1726: Beauty and the (Caged) Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
192 Followers

###

Beast continued to piston, moving his taurine neck back and forth: as in some machinery invented just then by illustrious inventors.

The caged penis continued summoning blood, trying to achieve an erection that was prevented by the bars and the padlock.

The blue balls continued to produce sperm, ready to cover her tits with white or facialise her head. But the sperm continued to remain in her testicles without being shot: the only things covered in white were the forests and mountains around the Manor, covered in an immaculate blanket of snow.

Belle continued to moan. She had masturbated just before breakfast and had already had an orgasm: she had done it on purpose to prolong Beast's efforts.

That morning was completely dedicated to her pleasure. Being the owner of a large Manor allows one to enjoy a "grasse matinée" when it is snowing outside.

After a time that seemed interminable to the Beast, Belle's belly began to contract. Curled toes were stealing the silk sheet. Her breathing was increasingly labored.

Unable to cum, he was helplessly witnessing the fury with which Belle orgasmed before his eyes. One tear. Two tears. He was happy because he had just let out two tears.

###

Nearly fainting, in the post-orgasmic bliss, Belle stood with Beast's leonine mane between her dizzy thighs. He had slowed his movement but kept his finger buried inside her anus.

After a long, lazy, and very selfish time on her part, she pretended to wake up and be amazed at his presence. "Rise, my gentle Monsieur le Beast, do not speak but rise."

He moved backward, gently extracting the dildo from the soaked pussy.

She moaned faintly.

Remaining on his knees, he stepped out of the sheets and stood beside her pillow, waiting for orders. She looked at him with her eyes still delighted from her recent orgasm and saw a tear next to his eye. It was a tear, no doubt. As a bookworm and renowned scholar, Belle knew that feline eyes could not tear. Was it a symptom that the Beast might become human again?

'Don't speak, Beast, but I must tell you something. The nose and facial hair are covered in vaginal humours and I recognize them, but here from the eye, I see a tear."

Beast nodded weakly. He would have liked to nod forcefully, but the dildo in front of his mouth was in danger of hitting her sweet cheeks.

"And I also see another tear, a large, milky but almost transparent tear of precum... glistening above the hole at the tip of your cage. Did you get so excited, that you produced a whole drop of precum just for me? Oh, dear!"

Beast's eyes and gestures showed that he was very pleased. If he had a tail to wag, he would have wagged it like a happy Dalmatian.

She stroked his leonine hair with a small hand. He began to purr like a kitten.

"Would you like it if we took a walk in the forest? Staying in bed all day risks giving me a headache. Besides, the snow is so beautiful under the clear sky!"

He would have drooled like a dog with his tongue hanging out of his fangs. But he couldn't because he was still wearing the mask with the dildo.

"The gag... will remain on. Your conversation is much improved since you don't SPEAK!"

It was true.

She laughed.

Hearing her merry laughter, even the animated furniture in the next room let out a liberating laugh. With concern, Belle looked at his contracted biceps. If Beast had had the chance to speak, he would have yelled at them, roaring in his own feral voice. But the gag prevented him from roaring, as the cage prevented him from cumming.

Both devices forced him to think, ponder, and calmly assess.

Belle stretched out her arm to catch the drop of precum from the tip of the cage. Then she pretended to bring it to her own mouth, half-open in a sweet smile.

That gesture made the caged cock jerk (unnecessarily) in the air.

She giggled, "Silly you! It will not be today, that I will swallow what comes out of your penis. Maybe one day, but not today. One day I will be your obedient cum container slave, but not today. Today I want to go for a ride on an open sleigh that glides through the snow pulled by a horse.

You will be my kind and affectionate companion. Often in the snow, a girl feels cold if she is not warmed by the fur of a companion who embraces her. Are you up to warming me?"

He nodded, trying to hold the dildo still.

"Lumiere! Fifi! Come here. I need some escort for this Promenade en traîneau à cheval... a Horse-drawn sleigh ride! I would like to enjoy a short, merry excursion in the snow, but it would not be elegant for an unmarried girl to go out in a rich gentleman's carriage without having at least one Chaperon."

They all entered the room, happy not to be exposed to the roars of the Beast.

.

Chapter 7 - A Ride in the Snow Gliding on an Open Horse-drawn Sleigh / Promenade en traîneau à cheval.

.

The animated furniture entered the bedroom.

Lumiere illuminated everything with his broad smile. "If I may suggest, mademoiselle, Chapeau is an exceptional coachman: no one controls the horses' reins like he does and even the brake would be out of reach of my... candles. I can't handle the candles."

"Oh! but then you can all come!"

"Yes, well, the sleigh is not precisely 'open' as you asked, miss. It was built to protect the nobles from the rain and the back part has a wooden canopy and is separated from the front by a glass curtain. You two could sit comfortably at the back, while Chapeau leads the horse and we could sit in the seat in the middle: the seats are low because they were built to accommodate the offspring. If I may suggest, mademoiselle, moi meme for the light and then ms Potts, of course, if you are cold she can pour hot tea, and for any unforeseen eventuality, miss Axe: she can clear the way of fallen logs or branches."

"I certainly welcome your generous suggestion, dear Lumiere: and I add that I want to invite Fifi too, because... let me think... why might we need a French Maid? She will sit beside you if you agree."

A large drop of wax began to drip from the tip of the central candle. Was it wax, or was it precum? Perhaps all the animated furniture was hinting at first hints that it would become human again?

###

Beast helped put the reins, stick, and bridle on the Horse.

He was funny to look at, with that dildo sticking out from under his nose and not allowing him to scream and roar.

But nobody laughed at him: everyone realized how important it was to support him in his devotion to the mademoiselle.

The sled (on the edge it said "Traineu") was shaped like a long carriage. Two long skates allowed it to glide over the snow. In front, a raised box seat exposed the coachman to the cold, but Chapeau was made of solid wood and did not need a woolen blanket.

In the middle part of the carriage, or barouche, at a lower level and close to the snow, were two leather sofas, with low seats, made to entertain the children. Behind was the spacious and elegant Cabin: closed, for greater comfort and preservation of warmth. Belle was petite, but Beast was huge and hairy.

Before climbing in, she slipped behind him, dancing in her wide leather boots and heavy wool cloak. "CFNM, my darling, I am clothed, you are naked even though you have your animalistic fur," and she hooked her wrists behind his back.

"I have been told many stories, of young female students being molested on these carriages by males stretching out their hands... so, out of caution, I would like to make sure your hands stay where they belong."

Caged, Gagged, and Cuffed, in a CFNM situation, in front of other people.

What a wonderful day!

They all climbed into the big sled and prepared to spend time together. They were forbidden to leave the Enchanted Forest, but the snowy meadows were accessible. Only the Owner was always very grumpy before he met Belle.

Fifi whispered in Lumiere's ear: "Perhaps the ingredient that changed our Owner's fiery character is that very cage..."

Ms. Potts had also hinted at the same idea to Mr. Chapeau before he climbed into the coachman's box seat: and now, she spoke about it in a whisper to Axe, who waved his blade dangerously as he nodded.

In the carriage's closed cabin, Belle untied the knot of her woolen cloak. Underneath, she was completely naked, apart from the wide leather boots, which she immediately kicked away.

Naked and shivering, she turned to Beast with pleading eyes. "I'm so cold... Do you mind hugging me thight?"

The voice was innocent, but she knew how aroused he was by even seeing her naked! And now she was asking to hug him... If the penis had not been locked in the cage, he would have fucked her mercilessly, with wild impetuosity and roughness.

Instead, the key hung from her necklace, but she made no hint of granting him any release.

He too was naked, but none of the animated furniture had noticed: fur covered his body and no one thought he might suffer from the cold.

Beast spread his arms wide to welcome her.

She pranced over his thighs, spreading her own legs and resting her groin on his cage. With each jolt of the sled, she could feel the warmth of the blue balls colliding against her bottom cheeks.

He purred like a kitten but yipped like a puppy. Two different and contradictory instincts. Part of his heart was happy as she embraced him. Part of his cock was desperate because she was leaning her naked pussy so close and yet so far away.

Part of his brain was serene because he could see that she was serene, cheerful, and genuinely excited about the view of the winter landscape. Part of his blue balls claimed the right to cum ASAP.

She whispered in his ear: "Do you mind if I call the lady for a cup of tea? Snap your fingers if you want to say no."

Seeing that he didn't react, Belle moved gently, pivoting over the caged penis, and turned to the glass in front.

Beast supported her weight on the blue balls and animal instinct drove him to fuck her on all fours. But he managed to resist.

Belle leaned forward and lowered the glass. In doing so, she exposed her pink rosebud in front of his nose. Beast moved his mouth, so as not to bump that delicious little hole with his own wooden proboscis. But she could not take her eyes off that magnificent view. She was looking at the snow-covered hills, he was looking at the two hills he was going to cover with cum.

Suddenly Beast realised that the other travellers were also looking at Belle naked! And although they were almost all female, Lumiere was a male without a doubt, and who knows if Chapeau from the raised box could perhaps see the mademoiselle's nipples! Yet, with much astonishment, Beast realized that it was not important. She was showing herself naked to the servants, as he had also shown himself while chopping wood or tying harnesses and reins: what difference was there, between showing the thick lion's fur and showing the white skin, even the perfectly shaved Mons? We are all human beings, the body is such a natural thing, why should it be embarrassing to show oneself naked?

Miss Potts had brought some ceramic cups and filled one with Indian tea from Pondicherry.

A wave of exotic fruit scents contrasted beautifully with the winter landscape.

The strongest smell, as always, was vanilla, coming from distant islands colonized by French sailors. Then... Cinnamon? Without a doubt. Also... pineapple and cherries and citrus fruits like cedar and chinotto.

Belle took a sip and then smiled at Miss Potts: "Thank you, miss, it's delicious and warm. It tastes like almonds!"

"You are welcome, dear and it's not just a figure of speech, you are truly welcomed by all of us as welcome."

"I really needed a warm drink! Thank you very much," she giggled, with a bow. Miss Potts winked as if she understood what kind of joke was about to be played.

Belle had picked up a handful of fresh, clean snow from the edge of the sleigh. Before it melted between her fingers, she smeared his nipples with snow. Her wrists flailed against the handcuffs, but she could not free herself. "My mouth is all warm from cups of you, MY LOVE, would you like it if I warmed your nipples with my lips?"

Beast's brain had completely melted.

The nipples were small and hard because of the snow. Belle had to lick and suck them for a long time before the flow of blood returned to normal.

Then she climbed up his taurine neck, to whisper words in his ear, avoiding colliding against the wooden proboscis she had forced in front of his mouth. "Now I will do to your caged cock, what I did to your cold nipples... if you are up to it. I know this may sound cruel... and maybe it is. But it turns me on so much, knowing that you resist while I torture you... the ancient Romans called it Fellatio, the English Blowjob. If you don't want to, just shake your head and I will spare you the torture. If, on the other hand, you remain with your neck still, then I will take the whole cage in my mouth and suck your cock for as long as I like. Agreed?"

He remained motionless.

She interpreted that gesture as consent.

Clutching the fur of his body, she slid onto the warm velvet couch and covered herself with the cloak. There was no need to show her chilled body as he was already about to go mad with his eyes closed.

Under the cloak, she began to slowly lick the blue balls and nibble the skin of his scrotum. The rest of her body was covered in thick fur, but her pubis was pink and almost hairless, like that of a dog. And it didn't stink at all! The armpits reeked of sweat, but the pubis was clean and perfumed.

Belle licked and sucked his testicles, while he groaned in pleasure and pain together. Then with her tongue she amused herself by running through the open spaces between bars and to tease him she would say phrases like "One day I will make you cum in my throat" or "One day I want to swallow so much of your sperm, that I won't need dinner"... but it was clear that it wasn't going to happen at that moment in the sleigh.

Then she stopped talking. With a resounding "Glomp!" she took inside his lips still warm from the tea, the whole cage with all the penis that was imprisoned in it.

He wanted to cum immediately, but could not.

She removed her mouth, leaving his penis in the cold all wet with saliva.

Then again she made him plunge into her open mouth and then out.

In and out, in and out.

Beast thought he was going mad.

He started to move his pelvis back and forth, but she recoiled. "No, Beast: don't go throbbing me. Stay still with your pelvis, or I'll get out of the closed cabin and go chat with Axe."

Beast remained motionless.

