18 Inches (Ch. 04-06)

Story Info
Estelle crafts Chris's new life with his new endowment...
7.6k words
4.65
19.2k
41

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Four

The walk home had been an odd one. Whether they could or not, I felt like everyone could see my new endowment. Certainly it felt a lot tighter in my pants, and I found myself trying to subtly turn away from any women I passed in the street. Checking out a woman and maybe getting a little worked up before would have been no big deal, but if it had happened now it would have been disastrous.

As I arrived home, a message came through from Estelle. In fact it arrived basically as I walked through the door to my apartment, a little unnerving really as if she could see I was home and had waited until then to message me.

'Hello Christopher,

I have taken the liberty of creating a profile for you on a site I have frequented before called 'SizeQueens'. Go to the site and use the username 'YesItsReal' and the password '18inches'. You should take some photos and add them as soon as you can. I've no doubt you'll have lots of interest. Let me know how it goes.

E x'

In a weird way it felt like Estelle was pimping me out or something, but as she had made it very clear that she saw what we did as entirely transactional (which worked for me to be fair), I suppose it made sense. I'd never heard of the site before but I figured I'd really had no need to beforehand, particularly if this was some sort of thing for women who enjoyed 'larger' men.

I went to the site as suggested and found I needed the login details to even just enter the main part of the site itself. Once I had entered the details Estelle gave me, I was redirected to my profile which Estelle seemed to have also taken the liberty to start filling in, listing my general location and age as well as my 'measurements'. There was an option to add photos but before I did that I wanted to get an idea of what I was getting myself into and decided to view the site's homepage.

Immediately I was met with a scrolling feed of naked men, particular emphasis being paid to their cocks in the photos. I had to admit, prior to my experiences that day I would have felt incredibly inferior next to most of these guys. They were all ridiculously well hung with the smallest among them being just over 8 inches but looking positively enormous compared to what I had been packing originally.

I started selecting some of the individual pictures which also had comments sections attached to them. My eyes widened as I scrolled through at the number of ridiculously horny commenters and some of the back and forths they were having with the original poster.

They were full of things like, 'I need a big cock like that inside me right now,' and, 'I want to be bred by a big bull cock like yours,' to which the poster would typically reply 'DM me and we can make it happen'. I selected another photo and the same thing. Lots of horny comments and offers to take things further. The same thing on another and another. It seemed that this site's only purpose was to get men with big cocks laid. Men that, only recently, now included me in their ranks.

Out of curiosity, I checked the profiles of the men I had viewed and whilst they all had impressive measurements, none of them went beyond 11 inches or came even close to my thickness.

'Wait till they get a load of me,' I thought to myself, excitedly.

With that I quickly stripped down and got my phone ready. Most of the pictures I'd seen were all of the dudes already hard so I figured I'd take a similar route. It wasn't difficult as I'd already started to swell at the idea of what I was doing. I took a moment to admire myself once I was hard again, the sheer size still being something that was a novelty to me.

Taking the picture proved surprisingly tricky as I struggled to get a good shot that would actually show all of it whilst also demonstrating that it was a real thing connected to a real human man. I had to get creative in the end and set up my phone to take a timed picture in my bathroom. My physique isn't anything to write home about but the photo got what I wanted and showed off what I was now packing very well.

I giddily posted it to my SizeQueens profile and waited. After I hadn't had any hits or comments for 15 minutes, I suddenly started to feel quite annoyed. I knew for a fact I was bigger than anyone else on the site and was expecting to immediately find myself inundated with requests, but nothing came. I almost jumped out of my skin in excitement when my phone vibrated to indicate a message coming through but then was immediately disappointed to find it was only Estelle.

'I see you've added the picture like I asked, good boy.

It will take some time for you to start getting hits on the site so in the meantime I want you to visit an acquaintance of mine tomorrow for lunch. She is a very graceful and elegant lady who enjoys a man in a suit. Whilst it's possible you may have one, you are partially representing me in this endeavour so I have decided you need a properly tailored suit.

