18 Master Ch. 16: Many Uses

Story Info
My Masters find interesting uses for my body.
5.9k words
20.1k
6
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers

There were changes in how my Masters were treating me. It felt like about 7 months into my contract, the novelty was wearing off. After the incident with the fucking dress, things felt even more disconnected.

I used to have a hard time - no pun intended - getting my work done because on any given day I might have six or eight Masters showing up in the office to fuck me in the supply closet. Plus my boss, Master Michael, would call me into his office to shove his cock in me, or if nothing else he would just make me sit naked on his lap so he could fondle me while he was on a conference call. After maybe six months, it felt like there were fewer Masters showing up each day, and they stayed less time as the weeks went on.

I had been terrified at first of getting caught in the act by the rest of the office staff. My Masters were careful at first, but I guess they got sloppy later. One day a Master forgot to lock the door on the supply room on the way in. One of my coworkers, Ivan, walked in while I was naked on my knees with a vibrating dildo in my cunt and Master Tim's cock in my mouth. Master Michael realized he needed to explain the whole situation. He made me crawl on my hands and knees to where the meeting was, still naked, with Master Tim's dried cum all over my face. The staff was small, three men, and one woman who I knew was pansexual. Master Michael told them they could use me as long as it didn't get in the way of their work. He sent me into the supply closet again and let each of them play with me to start with.

After that I was back to being used so much that it got in the way of my work. I was conflicted - it helped make up for the sexual use I wasn't getting from my Masters, but these people weren't my Masters, so it wasn't the same. It didn't feel right having them make decisions about my body. I used to have naked Fridays only on days they all worked from home, but now they wanted me stripped the whole time I was in the office, unless there was a customer coming by. Ivan decided that since I was such a slut, I should also blow all the delivery people and Master Michael agreed. By now Master Michael stopped using me for anything except quick blow jobs- he would just bring me downstairs, strip me, and leave me to the rest of the staff. And most of my Masters stopped coming by during the day, except Master Donald.

Master Donald still fucked me frequently, though on his crazy OB-GYN schedule - middle of the night, middle of the day, middle of dinner, totally random. He also liked to take me to his office and restrain me on the exam table, my legs fastened to the stirrups with Velcro straps while he let other doctors torture my cunt; OB-GYNs know how to inflict some pretty sick cunt torture. I think they saved up all the perverted things they couldn't do to their patients and tried them out on me. It was yet another thing I hated about Master Donald. Though I noticed after the thing with the dress, other Masters watched him more closely when he was using me.

Another change is Master Pete got married! He finally found someone who was OK with his crazy schedule, and OK with him being part owner of a fuck slave. He even had me over to do threesomes with the two of them when they first started dating. She was pretty wild; she would do almost anything sexual. For the bachelor party, I stripped and fucked all of the guys and she watched the whole thing as Master Pete streamed it to her. After I was covered with the cum of 43 men, lots of double and even triple loads, Master Pete hauled me naked through the hotel and up to their room where his fiancé licked the loads of cum off me while he fucked me in the ass. We spent the rest of the night fucking and watching the video of me getting gang banged. That was one of the few good things that happened in the later months in my contract

HOTEL WHORE

Master Tom owned a few hotels. I found out later that he owned the hotel where my first gang bangs took place, the same place where the bachelor party was. After I became his slave - well, his and 17 other guys - I got to see some of his other properties. A few times a month he would borrow me away from the rest of the Masters and have me service important guests in some way. At first, he just had me dress in skimpy clothes with heels and serve drinks in rooms full of men in suits. I loved seeing them bulge their well-tailored crotches when they got an eyeful of me. And a handful - Master Tom encouraged them to be hands-on.

"Check out those tits! Big, and real! Go on, try them!"

"Look how hard her nips get when she's turned on. She loves being on display!"

"She's such a slut, she never wears underwear. Check if you don't believe me!"

It wasn't long before he started having me strip for them, and soon after that he started having me suck them. My orders were to work my way around the table during the evening, bobbing on cock after cock after cock until my jaws ached; it's a good thing I was used to it. It was odd, though - I would kneel under the table, and unzip them while they continued their conversations. It might be several minutes with them still talking about their last vacation or round of golf before they got quiet and focused - or groaned - and emptied their nut sacks in me. I would lick them clean, tuck them back in, and crawl to the next one under the table. Repeat. 10-15 guys, usually at least twice around the table and then a few hardcore ones needed a third.

Swallowing dozens of loads didn't bother me - I mean, that's what my holes were for, right? But what bothered me was when I realized Master Tom was whoring me out at these things, collecting money for each BJ. He owned some pretty swanky places, so why did he need to collect a few thousand a night by selling my mouth? Before he shoved me under the table, he told them to put the money down and after I finished the first round, he'd tell them if they wanted seconds (or thirds) to "pony up again or walk away, cowboys." Ugh.

My Masters often shared me with friends, and I loved it when they did. I felt their ownership most keenly when they were sharing the parts of me they enjoyed most with men who weren't as fortunate. Afterwards they told me what a good girl I was, or at least most of them did. They'd pet my hair and tell me what a good slut I was, and sometimes they'd give me sweets, which I didn't get often. Master Hugh liked to make me beg for the treats like a puppy, but I didn't even mind that; I felt like he cared about me.

What I really minded with Master Tom, though, is after a night of being whored around, watching his pile of money grow, he'd take me in the bathroom, give me a golden shower, which I still hated, and then drag me out the service entrance still drenched in his piss. The first time he did that I made the mistake of balking ever so slightly as he dragged me, naked, through a service corridor filled with workers. I was used to being dragged naked through all sorts of places, but not reeking of piss. I could see eyes roaming down my naked, wet body. I heard the whispers "puta" and "chingada". Master Tom felt my hesitation in my wrist as I gasped and slowed my step behind him and I could tell he was, well, pissed.

"You think you're too good for this? You need to learn your place, whore!"

He signaled to three of the men in the hallway to come with us. He hauled me out in the parking garage and threw me in the back of a service van. He made one guy drive, and then he watched while the other two fucked me all the way home. When we got to the parking garage for our building, the driver came back and they airlocked me. I could see Master Tom smiling and stroking himself while his employees used me. When they were done, he dragged me behind the van and let his men pee on me while I knelt there, naked and sobbing. He threw a towel at me and told me to dry off and wrap myself in it so I could go up the elevator. Thank God no one got in the elevator with us! But even that wasn't the worst - the worst as far as I was concerned is he told them he was charging them $25, each, for the privilege of fucking and peeing on me. And they all made noises like, yeah, that's fair, because she's a whore.

Whore nights at the hotel - the blow jobs, the pissed-on walk of shame, the whoring on the way home - became one of the several things I was starting to dread about my sexual slavery.

THE RESTAURANT

Master Nick owned some restaurants and sometimes he would have me served up naked on a tray for a special guest. It reminded me of The Castle, except Master Nick just stood there and watched as the guest du jour, and their guests, bent me over the serving cart and reamed me. And then he would ask the guest if he should ring up the "special side dish" separately, or put it on the tab with the rest, depending on how the guest preferred the accounting. Master Nick could tell I didn't like it that he was selling me.

"Baby, if I don't charge them, they won't value it, they'll think I'm soft. I didn't get where I am by letting people think I'm soft. And if I don't give them something on the side, they'll go somewhere else, and take their friends with them. I don't need their money, but I need the reputation. The reputation you've helped me build!"

I guess my reputation for kinky shit was growing all right. Instead of just fucking me straight, they started chaining my legs to the ceiling so my holes were upright, then they'd fill my cunt or ass or both with vodka, or champagne, and drink it out of me. Some of it ended badly; he tried filling my cunt with whipped cream and cherries jubilee and I had a yeast infection that lasted days, and my other Masters weren't thrilled at losing the use of my cunt, so Master Nick didn't try that again. But I guess there's a thing where you can light someone on fire if you do it right. He let one of his diners put on a fire show in the private room, swabbing me with alcohol and then setting it on fire. Then they fired up the cherries jubilee, but in a saucepan, not my cunt.

The weirdest was one solo vegetarian diner who came back several times for his special dish, me served with a platter of large vegetables. The diner fucked my cunt with every single vegetable -I'm sure they were fresh, organic, and in locally grown but some of them were huge - and then the chef came in and turned them all into a salad. For the dressing, they force-vibed me until I squirted all over the platter. Then I sucked the chef's dick while the guest ate every bite of that meal. When he was done eating, he made me lick the platter clean and then jacked off on my face. But he never penetrated me with anything except the vegetables.

Sometimes on a Saturday night Master Nick would take me into the kitchens after the restaurant closed and let anyone who wanted fuck me anywhere they wanted, special guests, ordinary guests, bus boys, waiters. That felt a lot like The Castle, so I sort of enjoyed that, because I just felt used, not whored out.

CONDOS

Master Oliver was into real estate. Even before I became their collared slave, he liked to take me to places he had listed so he could fuck me there. He said it was lucky to have my musk in the air when it was on the market. Some nights he'd take me to two or thee places and fuck me in each one. I liked that, naked in some high-end kitchen, or bent over the staged furniture in some gorgeous living room. He was always very careful not to leave any fluids, no facials or squirt fests in those places.

I guess after a while even Master Oliver was feeling like he could leverage some sales with my body.

The first time, he had me drop by while he was showing a property, like I was dropping off some paperwork. He had me wear a very short skirt, tiny thong, no bra, and a blouse that was bulging what few buttons he let me button up - at least it held my big tits up, but he put little metal shields around each nipple to keep them sticking straight out. I was instructed to walk in and wait until he asked for the papers, then drop the very large file folders as I handed them off. Master Oliver started yelling at me, which I hated, and ordered me to pick up every last paper. I knew I was supposed to make a good show of it, flashing my ass. Master Oliver dialed it in by swatting me on the ass, hard, with a ruler he "just happened" to have handy.

"Sorry, she's just hopeless with things like this. I'm hoping to beat the clumsiness out of her, but I think she secretly likes it so she keeps doing it to vex me. This is the first time she's done it in front of someone else, though so either she's just naturally clumsy or she wants you to join in. Want to find out?"

"You mean, just, um, you mean..."

"Yeah, just give her a few whacks with this. She can tell you to stop if she wants to."

Of course the guy never knew that I couldn't "just" say stop. I could, but it would mean stopping a lot more than just a few hits with a ruler. And I did get kind of turned on. OK, a lot turned on.

I stayed there, bent at the waist, because I knew if I rose without direct orders I'd get a real whipping later. I'm sure my pink, puffy slit was on gorgeous display as the client hit me again and again with the ruler. I could feel myself starting to cum, and Master Oliver could tell, too.

"Oh, now we've done it. She's going to need to be fucked right now or she will start squirting everywhere and make the most God-awful mess. Listen, did you want to go ahead and have me list this for you? Because I can go do that right now, while you're...'busy' here. Unless you still wanted to talk to a few more agents?"

And of course the guy mumbles "yeah yeah go ahead" while he's dropping trou and bending me over some very expensive sofa.

At least that time he tried to make it sound like a coincidence. He tried it again a few times, but after one guy started fucking me but didn't say to do the listing, Master Oliver decided he'd better get the goods up front. He'd just lay it out there for them.

"This slut is my sex slave. She'll do anything I tell her to, with whoever I tell her to, for as long as I tell her to. I can go draw up these papers and you can fuck her, any hole you want. But only if you sign here first." That usually worked, and I got worked over while Master Oliver kept an eye on things from the other room. But Master Oliver stopped fucking me himself.

THE CAR

Master Josh owned a high-end car dealership. I guess he was having trouble closing a sale, so he decided he needed my 'help". He ordered me to wear panties, which was unusual. He gave me some lacy black ones to put on - just panties, nothing else - then he vibed me with the Hitachi until I came all over them. He added a matching lace bra, mini skirt, and camisole before loading me in the car and hauling me down to the dealership.

He took me to the trunk of one of the cars and had me strip, right there in the parking lot. It was late and no one was close, but there were cars going by on the street. He made me get in the trunk and lie on my side, tits to the back of the car, while he reached over and hogtied me, ankles to wrists. Then I found out why he had me wear the black, lacy panties - he stuffed them in my mouth; I could still taste myself on them. Last thing was a blindfold before he closed the lid. Then the trunk opened again and Master Josh leaned down and spoke in my ear.

"Put up a struggle, but not too hard."

And then darkness again after the trunk slammed shut. A few minutes later I heard another voice.

"So, Josh, what's so special about this deal that you had to drag me out here? I told you, I can get a better price in Bellevue. It was a pain to get here, so you'd better make it worth my time!"

"I'm pretty sure you'll like the extra accessory with this one, Paul. You'd made that comment about a woman we drove past when we did our last test drive, and, well..."

Master Josh popped opened the trunk, revealing my naked, bound self. I couldn't see Paul's reaction because of the blindfold, but I could feel the heavy silence.

"Shit, Josh, you didn't do anything illegal here, did you? I mean, I'm not going to catch any heat for this, am I?"

"100% safe here, sir. As long as you leave the blindfold on, and use a condom, there's nothing traceable to you. I'll personally guarantee no blowback. Just an awesome blowjob! Hah hah! Or, whatever holes you want to use. She looks like she has a few nice ones."

There was another full pause, then a hand grabbed my breast. Remembering my orders, I tried to roll tits-down to protect myself. The hand moved to pinch my nipple while his other hand grabbed my hair and pulled hard. I thrashed a bit, not too much, and started to mew and whine. He laughed and blew out a long, slow breath.

"OK, Josh, let's take this baby for a ride and see what she can do. I don't think Bellevue will be able to match it!"

I don't know how long we drove. Even with all the other depraved things I've done, the hundreds of men who have invaded my holes, I was getting a special buzz from this rape play. I would - and regularly did - spread for anyone, anytime, when my masters commanded, but this felt more dangerous. I was pretty hot by the time we reached wherever we were going. And Paul noticed when the trunk opened and he shoved a few fingers in my dripping pussy.

"Damn. I was going to ask if we needed lube, but I guess this slut really is begging for it."

"Let me take off the hog tie and set her up for you. Will that table work for you, or would you prefer the ground?"

"Table should be fine. Do you need a hand?"

"Just stand by in case she tries to make a break for it. She gave me a hard time getting her in here."

Master Josh untied my feet but left my hands tied behind my back. When he hauled me around so my feet were over the lip of the trunk, he gave me a bit of a nudge, which I guessed was a cue. As he lifted me to my feet, I made a feeble attempt to fight and heard Paul laugh as he grabbed my hair again.

"I see what you mean, Josh."

"Here, let me put this on her so she'll stay where I put her."

Master Josh snapped a collar around my neck, apparently with a leash. He dragged me along, and I'm sure it looked like I was resisting when I was really just trying to keep my feet under me, stumbling over the grass and dirt. He lifted me up on what felt like a wooden picnic table. I felt the tug of the leash as he tied it off to something before he untied my hands. He retied them above my head, though, after he forced me on my back.

"There you go, Paul. I got her hands up here so you don't need to worry about those fingernails. Here's some condoms. I'll hose her down before I dump her out so there's no other...evidence. I'll just be over here getting your paperwork ready. No rush!"

I lay quivering on the wooden table. I had curled up slightly to the side, legs clamped together, leaving my ass and tits exposed. WHAM. I felt a hard slap on my ass. I figured I should make it good so I cried out best I could with the panties still in my mouth. He laughed and fired off a few more hard slaps.

"Hey, Josh, can I leave marks?"

"Nothing that would need medical attention."

I could hear the smile in Master Josh's voice. He was loving this.

"Your belt would be fine."

I heard the clink of metal and the rustle of clothing so I wasn't surprised at all when I felt a belt smack me hard in the ass. I didn't need to act to cry out this time. I was truly crying and trying to get away after he cracked some hard ones on me. I could feel his excitement.

He straddled me on the table, forced me on my back, and pinned my shoulders to the wood. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he sniffed me.

"You're a clean one. You don't smell like a cheap whore. I don't think you're used to this, are you?"

I shook my head. Technically, no, I wasn't used to being raped, or at least the pretense of rape.

penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers
12