12 Rounds with Carrie

Story Info
Carrie Underwood releases sexual frustration at the gym.
2.5k words
4.24
9.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

It had been a rough few months at the local gym, which I guess was to be expected when you're battling a worldwide pandemic and all.

But the good thing was that it meant that we as gym staff were often treated to seeing some of our favorite members come in for private workouts where they couldn't be bothered.

And in our case, that also meant that we often saw Carrie Underwood come in and out of the gym on most days, doing whatever workout she would be doing on whatever day her workout routine called for her to do.

For the most part, we would leave her alone, but I would of course be lying if the thought of having some extra-curricular "workout" with her hadn't crossed the minds of me and every other horny male trainer there.

The fact that she was very happily married was not nearly as much of a deterrent to us trying anything with her as the fact that she was usually there with her own personal trainer was, but one day I saw her walking into the gym by herself in a pair of short white shorts and a tight grey t-shirt.

And no wedding ring, which naturally piqued my interest even more.

"Hey Carrie. Pleasure seeing you in here as always. What'll it be this time?" I asked her as she came up to me and smiled her best "I hope this guy doesn't think I'm gonna fuck him just cause I don't have my ring on" smile as she told me what she needed.

"Show me to your best speed bag," she told me as she pulled her hair back into a French braid and stepped aside so I could show her the way, doing my best to not stare at her ass the whole way.

"Let me show you to our best pair of boxing gloves, too," I told her as he smiled warmly at me and started attacking the bag, pretty soon growing oblivious to the fact that I was very hungrily watching her attack the bag with the same energy I wanted to use to go after her sexually.

Usually, of course, we would be busying ourselves with other customers after assisting someone, but with us still pretty much closed to anyone but our most familiar clientele, I had all the time in the world to watch Carrie attack the bag with an obvious pent-up aggression that was getting harder and harder for her to keep pent up the further along she got.

And I was so horny from watching her that I decided she was the one and only girl who could ever get me to risk everything for just the slight chance of getting somewhere with her.

So when she took a break from beating up the bag I allowed myself the chance to try and strike up a conversation with her again.

"Seems like you have some pent-up frustration in the way you're attacking that bag Carrie. And I couldn't help but notice you came in here without your wedding ring on..." I said to her as I brushed her leg and leaned into her suggestively, letting her feel the bulge of my cock between her legs.

"I, UH, it's nothing..." she stammered, caught quite off guard by my forwardness and having a reaction to feeling my erection near her sweet spot whether she wanted to admit it or not.

"Sure it is Carrie...come on. Level with me. Quarantining's causing marital problems, isn't it? I'm sure you're not the only one," I told her as I rubbed her arm suggestively, Carrie not exactly in a hurry to jump away from my touch.

"That's re-really not any of your business..." she moaned as I humped her between her legs once more, smiling and winking at her as she went back to working the bag.

"You know where to find me if you want to work out your aggression sexually," I told her as I turned around and wheeled back to the front of the gym, quite sure it was a matter of if, not when, I would be seeing her again.

Sure enough, a few minutes later a drenched Carrie came up to the front desk and cleared her throat to get my attention.

"I knew you'd come back Carrie," I told her as I started to lead her to the private workout area that I wanted to enjoy her in, stopping when she aggressively grabbed my arm.

"I don't know why I'm doing this, but since we are, don't bother giving me your name. We'll both be better off that way," she told me as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, Carrie moaning and wrapping her arms around me as she returned it.

"As long as I'm getting to fuck you, I'll agree to anything," I whispered to her as we arrived in the room, sitting down on a workout bench and inviting Carrie to get things started by sucking me off.

"Now get over here and suck it," I told her as I stripped my clothes as fast as humanly possible, Carrie walking over to me and hitting her knees in front of me, her eyes widening as she saw the way my cock was already standing at attention for her.

"UH," she softly moaned as she started to wrap her hands around it and lead it to her mouth as I started thrusting my hips forward.

"Like that dick Carrie? Just wait till it's fucking your pussy baby..." I arrogantly whispered to her as I began to lose myself in the moment, throwing my head back and moaning at the feeling of Carrie furiously working over my cock.

"FUCK...I always figured you knew how to suck...I can't wait to find out how great a fuck you are," I told as she worked me over, deep-throating me with all she had as I started to thrust my hips into her face.

"I'm gonna cum Carrie. Swallow it like a good little cum slut," I told her as I drove my hips wildly into her face, my cock at the back of her throat as I let loose with a hot jet of my cum, sending it pouring down her throat as she struggled to drink it all down.

"Time to get you out of these clothes and see what's underneath," I whispered to her as I laid her down on the workout bench and straddled her, kissing her on the neck as I removed the shirt, using my hands to remove her shorts and panties as my mouth started sucking on her erect nipples.

"MMM...OHGOD...I shouldn't be doing this..." she told herself in a last-ditch effort to stop herself (and most likely me) from going through with this as I dove my head between her legs and started licking her pussy.

"OH FUCK...love that tongue on my pussy baby..." she whispered, her back arching and her legs wrapping around my head as I slid my tongue in and out of her tight cunt, knowing soon enough something harder would be doing the sliding.

"If you want my dick in there, just tell me baby," I told her as I ate her out for a few more minutes, Carrie shouting out loudly in orgasm as her juices started to flood my tongue.

"God I can't wait to feel your pussy squeezing my cock like that..." I whispered as she rode out her orgasm, wrapping her legs around me as she whispered what I'd been longing to hear since she walked in.

"I need your cock. Inside me. Now," she panted as I made out with her and aimed my cock for her pussy, sliding into her and beginning to thrust in and out of her on one motion.

