All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 03'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You Suck

Stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
in honor of the asshole of Lit

Hmmmm, where have I read that before bonny? Oh, I remember, those are the words I use to describe you daily. Must have impressed you since you're copying them word for word. You do know yourself well bonny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid wife and stupid husband

Husband - Why Tommy?" was my next question. "He's everything you despise -- loud, drunk, obnoxious."

Then Wife explains he really wasn't a braggart who screwed married women for sport and brags about it, etc., etc. Really, isn't that what he did with wife. I expect he is telling stories about the latest wife he screwed and her cuckold.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf?

Our leading male character must have the smallest set of balls on the planet.

All he talks about is his small dick, his small bladder, his lack of courage and agression.

Tommy would be leaving the hot tub with his teeth in a bag and his big dick bent in half. Then the wife would be getting bent over the side of the hot tub and fucked as punishment for just looking at the big dumb fuck :-)

suckermansuckermanalmost 8 years ago
lovely ending but

I know from my own experience that after being fucked like she was she will never be happy until she finds another one. I found one of my wifes lovers for her and she and he were "together" for about 4 years even going on short holidays together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

CUT THE BITCH AND CUT HER DEEP TO THE BONEAND WATCH HER BLEAD OUT. SLIMEY BITCH OUT OF YOUR LIFE SHE IS NO GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Truth of it

Monkeytail10103, Giving the benefit of the doubt that this submission is somewhat based in fact and not just a heck of a story,and unless there's a 4th installment that chronicles major changes in Jill's emotions, attitude and your relationship, you should've kept walking. First off it was her decision to start sucking Tommy at the hot tub, when she should've ran after you when she felt weird.Yes you should've pulled her out of the hot tub and dragged her to your room, even if Tommy didn't give her bathing suit bottoms back, but she's an adult capable of making decisions.

All you needed to know about Jill's feelings for you and forTommy were summed up by her not being able to answer your statement "So you really only want me to stay because he's leaving' and hers " It was Tommy's last night here and he wanted me to stay with him." She just told you that she was physically and emotionally tied to him. Then confirmed it through her opinions of him, the way they acted when you saw them together at dinner, and her account of when he made love to her.

Fast forward a few months,as you hint at in the beginning of installment 1, after you fucked her (which by the way she now had you) when you took a break listening to her rationalize everything and you decide not to leave. It's obvious what's happened. Since Tommy is attending the college in the city where you live, He and Jill have reconnected, hooked up and are fucking and spending time together. And if not him, she's doing other young men. Can't believe (probably because that isn't me) you enjoyand or put up with being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How can he look himself in the mirror?

How can he look himself in the mirror? What does he sees a weak wimp neglected in his anniversary vacation? She was back because her lover left and didn't take her with him. No matter what her lover said or may have inferred, you don't marry a slut, you fuck her. Poor husband, what a spineless male. She has no respect or use for him any longer and will be humiliated again in the future. Why not, she got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish the story

Finish the story

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonalmost 8 years ago
Finish

I have to say I enjoy your stories very much. It is well written and definitely keeps your interest to the end. That said, I don't feel the ending is there. I feel that the story was rushed at the end and to me seems unrealistic. He is willing to forgive his wife by the drop of a dress after she has spent the night making love to another man? I would love to find out what happened afterwards.

You are a good storyteller and I would love to read more of your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can't figure out who the bigger pussy is. The author or the male characters he writes.

Maybe a tie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rant

I see marsh mellow guys in real life and just want to shake then. Wake the fuck up and get some balls. If you would have added a revenge toward the end with him kicking ass and duping that bitch on the street, just a thought :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

people like this makes me wish for more violence in the world. people that would take this whore cut her up in little pieces and feed her to pigs

Listless1Listless1over 7 years ago
Not believable

The trouble is the ending is ambiguous at best. He never didn't believe she was desirable and nothing he does will stop her from knowing he does not compare. This fuck and any that occur in the future will remind her that he can never satisfy her like Tommy, and he knows it. He knows that she had many chances to choose and never chose him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckhold

I would have just have walked out and not asked for explanations, and waved good by to the cheat.

chijofanchijofanover 7 years ago
porn logic

I rather liked this. The idea that a faithful wife will all of a sudden snap at the sight of a giant pecker (as happens in so many of these stories) and her husband would shrivel in the glory of her lust is just porn logic, pure and simple, although I suspect it really happens sometimes. What I liked about this story is not the sex so much (I was kind of hoping Jill would do Tommy's friends, too), but that I liked the characters (well, not Tommy so much, who is just an over privileged asshole no matter how Jill tries to justify him) who seemed like real people who expressed real pain. I like heartfelt dialogue more than giant dicks. The ending is a little unsettling. When Jill displays her body with all the marks Tommy has left on her (both inside and out), she asks him if he wants to make love to her of fuck her. So he chooses fuck, and that seems to satisfy her, but after Tommy made unequaled, transcendent love to what else is there left?

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
YIKES!

I can't believe what I just read.

Nothing personal, but it seemed like a college educated writer writing a third grader's story.

Sorry. Just not my cup-o-tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

I can't believe what I just read. I though it would lead to something moral. EWWWW

chijofanchijofanover 7 years ago
The rest of the story

I like this story so much I re-read it last night. In my earlier post I bemoaned a little that Jill didn’t have sex with Tommy’s friends, but maybe she did. Could there be hints that she did? Consider the situation: Jill is having dinner with Tommy and his two roommates. They’re drinking and laughing, and Jill, already besotted by Tommy, who’s brought out the adventurer in her, is also a little speculative about these other two fine young men. It’s Tommy’s last night and she wants to give him a going away present, so she (or maybe Tommy) suggests a gang bang. So they go up to their room and start things off by ritually shaving Jill’s pussy. Maybe she does it for herself, or maybe one of them does it for her. She then has sex with them, one at a time or all at once, which would explain the bite marks (things got a little spirited) and the semen all over her body; it doesn’t necessarily have to all be Tommy’s. Maybe that is the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This was a really fantastic story, with great pacing. Just the right amount of sex, humiliation, and raw passion. Please keep writing!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

I would have been gone after the first time...

He is nothing but a wimp and cluck...

And her? Well, you read the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had to rate it fairly high, but.....

What a whore, what a wimp, and on a significant anniversary no less. You have to be a good writer to make me despise her so much, and him too for his weakness.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Wow!

I can't believe how much I hate this woman. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities and their marriage is absolutely toast. And I don't think I have ever read about a bigger wimp on this site.

Disgusting. I want to vomit. But it was very very well written to make me feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story, please finish it!

WOW, what a great story, so far; one of my, it not the, favourite. Thank you for writing such a great story, I love the characters and I really empathise with Jill.

I so want to know how it finishes; what happened on her second night with Tommy, (making love again rather than sex?) who shaved her, has she been with Tommy's friends (I hope not, and she is just with Tommy) and will she see Tommy again? (I hope she does!) I love the way that Jill and Tommy go from just sex to making love, I can't see how she can go back to her husband after that, great sex and love, what more could a girl want.

Some of the criticisms here are unfair, I love the idea of a ordinary wife losing her inhibitions and acting as Jill does when confronted with a sexy young man who wants her, especially as her marriage seems a little stale and her husband seems a bit of a wimp, especially compared to the dominant, confident Tommy. I think a lot of married middle aged women probably have that fantasy, although haven't all acted on it! I totally get where she is coming from - go for it girl!

Anyway please finish the story, I can't wait to find out how it ends, as I said my hope is Jill ends up with Tommy, perhaps with a baby!

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage in trouble

I can't believe so many people are willing to go bareback.

