181.Corp - First Offering

Story Info
Jane accepts an alternate payment plan to get her 'Fantasy'.
5.6k words
4.77
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fantasy App.

  • All clients in the proposed Fantasy scenario must be minimum eighteen (18) years of age, and of sound mind and body.
  • All participants provided by 181.Corp will be over eighteen (18) years of age, of sound mind and body.
  • Applicants will agree to provide medical history if so asked or will submit to medical and/or psychological checks if so asked. Failure to provide or submit to such request will immediately void any proposals and/or offers with 181.Corp.
  • Applying for a Fantasy scenario is strictly confidential and no information, either public or private, will be shared with any external individual, group or company that is not a member of 181.Corp.
  • Applying for a Fantasy scenario does not automatically mean it will be granted.
  • Payment terms, either full monetary value or agreement to assist with other Fantasy scenarios shall be indicated at time of the 'Offer' by 181.Corp. Payment options can be reviewed and changes offered before final acceptance by the Applicant and/or 181.Corp.
  • Failure to meet terms of payment after acceptance of the offering could result in forced compliance, civic and/or criminal lawsuits, which may include fines and/or possible jail time.
  • Non-disclosure agreements must be signed at time of acceptance of scenario offer from 181.Corp.
  • Breakage of non-disclosure agreement will result in punishment to the full extent of agreement and/or the law.
  • Click here to read full terms of service and conditions.
  • Click here to Accept terms of service and conditions to continue.

Joan reads the screen one more time. She can't believe she is actually considering this. She is happily married. Well... mostly happy. But Joan has fantasied about this even before she met her husband, and it's not like he would be okay with it, let alone grant it. Without even reading the full terms and conditions, she taps on 'Accept'. A small swirling loading spiral pops up and Joan thinks to herself 'Colorful...'. The next screen loads in a flash of light that makes her blink.

She is asked to enter her country then city through drop down menus. Joan hesitates then selects the information, since she realizes, they will need to know this. And it's not like 181 is asking for her complete address after all. The spiral returns and Joan watches it, admiring how pretty it actually is. Her phone flashes again and she grimaces and blinks.

A single line and a text box. 'Please describe your sexual fantasy in one thousand (1000) words or less. Upon consideration, 181.Corp may ask for clarification or more detail.' At the bottom, one Continue and one Cancel button. Joan swallows her trepidation and starts typing.

Two weeks later while sitting in a restaurant for a business lunch, Joan receives an e-mail from 181.Corp titled 'Contact review' and her heart skips a beat. Excusing herself, she slips off to the bathroom.

'Upon application review, we at 181.Corp are happy to accept your proposal. Due to the delicate nature of the service to be rendered, a retainer of €250 (two hundred fifty euro), payable in advance is required to make the required arrangements. The balance of €2250 (two thousand two hundred fifty euro) to be paid within 1 (one) month of contract agreement. Failure to pay balance in full within stated time frame will result in contract termination. All monies paid, minus the retainer, will be reimbursed.

As previously stated, payment terms and options are varied and negotiable. If this offer is declined, it will become null and void.

Please make your selection below.

'Payment terms acceptable.'

'Review Possible Alternative Payment Options.'

'Decline offer.'

We at 181.Corp look forward to working with you on this endeavour.'

Joan's eyes bugged out! 2500 euros! That's... That's more, way more than she was expecting! She almost presses 'Decline' then hesitates. A quick picture flashes through her mind; Joan, on her knees...

Taking a deep breath and shaking her head, she closes the e-mail, knowing perfectly well she'll be looking into 'Alternative Payment Options' once she has a chance to be alone.

Later that evening, with her husband engrossed in the televised ball game, she sits at her desk. Laptop open to a random spreadsheet while her phone displays that one particular email. Joan has read it three times and her finger hovers over the 'Possible Alternative Payment Options' button. Once more picturing herself on her knees, surrounded by... she sighs and selects it. The same small loading spiral pops up and Joan slowly, not even realizing, leans closer. As... anticipation grows. No, a slight thrill? The phone flashes once as the screen loads, making Joan jerk back and blink a couple times. 'Well, that's annoying!' she thinks even as she eagerly rushes to read the next screen.

The following options are standard and may be refined further based upon your selection, physical location and time frame involved. Please be sure to read thoroughly and understand all conditions as written. Once an 'Option' is finalized, it can not be changed or cancelled. Further 'Alternative Payment Options' can be reviewed and selected once the current option is completed.

All Terms and Conditions apply and will be enforced. Please note that the listed options may not always be available in your area or during the time frame of your involvement with 181.Corp.

Selecting any 'Alternative Payment Option' may add time to payment schedule of your Fantasy Scenario however will not cancel our 'Offer'.

1> Support. This role may include but is not limited to: Transport, Courier, Procurement, Communications or other behind the scenes only support. This option will not include contact what so ever with the 'Participant(s)'. There will not be any physical travel of more than 100km. Any travel involved will be up to the participant to provide and at their own expense. This may reduce the overall price of your 'Proposal' by as much as 2.5% (per completed support role participation).

2> Background Character. This role may include very minor on scene participation with no expected physical contact with participant(s) or other support personnel. Examples may be, but are not limited to: Diner at another table, vehicle driver, member of the watching crowd. In some cases, transportation to 'The Scene' may be provided, at the discretion of 181.Corp. This option may reduce the overall price of your 'Proposal' by as much as 10%.

3> Minor Character: This role will include limited verbal interaction with the Participant(s). It may also include minor (strictly non-sexual) contact, such as shaking hands. This option may reduce overall price by as much as 15%.

4> Interacting Character This role will involve direct dialogue and contact with the 'Participant(s)'. This may include sexual contact but not actual intercourse. Kissing, nudity and heavy petting may be involved. Some BDSM may be possible but will be limited only to the 'Participant(s)' and never the Character being on the receiving end. This role may reduce overall price by as much as 25%, dependant on actual physical interaction, convincing role play, and 'Participant(s)' satisfaction with your involvement. This will also be subject to review by 181.Corp.

Joan's eyes bugged out after reading the fourth option. While she knew what she was looking to sign up for, she never considered she might have to get directly involved with other 'Participants'. Until now, it never crossed her mind about the interactions for her 'Scenario'. With a fluttering heart she looks at the fifth and final option, realizing it is greyed out and not available.

5> Main Character. The role will involve sexual intercourse. This will include and may not be limited to oral, vaginal and/or anal penetration. Said penetration may include but not be limited to sex toys, fingers, fists, tongues, and/or male/female/trans physical body sexual equipment (penis, clitoris). This may also include Minor/Major BDSM. This option is not available to new members, and is only offered after previous participation at a minimum of a Level 3 Minor Character role completion and will only be offered directly by 181.Corp after a full review of the ''Scenario'.

Joan knows she should pick option 1 to begin, to feel if this is right for her. But a measly two and a half percent! It would take forever to get her scenario down to an affordable level. Heart thudding in her chest, Joan tries to select option 2, but her hand is trembling so bad she hit option 3 instead. Almost instantly, the word Loading pops up. Joan gasps, but her chill of dread is slowly calmed when her eyes are captured by the now familiar colorful spiral.

Two long weeks go by and Joan has not heard a word from 181.Corp. The long gone flutter in her stomach suddenly lurches awake as her phone dings with an email that makes it start all over again.

RE: Contract Review

As per your selection of 'Alternative Payment Option' #3, we have an opening in your area. Accepting this could reduce your contract cost by up to 15% (upon favourable review).

The scenario will take place tomorrow Friday June 3 rd . Transportation will pick you up at 2 pm from Henshaw Capital Investment Corporation and drive you (approximately 6 minutes) to the 'site'. You will then be required to dress in a supplied uniform, wait as instructed then open a door for the 'Client', make small talk if needed as you inspect the room, then leave. You will then be returned by same vehicle to Henshaw. Further details will be supplied on site if you accept.

Due to the timing and nature of the 'Scenerio' this is a limited time offer that will expire by 12pm today.

Accept

Decline

This offer is bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreement already signed by you 'the client' which can be reviewed if needed Here. Declining will have no impact on 181.Corp's 'offer'

Jane's heart is pounding in her chest as she reads it again. It seems simple enough, play dress up, open a door and gone again. 30 minutes. An hour tops, she thinks to herself. Calming her nerves so her hand stops shaking, she selects Accept.

The colorful spiral captures her eyes for almost a minute and Jane doesn't even realize she is staring vacantly. The flash of the next screen annoys her though as she blinks several times.

Thank you for accepting. Once the scenario is complete and the Participant(s) have reported back, 181.Corp will confirm your status and offer standing.

Again thank you.

The staff at 181.Corp

Two hours later, there's a knock on her open door.

"Package for you." Linda, one of the interns says with a gleam in her eye. Wagging eyebrows at her, Linda steps from the doorway revealing a large and chiselled young man dressed as a bike courier. Trying not to stare Jane signs for the box noting there is no senders name or address. She also notices that every lady (and couple of the guys) are, well, not exactly drooling, but definitely oogling.

"Back to work!" Jane snaps at the room even as she rolls her eyes with a smile. The Courier winks back.

In her office, Jane opens the box, takes on long look then quick gets up and closes her door. From the box she pulls a... maid outfit? Her heart and stomach both flip and she eyes her phone with a certain accepted email.

"Oh shit!" Jane whispers wondering what she has gotten into. Pulling the uniform out fully, she sees it is not the expected slutty French Maid outfit but a professional maid complete with black pantyhose, leather shoes and a name tag. She recognizes the logo on the pin and knows the place is the top of the highest class of hotels in the city. While relieved in one way, she now has a whole different set of nerves. The rest of the day passes painfully slow and she gets nothing done.

The next day at exactly 2pm, a sleek black Audi pulls up to the steps. A man sharply dressed in a suit holds the rear door for her. Clutching a generic shopping back containing her 'uniform', Jane has to breath deep to calm herself. She wants to make idle chit chat or ask the driver if he is part of 181.Corp, but is far too nervous. Before she knows it, the hotels looms outside her window. Around the back and the driver holds the door for her again.

"I'll be here until you return." Is all he says. When she hesitates and opens her mouth, he just shakes his head and smiles. "You'll be fine but time is short. You need to go."

Inside the hall stretches and the humid air smells of laundry. A slightly pump woman dressed as a receptionist or perhaps a Concierge meets her and quickly leads Jane to a small office.

"You can change here, but hurry. You will also needs this." as she hands Jane an ear piece. "Quickly now."

Jane still adjusting her outfit as she hustled to an elevator. Another maid, younger, barely past her teens if Jane has an eye pushes a hotel cleaning cart into the elevator with the pair then smirks as the doors close.

"This man" the concierge says holding a photo, "will approach you outside suite 1402. You will tell him you can't open the door without confirmation or some such trivial lie. He will try to bribe you, accept nothing less than $50. Try to be convincing that you are worried about your job, maybe you'll make a hundred. Regardless, you will let him into the room using this card key." Jane accepts it with a shaking hand but doesn't know what to do with it.

"That pocket." the other woman points. "When you open the door, you will enter and make a show of checking the suite. Make sure the bedroom closet door is open, this is important. Okay, comms check."

The woman speed dials and speaks into her phone. A man's voice comes through the ear bud clearly, making Jane jump.

"Can you hear me?"

" Oh! Uh yes?"

"They cannot hear you, but you need to listen to everything they tell you and do it without question." Looking up to the camera in the corner of the elevator the woman nods. "Okay here we go. The workman is almost done in the room. Once he is finished and clear, you close the door, then fake work at your cart until the man arrives." Again she holds up the photo. "Now tell me what you need to do."

"Uhm, I, I need to c,convince him that I scared of losing my job. Let him bribe me then, oh! Minimum of fifty bucks then open the door, check the room, get out." Jane thinks, "I'm forgetting something. What am I forgetting?"

"Make sure the bedroom closet door is open." The woman smiles at her as the elevator doors open. "You'll be fine. Lets go."

Jane steps out of the service elevator, shakes her head then grabs the cleaners cart to follow the woman. As soon as she opens door 1402 she can hear cursing. Inside a handy man is struggling with a hinge of the closet door. Beside him against the wall are two solid wood doors and Jane realizes he has replaced them with slat wood style. The kind someone could look through...

"Damn ya wee piece o shite!" he snarls as the hinge pin slips from his fingers. With a growl he picks it up. It looks like a tooth pick pinched in his thick fingers. Through her ear piece, Jane hears:

"Client 1 has arrived, approaching the elevators. 2 minutes." All three of them in the room look at each other and the man curses inventively. Again he tries to put the pin into place but as soon as he taps with the small hammer, it shoots out, bouncing of the back of the closet.

"Client 1 in the elevator, 1 minute max." The voice says calmly over the ear piece. Jane looks at the Concierge who looks at the handy man. With a shake of her head, Jane rattles the closet door.

"Two hinges will have to do..." grabbing the troublesome pin, she hurries to the hallway, the handy man carrying the doors The suite clicks closed behind them. Again the voice through the ear piece:

"Shit. Client 2 and companion are approaching the elevators, 2 minutes."

The elevator just meters away opens and the older balding man from the photograph steps out, looking one way than the other before spying Jane and her cart. He looks over his shoulder, walking slowly until he hears the service elevator doors close behind the two people he saw getting on.

"Uhm, ah perhaps you can help me? I, I ah, seem to have lost my key card? I'm here in 1402..." Clearly the man is as nervous as Jane feels.

"I'm sorry sir but I'll have to confirm with the front desk..."

"Client 2 and companion in the elevator, arrival imminent!" Ear bud voice exclaims.

The man pauses as if uncertain, then quickly grabs his wallet.

"I, uh perhaps we can come to an arran..." As he pulls out several bills, Jane just snatches everything in his hand, scared of blowing the whole thing, and opens the suite door.

"Quickly sir, before my boss catches us." and she hustles him in. Making a show of inspecting the room, she doesn't even make it to the bedroom.

" Client 2 and companion exiting the elevator, get out of there!"

'Fuck!' is all Jane can think, when she hears the electro/mechanical lock on the door whir and click. Quickly she grabs the man by the wrist and drags him to the bedroom and stuffs him into the closet. She hears the door open and a woman's laughing squeal.

"Get out of there!" comes through her ear piece. In a panic, Jane scrambles into the closet with Client 1 and pulls the door closed.

"What are you doing!" the man whispers urgently. "Your not..." but Jane clamps her hand over his mouth. The partially open bedroom door slams against the wall as a man and woman stumble in, tearing at each others clothes. The pair in the closet stand petrified, watching the couple in the bedroom.

"What are you doing? You need to get..." Jane rips the ear bud out and drops it into a pocket. Nothing she can do now, the voice will just have to be patient. She almost giggles at the thought even as her stomach twists in near panic.

In the bedroom, the man growls as he strips off his partners blouse before attacking her breasts like an animal. While she squeals with pleasure she unzips her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Threading her fingers through his hair, the woman pulls him off her breasts and kisses him deeply before pushing him away with a laugh. While he watches, she shimmies out of her lace panties, swirls them around a finger before flinging them over her shoulder. Quickly the man steps back to her and pulls her into another deep kiss before pushing her down to her knees.

In the closet, Jane can feel the nervousness and unhappiness of the man she knows as Client 1. She can see the side long glances he keeps casting her way even as he watches the couple in the bedroom.

'OMG! This is his fantasy! He wants to watch!' Then a second epiphany strikes her. 'And I'm ruining it! Fuck!' Thinking quickly she runs through what she can do. There is only one thing and she gulps. This is far more than what she signed up for.

In the bedroom, the woman on her knees unzips the man and pulls out his stiffing cock, licking from balls to tip. All Jane can think is 'He is so big!' Swallowing again, Jane leans over and whispers in Client 1's ear:

"This is so hot!" as she begins to play with her breast through the uniform. Client 1 turns and stares at her, eyes wide. Then they flit to her roaming hands, back to her eyes watching through the closet door slats. Then he is watching her fondle herself again.

"Oh god, watch this!" Jane whispers and the man turns just in time to see the woman on her knees suck the thick cock slowly into her mouth. "Oh my god!" Jane whispers, impressed. And getting turned on enough that perhaps she doesn't need to fake fondling herself.

12