14 Months 05: New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helleon
Helleon
147 Followers

"Close your eyes," he murmured and watched her try to relax as she allowed her eyes to slide shut. Moments later, Darius's warm, slippery hands were massaging her legs in long, slow strokes. The initial sensation caused Sophie to gasp, but she quickly relaxed into the amazing feelings he was causing to her body. She didn't understand how, but his fingers sliding across her feet and legs seemed to be shooting corresponding flashes of pleasure directly to her pussy, as each stroke he made turned her body on a little more. It wasn't long before all Sophie could hear were her own mewls of pleasure. Eventually, Darius's voice permeated her consciousness once again.

"Turn over, Angel," he instructed. In a super-relaxed state, Sophie fought with her limbs so that she could turn over onto her tummy. Once she had done so, she felt Darius straddle her and sit on her ass, astride her, then he began a deep muscle massage of her back and shoulders.

Sighing even more deeply than before, she all but collapsed into the pillow and entered another world. Darius's touch was amazingly capable as he kneaded her muscles into willing submission and manipulated the ligaments in her shoulders and neck like a professional masseur. By the time he'd also completed a massage of her ass and legs, concentrating on key pressure points which made her tingle with pleasure, Sophie was in such a state of relaxation she was like a rag doll for him.

"Fuck Darius," she breathed, unable to even find the right word to describe her experience.

"Not yet, Angel," Darius grinned enjoying the feel of the quivers that ran through her body and the smell of her arousal permeating the air between them. "I haven't finished yet. Rollover again for me," he murmured, placing a couple of pillows beside Sophie and helping her to lay on her back, where the pillows ended up under her ass, raising her hips.

What are you doing?' she groaned in her unbelievably aroused yet relaxed state.

"I gave you the choice of how I would take you when we began this remember. You said you didn't care so be quiet, keep your eyes shut for me and relax," Darius commanded in a low husky tone that sent a thrill up Sophie's spine. When she felt Darius placing incredibly light, butterfly kisses over her stomach and down her thighs, she couldn't help but squirm a little and whimper her appreciation. Feeling his warm breath on her legs, she couldn't help remembering the last time he had blown on her inner thighs. Mewling in willing submission, Sophie slowly opened herself up to him, allowing complete access to Darius's mouth, the movement making her aware of how incredibly he could control her body and her reactions to his touch, his mouth, his words and commands.

Placing his body between Sophie's legs, Darius leant up and gently sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, biting down to feel its hardness beneath his tongue as he whipped it back and forth. Sophie's head rolled to the other side of her pillow, unable to process all of the feelings racing around her body. Slowly, he kissed across to her other nipple and repeated the biting whip of his tongue. Zigzagging his tongue down her rib cage and stomach, he came to rest over Sophie's wide-open pussy lips. With her hips raised and her legs stretched, Darius had the luxury of full and easy access. Using the flat side of his tongue, with incredibly light touches, he delicately lapped at Sophie's soft velvety folds until she was bubbling over with anticipation and begging him for more with her sounds of arousal and the oh so sexy rolling of her hips.

Darius worked her over, edging her over and over again, until with three fingers buried inside her stretching her to the point of pain and his teeth clamped on her clit as he tongue whipped it she skyrocketed through the stratosphere with an exquisitely painful, intense orgasm she wasn't sure she could come down from as her body jerked and twisted in his tight hold. The fingers of his free hand dug into her hip in an effort to contain her. Sucking in the cum and tasting the sweetness of her on his tongue for the last time, he began to crawl up her body.

"Fuck! Darius! Please!" she breathed the words raggedly, eyes still closed in ecstasy as she rode the highest of highs.

"Yes, Angel. I'm going to give you what we both want desperately because you are mine and I will always give you what you need." Darius breathed the words, punctuating them with kisses up her delectable little body to her mouth. "What I need just as much as you."

