18 Inches (Ch. 16-18)

Story Info
Chris gets a demand from Estelle that will change his future.
3.9k words
4.49
11.4k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Sixteen

The clean up had taken me about half an hour but in fairness that was about how long it took Leanne to return to her senses.

"Chris," she finally said after I packed away the last of the cleaning equipment. "I don't think I need to tell you how incredible that was..."

"It was a real dream come true," I said with a smile.

"But I still don't know what to think about... us," she said.

"No?"

"No," she said with an awkward look. "I mean I know I would want to do that again but I can't decide whether us two together works, or if it's worth one of us losing our jobs..."

"Well if it's that that's the issue I could always qu..."

"Don't be ridiculous!" she quickly chastised me.

"Look, don't ask me how but I've come into a little money recently. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me to leave and look for another job if it meant there could be a little more here..."

She was quiet for a moment and I could see the cogs turning behind her eyes before she snapped herself out of it.

"I still need time to think about this Chris," she said. "To be completely honest, I'm weighing up the pros and cons of making this a thing or just being fuck buddies..."

"Oh, right!" I said, not considering that could have been an option.

"Yeah... I mean make no mistake Chris, this is going to happen again..."

She closed the space between us and pulled me in for a kiss whilst rubbing my cock before abruptly letting go.

"... but for now you can go find some other women to absolutely destroy with your cock," she said with a grin.

"Are you sure you're cool with that?" I asked, not quite believing she'd actually said it.

"Yeah, it's fine... for now," she said. "But Chris, if I decide that this can work between us, that thing is all mine, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I told her with a grin.

"Good. Now go get your stuff, I'll lock up once you've left..."

* * * * *

Knowing that my status as a 'free agent' of sorts might be nearing its close, I decided that there was something I needed to do and fast. I needed to get in contact with Talia.

I'd saved her number on my phone as soon as I'd gotten it, but between meeting with Alexia, accidentally flashing Leanne, my night with Mona and then the day of not having access to my phone, I had scarcely had a chance to act on it. As I finally checked my phone however, the first thing I saw was a string of missed messages from Estelle.

'You played an interesting gambit Christopher, but it paid off. Come to my home. I'll be waiting for you to fill up my ass.'

'I'm not a patient woman Christopher. I can only hope you are already on your way here..."

'Really, Christopher, this is just quite rude now. You could at least acknowledge that you aren't interested if that is truly the case.'

'Fine. I see how it is.

E x'

The last message had been sent just over an hour ago when I was still 'busy' with Leanne. At least I had an excuse for Estelle, although I was increasingly feeling like I shouldn't need one. I wasn't at her beck and call after all, even if she clearly thought that. Heck, a few days earlier I'd have thought that too. I messaged her back, explaining how my phone had been confiscated and what happened after I got it back.

'You should have refused outright to surrender your phone. What were you thinking? What if this Leanne had looked through your phone and discovered my invention? The very thing you signed a LEGALLY BINDING contract to keep secret?'

Before I had a chance to point out there was nothing on the phone that made specific mention of the machine, another message came through.

'I've a good mind to demand you come to me right now so I can put an end to this little tirade you're on before you open your mouth any wider!'

I messaged her back telling her firstly to calm down but also reminding her she couldn't force me to come to her home.

'I am a woman of great influence and more importantly great wealth. If you think there aren't ways I can force you into my home, you are truly delusional...'

Estelle had always seemed to assume a position of dominance over me in the way she spoke, but I was genuinely shocked at what seemed like a very real threat from her. Once again though another message came my way before I could respond.

'Now Christopher, let's be done with this foolishness. I accept that you made a mistake and I am certain you are incredibly sorry and that it won't happen again.'

I just decided to agree at this point rather than argue. Appeased, she carried on.

'I have made a decision however. I think that whilst this has been a monumental success in terms of the feedback you have received, it's time to bring this experiment to a close. I want you to come to my home this Saturday where you will voluntarily re-enter my machine and I will change you again. If you refuse, I will simply arrange for it to happen sooner.'

What could I do? She was going to get what she wanted sooner or later and she was going to make sure of it. Glumly, I agreed to her terms.

'Good boy.

You mustn't take this so hard Christopher. Have you not had the week of your life so far? And you still have three days to go until Saturday...'

I supposed she had a point. I could still get in contact with Talia, provided she didn't want to wait until after Saturday.

'In fact, how about a challenge? I will consider allowing you to remain as you are from Saturday onwards if you can send me a video or image so titillating that I have no choice but to pleasure myself on the spot. Agreed?'

It was light at the end of the tunnel instead of the abyss and so I really had no other answer than yes.

'Very good boy!

You have until Saturday morning. Fail to please me, and I'll change you.

Now, I am going to sign off for the evening and leave you to think about what you'll do next.

Get creative,

E x'

* * * * *

Seventeen

Unfortunately for me, Talia wasn't available until Friday night and didn't get back to me until the morning after I'd sent the message. That left me with two days in between to try and think of something to 'impress' Estelle with. My first instinct was to hit my SizeQueens profile and choose from there, but something told me that wouldn't be enough. Estelle had already seen me ruin Mona's asshole, so just sending her another video like that likely wouldn't even make her stir. I'd have to do something bold and brazen, and I had just the idea in mind...

I went onto my profile and posted the following status:

'I'm looking to have some fun with women who don't mind sharing since, as you've seen, I've got plenty to go around...

DM me and I'll give you an address and a time.

See you soon...'

Seeing as I'd certainly experienced quality so far, quantity seemed to be the way to go. I would give the post until that evening to accrue results and then arrange the meet up for the following day. In the meantime I still needed to go to work but at least it was with less anxiety than it had been the previous morning. That being said, I heard Leanne's familiar voice ring over the tannoy as I came in asking me to come to her office, and it still made me feel a little nervous.

"Hi Chris," she said as I came in.

What happened the last time I was in this room flashed through my mind and forced a smile from me as I said 'hi' back.

"Chris, I've been doing some thinking about yesterday..." she began.

"Me too," I said with a grin.

"Not like that!" she replied with a slight grin of her own. "Ok, so maybe a little like that... but anyway, I've checked and rechecked the HR policy here and unfortunately I was right. Because I'm your boss either I'd have to go or you would if we want to make this work. Now, were you serious yesterday when you said you'd be ok if you lost your job here?"

"Yeah, I'd be fine for a while," I replied.

"Ok, good to know," she smiled. "But I still need some time to think about this. And being completely honest, I need time to think about it without the possibility of being able to ask you to just come and fuck me in my office all day," she grinned. "So I've managed to get you the rest of the week off."

"Oh, thanks!" I said, quite surprised.

"I should have an answer for you by Monday. Now go on, head home before I make you bend me over this desk again," she told me with a wicked grin.

"That's not much of an incentive to leave," I grinned back.

"No, but I have a meeting with our regional manager in here in about 15 minutes, and that would barely give us enough time to fuck properly, never mind clear up after," she countered.

"True," I laughed. "I guess I'll see you on Monday then?"

* * * * *

Despite having the rest of the day off, I decided I would restrain myself and not check SizeQueens until that evening. It meant I could give everyone an even amount of time to contact me and meant I could arrange another few things in the meantime. I decided that I'd use some of the money Alexia gave me to hire a nice hotel room rather than bringing everyone back to my place and managed to find one in the nicer part of town that also had a hot tub in the room and, more importantly, would allow me to pay cash on arrival. Such expense would have been beyond me before but thanks to Alexia, it was a no brainer.

As I was finalising the booking on my computer, a message pinged on my phone. I expected it to be Estelle but was pleasantly surprised to find it was Alexia, as if me spending some of the cash she gave me had summoned her from the aether.

'Hey, it's Alexia! How are things?'

I told her I was doing great and asked how she was in return.

'I'm doing great too, thanks 😊'

She was still typing a follow up message so I gave her a moment.

'I was wondering whether you'd maybe like to come visit me again some time soon?'

The obvious answer to that was 'yes', and sometimes the obvious answer is the best one.

'Great! My mind has been coming up with all sorts of things for us to try and I'm keen to get started 😘'

She'd already proven to have quite the imagination, so the prospect of what she might have in mind was a very promising one.

'I was thinking maybe next week some time? I'm out of town until then doing 'rich girl stuff' 😅😋'

That sounded great at first, but then I was hit with the realisation that by this time next week, I might not be the 'Horse Man' she wanted anymore if Estelle had anything to do with it. Then there was the situation with Leanne to think about. I didn't want to commit to something I couldn't do and let her down, so I told her I'd need to get back to her on that one.

'Oh, ok 🥺'

I frantically messaged back that I was definitely interested and really wanted to, it was just that I might have work commitments I couldn't get out of. Tommy's warning to 'not mess her around' flashed through my mind as I hit send. A few seconds later a response came through.

'I'm just playing with you doofus 😂'

I let out a sigh of relief.

'For the record, I know what we do is just for fun and nothing else, alright? That put your mind at ease? 😛'

Frankly it did, and I told her as much.

'Good 😁Just let me know when you're free next week and I'll send Tommy to come get you. And don't forget to not bring your bathing suit 😜'

As I tried to work out what she'd meant to say in that last sentence, another came through.

'Ok, that sort of didn't make sense, but you knew what I meant right? 😅'

I was relatively happy that I did. It felt like the universe was slowly stacking up reasons to do what Estelle was asking me to so I could keep what she had given me. That being said though I had already made up my mind: if Leanne said yes on Monday, that would be the end of anything else I had going on. I'd make no more commitments until Saturday had been and gone.

Once again my phone pinged but this time it was Mona, messaging me through her hornygurl616 username.

'Hey, I saw your post...'

I figured she might have done, but didn't know whether it would prompt her to message me or not. I wasn't upset in any case. I messaged her back and asked if she was interested.

'I'd really, REALLY love to but...'

I gave her a moment to finish typing her next message.

'I feel like I'd get very self conscious around other women'

I messaged her back insisting she had nothing to be self conscious about and that I'd love the chance to 'fill her up' again.

'Are you free now?'

Accompanying the message was a photo taken of Mona from behind, naked on all fours, her asshole and pussy fully visible and looking very inviting, if still a little stretched and sore. Seeing as I still had time to kill until the evening, my answer could only be 'yes'...

* * * * *

Eighteen

Mona had thrown all pretence out the window and was already naked when I arrived. I had taken a brief detour to buy some lube given the soreness I had seen before and she all too happily applied it very liberally to my cock as it swelled and grew. I enjoyed watching her become steadily hornier and hornier as my cock grew in her hands, knowing it was the growth itself she found the most pleasurable. We fucked until I could take no more, but as I was cleaning up she asked a question I hadn't considered before.

"Chris, what do you think would happen if you didn't cum for a long period of time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you already cum lots and lots because of how big you are, but if you left it for a few days, do you think you would cum more?"

"To be honest Mona, I have sex that often I'm not sure what the answer to that question is," I laughed.

"It's just I've read somewhere that if a guy doesn't cum for a while but just maybe edges and stuff that he will produce much more cum and that their cock will get... bigger."

I laughed again.

"You really want it bigger than it is right now?"

"Well, I don't want it to be bigger as such, but I-I could take it if it was I think..." she quickly added, "it's more the additional cum thing. Like I love seeing that thing grow and the way it feels inside me is just unbelievable, but I've never been able to feel myself filling up with cum like I can with you and it... it is fucking amazing!"

She had that same look in her eye she always had when we started to lean into her fantasies.

"Well if that's the case, the next time we do this I'll make sure to keep myself for you for at least a few days before we do. Then we can test that theory..."

"Y-you would do that for me?" she asked, very meekly.

"Of course," I smiled.

