18 Inches (Ch. 07-09)

Story Info
Chris prepares to meet Alexia at Estelle's insistence...
3.8k words
4.48
13k
24

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Seven

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm at 7:30 am. It was way earlier than I'd typically get up on a Sunday, particularly on my day off, but I wanted to leave plenty of room for error on the off chance something stopped me from sticking to the schedule Estelle had established. I wanted to get in the shower and have breakfast and did both in less than half an hour.

I looked through my available clothes for today and chose something relatively casual given that I wouldn't be in them for long. My cock was clearly visible through the pants, but I'd accepted that as being a reality regardless of what I did these days so I gave it far less thought than I had the previous day.

I checked SizeQueens as I was getting ready to leave to find many, many more comments waiting for me on my video. I decided I'd check them out later but I did also have a few messages from hornygurl616.

'Thinking about you' (accompanied by a picture of her touching herself)

'Imagining all the ways you're going to use me' (a video this time of her with what I'd have previously called an 'oversized' dildo that was considerably smaller than I was)

'Waiting for this to be me...' (a short animated clip on a loop of a little fairy being fucked by a human sized dick that stretched out her whole body around it)

She was certainly keen, I couldn't deny that.

As I left the apartment building, I messaged Estelle as agreed. She messaged me back almost instantly, as if she had been waiting for me to message (as I suspect she had).

'Excellent. I can see you're leaving home in plenty of time. Good boy Christopher.'

Before she could say anything else, I decided to share with her my plans for Monday evening.

'Well done. I didn't think it would take long after posting that video and I'm pleased you've taken the initiative to arrange your own encounters. I see there are plenty of other comments on there too so be sure to follow up on those. Now, get to the tailors and get yourself ready. I expect to hear from you later today.

E x'

In a weird way it was starting to feel like Estelle was my manager or agent or something except instead of getting me gigs or paid work of some kind, she was getting me laid. I continued to think about this as I walked into town and arrived at the shop about 10 minutes before I was due to collect the suit, finding the shop closed. Reading the front sign, I could see the shop was closed on Sundays and suddenly felt very worried that there had been some sort of mix up. That was until I saw movement in the shop and the door open.

"Please come in," the lady who clearly owned the place told me.

I followed her to the counter where she seemed to have my suit ready to go and bagged in a bespoke bag.

"I was worried you were closed for a moment there," I joked with her.

"We typically are on a Sunday, but Estelle insisted that it was crucial you have this suit ready today. She paid quite handsomely for it too, I'm not sure what you've done to curry her favour but I'd keep it that way if I were you," she laughed.

I laughed along with her as she handed over the suit and noticed her quickly glance down at my pants. It wasn't something I was about to pursue this time though. In a way I was slightly gutted at this special arrangement as it meant I wasn't going to get to see Talia again, but then again I had a very busy day and a tight schedule ahead of me so I suppose she may have just ended up being a distraction, if not entirely an unwelcome one.

Next on my list of jobs was a trip to the barber. It had been a little while and needed doing, but I'm guessing it wouldn't have mattered either way. Estelle wanted things just right and, as I was quickly learning, Estelle almost always got her own way. The shop was a couple of blocks down from the tailors and I arrived a few minutes prior to my appointment time. A man greeted me as I entered and asked me to take a seat in his chair, an antique but comfortable looking device that wouldn't have looked out of place in Sweeney Todd's own barbershop. I just hoped I wouldn't end up as filling in a pie.

He didn't ask me what cut I wanted, that apparently having already been overseen by Estelle too, and set away first with a pair of clippers and then a set of large, metal scissors. I had to hand it to the guy, he did an impeccable job, leaving me with a short and very smart side parting that could have walked right out of the 20s.

I was about to stand and thank him when he suddenly asked me to lay back. The chair adjusted so that I was virtually laid horizontally and I saw him fetch a cut throat razor and suddenly that image of Sweeney Todd in my mind didn't feel as funny anymore. What proceeded was the most terrifying 5 minutes of my life as he shaved my face to near baby smoothness with deft and experienced movements. Once he was done he sat me up.

