1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drank the nightcaps, we reflected on the realisation of our various fantasies. Alan was delighting in confessing that he'd often fantasied about watching another man's penis entering his adulterous lover. I was delighting in having my fantasy of sex with my mother realised as well as indulging in a threesome. And mum was delighting in sharing that she'd played with herself imagining how her lover's wife had enjoyed sex with their son, too.

Mum said nothing about the fantasy I'd hear her masturbating over earlier, I too kept quiet about it - one to save for another day I thought.

Despite the evening's frenzied sexual activity, the atmosphere was still charged with a feeling of eroticism. I was keen for more and amid the talk of fantasies, spoke to remind mum of last time we were in Alan's house:

"Last time we were here, mum, was what started off all this naughtiness.......seeing you here again with bare titties and only a pair of knickers on reminds me of it."

She winked at me, saying, "I remember it well darling......you catching me coming out of Alan's bedroom and me not really having a good explanation for it.....very naughty!"

"And with your panties full of my sperm after a night of adulterous lovemaking," Alan added, proudly.

"God, yes," I replied. "I really did enjoy those panties after we got home." My cock was stirring at the thought of that morning.

"You're very naughty, Mikey," mum giggled. "And speaking of panties, why don't you show us what's left in that bag of Denise's dirty pairs?"

Alan nodded his approval as I reached for the bag. There were two pairs left, the first was a silky black pair of camisole knickers, with a nicely visible line of vaginal discharge on the gusset. I brought it to my nose and sniffed deeply before tossing them to Alan to see.

The last pair were a pair of navy blue briefs, quite ordinary from the outside, but with a gusset obviously coated in dried spunk. "Who fucked her in these, then?" I asked Alan.

"Show me them, baby," mum interjected.

Like a child holding a prize, I turned the panties inside out and held the soiled gusset up to show her.

"Oh wow, baby, that's a sexy mess in those panties.....I need to know more." Turning to Alan, she questioned him, "So then, Alan darling, is that your love juice in your wife's panties, you naughty boy?"

Pondering before answering, he exclaimed, "No, Cathy, definitely not mine!.....we only have sex naked and Denise never puts her knickers back on afterwards!"

"Oooh, I wonder whose it is then?" mum replied in a quizzical tone. "Who's been having unprotected sex with your wife then, darling?"

As she waited for and answer she grabbed the panties and, dispensing with the red pair she was wearing, put on the black pair. She sat on the edge of the sofa and pulled them tight against her mound, still puffy from the earlier round of cock she'd had inside it. With her legs slightly apart, I delighted in the sight of mum's slit, tantalisingly visible along the front of the garment.

Alan answered mum's question with, "I'm not sure whose it is.....either she has a lover or she's been sleeping with her own son."

Mum's questions continued, teasingly, "Which would you like it to be then, baby?.......Show me your anchor while you tell me."

Slipping his shorts down over his cock, Alan showed her his hardening length before answering, "I like the thought of either."

"Oh how naughty, darling.....You've got an erect penis thinking about it......So which would you prefer, son or lover?" she probed.

Again, Alan pondered before answering, "Well, if it were a lover I'd like it to be Brett or Mikey and that might be my preference.....But, then again, if you and Mikey are anything to go by, I think I'd enjoy Paul having sex with his mother."

By this time, my own cock was erect and things were getting far more risqué than I imagined. While mum and Alan upped the ante, I poured us all another drink.

"Oh my god, Alan baby!" mum exclaimed loudly. "Did you really say you'd like it if my husband and my son, had made a mess in your wife's knickers!?"

Alan looked uneasy, "Yes, is that too much to fantasise about then, Cathy?" he asked.

"Oh god, no baby, not at all......Actually, it's very exciting!" mum replied reassuringly. "By sexy coincidence, earlier today I imagined Brett and Denise fucking and him cumming in her."

"Naughty minds think alike," Alan said in a relieved tone. "Were they on their own or were we in a foursome?"

"They were on their own but with me watching.....while I played with myself," mum answered excitedly.

By now, her hand was rubbing the front of the panties she was wearing _ Denise's dirty panties - pushing the material into her slit. And whilst I was more of a spectator, I too released my cock from my shorts and rubbed its erect shaft while I listened.

The nightcaps had definitely relaxed all of us, removing any trace of inhibition which might have stifled the conversation. I was revelling in the salaciousness of the scene and what was being discussed between my mother and her lover.

Moving her hand inside the panties, mum admitted to fucking herself with the laytex toy and cumming while she fantasised earlier that afternoon, "I love to masturbate to fantasy though," she said, "I'm as horny as anything now and I think we should all masturbate together, while we share the fantasy."

What a delightful idea, I thought, as mum continued, "So then, darling, you have a choice of fantasy.....who made your wife's knickers messy - my husband, my son or your son.....Tell me baby?"

Rubbing his cock, while I rubbed mine and mum rubbed her vagina, Alan momentarily lost himself in the thought, before answering, "Mikey, I'd like it to be Mikey who slept with my wife and made her knickers messy."

Cool, I thought, admitting, "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck Denise.....to lick her private parts.....to cum inside her and to make her cum."

Mum pulled Denise's panties aside, by now soaked in her own excitement, displaying the pinkness of her sex slit in all its glory.

"Wank yourself imagining this is Denise's cunt, baby.....she's showing it to Mikey for the first time.....she's wet for him and horny for his tongue," mum spluttered through her heightened arousal. "Do it Alan, darling, let me watch."

I was beside myself with arousal too, at the thought of licking Denise's vagina while her husband and my mother watched, albeit I'd rather it were a reality than a fantasy.

Mum was groaning loudly as they spoke, her fingers working up and down her slit and tickling her clitty. Needing to be free of any garment, she pulled off the wet panties and threw them to her lover, "Here baby, sniff them.....smell my wetness on them and imagine it's Denise's......smell the dried cum on them and imagine it's Mikey's."

Alan brought the panties to his face with one hand while he wanked himself with the other.

I picked up the black camisole knickers and held them to my face while I did the same.

And mum, now naked on the sofa, closed her eyes as she finger-fucked her sex hole, gasping her pleasure out loud as she did so.

Alan wanted more, blurting out his desire, "Mikey, imagine you're here with Denise......imagine you're licking her pussy out and making her squeal while I watch."

Mum was already in the role and imagining she was Denise, "Lick me Mikey, lick me down here......I don't have oral sex with my husband but I'd love to try it tonight."

The scene was surreal as I gazed over the room, Mum, completely naked, feet on the sofa, knees apart to maximise our view and fingering her open vagina; her lover with a pair of dirty panties in his mouth, sucking his wife's, his mistress's and his son's cum from them while he masturbated; and me, with another pair of his wife's dirty panties in my mouth while I masturbated.

With my mother's encouragement, I imagined myself with my face between her friend's legs, tonguing at her undervalued clitoris and bringing her to an earth shattering orgasm. In my mind, I was there, on Denise's marital bed pleasuring her in a way she didn't think possible. As I wanked myself furiously, I was already wondering how I could make the fantasy a reality, just as I'd done with mum and then with her and her lover.

Mum was away with the fantasy, playing the part of Denise and murmuring how I'd mined a rich sexual seam that was delivering a priceless gem - oral pleasure on a cataclysmic scale. A previously untapped source of delight she would now be pursuing at any and every opportunity.

It looked as though she was oblivious to both of us wanking opposite her, her eyes were closed and she was groaning loudly as waves of pleasure swept over.

Alan and I continued to pleasure ourselves as mum's orgasm arrived in spectacular fashion. She cried out loudly as her fingering frenzy did its job, "Oh, Mikey, you're making me climax.....the first time on a man's tongue......I'm cumming, don't stop, for god's sake don't stop, keep going.....I'm cumming on your face."

Alan and I couldn't last and within seconds we were both shooting our spunk over our tummies, grunting our pleasure as we did so. What an amazing experience, I thought. And much as I'd love to have brought mum to climax with my tongue, this had been a wank to end all wanks.

Her climax fully delivered, mum relaxed back onto the sofa exhausted, only managing to gasp her words, "Oh wow, that was just fabulous.....what a fantasy game that was......Boy, I'd love to see my own son licking Denise to orgasm in real life."

Alan joined in, saying, "And I'd like to see it too, she doesn't want my face in her pussy.....I'd love to see her cum with another man tonguing her."

"And would you really like it or just in fantasy?" mum asked her lover. "Would you really like to watch Mikey's winky slipping inside your own wife's vagina?"

Without hesitation, Alan answered convincingly, "Once upon a time, no. But having enjoyed watching my lover's cunt being licked and fucked by another man, I'm sure I'd love it."

"I'd love to do it if I got the chance," I added. "Is there any chance of it happening though?"

While Alan pondered the question, mum remarked, "Well, put it this way, if that's not Alan's sperm in her knickers then someone's riding her bareback.....and more than once judging by the garments in that bag!"

