18 Inches (Ch. 13-15)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Leanne how we had met on a 'dating website' which she saw through right away and corrected me, saying it was a 'hookup site'. I mentioned how we had swapped messages back and forth, leaving out any specific detail of course, and what the plan was that evening.

"Do you have any pictures of her?"

"Yeah I... er, actually no."

It dawned on me a second after I'd said 'yes' that all of my pictures of Mona weren't exactly the kind of pics you shared with your boss. She wasn't going to let it go however.

"Oh, so it's only that kind of picture then," she said with the closest thing to a grin I'd seen from her all morning.

"Yeah," I said, feeling the blood rush to my face as it was my turn to go red.

"Did she know what she was getting into then or did you just drop the video you took yesterday on her out of nowhere?" she continued to ask.

"No, she knew. It was the whole appeal for her actually..."

"Brave girl," Leanne said with a look of recognition on her face.

This conversation was going places I wasn't expecting. At the very least I never would have expected to be talking about the size of my dick or who I'd slept with before with my boss, but she seemed keen to continue.

"For as long as I've known you, you don't seem to have had a girlfriend or anything like that. Do they get put off by it or something?"

"Erm, some do I guess?" I said, trying to feign a response in case I got caught out.

"Some do? Oh, I see," Leanne said.

"See what?"

"The reason you've not had a girlfriend is because you're just trying to have sex with as many women as possible..."

"Hey that's not... exactly it..."

I wanted to protest but had to admit she had a point after the week I'd had so far and the four women I'd been with.

"Or maybe you work on the side as some male prostitute or something..." Leanne continued.

"That's not true, they don't pay me," I countered.

There was quiet in the room for a moment as she stared across the desk at me before letting out a sigh.

"I've got to admit Chris, I'm disappointed," she said. "I'd thought you might be beyond that kind of thing, that you were just this sweet guy who was unlucky in love. And I dunno, maybe that there could even be a future for us one day..."

It felt like I'd suddenly hit a brick wall.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Oh come on Chris, don't tell me you're blind as well as stupid!" she chastised me. "Haven't you been paying attention to any of the hints I've been giving you?"

"Wait what? What hints?" I asked, genuinely bemused.

"Chris, I've been flirting outrageously with you for nearly a year!!" she barked back, looking both annoyed and a little hurt.

"Y-you have?"

"Yes!! Oh my god," she said, taking to her feet and beginning to pace out of frustration. "So you're telling me you've never noticed that I give you less of a hard time than the others?"

I shook my head dumbly.

"And you've not noticed the stupid little butt wiggle I do when I walk away from you and only you?"

"No, no, that I have noticed, lots. I just thought... that was how you walked..."

This was getting more and more surreal by the minute.

"Oh well thank god I wasn't making a scene of myself for nothing then!" she replied sarcastically.

"Well if you were interested in me, why didn't you just say?"

"Because I'm your boss and one of us would lose our jobs if we started dating. Company policy, no workplace relationships unless they were established prior to working at the establishment."

"So if I didn't work here, we could have been a thing this whole time???"

"Well maybe, yeah!"

I couldn't believe it. My work boss, my crush for the longest time, had been just as interested in me and I hadn't had a damn clue!

"You know what the really stupid thing is?" she continued. "I was going to tell you! Last night when I came back, I was going to confess that I didn't have evening plans at all and that I'd just wanted to get you alone to let you know how I felt, but then I walk in and you're god damned naked with a hard on that would make an elephant blush!"

Her pacing was becoming a little more frantic now as her emotions rose ever further.

"I laid awake last night thinking about what I'd seen. Knowing I'd have to punish you in some way for what I saw but seriously considering doing... something else, and then you go ahead and tell me that you were taking a dick pic for some poor girl you'll probably never see again and then imply you do this all the time? Do you have any idea how much of an emotional rollercoaster this is for me?!"

She was staring across at me expecting an answer. I searched for one to give her, trying to ignore the words 'something else' that had me imagining that she'd admitted she was thinking of having sex with me in her office as that wasn't important right then.

"O-ok, let me be honest here..." I started.

She gave me a look as if to say 'I'm waiting' and so I took a deep breath and continued.

"This is all a very recent thing for me. And when I say very recent, I mean since the start of the weekend. You're right, I haven't always had this big of a penis. But I met a woman on Saturday and she did something to me..."

"What do you mean she 'did something'?" Leanne asked, now looking more concerned than annoyed.

"She made me sign a contract swearing myself to secrecy, so I can't tell you exactly, but what she did is what made me the size I am now. Since then, I've slept with a different woman almost every day. What can I say, I'd gotten nothing for nearly two years and then this happened and there seemed to be women falling at my feet. What would you have done in my situation, say no?"

Leanne looked like she was about to say exactly that but then paused for a moment to consider it.

"I don't suppose I would have, no," she admitted.

"So you see, this isn't something I've been doing on the regular. It's just I've gone from getting no attention to all the attention in a very short amount of time and frankly, I'm enjoying it."

Leanne went quiet for a moment. She seemed to be really considering what I was saying, perhaps even trying to figure out if she was accepting it as an excuse.

"Ok, so just accepting what you've said is true and you've slept with a different woman every day... surely that can't have been satisfying for you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely confused as it was clearly the exact opposite of 'not satisfying'.

"Well surely it's too big to really do anything with? I mean even if you somehow got it in, you'd only be able to use maybe three or four inches of it? How big even is it anyway?"

"18 inches," I immediately replied.

"That's too damn big Chris!"

"Hey, it wasn't my choice!" I said feeling defensive all of a sudden. "And actually all but one of the women I've been with have taken the whole thing, and the other one only didn't take it because we didn't try, she just blew me for a bit."

"Bullshit!" Leanne countered. "There's no way!"

"I've got proof if you don't believe me!"

I don't think either of us were expecting me to say that, but again I'd become so defensive all of a sudden that reason seemed to go out of the window.

"Well ok then, show me."

I remember the word 'fuck...' going through my mind at that moment. What could I do though? I'd let my mouth run faster than my brain and now I'd have to face the consequences. I tentatively flicked through the images on my phone to get to the video I'd taken of Mona last night. Leanne was waiting patiently for me to hand the thing over and I considered just running from her office for a moment, but then with a gulp I handed over my phone with the waiting video.

"Jesus Christ," she immediately said, seeing the opening image of my cock snaking up Mona's back.

I watched as she pressed play and kept flitting my eyes between her and the video to gauge her reaction. Her jaw was open slightly and her eyes wide as I moved myself to Mona's asshole and she saw the size difference. She practically jumped out of her seat in shock when it actually went in. She had her hand over her mouth and her eyes widened to saucers as the video finished with me about two thirds of the way into Mona and saying the words 'this could be you'.

"N-now I know you didn't see it all go in, but I had to put the phone down so I could get a good grip on her hips and push the rest in, but she did take all of it."

"I-I can't believe it," Leanne said, slightly muffled through her hand. "And in her ass too? The poor girl won't be able to walk for days!"

"No no, she was fine. After I came we carried on in her vagina and she was 100% ok..."

My eyes went wide for a moment as the video finished and started to load the next one automatically. Before I could snatch my phone back, the video played and Leanne watched open mouthed and eyes bulging as streams of my cum flowed out of Mona's ruined asshole in a seemingly never ending flow.

"What. The. Fuck!" she said, turning to me.

"I guess I just produce more with me being bigger..." I tried to shrug off unconvincingly.

"A bit more?! You turned that girl into a giant cream donut!!"

I fought with the temptation to smugly say 'yeah, I did', which was just as well because I think it may have garnered me a slap in the face if not a kick in the balls.

"Can I have my phone back now?" I asked.

"No, no way," Leanne said, clutching the phone to her, "not unless you delete these videos and any photos you've taken of yourself first."

"What? Why?" I said incredulously.

"Because if someone were to pick up your phone and say you'd left it unlocked or something, they'd see all of these, not to mention the video you took in the store. So for your own sake, delete them."

"This is ridiculous, Leanne, you can't ask me to do that!"

"Well then I'll just keep your phone until you come to your senses," she said defiantly.

"Er, like hell you will!"

My sudden moment of boldness was swiftly shot down in a single look from Leanne that all at once seemed to be saying both 'bitch please' and 'back your ass up'. It was both terrifying and kinda hot in equal measure.

"You can come and collect it at the end of your shift where I will watch you delete them. Understood?"

I nodded in defeat.

* * * * *

Fifteen

The rest of my shift had been fairly miserable, a mix of frustrated rage and panicked thoughts of what might happen with my phone. It hadn't taken me long to realise after I'd left Leanne's office that any number of notifications might come through to my phone, including ones from Estelle. If she read those, god knows what she might think.

My thoughts of catastrophe were put on pause as I saw her striding towards me looking very flustered, like she'd been running around the store for a few minutes or something.

"Because of all that other crap I forgot to tell you I need you to close up again, you've still got the spare key right?" she said, looking very annoyed. "And for real this time. And don't bother arguing, you owe me."

With that she was gone again and with a distinct lack of the butt wiggle she said she'd been doing for me all this time. I couldn't argue with her logic I guessed, but it did also mean I'd be going even longer without the phone. I sighed and carried on with the rest of the shift.

* * * * *

Even the occasional shocked look and stare wasn't enough to perk my mood up for the rest of the day. As I watched all my coworkers leave one by one, I told myself at least it would soon be over. I'd go to Leanne, delete the videos, get my phone back and then carry on with life as it was for me now. Maybe I'd try getting in contact with Talia again. That was definitely near the top of my wishlist. Or maybe I'd invite someone into my DMs on SizeQueens again and see where that took me.

The sweep of the store done, I made my way to Leanne's office. I hadn't seen her for most of the rest of the day and one of the others said she'd been in phone meetings and hadn't left her office much. Hopefully one of those calls wasn't to discuss firing me but I guessed I'd soon find out.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to call me in. When she did, I found her sitting behind her desk holding my phone and still looking a little flustered. In fact I was also sure her hair looked a little out of place too, a few wild strands hanging down that had been previously locked in a tight bun. It must have been a stressful day.

"Sit down Chris," she said.

I did as commanded and took the seat opposite her. I waited for her to pass me the phone so I could delete the videos and be on my way and once or twice she looked like she was about to hand it over, but she seemed to be in two minds for some reason.

"You know Chris, those videos..."

"Need to be deleted, I know," I interrupted. "Just pass me the phone and I'll do it."

"Yeah, yes of course," she said. "Just give me a second..."

I sat back confused for a moment and then heard the notification sound on her phone.

"Ok, you can delete them now," she said, finally handing the phone back.

"Wait, what did you just do?" I asked, suspicious as to what just happened.

"Nothing. Just delete the videos and be done with it," she said.

"Hold up..." I said, checking my outgoing messages.

There sat the videos having just been sent to Leanne's phone.

"Did you just send these to yourself?"

"No, of course not!" she protested.

"Then why does it say..."

"Ok fine!! Yes I sent them to myself!" she blurted out angrily. "I'm not proud of it and not particularly happy about it either but... but..."

I gave her a moment to speak. I had a feeling I might like where this was going.

"Seeing that thing of yours and what it does... how you made that girl scream with pleasure... and all the cum afterwards..." she said, her breathing getting a little heavier before she snapped herself out of it. "It just does something for me, ok? Something I haven't felt in a little while... but that's not important, j-just delete them already!"

With this new information, I reassessed the situation and was very encouraged by what I noticed.

"You've been getting yourself off to this all day haven't you?"

She stared daggers at me and was trying to deny it, the words all but leaving her mouth, but she couldn't. It was so obvious now. The flustered appearance, the loose strands of hair, the fact she'd been in her office alone almost all day.

"I don't wanna talk about it," she said dismissively, but with a desperation for this to end in her voice.

"If you say so," I said with a shrug.

I deleted the videos as she asked and showed her my phone to prove it.

"Thank you," she said.

"Don't mention it..."

I put the phone in my pocket and was about to leave but then she spoke again, stopping me.