You have an appointment at 4pm with a tailor's in town that is owned by a personal friend. They have been informed of your arrival and I have insisted on their best whom I am told is a bright young lady called Talia. I will of course cover whatever the resulting bill is.

Don't be late.

E x'

4pm left very little time for me to redress and arrive at the building in question. I was familiar with it but looked it up on my phone just in case, confirming that I would need to leave shortly to make it on time. Estelle seemed to have a penchant for timeframes that left very little wiggle room as if she enjoyed the challenge of everything running perfectly.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror just before I left the apartment and could see, as I had suspected walking home, that my bulge was very prominent and noticeable. It seemed to naturally snake down the upper part of my right thigh and, whilst nowhere near as much of an issue as it would have been hard, stuck out like a proverbial sore thumb. I had just enough time to try and find a different pair of pants that might be less 'revealing' but if anything the rest of what I had in my wardrobe would only have accentuated the problem. I'd need to bite the bullet on this particular issue if I was going to make it on time, so, trying not to feel self-conscious, I left the apartment.

* * * * *

Five

It wasn't until sometime after leaving the apartment that it suddenly dawned on me that Estelle had effectively done exactly what I had mused over earlier and pimped me out to one of her friends. On the other hand however I'd had sex today and it now seemed I would be having more by the time tomorrow came to a close. After two years of nothing, it seemed like the universe might finally be cutting me a break.

I began to think about what Estelle had said about her friend in her message. She described her as 'graceful and elegant' which translated in my mind to her being one of those upper class, high art and ballet loving types. It also meant she was likely an older lady but if my experience with Estelle had taught me anything so far it was that that meant very little. I also started to wonder exactly what Estelle had told her given her secrecy surrounding her machine. I guessed I would find out in due course.

I arrived at the tailors almost to the minute that I had been told to and was greeted by a lady with a very refined accent who quickly confirmed with me that I was there for the 4pm appointment. I looked around at all the fine suits adorning the walls as she walked me through to the private fitting room she said I'd be using and tried to imagine myself in any of them. It was something I struggled to do, being more of a shirt and jeans kind of guy when it came to formality.

The lady ushered me into the room and told me that Talia would be joining me shortly. I took the time to take stock of how today had gone so far, starting with Estelle's first message that morning leading through to me standing in a high end tailor's in the afternoon. My life had gone from ordinary to extraordinary in a very short space of time.

Before I could muse any further, a young woman walked into the room.

"Hello sir, my name is Talia and I will be serving you today."

I was struck first of all by how pretty Talia was. Compared to the nondescript appearance of Estelle that morning, Talia in contrast had finely defined cheekbones, large, glittering, hazel eyes, a petite nose and small but plump lips. Her hair was a mahogany shade of brown and pulled back into a neat bun and she was wearing a similar suit pants and blouse combo to what Estelle had been wearing this morning, but the similarities ended there.

"Sir?"

It was at that moment I finally realised I'd been silently staring at her and so I finally acknowledged her, telling her my name and trying to hide the embarrassment from my voice.

"If you'd like to stand just there in the middle of the room please Chris and we'll start to take some measurements." she told me.

I did as I was told and moved to the centre of the room, standing patiently as I watched her arrange her equipment. She was very slender and didn't seem to be hiding much bust under her top, nor did she seem to have much ass beneath her suit pants. Whilst I definitely class myself as being drawn more to women with larger assets (my experience with Estelle making that very clear I think) Talia could definitely have been an exception to that rule. I caught myself before I could think about that any more as I felt a little pressure begin to build in my pants at the idea.

She turned back around with a tape measure in hand and approached me.

"Arms outstretched please," she asked.

I did what she asked and she took a measurement across from one arm to another. She then checked around my upper arms and my chest. I was starting to feel like a big shot but my daydreaming was broken into as she continued further down my body. She was now knelt at eye level with my crotch taking a measurement of leg. I fought with every fibre of my being not to get hard as the thought of what she could do in that position filled my mind.

