19 - RTFM

Story Info
Dr. N deals with a couple bullies and sets things right.
2.8k words
3
1.9k
00

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Natalya. I hope my outfit pleases you this morning." Amanda greeted her new committed partner. They still hadn't yet fully come to terms with what it all meant or who they were to each other, but hoped it would settle in on its own.

"Good morning, Miss Amanda. You look lovely as always. It's always a pleasure to see you when I first walk into the office every morning." Miss Natalya was definitely feeling a more relaxed and elated than she had been. Somehow most of her stress had washed away with the emotional flood from the previous day. "It couldn't be a better morning in fact."

"I agree. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my very soul. And I can't wait to see where we go with this." Miss Amanda responded, as cheerful as always, but somehow just a bit lighter.

"Slow day today, with just the one patient later this morning, so maybe we can spend a long lunch together and then ignore the world for a while." Miss Natalya smiled at Amanda as she went to run her hand along her arm. As she got closer, she noticed the outfit Amanda had on and suddenly realized why she was asking about it specifically. She had indeed decided Vegas showgirl was a good idea and was bedazzled in a full outfit of rhinestones and silver sequins. All she needed was a headpiece with feathers and she would be all set. And Miss Natalya was pretty sure she noticed something that looked like that under her desk.

"Oh my, you have outdone yourself, haven't you, Miss Amanda. I feel like perhaps my simple outfits may not be pleasing you enough these days. Perhaps you would like it if I dressed more provocatively as well?" Miss Natalya was seeking confirmation from Miss Amanda on how she should proceed in the future. A sure sign that the two of them were settling in well to their new arrangement.

"Why thank you, Miss Natalya. I thought that maybe I needed to add some variety after you were having trouble not noticing me before." Amanda winked and smiled a mischievous smile.

"It was merely an oversight on my part, and I assure you it will never happen again, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya was apologetic to her partner. "Sadly, though I wish to never leave your side, I must attend to business and see to my patients' care."

She bent to kiss Amanda gently, then walked to her office to get started with the day. She organized the small pile of notes she was unable to finish after the events of the previous evening and then relaxed thinking about what had happened. She never expected this when everything started a short while ago and she worried about whether this would change other things about her life and future plans. That would be something she would have to deal with when the time came.

Before long, their morning appointment arrived and Amanda, with her bubbly personality, greeted her with her usual enthusiasm, possibly amped up a degree or two with everything that was going on.

"Hello! You must be Yvonne. Not to pry, but did I read correctly that you feel like you are being bullied by your partner into deviant sex? That's an interesting way of putting things and I hate bullies; I've had to deal with my fair share of them in various people's lives and it's always the same and never easy. I hope you find what you need here." Amanda started, a little more open than usual.

"Thanks, and yes, you read correctly. I hope the doctor can help me." Yvonne shared, the emotion on her face raw.

"Well, Dr. N is one of the best, so I'm sure she'll be able to do something." Amanda chirped in her usual charming way. "She's ready whenever you are, so feel free to head right in."

Yvonne paused and sat for a few minutes, seemingly unsure whether she was ready or how she felt about it all in general. She seemed to gain some confidence as she took a deep breath and rose from the chair, then carrying that confidence in her stride she walked up to the office door, knocked gently then entered.

"Welcome! I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N if you prefer. Please sit wherever you feel comfortable." Dr. N started as usual. Yvonne eyed the chairs and their arrangement, then looked back at where the doctor would be sitting, then made her choice. Seemingly deciding on a chair that provided enough separation and protection from direct view of the doctor, but still felt open enough for her to share what she needed.

Dr. N was a little confused by the actions of her patient, but she just shook it off and started the session. If there was an opportunity to dig into it more when they started talking maybe she would try to work it in. It might be helpful to address whatever other issues she was here to discuss. Since Yvonne hadn't yet responded the doctor continued, trying to get the session underway.

"So, Yvonne, what is it that brings you to see me today?" Dr. N started, her voice now more mellow and relaxed.

"Well, I'm, um, not exactly sure where to start. Do you have any suggestions for me. It feels like a lot to just come out and say all at once." Yvonne shared where her thoughts were and Dr. N realized she was suffering from a lot more trauma than she originally saw in her.

