12 Labors of Hercules, Caged Pt. 08

Story Info
Tied and caged, exposed to 4 teasing girls on fly.
9.1k words
4.44
7.7k
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
187 Followers

Part 8. Four Females and 1 M (caged) flying to Greece

TAGS: gentle femdom, tease and denial, public tease, chastity cage, airplane, Mile High Club, safeword, caged cock, FLR, FFFM

§ Chapter 21 -- relaxing in business class

Richard was alone in the luxurious business class section. It was a very large section, although in all it only housed eight very large seats, arranged in two rows.

He was seated in the first row and in front of him had a large free floor to spread his legs on, as if they had removed a row of seats: in front of him was a large television screen. Further ahead an electric blue curtain concealed the stewardess section, hidden under a short curtain: Richard could only see the shoes and elegant stockings.

While the light-blue uniform slightly unbuttoned showed her bra-less tits, the air stewardess walked towards him.

"How did she know?" he asked himself, as he tried to look out the porthole of that luxury business class sector.

In a flash, he thought "Cathy! Oh no... but may she dare to tell about my cage to a complete stranger?"

The woman in uniform walked towards him, murmuring "I beg your pardon, sir, but I need the briefcase placed at your side..." and she had leaned forward, rubbing her tits against his cage...

She kept her nipples on his cock for a few moments... a time that seemed very long to him.

His cock throbbed inside the tight metal chastity cage.

The telephone hinged in the cabin part blinked without making a sound. The woman noticed it, then got up and walked slowly to answer it, wiggling her hips with a sexy gait.

"Hallo? [bzz, bzz] Yes, of course, this is the Air-Aeolus flight to Athens. Huh?" [bzz, bzz] Just a moment, I may ask!"

Approaching his chair, and again drooping her chest to show him her ample cleavage, she asked: "Pardon me, Sir, are you Professor Richard van Middenstorm?"

Richard nodded.

"Your wife wishes to speak to you on the telephone, would you mind rising erect for a moment please?"

Richard stood up hesitantly, afraid that the stewardess would notice the bulge caused by the cage. But she looked very serious and professional and stared into his eyes.

"Hallo?"

"Sweetheart, it's me, your lovely wifey... Do you recognize the voice, or do you think it's just a joke?"

"Miss Cathy! Forgive me, my Lady, I thought... I didn't know..."

"That's better. Now, to show you that I have everything under control, raise your right hand and form a number with your fingers. Stay still... the number is Four. You may wonder how I did that? I can see you from a camera inside the plane. Do you want confirmation? Bring your face close to the stewardess's chest and look politely (no hands!), printed on it read «Kostantina Stefinòpolous», check and confirm it."

He hesitantly approached the stewardess who presented her chest as if everything was already predetermined. Written in the Greek alphabet, the name matched. "OK, I confirm, Miss Cathy, everything is under your control."

"Now you listen to me. Unless this flight is destined for South America, and this is the only chance you have to tell me, from now on you are to obey this unknown woman as if every order she gives you is from me in person. Nothing bad or permanent will happen to you, but there will be a long session of teasing and denial if you don't tell me the name of a South American state right away."

"Oh, thank you for your attentiveness Miss Cathy, but I am sure that this plane is destined for Athens," said Richard, waiving the Safeword with an act of courage dictated by recklessness.

"Very well then. Get undressed, don't be shy... bare nude, from my camera I want to see your cage shining on your naked body. And don't stare at the gentle Kostantina, because you might embarrass her. Instead of staring at her, watch some television."

Richard executed without batting an eyelid, not doubting for a moment that perhaps he was breaking both internal regulations and state laws.

While he was undressing, porn movies were scrolling on the TV screen, all selected so that a man was wearing a chastity cage, bound and blindfolded while a woman or two women teased him cum with incessant hand or foot caresses, or with exhausting blowjobs, frustrated by the cage.

The stewardess stared at him curiously and when the cage appeared, she couldn't help herself from a giggle of derision.

Miss Cathy's voice continued to issue orders, authoritatively. "Now our assistant, Kostantina, will tie your wrists and elbows behind your back with her scarf.

Have you ever wondered why all stewardesses and stewards on airplanes always have scarves and ties... (asked his wife in a coquettish voice)... it's so they can tie up customers who request it."

Richard put his wrists behind his back, expecting the woman in uniform to make an elegant bow that was easy to untie. Instead, she lined up both forearms parallel and wrapped them with the scarf so that the two elbows formed a right angle. With his fingers around the elbows, Richard couldn't free himself. The cock struggled against the metal bars of the cage.

Cathy's soothing voice confirmed that everything was proceeding as planned. "Now sit with that bare ass on the luxury class seat and watch the movies... while she prepares the gag for you. You don't want to disturb the movie with your comments, do you?" (chuckled).

Some of the films on the screen belonged to the collection Richard had gathered on his PC, others were new, or at least, he couldn't remember ever having seen them. A clue, perhaps, to deduce that during the month, Miss Cathy had broadened her knowledge by consulting many specialized internet sites. In a way, he felt proud of his wife's inventiveness, and even flattered by the dedication she showed in organizing all those ideas to make this month of archaeological research more worthwhile, because he seemed to remember Cathy saying, at the airport, "Perhaps you can use the time to think about your Book".

Without taking his eyes off the T&D screen, Richard said "I thought you would have preferred me to correct my Book, during the flight..."

"What a silly man you are, sweetheart! You will have a whole month to complete your Book, and the cage will prevent you from wasting time as a female hunter every night! And I'm sure those dear young women who will be arriving on the island tomorrow will do all they can to help you work, during working hours... although I hope I've convinced them to devote a little bit of their time to tease you... if one of them is in the mood, of course! It's not a duty! Hopefully, it will be a pleasure... if not for you, at least for them! Ha, ha!"

Cathy's voice communicated serene happiness. She had only known the four scholars for a short time, but she was certain that they were trustworthy people.

"I know very well that I told you before we left that you might have been thinking about your Book already during the flight... but it was just a simple hypothesis, like the one about Kevin. Just simple guesses... some will come true, some will never come true, but the important thing is that you're thinking about it, I'm right, honey? giggle, giggle!"

Richard heard background noises in the phone call but couldn't recognize where they were coming from: he was very distracted by the television.

"Bon Voyage, Richard, my love! I love you, I have always loved you, and I have forgiven you for all your cheating. Now sit back and relax... if you can, ha, ha! And be nice to our assistant Kostantina from Air-Aeolus, and do all you can to facilitate her job. Bye, see you soon, I send you a big sloppy kiss with all my tongue... wherever you prefer, ha, ha! Bye Love!" and hung up the phone.

§ Chapter 22 -- relax: close your eyes and hear the tv.

From the screen, he saw one of his favorite videos playing: Richard had to confess that this was one of his best fantasies, and he was very grateful to his wife for accepting it. Only it was really happening, and at ten thousand feet in the air, at a speed of 500 miles per hour!

Naked, he sat on a luxurious towel of fluffy creamy-white cotton, which had been laid down to cover the seat.

The stewardess elegantly slid into the row of seats behind him and placed the earphones inside both his ears. Now Richard could hear the audio of the porn. He identified with the film's protagonist, with groans and moans. The keyholder's soft voice (yet stern) made him horny.

A few minutes later, very slowly, the stewardess showed him the gag, consisting of leather straps and a plastic ball with large holes, to prevent him from suffocating by holding it in his mouth for a long time.

With a gentle touch on his chin she suggested that he grasp the ball between his jaw and jawbone, then she passed the leather straps to block the two ear wires.

Richard realized that he would not be able to stop listening to the porn footage, even if he struggled hard to untie himself.

The idea of being forced to watch his favorite porn for hours on end, without being able to jerk his caged cock, was too much.

Endless minutes passed. If he had been free, he would have cum even while watching the first of those films.

But the plane flight was long and it seemed interminable as he stared at the scenes on the screen.

At one point Richard saw the phone flashing again, but with the earphones, he could not hear anything. Kostantina walked elegantly over and answered the handset: when speaking, she turned away so he wouldn't read her lips (but showing her buttocks), but when listening to Miss Cathy's orders, Kostantina stood in profile so he could peek at her tits through her unbuttoned uniform. She chuckled a couple of times, then nodded, and finally hung up the phone.

With a studied gait, Kostantina walked up to him, removed an earphone from one ear, and whispered, "Sir, your wife has new orders for you, but before we go any further, she asked me to check if this flight is going to Brazil."

Gagging, Richard merely shook his head negatively.