Then not even douche before offering husband stretched out pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

I'm sure that this wimp will have a very happy marriage watching his wife fuck others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
May it be that you are only a real asshole who thinks he can write?! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is either one of the biggest cuckold/wimp faggot or he is only brain sick and needs mental help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb

This husband is as short of brains as he thinks his cock is in length. To ignore a beautiful wife and then let someone have her for sex on your anniversary vacation is really hard to condone followed by taking her back after want she told him about the time with Tommy. Sure he realized his "screwups" but it is hard to believe that his "education" will last.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
YOu made some recovery with this chapter in my mind

The other two chapters were infuriating, but this chapter gave the insights needed to at least somewhat understand her female mind. Doesn't excuse her lapse in judgement, but he is a sorry assed excuse for a man, so there is that. So the blade cuts both ways, both are culpable and in some portion responsible for what has happened. Now lets see if you go full blown cucky and have hiim except his wife's newly discovered appetites, or he reclaims her in her heart fully. Will be tough duty as he has been such a wuss so far.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
POS

Why do you write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A WHORE is a WHORE ....

A CUCK is a pathetic, wimp writer .... right monkeyCUCK10103 .... any other questions?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"The more she talked the more I realized some of my failings as her husband. Again, none of it excused where she took this."

That pretty much sums up the problem with the story, because the rest of it WAS excusing her for where she took it. You essentially made it his fault.

<P>

And it was, kinda, but not in the way you seemed to want it to be. His fault was not saying anything when it started. His fault was that the thoughts and feelings you wrote for him at those moments where contrary to his actions. Again, this is one of those stories where writing in first person really hurts the story, where the thoughts and the actions simply don't agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She's the kind of woman

who would hurt her daughter because a sparkly asshole like Tommy tells her to. Best to get her back with ol' Tom and take his daughter and flee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cruelty. Just plain cruelty. She doesn't care about her husband at all.

I read these stories and it is always about what the wife wants or has to have. No matter how much she lies to him and to herself she is done with Guy #1 and the sooner he understands the sooner he can heal. It's the biggest lie in the world, I still love you. They just don't want to upset their comfortable lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
From bad to worse.

This story just went from bad to worse. First it tells me that whomever wrote this story doesn't know what he's talking about. Your wife's pussy doesn't get loose after being used. In fact speaking from experience it gets tighter. Yes, my late wife cheated on me over and over again. Her being tighter than normal was what would tip me off. I never told her how I knew when I confronted her. But that didn't stop her. once she got away with the first time the rest were easy for her. anyway back to your story. So he just sits there and listens to her tell him everything thats wrong with him? While bragging on Tommy, and his lovemaking skills. something her husband doesn't know anything about. according to her. Another thing. How did she get in before you reached the door? In one of your previous chapters you mentioned that you had to open the door for them since you had the only key. Oh!! and lets not forget. She doesn't even have enough regard for her husband, that she didn't even bothered to clean up a little bit before coming to show herself off to him. She also

did things with Tommy and for Tommy that she never did for him. and probably never will. Her shaving alone would have been more than even I would have tolerated. much less letting him finish in her mouth and taking her in her back hole. But yet!! All she has to do is show him her used shaved pussy with dried cum on it and she has him back. And her only excuse so far is that he could have stopped it. And again I'll say. She's no kid. here's a forty something wife laying the blame on her husband because he didn' stop her? And the idiot now believes it was his fault. Really? Anyway. like it or not I'm going to go through the whole story and see what excuses he can make for her cheating. cause apparently she told him already that whatever he does is ok by her, since she already had her fling and is bragging about it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writing

Again, it's well written. On the other hand totally unbelievable. What planet is this woman from?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Erotic,but its bullshit

Should have been packing at the first blowjob. Makes no sense that it took him 2 days to decide to leave. He trusted her to be loyal, she wasn’t, why 2 days?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whaaa

She bones the guy cause the bourish says I'm gonna fuck you??? Guess hubby didnt know he married an imbicile. That lack of motive for her kinda ruins the story when she still claims to love hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Just wow.... I can’t think of a single reason that these two are together. This fool...

....is on his way out the door(and about damn time!), and poor now suffering, unloved 45 year old wifey scrolls in from her All day-All nighter-All day fuck-a-thon with Mr. From the Hamptons Rich College Boy to say she loves him and doesn’t want him to go.....because Tommy-boy has left the building!

I guess some of us can have the wild life without any real consequences. Well Dayumn, Rupert, sign me right up.

What a load of 24Carat outrageous crap!

I guess the kind of stuff is your fantasy...but it damn sure isn’t mine.