I felt her hand brushing against my left leg as she measured and tried but failed to resist the urge to take a look down, just in time to capture her starting on my right leg. I watched her eyes move up her tape measure but then very clearly move to and widen at the sight of the bulge in my pants. She lingered there for a good few seconds and I could swear I saw her mouth open in shock a little before she quickly composed herself and then took back to her feet.

"Um, stay here please whilst I take the measurements to my boss," she said, before quickly exiting the room.

I let out something of a sigh of relief. Talia had seen the outline of my cock, and I'd supposed there would have been no escaping that given what she needed to do, but more importantly I hadn't gotten hard in front of her which would have been even more of a disaster. Talia returned to the room looking a little sheepish.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing to worry about," she said, sounding as much like she was trying to convince herself as she was me. "My boss has asked me to get some additional measurements. They will require that you... strip down to your underwear please."

I must have gone a little pale, but before I could say anything she turned and said she would give me a moment of privacy. Left with few options besides just refusing and leaving (which I oddly felt was the worse thing to do as it would mean letting Estelle down), I removed the clothes I was wearing to discover my cock hanging out from beneath my underwear. I took a second to quickly adjust, thankful that Talia had looked away and hopeful that the material would hold me in place long enough for her to do what she needed to.

I let her know I was done and she turned back around. She was trying to maintain eye contact with me, I could tell, but her eyes kept darting downward to my cock. She once again approached me and I spread out my arms ready, allowing her to take the measurements she had before, and observed that she seemed to be following the same cycle. That meant it wouldn't be long until she was back on her knees before me again...

I tried to snap myself away from the image. For as crucial as it was before that I not get carried away, now it was critical because one wrong move and she'd be seeing all I had to offer. Once again she made her way up my leg, the touch of her hand on my bare skin now far harder to resist than before. I could feel it, the rush of blood cascading its way towards my cock, ready to make it swell and grow to an unreal size all while this poor girl just knelt there perplexed and likely disgusted.

She made her way up my right leg just as she had done before and I tried everything I could not to look and see if she had that same awed expression as before, but ultimately I failed this time. She was once again glued to my cock like she was waiting for me to grow it for her so she could see my full size. I might have been getting a slap or possibly even a restraining order for my actions, but I just decided to let go.

I watched her intently as I felt my cock finally growing free of my self imposed mental restraints. The shock in her expression grew exponentially along with my cock and I could see her breathing had gotten heavier too. I allowed myself to fantasise that she was imagining all she would do with such an enormous cock as it grew to the point of tenting the material of my underwear. The pressure being exerted on the end of my cock was becoming more and more intense as my underwear fought to keep it concealed, but even the waistband had pulled away now showing the thick and still thickening base of my cock as it protruded from my crotch.

I started to hear a tearing noise as I became aware that my underwear was finally losing the battle, but the ecstasy of the growth was too much for me to even think of stopping it and with a loud 'shriiiiip", my underwear tore and fell. Talia jumped in surprise as this happened but as she looked back up saw before her my fully erect cock in all its glory.

I could have basked in the look of awe and shock she was giving me for hours but now that the initial pleasure of my erection had somewhat abated, I started to apologise.

"I'm very sorry Talia..." I began.

"I... I thought that thing was a fake!" she stuttered.

"Um, no, it's all just me. Listen I..."

"And it actually got bigger! How is it so big?!"

"Err, I'm just naturally very gifted?" I offered as my explanation, just like Estelle had told me.

"Good god. You are the most 'gifted' man I've ever seen, Chris!" she said with a slight disbelieving smile.

The fact she was still on her knees had not escaped me. Increasingly bold thoughts started to swim through my mind.

"Erm, seeing as you have that tape measure there, do you think maybe you could measure it for me? I mean, if that's ok, I get it if not, it's just I don't have anything... big enough at home."