Wrapping a hand tightly around each of her wrists, he raised Sophie's hands above her head, holding them down firmly on the bed. Her eyes immediately snapped open in anticipation of what was going to happen. With his eyes never leaving her wide, disbelieving ones, Darius then adjusted his grip so that one of his hands held down both of Sophie's without pressure or force understanding her momentary panic for what it was. With his spare hand, he guided his hefty erection through her sensitive folds, distracting her again and placing himself carefully in position. Aware that with one thrust, Darius could sink deep inside her body and with no idea how he would proceed, Sophie started to shake with anticipation, need and desire.

"Fuck," she whispered, as Darius ever so carefully leant forwards and Sophie's body began to open up for him. Darius was like no man she had ever experienced before and every time he took her, she could feel that difference emanating from him. He claimed her, owned her in these moments, and she couldn't deny him what he took as his right to her everything. His passion for her hadn't waned since that first day back in his country house, and the more time she spent with him, the more she gave of herself to him. The barriers around her heart and mind breaking down ever more under the intensity of his desire and care for her.

As he continued to enter her, still incredibly slowly, Sophie knew he could be an incredibly tender, giving and gifted lover; but she had also seen that he could also be harsh and possessive when he wanted. Somehow this first fuck of the year seemed to be an amalgamation of the two sides of Darius she had seen so far. Darius returned his hand to her wrists but his eyes, full of lust, never broke contact with hers. Darius sank still deeper, already feeling stretched to her limits, Sophie began to clench tightly around him, her eyes beginning to flutter closed and she groaned deeply.

"Keep your eyes open," Darius barked the command startling her to open her eyes widely and look up at him, as he continued to slide into her.

Sophie tried to keep her eyes open, but unbelievably, Darius's very slow initial entry still hadn't come to an end. Eventually, a panting Sophie felt his body push fully against hers and she knew that he was finally completely buried inside her. The knowledge gave her a thrill of power that she could take this big, strong controlling man completely and elicit a desperate growling groan from him at the same moment.

Releasing Sophie's wrists, Darius threaded his fingers through hers but continued to clamp her hands above her head. Her legs were wrapped tightly around Darius's hips in delicious anticipation, hips tilted up by the pillows he had placed beneath her, which caused delicious friction when he slowly began to rock his hips, sliding within her.

"Mine. Angel. You. Are. Mine," Darius hissed the words through clenched teeth. It was clearly taking every ounce of concentration not to give way to his body's natural reaction and slam himself uncontrollably into Sophie until they both came violently. "You. Fucking. Amazing. Angel! You. Are. Mine!" He continued to hiss, keeping his eyes locked to hers as the words spilt out in staccato whispers of breath.

Sophie was beyond communication at this point, capable only of moaning and rasping in response, as the feeling of Darius filling her lifted her towards the heights of her first orgasm with a speed she hadn't expected. As her muscles became progressively tighter, Darius was aware of what was about to happen too.

"Don't come yet," he ordered, "Breathe for me. Control it. For me."

"I can't," Sophie cried out. "Don't make me, Please Darius. Fuck, Please!"

"Try Angel. Do it for me. Show me you can do it for me," Darius commanded his eyes boring into hers hotly with the intensity of sensation he was feeling and staving off his climax by trying to control hers. Sophie took a deep, calming breath and her bodies firm grip around his cock relaxed slightly.

"Good girl," Darius breathed, bowing his head to suck one of her nipples and whip his tongue over it. He wasn't sure she could do it, but she had tried and succeeded for him. The thought of it made him nearly giddy with the pleasure that little bit by little bit she was becoming his in all ways. It was beyond measure that she would try her best to please him no matter what impossible task he gave her.

"Fuck!" Sophie inhaled sharply at the feel of his lips and tongue on her tender nipple again.

"Breathe," Darius grinned between moving from one nipple to the other, where he gently sucked it into his mouth and allowed his teeth to clamp down. At the same time, Darius began to circle his rocking hips more deliberately, causing friction against Sophie's clit which he anticipated would push her over the edge and ramp up the desired release she had just pushed down for him. Releasing her nipple, Darius moved his head back to watch Sophie's ascent into the stratosphere again.

"Cum for me, Angel," he murmured, as Sophie mewled with every thrust made inside her. Quickly her mewls became cries as Sophie's body became awash with pure exquisite sensation. While her internal muscles clenched with incredible strength, Sophie surrendered to her overpowering orgasm. Her entire body spasmed with pleasure over and over again as Darius continued to grind himself inside her gently. As Sophie eventually but slowly descended back down to earth, she was amazed to find Darius still rock hard and sliding within her. She had assumed he would have been unable to resist coming with her and she found it both exciting and slightly intimidating that he was still very much in control and this fuck wasn't done yet.

Sophie knew of course that Darius had impressive staying power but, having given Sophie several very intense orgasms over the last month he had generally come with her when they were that strong, pulling his climax from his cock.

Darius changed position by pulling her to the edge of the bed, where he stood on the floor and enjoyed making long, hard thrusts as the final tremors of her body began to subside. Pulling out, Darius then kissed Sophie, picked her up, and rolled her to her belly, pulling her hips up so that she was leaning on her forearms and knees.

Her stomach clenched in anticipation as she sensed Darius position himself behind her. Then, with a couple of smooth thrusts, he was inside her once again, feeling bigger than ever as he seemed to go impossibly deep within her. She mewled loudly as she felt the familiar sensations of her exhausted body, beginning to ramp up towards yet another orgasm.

Moving one of his hands forward, Darius placed a finger either side of her clit, allowing his fingers to slide against her. Immediately, her internal muscles clamped down on him, and she cried out with the release, slamming herself back against his cock.

"Yes, Angel," grunted Darius, his thrusts becoming increasingly varied and less controlled. "One more, Angel. I need you to come with me," His voice took on a slightly pleading tone under the command as if this meant more to him that every other command, he had issued and she had obeyed that morning.

Sophie wasn't sure whether it was his words or the knowledge that he was about to come inside her and give her exactly what she wanted, but her shattered body scaled its way back up to the heights of another powerful climax. As her body clenched around his cock for one last time, he came violently, roaring with desire and relief. Darius's hips continued to rock for a short time afterwards, ensuring that every last drop of his cum was pumped into Sophie's exhausted body.

Holding her tightly, Darius slumped onto his side, Sophie next to him. They both lay there speechless, breathless and utterly drained. After some time, he eased himself out and rolled from the bed onto shaky legs. He bent to pick up her languid form, thankful that she was so small and easy to carry. He walked back into the bathroom and stepped into the shower with her placing her on the bench seat against the wall before turning on the water to wash them both and prepare for the ball tonight.

He would need to make sure they both rested on the flight this afternoon or the ball would be a nightmare for them as they struggled with lack of sleep and exhaustion.

*****

It was mid-afternoon when Sophie boarded a private jet with Darius, his brothers and the two other women in the challenge along with Trent and two other minders who worked with the other girls. She felt a mixture of relief and disappointment that Mimi had not joined them and felt the inexplicable need to apologise to Zander still feeling that Mimi had only done it because Sophie had embarrassed her at the club.

The two-hour flight was not the time to do that as Trent went over the program for the ball she was to attend and how the grading of dancers would occur. Qualified judges would be there rather than leaving to the council to decide. At certain times during the night, the thirteen women would be required to dance with whoever asked them. The spotlight would be on the woman, not the brother who had brought her into the challenge, and she would be judged accordingly. The point was to see how the ladies went in mixed social circumstances while remaining poised and elegant.

"You won't have to worry about dancing with strangers," Darius said quietly. "My brothers will ask you to dance at the times where it will matter." He had everything element of the night tightly control and had to trust in his team that his Angel would be ready to meet the challenge in the things he couldn't control.

"Asher came to practise with me, and Zander had planned to come but was called away at the last moment. They explained the procedure to me," Sophie let him know she was aware of how the evening would work. Her dress was carefully stored in a travel bag, and she had a case with makeup and hair supplies to be able to get herself ready with minimal help once they got to the apartment they had for the night. She wasn't sure why they had needed an apartment because they had plans to fly back later tonight, but she was grateful not to have to wear the revealing dress on the plane or have to dress in the small bathroom.

