17 More Days

Story Info
A long term female-led relationship enjoys a role reversal.
5.4k words
3.87
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you could say we were seasoned lovers. After two unbelievably rich years, we had found our balance and morphed from "girlfriend/boyfriend" to "Domme/sub" status. My lovely Donna had turned into a She-wolf, and I into a puppy. She dictated and I followed. She punished and I suffered. She rejoiced and I.... Well, I also rejoiced! She had lured me with a womanly body at the peak of her sexual potential, and even more so with her soothing guidance, soft hands and suggestions, beliefs and words, into submissive bliss.

This included chastity time for me: periods of forced genital confinement that got longer by degrees, teaching me that gratification was something to be truly earned instead of taken for granted.

But on that Saturday evening, something changed. The dynamic broke. Sort of. Even though for a short while.

We were sitting across the table in our living room, and playing blackjack. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt with a simple message written in golden letters: "Mean queen". So fitting.

I couldn't focus on the game and I was furtively admiring her cleavage and the shape of her full breasts hanging above the table. My latest spurt dated back two weeks before and I was already boiling with unfinished lust. I couldn't help fantasizing about her and the moment she might let me out of chastity again. Her hands wrapped around my flesh, heavenly sliding sensations, still not knowing if she would let me cum or not... I was dizzy with these imaginings.

Maybe it was the fault of too much wine, or maybe her shy submissive side that she had always tried so much to conceal.

We had been playing for around half an hour, just for fun, when she suddenly said :

"Why don't we take this to the next level, to make it more interesting? Let's play with some stakes," my Mistress said.

"What kind of stakes do you have in mind?" I halfheartedly asked, fearing for my blue balls or a sudden brutal increment in my anal training...

"Winner gets to do whatever they want to the other for an entire 24 hours. The only rule: you stay caged, win or lose. Next hand takes all..."

I must admit that sounded more promising than I had thought. So I consented straight away.

I dealt. Looked at my cards. I held a 19, so I stopped.

She had a 15 and whispered, with a wide smile and sparkling eyes:

"Strike me!"

I showed an ace, and her eyes grew even more excited. She could barely sit still. Her breasts swayed as she extended a leg and pressed her foot straight on my locked cock, rubbing it, making me squirm, and said:

"Strike me again!"

I was throbbing inside and could picture myself striking her bare buttocks with my hand, as revenge for having kept me frustrated for so long. I could almost feel the warmth raising up in my palm, as I fantasized about this and pulled her a 9. There was an awkward silence, the time it took both of us to understand that she had lost.

I was in charge for 24 hours.

Her first reaction, of surprise, gave way to a cautious uneasiness. She was a woman of word, I knew, and she wasn't going to try and back out.

"Very well, then. Sooo... All the toys, ropes, restraints, clothes, food, beverages and everything else in the house are yours to use on, with, for or against either of us.

You're in charge for the next 24 hours, little locked slave.

What ya gonna do to, with or for big bad Mistress?

What ya gonna make *me* do?"

She challenged me, raising one eyebrow and looking me suspiciously in the eye.

"Well," I replied, trying to sound casual. "Since there are 23 hours and 59 minutes left, no need to rush, is there?"

Actually, there were two reasons to rush. One was in my veins and the other to make a phone call without her knowing. I had a very precise idea of what I wanted to do to Donna, who was no longer the undisputed Mistress of the house, for the next day or so, but I needed to buy some time to prepare things. So I decided to deflect.

"Why don't you start by fixing us both a drink, while I go get a shower, dear sister slave Donna?"

She complied.

While upstairs, I called a pro Domme that we had both been in touch with before, and who went by the name of Princess Miranda. I briefed her and asked if she could offer us a couple's session within the next 24 hours.

She said yes, but there were conditions. (1) That I would pay heavily with green stuff for such a short notice (I gulped and said yes), (2) that I would also pay heavily with the redness of my skin (I gulped again, said yes again, and added a faint "thank you") and (3) that I accepted I wouldn't get to release any semen through any means, even in my cage, that if I had an accident I would be expelled from the session on the spot, and (4) that she wanted to have Miss Donna's consent. I answered the session was meant as a surprise and I would rather Donna learned about it at the last moment.

"Are you sure she will agree once she's over here at the door of my dungeon, bitch?"