Hubby is a pussy, wifey is a slut, college boy is a predator and the marriage has always been a sham. Really, nothing sane to do but to put it in the ground where it has belonged for a very, very long time...... Or hubby can suck it up....no I mean literally, he can suck the shared sex juices out of her pussy, today, and every time from now on that she and Tommy, or any other big-dicked stud has her. He should be happy with that, right? Why would he want his little pee pee in her hot pussy? It won’t fit anymore. He’s not worthy, because his pee pee is too small to satisfy wifey. That’s why she has to go out and find big cocks to satisfy her “needs”.

I find it trite that you fall upon the many hackneyed devices for this kind of scenario.

The one cou0le I knew that was into this style. Well, to everyone’s surprise, his cock must have been a transplant from a horse. But he was a sick freak, and wifey liked variety. It worked for them, but they couldn’t ,sintain any friendships in the neighborhood because all the wives strenuously objected to wifey coming on to their husbands at the barbecues and such. When word (from one of the few couples that were more...”experimental” got out that hubby had a horse cock. There were a few very loud discussions about the tables turning and two divorces resulted.

We sold out and moved with a transfer, so didn’t ever hear the rest of the story. But it got pretty wild at the end. Hmm.

It’s a shame. You write so well, but your stories are complete tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The target audience of this typist's texts is seriously mentally ill folks, so it's perfectly understandable if you find them ridiculous. The folks who were failed by our mental health establishment's medical services seem to find this faeces-throwing and smearing to be hot and erotic, though. Please help them understand that they have treatment options today, which weren't available even a decade ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tommy thinks it was not ideal!

Well, after he'd lost his teeth and his nose was broken, he thought, that the situation was even less ideal! The letter to his family didn't help either.

Countless numbers of murders in human history have been committed for such behaviour, because it attacks the very reason a man exists! Whoever doesn't comprehend that, should think about the fact, that, if their ancestors had accepted such behaviour, they themselves would not exist!

The selfishness and utter disregard the wife and her lover have shown towards the husband is beyond words!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Her explanation would certainly have made me feel better. I would take the suitcases and leave, reminding her to ed condolences card to Tommy's family in their time of grief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fake

Is this fake or what

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a stories

As fake as it can be you just stand there while your wife is blowjob a guy in public

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Cuckold

I just wish my wife would treat me like that more often. She did fuck my friend all night on our 15th wedding anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is it over

Finish the story

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago

Im really mad at my self that have read this far....total trap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking pussy of a character. Can believe I have wasted the time to read this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible she is a whore and not family material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure tripe!!! Hubby should have left after the first transgression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an idiot. Hubby needs a different woman so he can feel like a real man but some wimp ass castrated cuck. I guess there are guys that find a revolting slut a turn on. But mother material, not for my kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck me! I’d be out of there so quick, upgrade the skank for a younger, hotter, newer model and never look back.

Realman12Realman12almost 2 years ago

Both of them are going to die of AIDS, he should have at least asked her to get tested and come clean however much he is aroused. When they both die the daughter will be left alone in the world to face for herself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like people who think with their genitals.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Cluck cluck cluck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband is a stupid piece of dog feces for not walking away and letting Tommy have her and all her bills.

billyblazebillyblazeover 1 year ago

Thankfully I've learned to scroll to the end of a story before reading. Its a shame I have to do that because it ruins some endings but unless the site or authors are willing to identify cuck stories up front, that's what the rest of us have to do.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

Stupid attempt at eroticism through a weak male story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hope Tommy knocks her up, and he leaves her.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Still a cuke…

BigDee44BigDee4411 months ago

"My wife got in the bed and faced me with her legs spread as I " ... picked up my bag and went out the door! so what if my cock was hard? The reaction of nature is to take your mate back, but the rational mind has to ask, why would I do that?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really? That’s a story? That is some terrible writing. The humane thing to do would be to quit doing this. Writing I mean.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought the dumbass had grown some balls. I wished she had been later getting back to their room so he would have been gone. Try again. Try to write what would probably have happened 99.9% of the time in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could you have imagine what she would have smells like and what she could have been infected with.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
757 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES