18 Inches (Ch. 22-24)

Story Info
Chris has his night with Talia and faces Estelle.
6.2k words
4.83
4.8k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Chapter 22

The food had been excellent, but as neither of us were really in it for that, we seemed to have eaten as quickly as we could. We agreed we would be heading back to her place and once we'd finished our wine and paid the bill, we hailed a cab.

The journey to her place was strange to say the least. We both had agreed what this was and she certainly seemed up for it based on what she was saying to me and the little flirtatious comments she kept making, but she seemed to be deliberately keeping her distance in the car. It made me wonder if she was having second thoughts, but when we arrived and she grabbed my hand, those thoughts were somewhat alleviated.

She led me into her home, a nice apartment in one of the nicer areas of the neighbourhood, and once inside bade me to take a seat on her sofa. She disappeared for a moment and returned with another glass of wine each. I thought she might be leaning in for a kiss as she leant toward me to pass the glass over, and for a second it looked like she thought that too, but then she seemed to catch herself and move away.

"Cheers," she said, raising her glass.

I toasted her glass with my own and we both drank. Things were quiet for a moment as an odd tension filled the air. She looked like she was trying to find a way to ask a question that was on her mind but was struggling to begin.

"Something you want to ask me?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to find a way to ask without it coming across as weird," she laughed slightly.

"I'm all ears," I grinned.

"Ok," she said, taking another quick sip, "so I know that for most guys it's a kind of involuntary reaction, but can you, you know, stop yourself from getting hard?"

She was right: it was a weird question.

"Erm, I mean sort of?" I replied, unsure where this was going.

"It's just that I remember in the shop it took a little time before it kind of just... got huge, you know?"

"Well I mean it took a heck of a lot of self control on my part, mostly involving trying not to think about the beautiful woman who was head height with it after asking me to take off my pants," I laughed.

She giggled a little at that. It was still an odd question though and one I couldn't work out the logistics behind.

"So you can sort of just will power it to stay soft?" she asked.

"Ok I have to ask," I started, "why are you asking me this?"

She bit her lip for a moment as she looked into my eyes before taking another sip of wine and placing the glass on the coffee table in front of us.

"I've been thinking a lot about you and how big you are," she said. "Specifically about what might happen if we met like this..."

I wasn't sure how that led to questions about whether I could stop myself getting hard or not, but as she wasn't finished I continued to listen.

"And the thing is I don't think I can take that cock," she said.

"Oh, ok..." I replied, feeling a little deflated for a moment.

"A-at least not while it's fully hard... not right away..."

The cogs were starting to turn in my mind as to what her plan was.

"So you want me to try and stay soft while we have sex?"

"Just to begin with," she said, "I know it couldn't stay like that permanently but if it's already in there then it should be ok..."

It was a very odd request, but I saw her logic.

"I mean I'm willing to give it a try, but it is going to be really, really difficult to stay soft around you."

She giggled a little at that.

"Thanks," she said.

She downed the rest of her wine and placed the glass on the table.

"Ok, come with me," she said, standing and taking my hand.

I left my unfinished glass on the table and followed where she led. It didn't take long to realise where we were going and my assumptions were confirmed as she took me into her bedroom. It was pristine and stylish, exactly the way I would have imagined it.

"Take off your clothes and wait for me on the bed," she told me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just to... prepare myself a little bit," she said with a nervous grin as her cheeks flushed a little.

"As you wish ma'am," I grinned in response.

She turned to leave but then stopped for a moment, as if she was in two minds and couldn't decide which to run with. She then turned back to me, closing the space between us quickly and pressing her lips on mine. I kissed her back, but started to feel the familiar rush of blood to my cock. She must have felt it too because she suddenly pulled back.

"Sorry, that was... counterproductive," she said with a small laugh.

"Totally worth it though," I smiled back.

She smiled to herself and then looked back at me.

"Take off your clothes and... think of dead puppies or something," she laughed. "I'll be back soon."

I watched as she left the room and then did as she bade. This wasn't exactly how I thought tonight would go, but then again it would be a new experience not to mention a big test of my willpower. I laid back on the bed and waited for her. If this was going to be my last night like this, well it had been a heck of a ride, both literally and metaphorically. I began to think back to all the women I'd been with this week, Estelle herself of course, Alexia, Mona, Leanne, Kelly, Ashlynn, Hayley and now Talia. Whatever the future held for me, I could definitely say I'd had one hell of a week.

* * * * *

Chapter 23

I had been laid on Talia's bed for about fifteen minutes, my mind wandering to what may happen to me the following day. It was a depressing thought thinking this would all be over soon, but if nothing else it at least it was keeping me soft like Talia had requested. I was tempted to check my phone and see if I'd heard anything back from Estelle yet but as she was the harbinger of my doom I decided to hell with it. I'd just enjoy my time with Talia as much as possible and then return to normal life tomorrow.

Almost on cue, a figure appeared at Talia's bedroom door. Gone was her form fitting dress and any other clothes that may have been beneath it. She'd loosened her hair so it now laid over her shoulders. Even as a man who typically prefers curvier women, I don't think I could describe her slender, immaculate form as anything other than perfect.

"Wow," I said as my eyes bulged, staring at her.

"You like?" she asked.

What a ridiculous question.

"Yeah, I really..."

She hushed me as she almost glided over to the bed. Within seconds she had mounted my waist and reached between her legs to grab my cock. I concentrated with all I had to try and not get hard, as impossible a task as that was, but I wanted to do as she'd asked.

"I've just been getting myself ready..." she purred at me, "... with the biggest toy I have..."

I gulped.

"It's nowhere near as big as you are..." she continued, accenting the 'big' with a squeeze of my cock, "but I should be nice and ready to take you now..."

This was basically torture at this point. I could feel myself losing my battle to stay soft and clearly she could feel it too.

"It's ok, I need you a little hard to get in," she grinned.

She stroked my hardening cock against her wet and ready pussy and then guided me inside her before I could get any larger. I saw a look of satisfaction and victory on her face as her plan had clearly worked. She moved back and took all of me in as I was, probably only about a third of the way to my maximum size.

"Mmm, it already feels so good," she told me.

She leaned in and our lips embraced once more. I felt her start to slowly gyrate her hips as if she was encouraging my cock to grow and even had she not wanted me to, there was no stopping my erection now.

"Oh, oh wow it's growing so fast," she said with a satisfied smile.

"It's not hurting you is it?" I asked.

"It's stretching me pretty good," she said with a slight wince, "but it feels amazing!"

I watched her expression intently, taking note of every subtle change and every reaction to my cock growing inside her. It was a weird sensation for me too as instead of it just being tight and staying that way, the bigger I got the tighter it felt and the more it was driving me wild.

"Sit up for a moment if you can," I told her. "Trust me."

"Ok," she said with a smile.

I watched as she pushed herself up into a seated position and saw exactly what I expected to see.

"Look there," I said, pointing at her stomach.

She looked down and gasped. As I'd anticipated (and made all the more apparent by her slender frame) my cock was poking out beneath her stomach.

"That's insane!" she said with a look of excited disbelief. "W-wait, is it still... oh god!!"

My cock was still growing inside her. I watched as the bulge widened and lengthened, slowly making its way up inside her body. She was shaking and moaning as it continued, the pleasure almost too much to handle.

"Oh fuck, ah god, mmmm," she cried, "it's splitting me open!"

It may have just been my imagination over exaggerating things, but I recall thinking as I looked down at her hips that they looked a little wider than before, having been forced apart by my ever growing cock. It finally came to a stop just as I was in danger of breaching her ribs.

"Oh god, oh fuck," she moaned. "It feels like your cock has just pushed everything aside to make space..."

"It doesn't hurt does it?" I asked, concerned as none of the others had made mention of anything so specific.

"I-I think I'm ok," she said. "If it was any bigger you may have just killed me, but this I think I can deal with," she laughed.

