening wet snatch. The three of them couldn't help but take a second to admire what was one of the most perfect pussies there ever was.

Slowly at first, Jack let the tip of his cock sample the night's offering. Getting it nice and wet, rubbing it up and down the length of her pussy. Mercedes was dying of anticipation, she hated being teased. "Fuck me already", she said, "fuck this tight little pussy in front of my husband". Not one to go against a lady's wishes, Jack slid his meaty cock into her begging pussy. Tom watched as his wife was penetrated from behind, again and again. He could see it all. Her hanging, bouncing tits, her tight little asshole, and her pussy, as it gripped someone else's cock.

12