"Chris..." she started.

"Yeah?"

She looked conflicted, like she was having an internal debate about what to do next.

"Can you keep your mouth shut?"

"What do you mean?"

"As in can you keep something secret? You know, if you had to? Like if people's jobs were on the line?"

"Well, I'm keeping one at the moment pretty successfully," I shrugged.

"It's just..."

She stopped for a moment, again clearly debating something in her mind.

"Look, today has been weird. Really weird in fact. I don't know where my head's at right now to be honest. But I am certain of one thing. Against all logic and reason and fucking sense, I... I need to be fucked by that thing..."

She had stood from her desk as she said this and started making her way around it, her expression subtly changing to become hungrier by the second.

"What about the whole 'no dating' between boss and employee thing?" I protested, for some reason.

"I'm not ready to think about that yet Chris," she said, "I'm focused on what I've been thinking about all day... this..."

She grabbed the bulge in my pants...

"Fucking..."

... squeezed it tightly...

"Cock."

... and pulled me towards her, locking lips with mine and thrusting her tongue down my throat. I needed no encouragement to reciprocate. I had dreamed of a moment like this on and off for as long as I'd worked at the store and now it was finally happening, it was even better than I imagined. I pushed her back as we continued to devour one another until she collided with her desk and in a quick movement, grabbed both of her ass cheeks and lifted her onto the desk, sending papers, pencils and stationary flying. Her ass was wide and round, the way a woman's ass gets when she passes her 20s and goes into her 30s.

She pushed me back for a brief second, letting go of my cock to free up her hands before untying her hair and letting it hang down, loose and wild. She then grabbed at her buttoned blouse and tore it open, sending buttons clattering across the office and revealing her full breasts, almost overflowing from her bra as her breathing became heavier and forced them outwards. She pulled me back into our passionate kiss, locking her legs around me as she did. I took the opportunity to reach up and fondle her right breast, making her moan through our kiss and dig her nails into my back.

We carried on passionately mauling one another until she brought her own hands to her breasts and pulled each of them out over her bra. Their size seemed to match the proportions of her ass perfectly, again being big and round and only having lost a fraction of their perkiness. I dove on one of her erect nipples, tugging and nipping at it, abandoning the care and sensitivity I'd had with some of my partners this week in favour of the raw and animalistic urges Leanne seemed to have. In any case, it worked like a charm as she let out guttural moans of pleasure.

Her hands came down my back and towards the front of my pants where she unclipped them and shoved them downwards before doing the same with my underwear and letting my rapidly hardening cock out into the open, landing on her bare stomach with a thud and advancing up her torso as it grew.

"Bend me over this desk and fuck me as hard as you can!" she commanded.

Doing as she willed, I took hold of her hair making her gasp with horny delight, pulled her to her feet and then spun her around and forced her to bend over. I dug my fingers into her work pants and pulled them down so they were at her knees, revealing she had already removed her underwear at some point today and leaving me with the sight of her perfect, round ass. I lay a hard slap on her cheeks which made her yelp but then giggle wickedly.

"I bet you've wanted to do that for a while," she said maniacally.

"I've wanted to do this even longer..."

With speed that surprised even myself, I lined myself up with her pussy, grabbed hold of her hips and started to push forward. There was the resistance I was used to, but I was willing to be more forceful than I had been before and so I pulled back and pushed forward again but harder this time. As the head breached her pussy, spreading it apart wider than it had ever gone, she let out a cry of pain and pleasure in equal measure.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh it's so big, it's too big!!"

I might have been discouraged by her cries could I not feel her pushing back on me just as hard. I smacked her ass again, and then regripped her hips and started thrusting as hard as I could. In no time at all, my cock was fully disappearing inside her, making her moan intensely and almost making the desk shift which each thrust as her body banged against it. My hips sent shockwaves through her ass cheeks which clapped together with thrust.

"Fuck it's too big! I can't take it!!" she moaned.

I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back a little, spying an uncontrolled grin from her as I did this and she continued to moan.

"You wanted to be fucked by this this thing, that's exactly what you're getting," I told her.