She smiled smugly and said "Sir, it's truly heartwarming to see a man who loves his wife so much, Sir", put his earpiece back on, and then walked to the row of seats behind him. After a few moments, another headscarf bandaged his eyes and ears: he could no longer see anything (neither the booth nor the film) and the only perception was the audio of husbands' moans as they were teased by their loving and gentle keyholders.

***

Richard had lost track of time: it could have been two minutes, or twenty. He did not recognize the film he was listening to: he heard only groans and grunts and feminine giggles, and no clue as to the time passing. Drops of drool dripped from the gag onto his chin, and he was helpless.

***

§ Chapter 23 -- When you are not alone

Suddenly Richard had the impression that someone had quietly entered the business section. He could see nothing and heard nothing else than the moans of the porn film, but the skin of his thighs communicated to his brain that the air had been displaced, as if by a breeze or the passing of someone.

After a few minutes, she felt two hands grab his knees and spread them apart, gently but also forcefully, dragging his bare ass towards the edge of the seat.

The warm contact of a tit caressed one of his thighs, on the inside: Richard felt a scratch, then a darting tongue began to dance around the tip of the cage.

He felt the warm breath of a woman, naked or at least topless, enveloping his cock, in one of the most intense moments of his entire life.

She must have pulled her hair back because he could not feel her hair on his skin (for a moment he thought: what if a man had walked in?!).

Could it be that his wife had asked a perfect stranger to give him a blowjob, albeit in the cage? And possible that Miss Cathy was still watching from the camera? And what was he supposed to do, resist as much as possible or let go?

Too many thoughts. That, at least, was self-evident. What was the ancient monks' silence for? To clear away thoughts. "I don't have to think about anything," Richard said to himself, "I just have to breathe and live this moment as Cathy has decided, I have to breathe and relax... I have to... let myself... go..."

From the side camera, Cathy saw her husband at first resist, contracted, and nervous, then gradually let go... and realized that she still loved him more than ever. Seeing him like that, helpless, willing to undergo that very strange form of pleasurable torture just to make her come, gave her an intoxicating feeling. Without making a sound, so as not to be heard by the girls, Cathy began to masturbate gently with two fingers. Her pussy was much wetter than she had imagined.

The girl was doing a perfect blowjob and her very short hair allowed Cathy to see everything. With her hands, she was holding his balls and the base of the cage tightly: the head had turned dark purple and the cock was quivering like the piston of a steam locomotive, but Dicky was relaxed and almost resigned. Watching him give up his own orgasm made Cathy horny as hell.

Still stroking herself while watching her husband undergo a caged blowjob, Cathy called the plane's phone again.

As if on cue, two agile fingers hopped close to her ears and removed the earphones.

With amazement, Richard recognized the voice of the person speaking loudly a short distance away from him.

"Hallo!? Oh, Miss Cathy! [bzz, bzz] Yes, of course. [bzz, bzz] No, not me yet.

Well, yeah, as soon as Teresa gets up, but she's very resilient, you know, I trained her well with my strapon addiction (giggle, giggle) [bzz, bzz]

Oh, sure, add two ice cubes in her mouth, a fairly common idea on the Earth, but maybe rare at ten thousand feet... now I mention it. Skye, would you please... ah, okay. Perfect.

Yes, Miss Cathy, Skye had heard and already got the ice, she'd like to be next if that's okay with you... okay. [bzz, bzz] Sure Miss. I'll take care of it."

Richard hadn't been able to see the phone flashing, nor hear the words Barbie said, but he immediately noticed the difference between the hot, eager mouth that had been sucking him off just a moment before, and the cold, albeit frenzied lips that enveloped him now.

As the ice dampened his erection from a physical point of view, the shifting of people triggered two sudden thoughts in his mind: then perhaps the unknown stewardess was not present at his torture, perhaps she had left after tying him up, and now there were only the only four people in the business section who already knew his cage.

In the car, his wife had repeated several times that the girls were going to take another plane: instead, they had hidden until then, to surprise him.

§ Chapter 24 - meeting up with colleagues at a ten-thousand-foot altitude

Careful fingers stroked the nape of his neck to untie the knots of the scarf over his eyes. Now he could see and hear, although with the gag in his mouth he could not yet speak.

Richard saw the short but muscular Teresa, almost naked wearing only tiny ripped jeans, wiping the saliva from her mouth as she stared into his eyes defiantly: she had evidently been his first tormentress. During the past month, the Latina had certainly been sunbathing intensely, always wearing costumes with the same shape, as two triangles of pale skin framed her pierced nipples, contrasting with the dark epidermis of her shoulders and tummy.