I reflected for two seconds and replied:

"Yes. She trusts me and she will keep her commitment."

"Better not make me waste my time!" Princess threatened. "3 PM. Don't be late. I have another client scheduled after I am done with you. Also, one more thing. You both get here nicely filled with butt plugs. I don't care about your previous experience in the matter. Plugged. Both."

And then she just hang up.

Well, the rollercoaster had been set in motion. I was feeling feverish and my previous lust had only grown worse.

As I went downstairs, horny and wanting to bang, I found Miss Donna sitting on the couch, two glasses waiting on the table.

I stared at her, drinking in her good looks, her long slender legs, her waist, her generous bosom, the curve of her neck, the pouted lips, and the fine nose, her long hair tied in a bun.

I wanted her. I wanted to see her nakedness and decided that I was going to use my newfound power to that purpose.

"Take off your top!" I ordered, as I slid in my new role.

Miss Donna smiled and pulled herself out of the textile wrap, revealing the creamy skin of her firm breasts, crowned by small dark nipples. I couldn't resist the sight. I kneeled in front of her, so close she had to spread her legs, bent forward and started sucking one of her nipples. She moaned softly with a half open mouth and closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. I switched to the other nipple, as she gently caressed my hair with both hands, and the bars of my chastity cage bit into my protruding flesh.

She reached one hand to my imprisoned body part, shook it vigorously and said:

"Well, what are you going to do next, big boy?"

I was facing the hardness of my situation, on several levels of meaning.

I reached for our toy box and produced a dildo. I wanted to penetrate her so badly, that I was resolute to make it happen.

I took the adjustable harness that she mostly used for my anal and oral training, and put on the whole contraption.

"You are getting fucked, lady, like it or not! Turn around on all fours!" I said to Miss Donna, who made a point of turning around very slowly, and without breaking eye contact. I could see her mouth was watering, and that her mouth was not the only orifice filled with moisture. I ran a finger between her labias and it turned up wetter than if I had sucked on it myself. I sucked on it anyway. I was no longer in control of my will. Lust was driving me as if on automatic pilot.

I quickly thrust the dildo in her and grabbed her shoulders to get a good grip. I started riding her like a mad man, throwing in all the stamina I could muster.

Miss Donna had lost connection with her surrounding environment as well, moaning uncontrollably, until she suddenly came, her legs shaking. She voiced a short shrill and then started gasping for air as if she was being choked. I don't know how long it took her to be spent. Only when she collapsed on her belly did I slow down my ploughing and eventually stopped. And it wasn't because I was done. My full lust was still there, but exhaustion took over my muscles.

I laid down on the couch next to her, and she turned to me, extending a hand and slow-jerking my dildo with a big smile on her pretty doll face.

"Wow... You're still hard, mister!" she teased.

After resting a bit we showered and went to bed naked. We cuddled and the pillow talk was unusually warm and carefree. We recalled holidays and burst into laughter at past anecdotes. She kept caressing my face as I pressed her close with one hand on her back, occasionally tracing the curve of her nape with one or two fingers. Then she drifted to sleep. I watched as her breathing became long and heavy, and I fought the throbbing in my pelvis for as much as I could, my mind wanting to do a thousand things to that delightful body of hers. Exhausted, I finally found sleep as well.

It wasn't sunrise yet when I woke up with a painful erection.

In the darkness, I could feel Miss Donna's warmth was still next to me. She was breathing peacefully, this graceful woman whose body I liked and wanted more than any other. And whose will barred me from having her, keeping me in this state of constant sexual hunger.

I texted her a message, for I knew she would pick up her cell phone first thing after waking up, so I knew she wouldn't miss my instructions:

"I want breakfast in bed, honey."

After what must have been about an hour of sexual frustration management, I made it back to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, the first thing I saw was Miss Donna's naked crotch. She had climbed over my face and was dropping and raising her pelvis above my nose and mouth. She was all worked up, breathing hard, and as soon as she saw me wake up, she whispered :

"It's breakfast in bed, as you ordered, my dear..."

And with that she started grinding herself on my mouth.