"Perhaps we should trade places? You know, so I can control how deep I go and don't accidentally... impale you I guess," I chuckled.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea... i-if we can do it without you pulling out, I'm not sure it would go back in," she added with a laugh.

She leaned forward and we kissed as I rolled over on top of her to the side. She giggled as I pulled away.

"Well, that worked," she said with a smile.

She raised a hand to my cheek and pulled me back in to continue our kiss. I started to slowly and gently oscillate my hips, making sure I wasn't pushing all the way in or out as I did and she began to match my motion. She would gasp and little moans would leave her lips as we continued to kiss. It all felt very intimate; there was still the rush of having sex with a beautiful woman, but things were so much more tender than I had been used to so far.

I pulled back from our kiss to watch her expression for a little while. I watched as she bit her lip and grinned dreamily at me, the pleasure coursing through her making her a little punch drunk it seemed. I looked down to see the pronounced bulge of my cock moving up and down inside her and fought the urge to really go for it. It didn't seem like this was one of those situations.

"This is so nice," she said breathilly.

"I've thought about this all week," I told her.

"Mmm, well let me give you something else to think about..."

With the kind of deft movement and flexibility I hadn't seen before, one at a time she pulled up her legs until they were resting on my shoulders. I fought with the urge to start really ploughing away into her as she effectively offered me a way to fuck her even deeper than before and she seemed to be aware of my inner turmoil.

"Go ahead, really give it to me," she said, biting her lip.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hur..."

"I'm sure," she cut me off. "I'll tap out if it gets too much..."

With that, I adjusted my arms to hold my weight properly and slowly but forcefully pushed the entirety of my cock inside her. She gasped and writhed a little, her hands grasping at her bed covers and her eyes starting to roll slightly as I watched the bulge in her stomach force its way towards her ribcage.

"Mmph, oh god!" she moaned.

Trying also to keep my composure, I kept slowly pushing deep inside her, distending her stomach as I did and keeping her pussy stretched wide. She kept gritting her teeth but this was always followed by a moan of pleasure and as she hadn't given in yet, I decided I could go a little harder. I adjusted myself for better control and pushed in sharply and quickly, my hips clapping against her petite ass cheeks as I did. I seemed to push the air out of her as I did, making her gasp and then moan.

"So deep!" she said, with almost a wince.

Still no tap out, so I kept going. I pulled out slowly but then powerfully buried myself back inside her, her whole body jolting with each ram. Or at least it started that way. I tried to keep my composure, but she was so tight around me and sight of her beneath me almost crying with pleasure made it very difficult to not just give in to my animal instincts. I fucked her harder and faster...

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

and faster and harder...

"Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!"

And harder and faster still and...

"Ok, ok, ow, ow ow! Stop!"

She was frantically tapping my leg and despite a voice inside me saying 'just keep going', I stopped and pulled out of her. Her pussy tried to contract back into its original pristine tightness, but was left gaping. She was still shuddering slightly as the remainder of her orgasm ran through her body. I was pretty sure I'd broken her.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Y-yes, yeah," she panted, "it's just... really, really big cock and really, really tiny hole, you know?"

I grinned and nodded.

"Plus I think you might have bruised my lungs or something," she added with a laugh. "Come lay next to me..."

I did as she asked, crawling up the bed towards her. She waited until I'd gotten comfortable and then rolled onto her side and started to casually stroke my cock.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum yeah?" she said.

I nodded. She laid her head on my chest and I put my arm around her as she continued to stroke. It didn't have the same intensity as I had become used to, but it felt nice, almost more intimate somehow. In any case I wasn't far from blowing my load from what we were doing before and as I felt my cock start to pulse, I let her know I was nearly there. She angled my cock towards her and took the head into her mouth, just like she'd done in the shop, and went to town on it with her tongue. Remembering what else had happened that day, I quickly made a request.

"Sit on my face so I can taste you while I cum," I told her.

She quickly repositioned and I thrust my tongue into her still recovering pussy as she finished me off with her mouth, adding her other hand and increasing the pace of her pumping. She tasted every bit as glorious as she had in the shop and with that I began to cum. She was expecting it this time so there was none of the gagging and choking from before, she simply just swallowed my cum as it erupted from my cock and gently gyrated her hips across my face.

Just as before she didn't let a single drop go to waste and for a minute or two after I'd finished was still lazily stroking my cock and lolloping her tongue around the head. When she was finally done, she sat back for a moment, adding the rest of her body weight over my face although likely not on purpose.

"Mmm, you taste so good lover," she said with a contented smile.

"You too," I managed to say from between her legs.

She laughed to herself for a moment as she once again ground against my face before dismounting me and laying herself back down beside me with her head on my chest. We laid like that for a minute or two until she spoke again.

"Well, that was fun," she said.

Chapter 24

I stayed with Talia as long as I could but the following morning was beckoning me and I had a date with destiny to attend. It was strange because despite it not being the raucous, frantic fucking I would have expected for my final hurrah as such, it seemed fitting that the most incredible week of my life should end with the first woman who sampled my cock besides Estelle.

I'd still heard nothing from her other than the vague instructions '10am sharp'. I thought about keeping my suit on for it, but then decided no. She might have bought it for me, but considering what she was going to do to me today she didn't really deserve to see me in it. If nothing else, I was leaving this week with a nice suit and an even nicer amount of cash stored away thanks to Alexia.

That being said, if I was no longer her 'Horse Man', I doubt she'd want anything more to do with me. That shouldn't have been a surprise really, I mean it was the whole purpose of our original meeting after all. The same could likely be said of Mona, for as sweet as she was there was no denying it was my size she was in love with. She'd probably try to be nice about it, but I'd never be able to do for her what she wanted again. Leanne was a 50/50; she might not have wanted to become an item anyway but if she did, she might reconsider when she saw me back to what I was. Even if she could see past that to begin with, I thought it would quickly run its course and I'd be back to square one. That left Talia, who ironically may have actually been happier with me being normal size. Before I left she'd told me it had been great but that realistically I was way too much for her to deal with, but if I was put back to normal... maybe there was a silver lining to this after all?

I waited at home for as long as I could whilst still being on time. I took a final look over my SizeQueens account as I waited. It would soon be like a relic of a bygone time despite me only being on there for less than a week. I chuckled to myself at the thought of me becoming like some urban legend online, people seeing the videos and then theorising about whether it was real, where I'd gone, how my cock got so big and so on. With a sigh, I left the house.

* * * * *

Estelle had been basically exactly the same as she was the previous Saturday when she answered the door. All business, very plain and without emotion. She bade me follow her down to the basement and I agreed. I hadn't even asked her about the video yet. I guess I was just resigned to my fate at that point.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded as we got into her lab.

I followed her command, exposing the very endowment she'd given me and looking at it morosely for a moment, like I was about to say goodbye to an old friend. I went to go and stand on the base plate like I'd done before and she stopped me.

"We're going to try something different today," she said.

She was typing something into her computer. I couldn't quite see what it was but she pressed enter and I saw a bunch of code appear on the screen for a moment before switching off. She then picked up what looked like a bracelet of some kind and another device that looked like an old smartphone.

"Put this on," she said, approaching me and handing me the bracelet.

"What's this?" I asked as I put it on.

"The machine is great, a work of genius, but it's entirely impractical," she explained. "For a while now I've been working on something a little more portable. That bracelet should provide all the same functionality without needing the subject to stand in place. And seeing as you were coming here anyway and we need to change you, I figured you'd be the perfect test subject."

Classic Estelle, never passing up the opportunity to experiment without thinking about the impact on other people. But I was resigned to my fate at this point so I simply just agreed. There was something that had been bothering me though that I felt I deserved an answer about.

"One question, Estelle, if I may..."

She looked at me for a moment like I'd just said something rude.

12