The flight seemed to Sophie more like half an hour rather than the two hours they had been in the air, and she didn't get a chance to talk to Zander and apologise for his loss of a partner for the game. They rode to the apartment in four different cars, but all managed to arrive at the same time heading up to the suite which had three bedrooms as well as the usual amenities of an apartment. The three women took the bedrooms to get ready, and Sophie worried about the lack of space for the men but realised they would have already decided on a plan for this and dismissed it from her mind as she came face to face with her revealing dress again.

The skin tone covering that went from just above her nipples and covered her torso riding high on the hips down into a leotard bottom with only a thin skin-toned strap across her back to hold it in place matched her skin tone exactly, and at first glance, she knew she would appear nude under the sheer, diaphanous pale blue material that fell from the right shoulder covering her right breast before being gathered to her left hip and cascading down to the floor in layers of the soft translucent fabric. The back mirrored the front leaving her back appearing bare right down to the low attachment at her left hip. Her left breast was barely covered by a pearl and sequin applique that ran down to the gathered fabric at her hip. Even though she was covered, and should remain so even if she fell, she still felt very exposed by the dress.

Her makeup was subtle and although her hair was down at the back giving her some disguise for the almost invisible strap of her dress across her back, the front of her hair was pulled back in a soft style held together with a pearl comb matching the design of the applique. She felt a little like a mermaid until she put on the five-inch pearl coloured heels that she had been practising in. As the last pieces of her costume came into place, she considered which of the sassy starlets she thought she could pull on as her persona for the evening.

Taking a deep breath, she danced around the room checking that none of the body tapes she had used to keep the bodysuit and dress in place would come undone and that the gathered material low on the small of her back wouldn't drop any lower to expose more of her ass than she wanted. The bodysuit only covered her front, and aside of the strap under her shoulder blades and arms, there was only a small triangle of material covering her ass sitting low under the sheer fabric to allow the voyeur a peek at as much skin as possible on her back.

She may as well be nude. She sighed but with a big breath and a straightening of her posture she pulled on Natalie Wood's version of Gypsy at the end of the old movie and placed a lipstick and her phone into the small pearl beaded clutch she had been given to go with the dress. Sophie took one last deep breath and stepped from her room with Trent right behind her. He had been almost useless in assisting her dress and truthfully, she was surprised Darius had allowed him to stay with her. Darius had showered, shaved and changed into his tux, then left her to finish dressing alone so that he didn't ruin the look she had been preparing with her hair and makeup before they even left the apartment. Silence greeted her as the six men in the living room turned to look at her with several pairs of eyes going wide in surprise.

"You're a braver man than me, D." Asher clapped him on the back with a chuckle. "That is some dress she is almost wearing! Not that I'm going to complain when I am dancing with her."

"Don't you listen to Ash, Sophie," Stella said, seeing Sophie's panic-stricken face and went to embrace her. "You look amazing! I wish my stylist had half the talent yours does. I look like a reject from Strictly Ballroom." She laughed self-depreciatingly.

"Pfft, you're a supermodel, you could wear a sack and look gorgeous. You look like you are meant to be going to a ball. I look like a stripper halfway through their act. I told Sylvia this was all wrong for a ball, but she said Darius approved it and..." she shrugged. "It is what it is, and I can pull it off. I think. Hopefully, I'll be lost in the crowd because I am so short." She took a deep breath, ready to soldier on regardless. She looked up at Darius and crossed the room to him as he seemed stuck where he was, transfixed by what he saw. "Darius? You did approve this dress, right?" He'd been pretty much absent the whole way through her dancing lessons, and she had just taken Trent and Sylvia's at the word when they had said he had approved the design.

"I probably should have paid more attention when it was shown to me. I thought there would be more to it than," Darius reached out and pulled Sophie close running his hand down her back, "This," he murmured in her ear and kissed her neck feeling the need to mark her and let everyone at the ball tonight know she was his. "You look unbelievably delicious, Angel."

"Don't bite her again," Trent grumbled beside them as if reading Darius's mind.

Helleon
Helleon
147 Followers