I grabbed her luscious ass with both hands and encouraged her circling movements until she was panting with her eyes closed. I could sense she was getting ever closer to another orgasm. But I wasn't going for it, this time. I wanted to make her feel what it is like to be denied. I pinched her ass hard, to break her dynamic, and as soon as she opened her startled eyes, I slid away from underneath her, grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face onto a pillow.

I decided I was going to push her.

"That's not what I meant by breakfast in bed, my little slavegirl! I neglected you having to beg for your orgasm yesterday, but it won't happen again. So go make a real breakfast, and we'll see about your ardors later. Also, when you come back, you will wear the ball gag. I don't want to hear you. I will remove it when I decide to feed you."

Her cheeks and ears were beet red with both anger and dissatisfaction. She threw me a steely look that said: "I am going to get back at you for this", but I didn't care at this point. I was King for a Day and I was going to make the most of it.

I watched her bubbly buttocks swaying as she walked out of the room, and then I turned on the TV.

She came back wearing a set of fine black lingerie. She must have hoped to seduce me into relenting, and I admit I was very tempted, but after undergoing so much chastity, I had built quite a lot of willpower. She had put on the ball gag, as instructed. It made her look even prettier, in a strange, girlish way, or maybe it was the fact that she avoided eye contact, focusing on the tray with coffee, jam and toasted bread for two. I was very pleased, but I wasn't going to show it to her yet. I wanted to make her work harder still.

"On your knees, next to the bad!" I said. "Hands behind your back."

Miss Donna complied. I started eating alone and made her wait for her turn.

She mostly looked at the floor or or out the window. She was trying hard not to drool, swallowing regularly, but a steady stream of saliva stretched to her chest over time anyway.

When I was done, I went behind her and undid the ball gag. She slowly closed her mouth and gulped, then smiled and said :

"Thank you."

I placed the tray in front of her on the floor and said:

"You may eat now, while I put some clothes on, but stay on your knees. When you're done, you can clean up and come downstairs. Don't dress yet. You look lovely the way you are."

I left her there and ran my morning routine. I donned a dark blue suit with matching shoes and waited for my pet to join me in the kitchen, which she did.

I ran my hands over her lacy panties and then slid two fingers over the elastic band, pulling them down all the way. She lifted one foot, then the other, to let me remove them completely.

"Good girl. You will not be needing panties this morning. I want your juices to run freely down your thighs. Go put on your navy dress, and plug yourself. Keep the bra. It is the day of the Lord, and we are going to church this morning, it may be cold inside and we don't want you wantonly showing your hard nipples through your clothes, now do we? That would be inappropriate, to say the least."

Miss Donna opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off:

"Shhh! Don't say anything yet. Prepare what I told you, first."

She came back a little later, all done.

"Hands on your head, and part your legs. Inspection time."

She did it, looking straight far ahead.

I pulled up her dress and spread her ass cheeks. She had plugged herself, choosing a small aluminum rosebud. I became hornier than I had been all week. I wanted to curse my chastity cage and the fact of having accepted the blackjack deal with that chastity provision...

"Any questions?" I asked her.

"Yes. May I go pee before we leave?"

"Good girl. You learn fast. Go ahead and pee, my slave for a day."

After she came back, we hit the road and attended mass. There was a reasonable amount of people and a few of them were acquaintances. We made small talk standing up, walking around and all throughout I couldn't see anything unusual in Miss Donna's behavior, except maybe that she searched for my eye contact a little more often than usual.

However, once we sat down, she was acting strange. Squirming was the word, I believe. The plug, small as it was, was doing its work. I noticed how fervently my partner knelt for prayers, and how often she shifted her weight while seated. I loved it!

When we got home, she dropped to her knees again, in the hallway:

"Wow. Look at how quick your spiritual transformation, dear! We should go to church more often", I teased her.

She sheepishly begged:

"May I please remove the plug?"

"I will do it myself. Get on the sofa, on all fours"

She jumped into position, panting.

I grabbed the rosebud and pulled it out gently. She resisted at first, then suddenly let it go out with a pop. I quickly replaced the plug with my forefinger, pushing it as deep as it would go, then massaging her insides on as much surface as I could reach. Her rectum was very warm and wet and soft. She moaned and moaned and moaned. I added my second hand to her pussy, letting her grind herself at will, then fucking her with three fingers, until she begged again:

"Please, may I cum? Please."