Belle took the opportunity to wet her longest finger with saliva. In French, it is called l' épée de Charlemagne: the sword of Charlemagne. According to an urban legend, Charlemagne was very old but still eager and so the handmaids, to help him get an erection, would stick a finger in his anus, like the hilt of a sword (who knows if the legendary Sword in the Stone has the same origin).

Beast thought he was going mad. The jerks of the sled in the snow. The unpredictable movements of her lips. The knuckles of his finger stuck in her anus. Her nipples, stiffened by the cold, touched the hair of his thigh. If the cage had not restrained him, he would have roared, cursed, smashed everything, and cummed in that slender female's throat. But instead, it was all restrained by both the will and the metal bars.

The sled stopped.

"We have arrived at the Manor!" she chirped, cheerful.

He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Are you going to beg me to let you cum? Because if that's what it is..." she pouted.

Negative, he shook his head, his eyes closed.

"But then what do you want?" she exclaimed curiously.

How do you point at a proboscidec that shuts your mouth, if you can't use your voice or your hands? With your eyes. Beast crossed her eyes in a squint: ridiculous but effective.

Belle chuckled. "Ah, silly me! I must have made you keep this gag in your mouth for hours, poor dear! Oh, I'm sorry... I'm going to release you from the gag straps now, OK? Don't worry..."

He was not worried. He was serene. He did not feel the need to roar, he was no longer depressed, he was not suffering from loneliness.

He was the happiest Beast in the world.

.

Chapter 8. A Beast Chained to the Wall.

.

Following the instructions of a blueprint contained in Suzanne's Log, Belle instructed the gentle Axe to make a Saint Andrew's Cross for her, to be hung on the wall of the underground dungeon.

Axe was a very meticulous girl. She made sure that the large planks of oak wood were impossible to break, even for a being of Beast's herculean strength. She took advantage of the heat offered by the Cook's furnace to harden the wood even more and then reinforced it with rough iron rings.

Everyone made several attempts to break the structure of wood, stone, and metal. The structure was indestructible. (Dear reader: perhaps all this carpentry was done in a single day, or perhaps in a month. Time passes differently inside a fairytale manor, surrounded by the Enchanted Forest of Eternal Winter).

Belle ordered Beast to be chained in the dungeon by the servants and to stay and wait for her in the dark.

The servants had looked after him since childhood and had washed and combed him thousands of times: there was no shyness or privacy. In the 18th century, servants dressed and undressed the gentlemen took off his shoes and massaged his feet. And in his years of solitary confinement, Beast had masturbated dozens of times in every room and by then everyone had seen his penis, either erect or locked inside the cage.

None of the servants mocked him; on the contrary, each admired the devotion with which Beast tried to be as kind and friendly as possible. Even the ladies (Miss Potts, Fifi, and Axe) admitted that he was much kinder now that he was caged. And they all encouraged him to continue (each of the ladies, thinking, that maybe in the future they could propose a similar cage to their husband too!).

Chapeau, who was the tallest and the one with the best hand management, was in charge of cuffing Beast's wrists to the sides of his head. He then closed more straps around his elbows, reducing the leverage of his shoulders and biceps. Similarly, Chapeau closed the straps around his knees and ankles.

Then everyone left: Fifi, Lumiere, Chapeau.

The dungeon was just behind the kitchen. The closed room was warm, due to the cook's furnace, which prepared the lunches for the next day with wood cut by Axe.

Beast stood alone, hanging from St Andrew's Cross. Naked, with his penis locked inside the cage and his blue balls dangling and exposed.

After a time that seemed endless to him, he heard the rhythmic thump of a pair of wooden heels. It was Belle, descending the stairs to join the prisoner chained in the dungeon.

She was magnificent. She wore only a corset tightened by laces: above, her nipples protruded proudly, and below, her pussy glistened with vaginal juices. It was clear that she had been masturbating until a few minutes before. On her feet, she wore sandals with wooden heels.

Except for the corset, Belle was naked under a large bear fur coat. Who was more animalistic at that moment, the fur-clad librarian, or the furry prisoner?

The fur was open, allowing both pussy and nipples to be seen, as Belle held a lighted lamp with each hand.

With every step she took, Beast winced.

The clicking of her heels was like the beating of the Clock of Time.

She placed the two lamps on the table and stepped into the half-light.

She smiled at him and, from below, caressed his full testicles, taking pleasure in the contractions she was getting from his body.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
192 Followers