"Not had that done before, have you?" He asked me with a grin.

"No, how could you tell?" I replied.

"You've gone paler than a snowman in a blizzard," he laughed.

I chuckled along with him as I started to feel a little less on edge. Seeing my reflection now, I looked every bit the refined gentleman Estelle clearly wanted me to be. Well, at least my face did. The look would be complete with the suit on. The man told me the bill had already been covered (of course it had) so all that remained now was for me to get home, put on the suit and wait for Alexia's driver to pick me up.

On instinct I decided to take a photo of myself to send to Estelle.

'Very dapper. He did a good job as expected. I expect another one once you have the suit on please.'

The walk home seemed to take very little time and I had close to half an hour to prepare myself before the driver got here. I took the suit into my bedroom and was immediately blown away by how good it looked. The suit was navy blue, very simple but ultimately very stylish and had come with a pair of immaculately shined shoes, a white shirt and a black tie.

I did my best to get everything on without crumpling the pressed fabric, finding that the pants despite being fitted hid my cock surprisingly well. I wondered whether Talia had had anything to do with that and grinned. I also had to remind myself how to tie a tie and after a few failed attempts, settled on what I accepted would likely be the best I could manage.

I looked in the mirror when I was done and barely recognised myself. I looked a million miles away from what, in hindsight, was the rather scruffy young man I'd started the weekend as. It felt like some sort of weird Cinderella moment but instead of a pumpkin coach and a ball gown, I'd been given a giant cock and a nice suit.

I took the picture Estelle requested and sent it to her.

'Perfect. Alexia is going to love this. Good boy.'

I went to place my phone in the inside pocket of the suit and felt something in the pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was a small slip of paper with some writing on it. It took no time at all to realise the writing was a phone number and the slip itself had been signed:

'Call me - Talia x'

I grinned broadly as I placed the slip of paper on my bedside table.

* * * * *

Eight

The drive to Alexia's home had been both awkward and nerve-wracking. Her driver had turned up at exactly 10:30 as arranged and had ushered me into the car (an undoubtedly expensive but otherwise unremarkable vehicle) but seemed to have a bit of disdain for me as if he was annoyed at having to interact with me at all. As such his conversation on the drive over was close to zero.

It gave me time to start thinking about the day ahead properly and I suddenly realised that I was really nervous. I knew today would end in sex, or at least was pretty sure it would, but it was dawning on me that the rest of this experience put me completely out of my depth. I knew we would be eating but that was about it. Would I be expected to know my dinner etiquette? Would she ask me a bunch of questions about stuff I knew nothing about like the opera or tapestries or something? I had to remind myself I was meeting with the daughter of a real estate tycoon, not a member of the British aristocracy circa 1910, but still.

The car turned onto a long private driveway and I could see a large and imposing house in the distance. Everything suddenly started to feel very real and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. As we pulled up to the front door and stopped, the driver suddenly turned around and glared directly at me before speaking.

"I don't know who you are and I don't care. Understand this: if even a single word of anything you say or do today leaves these walls, what the morning papers might say about you will be the least of your worries. Understand?"

"Y-yes, of course," I stuttered in response.

He seemed to grunt in acknowledgement before getting out of the car and opening the door for me.

"Enjoy your lunch, sir," he said without an ounce of warmth in his voice.

I gulped as I exited the car but my mind was soon turned to other things as I saw

Alexia waiting for me at the door to the house. Her blonde hair hung in ringlets over her shoulders as if it had only just been styled a few minutes prior. She was wearing a simple white sundress that plunged into a deep V from her shoulders to just below her bust and I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it. The dress ended just above her knee and her legs seemed to go on forever from there, despite the fact I could see she was just a little shorter than me.

"Hey honey," she said with a surprising southern drawl to her voice.

It suddenly occurred to me that I'd never actually heard her speak before. I'd seen plenty of photos and read plenty of things about her, but this was the first time hearing her voice and I was a little surprised. I was maybe expecting her to sound far more refined.