"MMM...yeah..." she whispered when she felt my dick start to penetrate her, her walls grabbing at it and pulling me deeper and deeper into her with every thrust I made.

"God you're tight. Hard to believe you've had two kids fucked into you," I teased her as I pounded away inside of her, her legs squeezing even tighter around my waist as she arched her back and began to twist her hips around me.

"OHGOD...that dick...fucks my pussy...so fucking GGGGOOOOOODDDDDDD..." she moaned, drawing out the last word as she found herself on the throes of another orgasm.

"Cum for me Carrie," I whispered to her as my cock disappeared inside of her, my mouth working over her tits as she tensed up and shot a thick load of her girl cum all over my cock.

"OH FUCK. So tight. Gonna nut inside you. Hope you're protected..." I whispered as I held her down and came deep into her pussy, moaning victoriously as I emptied myself into her womb, ribbons of my sperm shooting into her.

"MMM...OHGOD...OHGOD..." she moaned, brought back to reality by the feeling of my cum jetting its way inside of her, only to have her worried cries muffled by my mouth engulfing hers in a nasty, open mouth kiss as I carried her over to the boxing ring and rang the bell.

"Ah yes. The reality of cheating on your husband is always so hot, isn't it? So bend over baby cause it's time for round 2," I told her as I bent her over the ring ropes and aimed my still rock-hard cock for her pussy again, sliding it back inside of her and beginning to thrust away inside of her once more.

"I'm gonna fuck this pussy in all the positions baby," I told her as I fucked her from behind, occasionally slapping her ass and hearing her moan in excitement as I did so.

"MMM...OHGOD...fuck me..." Carrie whispered as she started to breathe raggedly again, her body showing the signs of being wracked by another orgasm soon as I slapped her ass and buried my cock balls-deep into her from behind.

"FUCK...FUCK...I'M CUUUJMMMMIIINNNGGGGG..." she shouted, using her singing voice for something other than that as she yelped out in orgasm, her walls squeezing my dick once more as she coated it in another load of her juices.

"I think it's time I filled your womb with some more of my babies," I said to her as I slapped her ass one more time and brought her hips back into mine, unable to take another minute of her walls putting pressure on my dick.

"FUCK YES," I hissed as I held her against my cock and came inside of her tight, married pussy for the second time, leaving myself buried inside of her as I filled her a few more times before pulling out of her.

"You decide which hole I take next Carrie. Pussy again or your ass?" I whispered in her ear as I pulled a stool into the corner of the ring, knowing exactly what I wanted to do next.

"I don't know why baby...but I can't seem to get enough of your dick in my slutty pussy..." she whispered as I sat down on the stool and motioned to Carrie for her to come over, pleasantly surprised that she knew what I wanted to do next.

"I just wanna make you feel good Carrie. Over and over again," I told her as she moaned and started to slowly lower her pussy onto my dick as I threw my head back, letting Carrie do all the work this time as she started to ride me like I was a bull back in Oklahoma.

"SHIT. It sure does feel good when you ride me cowgirl," I told her as she threw her head back and lowered herself onto my cock, rocking back and forth on it till we were both close to orgasm again.

"Someone's about to go down for the count," I told her as she started to go limp, her walls once again putting a death grip on my cock as I started sharply thrusting my cock upwards into her pussy.

"Let's cum. Together," I whispered to her as she came on my cock a third time, a thin trickle of her cunt juices running down my cock as I shot a third sticky load of my seed into her pussy, grinding my cock up into her pussy a little more with each shot of it into her.

I was about ready to call it a day, believe it or not, when I felt Carrie sliding off my cock, only to feel her lips wrapping around it again.

"FUCK ME. I had no idea you were this voracious sexually," I teased her as I pulled her hair, which had been out of the braid and in a matted mess for quite some time, and motioned towards the lockers, which elicited a sexy moan from her.

"Let me suck on it a little longer," she whispered as I threw my head back, enjoying the sensation of Carrie's lips on my shaft for the second time.

"I think one more should get rid of all this frustration I have...SEXUAL frustration..." Carrie whispered to me as I held her hand and led her to the lockers, the lightbulb going off in my head that she must have come in here to release sexual energy from a sex-less quarantine in other ways but wound up releasing it with me.

"That bastard. Bet he only fucks you when he wants a kid," I told her as she shook her head in affirmation, pushing my head against her chest to allow me to suck on her tits as my cock slid its way inside of her pussy once more.

"Someone as hot and sexy as you should be fucked all the time. Especially with as much as you clearly want it baby," I said to her as I drove myself up inside of her once more, feeling her walls still clinging tightly to me as I pounded her for the final time.

"MMM...come on baby...give me a load for the road..." she teased me when she felt my cock expanding inside of her, throwing her legs around me as I pushed her into the lockers and held my dick inside of her.

"Gladly," I whispered as she threw her head back against the lockers and silently had another orgasm, her legs squeezing tight around my waist as her walls did the same to my dick, another load of her cunt cream releasing out onto it.

"Here it comes Carrie," I told her as I held myself inside of her and came deep inside of her once more, Carrie holding my head against her chest so I could suck on them as I was flooding her cunt with my seed.

"I've never had a dick like yours before babe. Mike fucks me all the time, but I barely feel anything and I never get off like I did with you," she told me as we made out in the workout room, finally feeling ourselves beginning to wind down from the sexual workout we had just been through.

"Well, any time you need to let off more sexual steam you know where to find me Carrie," I told her as I gave her one last kiss and watched her get dressed to go, thinking for the first time all night that maybe this was going to be more than a one-time thing.


jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers