15: Jessica Gets Advice

Story Info
Jessica gets advice from the doctor and room-mate.
2.2k words
4.64
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight to the shower when I got home, glad that Kimberley wasn't home to see what I looked like. How could I face her and explain? After a very long shower I finally sat down at the table in the kitchen and ate breakfast. I was ravenous.

As I sat there eating I reflected a bit. What was I doing? Was I really a slut? Was I really going to keep going back to him? Why was I letting him treat me this way? Well, at least I wasn't quite a sore after this time, though I was still tender down there.

A short time later I made my way to work. I had a morning shift. I settled in at my workstation and started entering doctor's notes. It was boring work, but it helped me pay my rent. Today there was nothing interesting, just lots of notes from routine physicals and strep tests.

A short time later I saw a female doctor that I had gotten to know a bit and had asked some questions about careers in the medical profession. I was thinking I would apply to medical schools after I graduated.

I caught her eye. "Dr. Hutchison? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Jessica. I have a break between patients."

I fidgeted nervously. "It's, um, rather personal, and I, well, want an opinion from an older, more experienced woman."

The doctor smiled politely, a curious look on her face. "Sure Jessica, I can try to help."

I fidgeted and then blurted out. "Does size really matter, I mean, a guys size, well you know, down there?"

The doctor smiled knowingly "Meet someone Jessica?"

I nodded "I -- I did, and well...."

The doctor smiled softly "Size is a personal preference dear. To some women it doesn't matter at all, to others it matters a great deal. My opinion is that what's most important is that you find someone you love, someone you want to be with and learn to have a good sex life together. There's more to sex than penis size."

I blushed "I know. It's just that, well, he's really small."

The doctor smiled softly "You have to decide what you want Jessica, what matters to you. If you're thinking of him as a life partner, there are a lot more important things than sex." She paused and then added softly "But speaking as a woman, not a doctor, my personal preference is a nice thick one..."

I blushed even more and smiled a bit.

The doctor added, still almost whispering "Teach him to go down on you - or try a penis extender. Some of my patients in my last practice swore by them." She added in a more normal voice "I hope that helps Jessica. I better get to my next appointment."

I blinked. Penis extender? I'd never heard of that.

I finished the rest of my shift, occasionally squirming, still rather sore from this morning.

After work I went to my Econ class. Exam. Went well. I've always found Econ easy. After class I walked home. The pain had subsided to a dull ache at this point, and I couldn't help laughing a little at myself as I made my way home. What had I become?

When I got home I saw that Kimberley was there, or at least her stuff was - a mess in the hallway - and her door was closed. I called out "Hi roomie." On my way to prepare a quick dinner.

She came in to the kitchen while I was eating, face flushed. I shook my head "Couldn't wait long after getting home, could you?"

Kimberley grinned "What? It was 4 whole days without getting any! Can you imagine going that long? My toys will have to do for now though - I need to unpack and catch up on homework tonight."

I raised my eyebrow at her and shook my head.

She continued, unfazed "Been busy? Have you seen Mr. Little again?"

I sighed and lied "No, not busy at all. But I have seen him, and we're going out on on Friday."

Kimberley shook her head. "You really need to try big cock. It's so much better."

I shook my head at her again. "Doesn't it hurt? I mean, if it's that big?"

Kimberley chuckled "Yes, it hurts for a while, but oh, it feels good too. You eventually get used to it, and then it's just amazing. A little cock just doesn't do it for me anymore."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "You're such a slut Kimberley!"

"Well, is that such a bad thing? I like cock - the bigger the better - and I like to cum."

I blushed at how upfront she was "Uh, Ok, to each their own I guess."

Kimberley smirked a bit at me. "Come to my room after dinner. I want to show you something."

I eyed her suspiciously. "What do you have planned? You're not going to embarrass me with pictures of your boyfriend's penises are you?"

Kimberley giggled "No, though that's not a bad idea."

I shook my head and went back to eating as she left.

After finishing dinner and washing my dishes I stopped by Kimberely's room. She was sorting her laundry from the trip as I came in. "So what did you want to show me?"

Kimberley opened a drawer in her dressed and pulled out a box. When she opened it I saw that it was a collection of dildos and vibrators. "What? You're showing me more of those? I still have the other three."

Kimberley turned around with a particularly large dildo and held it up. "Jessica, I'd like you to meet Sam. He's my biggest."

I stared for a moment. The thing was huge. There was no way a real penis could be that big.

I was jolted out of staring at Sam by Kimberley saying in a strict voice that I hadn't heard from her before "You need to experience a large cock, even if it's a fake one. Take your shorts and underwear off and lie down on the bed."

I stared at her in shock "W-what? You're crazy Kimberley - no!"

Kimberly smiled at me "I'm just going to show you. You don't have a choice. I won't stop giving you a hard time about dating Mr. Little unless you try a large cock and can then honestly tell me you'd rather be with him."

I sighed "So what, I try it, tell you I prefer him, and then you leave me alone?"

Kimberley nodded.

I sighed again and started to unbutton my shorts. I took them and my underwear off and sat down on the bed "Fine, hear, hand me Sam or whatever you named that torture device."

Kimberly shook her head. "Nope - lie back, I'm going to introduce you to Sam. You don't get the full effect if you're in control."

I stared at her wide-eyed in shock. "So, wait, you're going to -- do it? No!" But Kimberly had already climbed on the bed with me and was pushing my legs open. She smiled when she saw my pussy displayed before her. "Mmm, you have a pretty pussy Jessica."

I gasped and blushed deeply "What are you doing?!? You're my room-mate!"

Kimberly ran the tip of Sam along my pussy lips "I am, and it looks like my room-mate is getting wet thinking about Sam. Now lay your head back and let me introduce you."

I closed my eyes and laid my head back, muttering "Fine, if it will get you to leave me alone about Jack."

She continued to slide Sam up and down along me, getting me wetter. My nipples started to stiffen.

Kimberley laid a hand on my pubis and rubbed gently as she slowly twisted Sam back and forth, slowly working the head into me, stretching me around it.

I groaned deeply "It -- it's too big...."

"Shhhh.....just wait" Kimberley whispered. Her hand slid up under my shirt to my left breast and played with my nipple, eliciting a soft moan from me.

Kimberley continued slowly twisting Sam back and forth, slowly pushing it deeper into me, stretching me. My body responded, becoming very wet. My hips squirmed a bit. I bit my lip, moaning softly.

Kimberley whispered "It feels good doesn't it?"

I mumbled "I fell so full - so stretched. It hurts...."

Kimberly pinched my nipple playfully "Just wait."

She suddenly thrust Sam hard into me, burying the dildo deep in my pussy, simultaneously pinching my nipple. I cried out loudly "Uuuunngg....", and my body convulsed. I bit my lip hard, it hurt, my pussy felt like it was being ripped open. Yet there was a strong and growing arousal, a growing fire of desire. I protested "W-what did you do that for? That hurt!"

Kimberly held the dildo deep inside me as she leaned up, lips inches from mine "To show you want it's like when a man with a powerful, large cock takes you hard....."

I groaned "It -- it hurts -- but it also feels good."

Kimberley smiled knowingly and then kissed my lips gently, lingering for a moment. I opened my eyes in surprise. "Kimberly?"

"Shhh..." she whispered as she kissed me again while she slowly withdrew Sam some. She began to slowly fuck me with the dildo as her lips kissed me, her eyes staring into my my eyes, a shocked look on my face. I moaned involuntarily, my hips starting to rock, matching the thrusts of the dildo.

She pulled back from the kiss and stared into my eyes as she fucked me faster with the dildo. I groaned more loudly, responding more, my hips thrusting to meet the thrusts of the dildo. Faster, harder, she thrust it into me, driving it against my cervix.

I suddenly arched my back, hips in the air, legs lewdly spread. I screamed loudly as I came -- came hard on the dildo. She shoved it as far into me as she cold and held it there, watching me cum, watching my body shake, my eyes open wide, staring at the ceiling.

The orgasm slowly subsided. I laid on the bed, my body trembling. Kimberly looked at me and smiled playfully "So you like big cock huh?"

I groaned and mumbled "Holy shit...."

Kimberley left the dildo inside me, stood, and quickly pushed her shorts down. She wasn't wearing underwear. Before I fully registered what she was doing she climbed on the bed and straddled my face, facing towards my feet. She grabbed my arms and used her weight to pin them down as she pushed her wet pussy down against my lips.

"No, stop - what are you doing? Stop!" I protested.

Kimberly ground her pussy down on me "Lick me Jess -- lick my pussy -- taste me...."

I wimpered but parted my lips and licked, tasting a woman for the first time. I moaned deeply and licked more, my tongue exploring her.

She picked up my arms and guided them to her large breasts, instructing me "Lick my clit -- make me cum Jess."

I moaned more loudly, my tongue flicking up where I thought her clitoris was. I was rewarded by a sharp intake of breath by Kimberley followed by a moan. "Oh yes, right there...."

My hands closed instinctively over her breasts, holding them, kneading them.

She began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy into me. I licked harder, faster. She responded by pushing herself even harder down onto me, making it difficult for me to breath. A thought flashed through my mind. This is what I had done to Jack. This is how he felt. I was so turned on.

I pinched her nipples playfully like she had done to me and heard her moan deeply. I pinched again, pulling a on them, licking harder. She groaned and gasped "Oh fuck Jess -- yes...."

I pinched and twisted, pulled, not quite sure what to do with her nipples while my tongue ground against her clitoris. Soon she bucked on top of me and orgasmed, coating my face with her wetness, groaning deeply as she came.

I stopped moving and felt her quivering above me, the orgasm subsiding. She slid off of me and laid down next to me, both of us bottomless, the large dildo still sticking out of me.

Kimberley smiled a bit "Well that as fun roomie." She giggled and gave me a kiss on my wet lips. "We should hang out more often." She winked as she got up and slipped her pants back on "But for now, I need to get laundry going after the trip."

I slowly sat up and slipped the dildo out of myself, groaning as it came out, my pussy gaping open.

Kimberley asked "So, did you like big cock, at least the fake kind?"

I stared at her, my mind a swirl, confused about what had just happened. I managed to stammer "Y-you just -- you just made me lick your pussy."

Kimberley giggled "Yes, and you were pretty good at it. First time I'm guessing?"

I nodded.

She chucked "Well next time I get to lick yours. I love eating pussy."

With that she picked up her dirty clothes bin and walked out, headed to the laundry machine in the basement.

I blinked, trying to process everything that had happened. What was going on with me?