"Go ahead, beauty, get yourself off" I guided her, doubling my efforts in both her ass and her pussy.

It was a long, drawn out effort, as she shuddered and heaved and drenched my hand. When she was done, I let her rest on her belly, one knee dangling off the side of the sofa all the way to the floor.

As I gained freedom for my hands, I undid my trousers, mounted her and started rubbing my cage over her exposed ass, with intercourse motions. I was so wanting...

"May I cum too?" I pleaded. "Please. I've been good. I let you have it. Please. Please, please, please."

"You're the boss. If you can do it in your cage, then go ahead!" the she-wolf answered, with a sly smile.

I tried, but couldn't do it. My cock felt painful, crushed between the steel pieces. I stopped, defeated and enraged, trying to regain some composure.

"I'd better get a shower", I declared. "You can prepare lunch and after that you've got some free time. We have a rendezvous at 3PM sharp. Just be ready for that, with a fresh plug."

I took a cold shower which briefly helped reduce my stress level. After lunch, I plugged myself as well with a heavy glass item, put on a pair of Miss Donna's panties and black pantyhose under my day clothes, and rushed my slave to get herself ready in time as well.

"Where exactly are we going?" she asked while I was driving.

"To pleasureland."

As I knocked on the door, and Princess Miranda opened the door, Miss Donna finally understood. She was radiant.

"Hello, darlings!", Princess said. "I know your boy here wants it, but do you agree to take part in this session, Donna dear?"

Without saying a word, Donna grabbed my neck and French-kissed me for about half a minute. Princess Miranda smiled patiently, and after we were done, she added:

"I'll take that for a yes."

She attached collars onto both of us, then pulled on Miss Donna's leash and kissed her vigorously in turn.

She led us to a brightly-lit black and red room.

Before she asked Donna to sit in a corner, she made her bend over and she inspected the plug. Then, Princess turned to me and instructed me to undress. Although she was a pro, I still felt a little ashamed to display my feminine undergarments fetish in plain view, and Donna giggled as she noticed my/her panties.

Princess Miranda tied me to a spanking stool, inspected my plug as well, then pulled my panties and hose back up and, to my surprise, she picked a rattan rod and ceremoniously started caning my ass with it, through my scant clothing, without saying a word. I held on for the first three or four strokes, groaning, but that turned into full yelling as the pain took over my flesh. I didn't understand if it was a sort of punishment or something else. I quickly started to beg for mercy, demoting myself from the "Top" role in Miss Donna's eyes. Princess Miranda didn't care about my whining. She just kept going. I started to regret having called her. I had lost count of the blows. By the time the torture stopped, it must have been around twenty, but my sore bum felt more like a hundred. When I had calmed down a bit, Miranda came in front of me. My gaze was resting on the red of her perfect toenails, as she said:

"Why all the fuss, baby? You know I always charge at the begging of the session. I told you your skin would pay, didn't I? So much for the red. Now show me the green!"

She freed me from restraints, and I quickly took out the money and offer it to her, on my knees. She grabbed the notes, counted them, then extended the back of one hand to my face. I covered it in kisses and whispered:

"Thank you for accepting us on such short notice."

From the corner of my eye I could see that Miss Donna was relishing the whole scene. But her smile evaporated as Miranda turned to her and said:

"You're next, my little doll! I will put you in a sensory deprivation state," warned Princess Miranda. "Do you have any problems with that?"

"I have tried it before for short periods, so it's ok."

On went a full leather hood, a ball gag and a pair of heavy headphones. Then, Miranda tied Miss Donna's wrists and stretched the rope, suspending her on tiptoes.

It was an amazing sight.

To warm her up, Princess chose a light paddle. Miranda gently placed her left hand on the victim's belly, to steady her, and started assaulting Miss Donna's ass, hitting each buttock in turn. Groans and whimpers accompanied the impacts, which quickly produced a blushing, glowing, pink pattern. Miss Donna tried to shift her weight from one foot to the other, to sooth her pain, but Miranda caught on this, so she stopped alternating each stroke, to make it less predictable.

While Miss Donna was dangling from her ropes, I was filled with both anguish for her skin, as well as satisfaction for the intense viewing and, further more, I felt the distress from my own denial. I had never felt such an elaborate cocktail of emotions.

12