"You're Christopher, yeah? Or do you prefer Chris?"

"Chris, if that's ok," I told her. "Only my mom calls me Christopher... and Estelle for some reason."

"She can be so single minded sometimes that woman," Alexia laughed. "Come in, I'll show y'all around the house."

I followed her in already feeling surprisingly at ease in her company. So far she was striking me as just a lovely, normal girl who just happened to be one of the richest young women in the country.

"Now be honest," she told me as we began to roam the halls of her home, "was Tommy mean to you at all?"

"Oh, your driver? Well, he had... one or two things to say..."

"Don't think too harshly of him, he's actually the sweetest guy. He's been my sort of bodyguard slash driver since I was old enough to tie my own boot laces so he's real protective of me. He's kinda like an uncle or like a much, much older brother, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess I get it," I told her.

"Although I'm sure he told you this, I have to ask again, please don't talk about this to anyone. It sucks to have to ask and I feel like a real bad host for it, but, well, I'm guessing you've seen the papers and news sites and what they say about me?"

"I have yeah. It must be difficult," I replied sympathetically.

"Thanks, y'know it really is sometimes," she said, looking a little sad. "All I wanna do is live like all the other girls my age do but I can't cause of who my daddy is. But I really shouldn't be complaining I guess," she added. "Poor little rich girl crying because she can't have what she wants, am I right?"

However I thought this meeting would go, it certainly wasn't like this. I felt genuinely bad for her. I wanted to try and make her feel better but the only thing I could think of was a bad joke that could go either way. I'd just have to take the risk, I guessed.

"Sure, poor little rich girl wiping away her tears with hundred dollar bills."

She looked at me for a moment and the knot in my stomach retightened before a smile started to curl around her face and she laughed out loud.

"Estelle told me about your 'other' gifts, but she never said you were such a sweetheart too, tryna make me laugh to cure my blues," she said with a smile.

She'd glanced downwards for the first time since I'd arrived when she spoke about my 'other gifts' and it suddenly felt like I'd forgotten why I was here and she was subtly reminding me.

"About Estelle," I began. "She has insisted that I tell her everything about what we do here today. Now I'm not sure how close the two of you are as friends but out of respect for your privacy I am happy to omit anything you'd rather she not know."

"She your pimp or something?" Alexia asked with a grin.

"It's... complicated," I said, which was probably the closest thing to the full truth as I could get.

"Well it's mighty sweet of you to ask, but Estelle is already intimately aware of all of my likes and dislikes. I've told her as much myself."

"So you're cool with me telling her?"

"I think we both know she'd find out one way or another, so sure sweetheart, tell her anything she wants to know."

I suddenly felt far better about the whole situation. Of course Estelle had already spoken to Alexia about everything, it was the reason I was there.

"Now, what do you want to eat? I was thinking maybe a little Mexican? You like fajitas?"

I'd been expecting maybe like a cream tea or something, but Mexican sounded really appealing. Alexia was basically ousting every preconception I had about what today was going to bring.

* * * * *

Nine

As we waited for the food to be prepared, we lounged by the house's pool, a vast expanse of space that probably would have fit the footprint of my whole apartment. We'd continued talking and laughing and generally enjoying one another's company. Laid out in the sun (with my jacket and tie now removed and my shirt sleeves rolled up) I felt at ease enough to really admire Alexia.

I had to admit that the more I looked at her, the more attractive she seemed to be. There was no denying she was hot before, but her looks could have easily been a frame for a stuck up, pampered and spoiled little brat. The fact that she was the exact opposite made her seem more desirable somehow.

The food arrived and I'm not ashamed to say I devoured what I was given. It was easily the best Mexican food I'd ever eaten and likely ever will to be perfectly honest. We were served margaritas along with the food which we both polished off amidst more talk and more laughs. As one of the staff members of the house came to collect our plates and empty glasses, I saw Alexia lean in close to them and whisper something. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of 'make sure we aren't disturbed.'

Alexia turned back to me with a smile as the member of staff walked away.

