1911 A

Story Info
A spur of the moment decision. (750 words)
748 words
3.51
29.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

Terry Baker sat on the couch in his living room. It was the couch from which he had watched his wife of twenty-four years, Helen, leave for her date.

The couple were childless, by design. They married at twenty-two and had lived in their suburban house ever since.

Terry was an average looking guy, brown over brown, 5'9", 148 pounds. He worked for the Commonwealth as a computer specialist.

Helen was several cuts above Terry in appearance. She was also 5'9" with blond hair over her shoulders and a lean, athletic figure. Her face was striking in its beauty. She worked as a lawyer for a litigation firm. She made more money than Terry and worked more hours.

Terry and Helen had a happy marriage. At least until the last few months.

Helen's appetite for sex had ramped up. She had done the research. It showed her that women of her age, premenopausal, sometimes endured (?) an increased libido.

What she didn't quite understand was her apparent need for other sex partners. Terry was, and had always been, a good lover. He was creative and enthusiastic, if a bit submissive. Helen had always liked that about him. In truth, she saw herself as the dominate, controlling partner in the union. So did Terry.

So, until lately, they meshed. Terry gave her what she liked and felt she deserved. He cooked, cleaned, and normally gave way to her sexual needs.

Just lately, however, he wasn't enough for her. She had found herself flirting at work. She was so attractive that when she began to dress a little more provocatively and give small touches to guys, the response was intense.

One of her fellow partners spoke to her about it. Raymond Bland cornered her in a conference room and asked her if she was 'looking to get laid?' Ray was forty, big, dark haired and buff. He was also recently divorced, due to his infidelity.

Although she was tall, Helen still looked up to Ray. As soon as he asked about her flirting, she felt a flush, head to toe. She looked at Ray and said, "Are you offering?"

And he stepped to her, took her into his arms and put his tongue into her only too willing mouth. The kiss lasted what seemed an eternity. Helen had a small orgasm.

But they had to stop. The room was soon to be occupied, and sex at the workplace would put them in trouble, if discovered. Ray stepped away. He said, "I'll make a reservation at Maglio's and get a room in the hotel."

There was no way Helen was going to refuse. But she said, "Not tonight. Tomorrow. Friday night. No work the next day."

And it was agreed. Helen had put it off, despite her urgent need, because she felt she owed it to Terry to explain.

When she got home that evening Terry had salmon and finger potatoes. After he cleaned up, Helen called him up to the bedroom, where he gave her a long session of oral sex. Then she mounted him and satisfied them both.

As they lay next to each other, she thanked him and said, "I'm going out with Ray Bland tomorrow night. Dinner, dancing, sex at the hotel. I'll come back to you, maybe Sunday."

Terry was shocked. He said, "Why? Am I not enough? All these years I've been enough, right?"

"True. But I'm in a phase now where no one guy would be enough. You and I will still have fun. I only need new...I mean I need new cocks, to put it right out there."

Terry said nothing. He showered and went to sleep without making any reply.

The next day Helen dressed up after her return from work and left when Raymond came to get her. She patted Terry on the head as she went. Raymond only honked the horn, not bothering to come to the door.

Terry had his .45, 1911A hidden under the cushion of the couch. His intent was to shoot Ray Bland when he came to the door. When Helen walked to the door he had the gun by his side, ready. But Raymond never got out of his Maserati.

Terry shrugged as he watched the car move off. He closed the door, went back to sit on the couch.

He sat there for some time, seeing better days in his head.

Then he put the pistol to his head and pulled the trigger.

End.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers