18 Inches (Ch. 19-21)

Story Info
Chris deals with a trio of women and then dates Talia...
6.3k words
4.58
4k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Nineteen

We talked while we drank and I found out the three women were gym buddies, hence their slim physiques, and Kelly was the de facto leader of the group. They considered themselves free, independent women who should feel no shame in having a little casual fun together, a viewpoint I respected, although it was clear Kelly was the more promiscuous of the three. Perhaps it was her prior knowledge about what was going to happen, but she came across far more forward and confident than the other two. They looked excited and giddy in the same way someone might if about to meet their favourite celebrity heartthrob, but clearly there were nerves mixed in there too.

I took them to my room, armed with an ice bucket and a nicely cooled champagne bottle, and grinned with satisfaction at their shocked and impressed reactions to the suite I had hired. I explained to them about the cameras just to make sure they were ok with it to which they all enthusiastically said 'yes' with a myriad of giggles thrown in. I'd been thinking about how to conceal my size until the appropriate moment for greatest effect as we spoke and on the way up and so started to set my plan in motion.

"Just through there," I said pointing to the bathroom, "is our own hot tub. Would you like to join me?"

They all nodded and grinned but then Ashlynn spoke up.

"We don't have swimwear," she said.

"Me neither," I grinned. "You girls get yourselves ready in here while I set it up..."

Part of me would have liked to watch them undress, but I only had a few moments if my plan was going to work. I set the camera to record, placed the ice bucket within easy reach next to the glasses I had arranged earlier, stripped down to nothing and got in the tub. The water wasn't quite warm but I knew that would soon change as I set the tub away, a low drone echoing in the room as I did. I watched and hoped I was right as the bubbles started to form and fortunately I was: the bubbles distorted and partially hid my cock. Certainly you couldn't tell how big it was.

"Ok, it's all ready!" I called.

The girls made a show of walking through the door, their immaculate bodies giving Alexia a run for her money, and as they each stepped into the tub, giggling a little as they did, I fought with my all to not get hard and spoil the surprise. Once everyone was sat down, I poured us each a drink. We clinked our glasses together and said 'cheers' as the warming bubbles roused around us.

"Sooooo, confession time!" Kelly said, taking control of the situation. "Chris here is something of a legend on the porn scene for how well endowed he is, so I think we should all talk about what the biggest we've been with was... except you of course Chris, unless you swing that way too?"

"No, no, women all the way for me," I grinned, understanding what she was doing.

"Ok, I'll go first," she said, grinning mischievously, "no, wait, I'll go last! Hayley, you go first!"

"My biggest waaas," she said as she thought for a moment, "well he said he was like 7 inches but I don't know, it might just have been guy math," she laughed.

"Not bad," Kelly said, a slight look of admiration in her eyes. "And was he thick too?"

"No, pretty thin. It was kind of like being fucked with a long finger."

The three women cackled as I laughed to myself in the corner. Hayley was in for a serious shock.

"Now you Ashlynn, what have you had?" Kelly asked.

"My first boyfriend was 8 inches long and pretty thick," she said with a smug grin.

"Bullshit, you never took a cock that big in that tight pussy, you practically look like a virgin!" Kelly said.

"Hey, we didn't date for long," she replied with a shrug. "Everyone else has been way smaller since."

Knowing that her biggest before was, in her own words, 'way smaller' than I was was definitely an ego boost, as if I needed one right now.

"And what about you Kelly?" Ashlynn asked.

"Well, you know I like my guys big in that department," she said with a girlish giggle, "but the biggest I've found so far was 10 inches!"

"No way!" Hayley said, her jaw dropping slightly. "How do you even get a cock that big to fit in you?"

"Well, I think we might be about to find out girls," she said, grinning maniacally and looking towards me.

This seemed to be my cue to reveal all, so I started to slowly raise myself up out of the water. Admittedly I had lost my fight to stay soft listening to the girls' stories about who the biggest they'd been with was, so they were getting the full effect right away. The looks on the girls' faces were priceless, and I must admit I've watched the video back again and again. Kelly looked delighted, but she'd seen it before so it was less of a thrill. Hayley looked like she'd seen a ghost, almost on the scared side of shocked and Ashlynn simply started giggling in that nervous way girls do when they're turned on but also can't quite believe what they're seeing.

"Oh my god," Ashlynn said between giggles.

"There's no way that's fucking real," Hayley said, looking up at me and then at Kelly as if pleading for someone to tell her it was just a practical joke.

"Well I said he was famous for how big he was," Kelly told them with an excited grin.

"Yeah but there's big and then there's that!" Hayley clapped back.

"Have you ever, like, actually put it in someone?" Ashlynn asked me, cutting Hayley off.

"A few women yeah," I told her.

"I think you could totally take this," Kelly told Ashlynn, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I... I think so yeah," Ashlynn said, a grin spreading across her face to match Kelly's.

"And you too Hayley," Kelly added, diverting her attention to the still very shocked Hayley.

"I don't know..." she said, looking very unsure.

"Oh come on Hayley, we all know about the time that guy double fisted you!"

"W-what!? I never told you that!!" she blurted out.

"You talk a lot when you're drunk sweetheart," Kelly said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you also said you'd never cum so hard in your life," Ashlynn added.

"Ladies please," I interjected. "If you don't think you can take it or don't want to try that's fine, no pressure. But I can promise you that if you do it'll make you cum harder than you ever have before."

Kelly didn't need to be sold on this and neither did Ashlynn really, so that just left Hayley. She was deliberating but it seemed more like when someone is trying to convince themselves not to do something than the other way around.

"Well, I'm not going to keep you waiting," Kelly said with a grin, moving herself towards me and placing both hands on my cock near the base where she started to stroke it up and down.

"Me neither!" Ashlynn said, moving to my other side and placing her hands just above Kelly's, matching her stroking motion.

The sight of two beautiful women stroking my cock was amazing enough, but the fact that even with both pairs of hands working together they only just covered about two thirds of my cock at most was incredible, even after all I'd been through in the last week already. The two were sharing a look of excitement between the two of them, like they couldn't quite believe what was in their hands and what they were doing with it.

"It's so fucking huge!" Ashlynn said first.

"I think it might be more than just a two woman job you know," Kelly said, pointedly staring at Hayley with a mischievous grin.

Hayley had been staring back at the scene the whole time and whilst I can't be certain, when I looked back on the footage I thought I could make out a tiny bit of drool starting to form from the corner of her mouth. Suddenly her hands had joined the others on my cock, making the other two giggle and cheer excitedly, and all three were pleasuring me at once. The pleasure is difficult to describe, but imagine six warm, soft clamps stroking your penis each at slightly different rates and rhythms and that's about what it was like.

"You like that big boy?" Kelly asked seductively, "you like having three hot fucking babes stroking your enormous cock at once?"

The other two giggled slightly as it quickly dawned on me that Kelly was very much playing to the camera.

"You think you can handle this?" I asked back, slipping into the role of the typical porn stud in my mind.

"As long as you think you can handle us," Ashlynn grinned, biting her lip and giggling slightly.

"And what about you Hayley?" I asked, my own grin widening.

Hayley decided not to use her words and instead opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to take my cock in her mouth, making the other two cheer with surprised glee. I could feel her lips were stretched tight around me but to her credit, she managed to get the head in. I groaned slightly with pleasure and my groans seemed to be all the encouragement Kelly and Ashlynn needed to get back in on the action. The two started kissing and licking up and down the length of my cock and when they occasionally met in the middle, gave one another a quick French kiss before giggling and moving back to pleasuring me. It was some of the hottest stuff I've ever seen in person, almost like my browser history springing to life in front of me.

Hayley had been bobbing up and down on my cock head with gay abandon, her tongue slurping around it and sending pulses of pleasure through my cock. She stopped for a moment however and appeared to be catching her breath. I felt my cock being moved to the side and watched as Ashlynn now tried to swallow as much of me as she could. It gave me very fond memories of Talia and for a moment my mind wandered to what we might have in store tomorrow night. Ashlynn wasn't going to let it stay there for long, however, as I felt her start to work my cock again with one hand and cup and massage my balls with the other.

To my left, Kelly had moved towards Hayley and was encouraging her into playful kisses. Hayley soon reciprocated and I watched intently as the two steadily became more and more passionate, Kelly's hands wandering up Hayley's body and finding her breasts, making her giggle involuntarily as Kelly played with her nipples. I wasn't sure how much of this was for show, but I definitely got the impression that this wasn't their first rodeo together so to speak. My thoughts were backed up further as Kelly lowered herself to Hayley's breast and started to suck on her nipple, Hayley grabbing her by her hair and moaning as she did so.

In the meantime Ashlynn was making impressive progress with my cock. Not only did she have the head in fully now, but I was pretty certain she'd managed another inch or so, something I wouldn't have thought possible but the girl was clearly determined. I heard and felt her choke on my cock, eventually making her pull away to gasp and catch her breath.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Mhmm," she said with a grin, panting still.

"My turn," Kelly said, moving away from Hayley and taking hold of my cock.

She knelt before me stroking my cock up and down, looking up at me and grinning whilst biting her lip. Hayley stood and joined her to her right and Ashlynn soon did the same on the left hand side.

"You know what to do girls," Kelly told them.

The two moved to my side, wrapping each of my arms around them and pressing their bodies against mine. This felt like a practised, well rehearsed move and I looked down at Kelly for a moment and raised an eyebrow. Her look back told me all I needed to know. Clearly I was not the first man to enjoy all three of them at once and by the looks of things, they were used to putting on a show.

My thoughts were interrupted by first Kelly's mouth wrapping around my cock but then the feel of Ashlynn's hand on my cheek as she turned me to face her and practically shoved her tongue down my throat. I felt hands around my cock again, one from Hayley to the left, one from Ashlynn to the right and Kelly's two hands holding me in place as she tried to swallow as much of me as she could. If this wasn't heaven, then I wasn't interested in what was.

As Ashlynn broke away from our kiss, I turned expectantly towards Hayley, she was waiting for me and dove straight into another passionate, tongue fuelled embrace. I took the opportunity to move my hands down their backs and take a squeeze of their tight, toned buttocks, crafted from dedication at the gym no doubt. Both mewed hornily as I did.

"You ready Kelly?" Ashlynn asked her.

Hayley broke from our kiss and it allowed me to see that Kelly had, just like the other two, managed my head. There was a wicked look in her eye that told me this wasn't over though as she then looked towards Ashlynn and Hayley and gave them a brief nod. I watched in slight confusion as the two each reached out a hand and placed them behind Kelly's head.

"Kelly is a sort of deepthroat goddess," Ashlynn told me with a grin.

"But sometimes she needs a little extra help to get it all in," Hayley said, the first she'd spoken since we started with a slight tremble of excitement in her voice.

I looked back down at Kelly who simply winked before bracing herself. Her two assistants started to pull her forward and I watched in awe as the impossible happened before me: my cock was sliding further and further and further into Kelly's mouth. I could already feel her throat muscles contracting around my cock and let out a moan at the unfamiliar sensation. She came to a stop at the halfway point, tapping her friends to let them know to halt their pulling, and held there for another few moments before pulling back entirely, panting slightly at her lack of air and leaving a trail of saliva along the length of my cock.

"Holy fucking shit!" I said.

"I have swallowed," she began, panting, "a lot of dick, but I have never felt my throat get stretched that fucking much!"

The four of us laughed at what she had said.

"So, are you girls ready to take things to the bedroom?"

* * * * *

Twenty

After stopping the recording in the bathroom, I led the three girls through to the main bedroom. As I tried to set the bedroom cameras away, the three of them kept pecking away at me, stroking and licking my cock like a group of mischievous nymphs who had caught a particularly well hung mortal. I motioned for the three of them to lay out on the bed as I pressed record on both, one at the side of the bed and the other at the foot of it.

"Ok ladies, who's first?" I asked, feeling a little corny for saying it but it was inkeeping with the rest of what had happened so far.

The girls looked at each other excitedly, whispering to one another as they did, before turning their attention back to me.

"Why don't you choose, big boy?" Kelly grinned.

With that, the three turned and positioned themselves so that they were each on all fours, side by side with their asses presented to me. I've scarcely seen such a glorious sight in my life as three stunning women waiting side by side for me to choose which of them to fuck first. It was an experience I never expected to have but one I could definitely see myself repeating, provided Estelle let me stay as I was.