"So how about those fajitas huh? Tell me they aren't just the best thing you've ever eaten."

"I mean yeah, it's not even close," I laughed.

She smiled and laid back and stretched her arms out for a moment before turning back to me.

"You know, since it's such a nice, hot day, I think I'd like to take a dip in the pool," she said.

"Sure, go for it," I said as if I had any say in the matter whatsoever.

I watched her stand, stretch again, kick off her shoes and then reach down to the bottom of her dress and pull the whole thing up and over her head. I had been right that she wasn't wearing a bra but apparently she hadn't been wearing any underwear all this time either. Her breasts were bigger than her dress let on and were topped by two small but perfectly formed nipples. Her vagina was completely hairless and sat at the base of a perfectly flat stomach. She looked like she had been carved out of stone. My eyes must have been popping out of my skull because she looked back over at me and grinned.

"You know what the best thing about having your own pool is?" she asked me.

I shook my head, not taking my eyes off her body.

"No one can stop me from not wearing a bathing suit," she said with a giggle.

With that she ran over to the pool, giving me a glimpse of her small but bouncy ass before she dove right in. A few seconds later she emerged from beneath the water, looking like a siren about to usher a ship full of sailors to their doom. She swam towards the edge of the water and leaned on the side, gazing up at me with a mischievous grin.

"You not gonna join me sweetheart?" she asked me, allure dripping from her words.

"I-I don't have any swimming gear with me," I replied like an absolute doofus.

"That's all fine and dandy, my rules are absolutely no clothes anyway," she said with a smirk.

Finally understanding what this was, I quickly kicked off my shoes and socks and unbuttoned my shirt, casting it into a pile with my jacket and tie. I watched her eyes firmly fix towards my crotch as I began to unfasten my belt and lower my zip. I got hold of my underwear and dropped them along with my trousers in one fluid motion, allowing my cock to hang free in the open air.

"Ho... lee... crap!" she said as she saw my cock for the first time.

Her jaw was almost on the floor but also curled upwards into an excited smile.

"Estelle said you were big, and she doesn't normally exaggerate, but daaaaamn," she continued.

I just stood and let her admire me. It felt good for such a beautiful woman to be complimenting me and I was willing to take as much as she would give.

"Now what does a girl have to do to see that thing maxed out?" she said with a knowing look.

"A good look at that incredible body of yours will likely be enough," I told her.

"Oh, you're gonna make me blush," she said, feigning embarrassment. "Alright then."

She pulled herself out of the water and held herself in place for a moment, showing off her frankly amazing breasts as I watched the pool water cascade down her body, over her hardened nipples and down towards her crotch. She then lifted the rest of her body out of the water bringing her ass up onto the side and making her cheeks spread out slightly either side of her as she sat, more water from her hair running down the curve of her spine to in between her ass cheeks. She swung her legs around so she was now facing me again, once again showing off her perfect breasts before starting to crawl slowly and sensually towards me on all fours. Her eyes never left my cock and it was only as she had almost completely closed the space between us I finally realised I was hard as concrete. I'd been so transfixed by her that I hadn't even noticed.

"Shit, sweetie, that thing is just the most beautifully huge cock I've ever seen," she said with a look of delirious joy on her face.

"It'd look even better buried inside you," I said, letting my horniness take control.

"Oh yeah, it sure will," she said with a giggle, some of her practised sexiness now giving way to near childish delight at the prospect of what was going to happen. "I can't believe Estelle found you, this is literally everything I've ever wanted," she said giddily.

"Right now, it's all I want too," I told her.

To my surprise and slight bemusement, Alexia suddenly got to her feet, practically skipped over to where her dress was and put it back on.

"I've gotta go get ready," she said before I could ask what the heck was happening. "God this is going to be so perfect; you're perfect!" she said cheerily before starting to make her way back to the house.

"Alexia, wait!!" I called.

She turned around, grinning from ear to ear but listening.

"I can't exactly follow you right now," I said, indicating my now aching, oversized boner.

12