Below, Skye's red hair moved back and forth, eagerly working up a hard erection after the ice cube prank as she rested her freckled forearms on her thighs. Skye, too, had a bare chest but was wearing a pair of loose, very comfortable dark green trousers and emerald green heels.

Richard was surprised to wonder if Skye wasn't searching for eye contact. His wife always looked for it when she gave him a blowjob, and it was perhaps the element that gave him the most satisfaction: seeing the passion in her eyes, the infinite sweetness of someone giving an orgasm to the man she loves.

But maybe that was the point: Skye didn't love him, she wasn't giving him anything, and by contrast, she was only sucking him just for the sake of teasing.

Or was the swaggering Scotswoman perhaps she was just bashful, and although she had the audacity to suck a cock in front of three other women, she didn't dare stare him in the eye? Maybe Skye's tragic, serious aspect was just a paint job, an armor she wore to keep people from seeing she was shy and fragile? Richard didn't know: he only knew that at that moment, shy or swaggering, Skye's mouth was sucking his exposed balls like a plumber's sucker.

A trickle of saliva dripped from Richard's mouth. It was humiliating but also arousing for him because it reminded him of how little control he had over the situation. Maybe that was why Skye didn't look up: she risked seeing drool dripping into her eyes from the gag.

Trying to distract himself from that thought, Richard looked absentmindedly at the young women, seeing that none were completely naked: just him.

Barbara was the only one full dressed, although the white blouse was almost transparent and allowed the dark outline of her nipple to be seen, and the purple shape of the tattoo above the removed breast scar. She never covered her chest with her hands: even now she held them behind her back, like a good little girl at school.

A light-dark blue silk skirt and modest heels (neither high nor threatening) completed her perfect Don't-worry-I'm-just-another-innocent-Blonde look.

Even the shy Emily wore only Havana shorts, and had already taken off her shirt and shoes; a gold necklace illuminated her soft tits, and Richard caught himself imagining how nice it would be to give her a necklace made of cum pearls.

Barbara said something in Teresa's ear. The Latina girl grinned and started to pull off her very short jeans: underneath she was wearing an incredibly subtle black G-string.

Then Barbara said to Skye, "Miss Cathy said that while you keep sucking him, Teresa may straddle his face: she gave head, now it's the moment for Dicky showtime! Will you help us put him on the floor, Skye dear?"

"Sure! It's so exciting to do a blowjob, knowing that the man won't force you to swallow all his cum!"

With smiles and laughter, the two brides-to-be approached Richard: Teresa in front of him, holding the slobbery gag, and Barbara behind him, to unfasten the leather strap.

Richard noticed that Teresa had a thin white band around her short nails, a French manicure: as Barbara was behind him, her nails remained unseen. He guessed that both girls kept their nails very short; though perhaps that too was just a lesbian cliché.

They lifted him by the armpits and slid him onto the floor, on top of a brand new, freshly ironed blanket.

Richard saw as his last image Emily's dark half-naked back sleeping with her face turned away: then, Teresa squatted down on his face, moving the G-string to the side, and forcing him to vigorously eat her pussy all wet, while Skye resumed alternating sucks and tongues against the cage along its length.

Barbara is still on the phone with her wife seeing it all and jerking off. "A-ah, that's right miss. We've been living together for two years and plan to get married as soon as we finish our doctorate. (bzz bzz) Uh, no-no.. no problems in the family, oh well, I mean, with mine, with his on the other hand... well that's a long speech. (bzz bzz) Yes! She wanted to have piercings it was an idea of hers, I just respected her choice. Pain? Teresa often explains to our friends it was worth it because she now perceives her nipples as more sensitive. I haven't done it yet... I don't know if I ever will." (bzz bzz)

"Of course, seeing Dicky's frustration turns me on too... (giggle) (bzz bzz) yes, it happens to you too, it has the same effect on me... it makes me all wet. If I wasn't menstruating today, I'd be stroking myself under my skirt... (bzz bzz) Are you masturbating too? OMG... it's so good to watch my Teresa come... and your Dicky with the tongue is well trained. All my compliments from my heart, Cathy, you've been an excellent teacher..." Both chuckled.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
187 Followers