"So, maybe just one thing that would help me understand where to take the session. We have plenty of time and you can go as fast or as slow as you want. You can relax here though, no one will hurt you or judge you here, you are safe." Dr. N was just about getting settled into the start of her session when she heard a bit of a commotion in the waiting area. After a few moments when it didn't seem to be quieting down, she excused herself and walked briskly to the door.

She opened the door to see Peggy about to almost crash into her. She pushed her way out and closed the door behind her for the sake of Yvonne's privacy just as Peggy bumped into her, obviously upset about something.

"What is going on, and Peggy what are you doing here, your appointment isn't until next week." Dr. N raised her voice to try to command the room and quell the disruption. She looked over to Amanda's desk, but saw no Amanda there. As she turned her head, she saw her sitting on the floor, obviously in some distress and Dr. N turned and rushed Peggy.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, she slammed her into the wall and lifted her a bit off the ground. Peggy cowered and broke into tears. The doctor released her and helped her to her seat. "Now, you wait here and I'll be with you in a little bit. I have to finish with my current patient. Please, relax." Her voice had calmed back down and so had she.

Dr. N walked back over to help Amanda up and into her seat.

"Are you okay, Amanda. I told you I would protect you and watch over you and I will never let anything happen to you." Miss Natalya spoke softly to her partner. Amanda nodded a bit, not quite sure about what she had just witnessed and whether she saw a flash of red in the doctor's eyes as she charged Peggy. That would be a conversation for another time. The doctor had calmed her down enough and returned to her office to finish with Yvonne. If this hadn't shaken her resolve even more then maybe they could make a little progress, but the doctor feared she may have lost what little bit of trust she had gained.

"I'm so sorry about that. But I am back here for you now. Please, relax and let me know what I can do to help." Dr. N was doing her best to reassure Yvonne and allow her to share.

"Well, okay, but I'm not sure. So, at the base of it all is that my partner can be a bully at times, and while I love her, I feel belittled by her behavior and I can't imagine it's healthy for me to feel that way." Yvonne summarized her issues without delving into anything too deeply.

"Yes, bullying can be a sign of repressed emotional trauma in the bully. It can also be a way for them to express an insecurity without admitting it. Have you tried asking your partner why she does it? Sometimes people don't even realize they are behaving that way." Dr. N offered her usual type of analysis and advice and looked over an Yvonne with a sympathetic smile.

"I have called her out on it many times, but she seems to only get worse. She wants to post pictures of me online in response to my supposed misbehavior. She tries to put me in very demeaning situations and positions. I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I still love her." Yvonne was near tears.

"I'm sorry, but your relationship doesn't sound like it's built on mutual respect and I fear that it will only get worse. I think you need to leave for your own safety. Here's some information about a few resources specifically for same sex relationships. Too often the domestic abuse services focus only on hetero couples. But, please, do something to help yourself. I want to see you again to see whether we can dig deeper into the things you've mentioned so far." Dr. N was reassuring, but firm, a tone she usually reserved for the more difficult situations.

Yvonne walked out and set up another appointment with Amanda, who was still a bit shaken. Dr. N came out and glared at Peggy as she walked over to check on Amanda.

"Miss Amanda, dear, are you all right." The voice was still the woman she trusted and cared deeply about, but whether she knew that she was the same person she thought she was she couldn't be sure.

"I'm fine, but we may need to talk some more later, Miss Natalya." Amanda said meekly, her usual cheerfulness turned melancholy.

"All right, Miss Amanda, you may need some time to understand things." Miss Natalya said as she turned back to Peggy. "I'll deal with you now, if you're ready."

Peggy stood and carefully walked toward the office as Dr. N ushered her in then closed the door behind them.

"Now, what can I do for you?" Dr. N started; her usual soothing voice replaced by a stern voice void of any caring emotions.

"I can't take this anymore. The dicks never go away. I want to be normal again, at least some times." Peggy shared, her voice still shaking with anger.

"What do you mean they never go away? You should have received two sets of pills, one to grow them and one to retract them. You need to follow the instructions as well, but that shouldn't be a problem." Dr. N was playing confused, even though she knew better than what she had told Peggy.