* * * * *

I had left Mona very happy and eventually gone back home. She had been an excellent way to kill some time and I now felt things had been left long enough for me to check my post on SizeQueens. I was pleased to see I had a few replies and wrote a message with a date, time and location that I sent to each of the commenters on my post. I also added that I would be recording the 'experience', so that I could give Estelle what she wanted, but that it wasn't a paid porn gig or anything like that. I suppose I could have afforded to pay them but that wasn't supposed to be the point.

The following day during the day time I went and bought myself a few cameras and stands to go along with them. I was able to check into the hotel from 3pm and decided to go in to get things set up early. I took a moment to admire the room as I came in feeling like I'd just stepped into the guest room of Alexia's home for a moment, all fine furnishings and tasteful decor and a bed that looked like it would be a lot of fun to roll around on.

I set up two cameras in the main room and a third in the en suite bathroom around the hot tub. I had my phone for any 'close ups' but the bulk of what I was planning to do would come from the static cameras. Estelle wanted me to be creative and I couldn't think of anything much more creative than a fully edited video with multiple camera angles and multiple women.

At around 7pm I made my way to the hotel bar after grabbing something to eat. I had told the girls to meet me in this bar at around 7:30 but truth be told I was quite nervous. One on one had been one thing, but trying to keep up with multiple women at once and still come across cool and confident? That would be a huge challenge particularly as I couldn't really just let my cock do all the hard work for me like I had done before. That being said, they'd all seen it and all knew what they were getting into and so I tried to focus on that to calm my nerves. When that started to fail, I ordered a drink.

7:30 rolled around and I started to feel a pit in the bottom of my stomach. Perhaps it was also knowing what was at stake that was making me more nervous or even the prospect of how many women might turn up. It suddenly occurred to me that I had placed no limit on the number of women I had invited. Would I have to turn some of them away? Had I placed myself in a scenario where I would have to choose who to take with me and who not? The thought of doing that made me feel even worse.

Half an hour had passed and I almost decided to throw in the towel and leave but then noticed a small group of about three women talking among themselves and intermittently staring at me from across the room before going back to one another as if egging themselves on. Noticing I had seen them, one of them seemed to reassure the others and began to walk over to me. She was wearing a tight fitting summer dress over a slim frame and the immediate thought that came to my mind as she walked over to me was 'cheerleader'.

"Hi, um, this will sound super weird but are you Yesitsreal?"

"Yes, I am," I said, feeling both relieved and somehow even more nervous.

"I'm Kelly," she said with a big giddy smile.

"Chris," I replied.

"So, is this, like, an actual thing? Like are you really here to do all that stuff you said in the message?"

"Yeah, that's the plan," I nodded.

"And we don't have to pay you or anything?"

"What? No, why would you have to pay me?" I asked, genuinely perplexed.

"Well it's just if that thing really is what it looks like, shouldn't you be charging for it or something?"

I'd never thought of that beyond the money Alexia had given me, but then again I hadn't asked for that.

"No, no, I'm just here for a good time. I mean I want to video it as well..." I added, making sure we were clear on what was happening.

"Oh yeah, that's totally fine!" she beamed. "Maybe you'll make us famous," she added with a cheeky grin.

"I don't know about that," I laughed. "Do you want to invite your friends over or?"

"Totally yeah, but before I do I should probably explain that they don't know about how, um..."

Kelly paused for a moment and looked back over her shoulder as if checking her friends couldn't hear her.

"Big it is..." she said with a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely perplexed.

"I told them this was an open casting for a porn agency and convinced them it would be fun for us all to come and do it, sort of like one of those bucket list things you know?"

Starring in a porno wasn't on my bucket list or the lists of anyone else I knew so far as I was aware, but I could sort of see her logic.

"So they haven't seen my videos or photos or anything like that?"

"No, so could you do me, like, a huge favour? Don't tell them until they can see it for themselves, I really want to see their reactions!"

The grin on her face was full of mischief and thinking about it for a moment, it would probably make for a better video if they didn't know what was coming, so I agreed. She waved over the other two girls and they walked towards me giggling to one another.

12