I must have been deliberating for too long (how does one make that choice after all) because Kelly once again spoke.

"Don't worry about offending us by choosing, you're gonna be fucking us all," she said, as much a command as helpful advice.

With that I made my choice. When in doubt, try the middle option, which just so happened to be Kelly. I approached her and let my cock rest on her back, a move that was quickly becoming a favourite of mine for the reaction it got from them.

"Mmm, good choice," Kelly said, as I felt her shiver slightly. "Girls, you know what to do."

If I had no idea that they'd done this before, this would have confirmed it. Ashlynn and Hayley positioned themselves either side of me and Kelly, each grabbed hold of a section of my cock and began licking and drooling all over it, lubing me up for Kelly in an almost militaristically precise fashion. They then guided the tip to her waiting pussy and I felt the divine pressure of her pushing back on me. With how wet she was and how well her comrades had slicked me up, the head of my cock was inside her within seconds.

"Ooh, fuck yes," Kelly moaned.

She started to rhythmically move back and forth, edging a little more of my cock inside her each time, and I started to match the motion as I gripped her hips. Ashlynn and Hayley released their grip on my cock now that I was firmly inside Kelly. It hadn't occurred to me what they would do in the meantime. Would they sit and watch or maybe get themselves off or something? For a brief moment I felt a little guilty, but that feeling was snatched away from me as I watched what they actually did next.

Ashlynn moved first and laid herself down on the bed in front of Kelly, moving herself down and spreading her legs so that her hips were in line with Kelly's face. Kelly practically dove into her pussy, hungrily tonguing away at it and making Ashlynn giggle and moan with pleasure. Hayley then went and mounted Ashlynn's head, and I watched a satisfied smile cross her face as Ashlynn started to eat her out just the same way Kelly was doing. It was like watching a piece of erotic performance art that was practised and precise. It almost made me forget what I was doing.

"You guys have done this before right?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh yeah," Kelly said, temporarily stopping her tongue acrobatics, "now fuck me like you mean it, big boy, I want all of that cock!"

I gave her what she wanted. I tightened my grip on her hips and forcefully buried the entirety of my cock inside her. It was enough to make her gasp and arch her back.

"Ooooh fuuuuck!" she moaned. "So fucking big!"

She collapsed back forward into Ashlynn's pussy and I started to thrust again. My hips crashed against her ass cheeks as we fucked, her pussy contracting around my cock as pleasure coursed through her body. I looked at the scene before me to see that Hayley had gone wide eyed and was staring at Kelly as her friend got steadily railed from behind. Ashlynn was still eagerly eating her pussy and I kept hearing her moan from between Hayley's thighs as Kelly did the same to her.

"I'm gonna cum, keep fucking me hard!" Kelly commanded.

My attention was now fully back on Kelly. I picked up the pace as much as I could, turning her moans to screams of pleasure until her knees seemed to buckle slightly as she came. I did my best to keep my cool, knowing I had two more stunning women awaiting me and not wanting to bust too early myself. Hayley had dismounted Ashlynn and they were both looking on at Kelly's orgasm with a mix of desire, excitement and possibly a little jealousy.

As she shivered with pleasure, I pulled my cock out of Kelly and asked, "who's next?"

Ashlynn was the first to answer, Hayley still a little too dumbfounded to react, and she told me to swap places with her. We worked around Kelly, who was still in position with her ass up in the air panting, and I laid down on the bed. I looked over to Hayley as Ashlynn mounted my hips, getting into position to try and take my cock.

"You want me to put my mouth to good use?" I asked her.

She didn't need to be told twice. A few seconds later I felt her thighs on either side of my face and the warmth of her pussy above me. As she dropped her hips down so I could eat her out, I felt my cock slip inside Ashlynn's pussy, made slick and ready by Kelly's tongue, and heard her moan out.

"Oh wow," she said with a shudder, "it feels even bigger when it's inside..."

I heard her get cut off mid sentence and later found out when watching it back that Hayley had basically forced her tongue down Ashlynn's throat. In the moment though, I was way too caught up in the dual sensations of Ashlynn's tight pussy on my cock and Hayley's on my face. In fact as a result I have to recount most of this from what I saw on the video.

12