"To be honest, I was just so horny that I never read the instructions, but I only have one type of pill in the bottle, so I can't see how they would do anything different. " Peggy admitted, but still confused herself.

"Well, if I remember correctly you need to take the relief pills within four hours of your final ejaculation. There may also be a way if you were to ejaculate to exhaustion, but that could take a while I assume. If you promise to behave yourself, I haven't had a good dickgirl reaming for a while and would be happy to assist you. Anything to help one of my patients." Dr. N surprised Peggy with her offer.

"Would you please? I would be so grateful if you could." Peggy said rather desperately.

"Give me a moment. One thing though, how did things work out with your sister-in-law? I'm curious whether you read things right?" Dr. N asked.

"Well, she was into it at first, but then it kind of freaked her out, so we never did anything." Peggy admitted.

"Well, that's disappointing, oh well, I was hopeful, for you of course." Dr. N paused awkwardly in her response. "You get yourself ready and I'll be right back. I want you on that couch when I come back in."

Dr. N walked out of her office and asked Amanda to take care of things and to not disturb her for the next hour or so as she needed to help Peggy unload a couple things.

"I see, better you than me, that's for sure. I don't really understand what you see in those things, but enjoy, Miss Natalya. You have my blessing." Amanda shook her head and winked at Miss Natalya at the same time.

Miss Natalya smiled at her reassuringly and walked back to take care of some business.

"So, are you ready to be fucked into next week, Peggy?" Dr. N closed the door and saw Peggy lying on the couch, her two hard dicks pointing up and waiting. Dr. N shed her clothes and tossed them in a pile as she approached Peggy. She straddled her dicks as she looked down and spat on them to get them wet. Grabbing the two of them roughly she aimed their dual heads at her waiting holes and plunged them inside, sliding herself down hard on top of Peggy's torso, eliciting a grunt from her as she half knocked the air out of her. Her thrusting had purpose. She wanted to milk loads out of her as quickly as she could to get it over with, plus to teach her a lesson. The doctor had little intention of actually enjoying this session and just wanted Peggy to feel her energy drain as she fucked her silly.

It wasn't long until she felt the quick swell and pulse of her dicks inside her. She kept up her pumping thrusts milking her hard. Peggy came and wanted to catch her breath, but the doctor's pace never slowed down. Peggy's dicks stayed hard with the attention and before long she came again.

The doctor dismounted and shifted positions taking some time to suck her cocks back hard again. Peggy's face was a distorted mess as she was overwhelmed by the sensations. Not allowed to finish her last orgasm completely before she was engorged again, she felt a different kind of soreness. Dr. N switched around to ride her reverse. After taking her deep again she leaned forward and bent Peggy down into an uncomfortable angle and rode her hard. Peggy was between begging for release and begging for mercy as she felt another load build and shoot, but the doctor never slowed down. Peggy swelled again as tears filled her eyes. Dr. N milked one more load before she dismounted again, this time taking one dick in her pussy, while roughly stroking the other. Peggy was in agony as the next load built and shot out. Dr. N shot one load all over her face and tits. Keeping it up and increasing her grip on her exposed dick she milked what she thought should be the last one as a small trickle of cum dribbled out. She could feel the cock in her pussy start to shrink down and her hand lost its grip on the shriveling dick as well.

She slid off an exhausted Peggy, who looked almost near death, never mind just sleep.

Dr. N walked over to her desk and grabbed a bottle and threw it on top of Peggy. "Here, these are the antidote pills if you ever need them again. And never, ever, touch my assistant again, or that will be the last thing you do on this earth, and maybe elsewhere. Do you understand me?"

Peggy used what little energy she could muster to nod her head. After a while she recovered enough to leave and head home, now with just her normal body parts, showing at least.

Dr. N went out to check on Amanda. "Are you okay, Miss Amanda?"

"Yes, I think, but what was that, what are you?" Amanda asked, a little shaken and unsure.

"I think you know the answer to all of that. It's not important though, I'm here, I will always protect you, because I care deeply for you. Perhaps as deeply as you want me to." Dr. N said trying to reassure Amanda as if she was one of her patients.

"Yes, I do. And I will always be with you and be here for you as well, Miss Natalya." Amanda said.