"I shouldn't," Talia said before looking around at the door. "B-but ok."

She adjusted herself into a better position and started to unravel her measuring tape.

"I'm going to need to, um, touch it to measure," she said looking up at me with those brilliant hazel eyes.

"That's ok," I said, trying not to sound too eager.

She hesitantly held the end at the base of my cock and I tried not to shudder as I felt her fingers running up the shaft as she measured. Again I watched her eyes widen as the tape went along further and further until it finally reached the head and she pulled it away.

"J-just over... god... just over 18 inches," she said with a gulp.

"What about around?" I encouraged her.

She nodded and wrapped the tape around, the pressure feeling heavenly against me.

"Ten inches," she read out.

If nothing else, Estelle's machine was definitely accurate.

Talia looked a little shell shocked so I decided it might be an idea to bring this to a close.

"Thanks for that Talia and sorry that this happened," I said.

"Don't worry about it," she replied.

I expected her to maybe stand and leave but she remained where she was, just staring at it. She opened her mouth a few times and quickly shut it again as if she was trying to say something but it kept getting stuck.

"Err, do you have a question or something?"

"I-I mean yeah I do but, well it's inappropriate and very personal to say the least..."

"Please go ahead," I said, intrigued.

"What's it like having to hide something as... just big as that?"

"It's challenging. Most of my clothes don't hide it that well. Particularly not when I'm turned on like this."

I figured the truth was probably best here, no need to make up some elaborate backstory.

"And have you ever, you know... done it with someone?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, starting to enjoy her line of questioning.

"Well, I mean it's just so damn huge, Chris, it can't possibly fit anywhere right?"

"It takes a lot of warmup but it's possible..." I told her.

Her eyes once again widened at that.

"In fact," I continued, "I was with a woman this morning who managed to take all of it."

"No way!" she said, jaw dropping to the floor again. "How do you even begin to approach that, I bet most women would be too scared to even try!"

"Are you one of those women?" I asked in a moment of uncharacteristic boldness.

Talia was speechless for a moment. I could see her cheeks turning red as she fought the embarrassment of whatever her first thought was and finally managed to break her stare away from my cock.

"I-I've got what I need now so I'll just leave you to get dressed," she said.

"Of course, sorry Talia. I got way too carried away here, with the whole thing. The woman I was with completely blue balled me, not that that's an acceptable excuse, so I'm kind of over-horny right now."

"S-she did?" Talia said quietly as she started to turn back towards me.

"Yeah, after I held back to give her 'the biggest orgasm of her life' in her words," I added.

Talia seemed once again to be stuck. She was looking between my cock and the door, her head going back and forth as she tried to figure out what to do. Finally her gaze fixed on the door and she moved towards it. It was to be expected I guess and I supposed I was just lucky she hadn't had me thrown out of the store as soon as I'd started getting hard. To my surprise however, she locked the door and turned back towards me.

"J-just to be clear," she started, "I never do this. This isn't a thing I do. But... well if she didn't let you cum earlier then you must be in a bit of pain right now, yeah?"

"Yeah a little," I told her.

"Ok. Ok."

She seemed to be taking a few deep breaths before continuing.

"I'll help you to cum, alright? But it'll just be with my hands because that thing would ruin me even if we only even tried to do anything else."

I immediately imagined how tight her slender body would be and felt my cock swell and pulse in response.

"And we're not supposed to lock the doors for safety reasons so if my boss or anyone else comes and tries that door and can't get in, we've got about 30 seconds before someone knocks the door in, ok?"

"Sure," I said, scarcely believing my luck that I would be getting pleasured by another woman today.

"Alright. L-let's do this then."

Talia got back into position on her knees and, after another deep breath, tentatively reached out for my cock. Her fingers were soft against it and I felt bolts of pleasure course through my body as she tightened her hold slightly and began to slowly work her hand up and down the shaft.