Showing a keenness to find out more, perhaps driven my self gratification, Alan divulged his plan, "I'm going to find out who's cumming in Denise......I'll go through the dirty laundry she brings back from Suffolk."

"Oooh, how exciting," mum said. "How will you know?"

Alan was quick with his reply, he'd got it worked out already, "If she comes home with spunky panties, I'll be fairly sure it's Paul......She won't get a chance for sex with anyone else while she'd at her parents."

He continued, now showing signs of excitement at what he might discover, "And if my suspicions are correct, I'll work out how to spy on them doing it here."

"Oh darling, that would be amazing.....I'm imagining how it could become a foursome.....with Denise and I having sex with our sons, and swapping, while you watch," mum enthused.

Looking at her lover and I deep in thought at her comment, she got up and asked, "Right then, who's going to take me to bed and love me?"

Finishing the last of our nightcaps, we followed mum's naked body up the stairs to Alan's bedroom.

After the usual round of ablutions, I suggested I stay in the spare room for a while, to give her and her lover some private time together. She thanked me but said we could all sleep in Alan's bed - a king size - as they both needed to sleep after the exertions and excitement of the evening.

Mum put on a pair of panties, Alan and I wore shorts and got into bed either side of her. Mum kissed us both goodnight and turned her back to me, cuddled up close to her lover and went to sleep.

While the lovers slept, I lay awake for a while, still in a state of arousal. My mind was spinning with all sorts of thoughts. Being in bed with my mother and her lover after the evening's mind blowing sex acts, was on my mind. But the dominant thought was that of Alan's wife's sperm-stained panties.

Alan had told mum that Denise had no real interest in sex and wouldn't indulge in oral. Yet here we'd been, enjoying a bag of her soiled panties showing evidence of sexual activity, he knew nothing about. I liked the idea of Alan looking for clues and finding the culprit although I wondered what he'd do if he found out - retribution or gratification?

Also on my mind was the fantasy of mum and I fucking in the same room as Denise and their son Paul, and swapping partners while Alan watched. Was this something he really wanted or just fantasy? Possibly, not just a fantasy after the enjoyment he'd had watching me fucking my mother, his lover.

And then there was the fantasy of a foursome with my dad. I believed Alan liked the thought of my mother being fucked but wasn't too hung up on whose cock was inside her. I believed he would like to watch her regardless.

My mind was swimming in eroticism and my cock was hard at the thought. Quietly, I rubbed it until it jerked spunk into my hand. I surreptitiously wiped it on the side of the bed and went to sleep.

I was awoken before dawn by a gentle movement of the mattress. I had gone to sleep facing mum's back and through a half opened eye, with only the feint orange glow from the distant streetlights, I could make out my mother on her back. Her legs were apart and her lover was above her, gently moving back and forth.

They were kissing quietly and whispering their love for eachother as they fornicated. I could just catch a glimpse of mum's panties on her thigh and deduced that she still had them on. Clearly, her lover had slid them aside to enter her.

I lay there feigning sleep as I watched the silhouette of my mother and her lover fornicating in his marital bed. Whilst I enjoyed the excitement of the sex we'd shared the previous evening, there was something quite special about watching them making sensual love together. The sound of Alan's unsheathed penis sliding gently in and out of my mother's wet vagina; the sound of mum gently gasping as his thrusts stimulated her G Spot; their whispered words of love as they copulated; the sight of her stiff nipples piercing the darkness, were all truly erotic.

My cock was rock solid as I witnessed the delights of their lovemaking and, much as I wanted to share in their excitement, I wanted to enjoy their enjoyment of their adulterous behaviour. Knowing how much I enjoyed the sensual lovemaking I shared with my mother, it was easy to enjoy their version.

Mum climaxed first, limiting herself to small gasps of pleasure as it hit. I could feel her trembling body through the bed although much was absorbed by the mattress.

Alan quietly grunted his pleasure as his seed flooded mum's womb. He didn't linger inside her and I watched him pull out, his softening erection silhouetted as he moved upwards and laid beside her.

Mum adjusted her panties to cover her leaking slit and I imagined her lover's sperm soaking the gusset.

Still feigning sleep, I listened as they held hands and mum whispered, "Even vanilla sex with you is amazing, baby......And although I love our naughty sexploits, sensual lovemaking is just as good in its own way......I love you so much darling."

In a similarly whispered tone, Alan replied, "I feel the same way, Cathy......Our lovemaking is so exciting and so sensual and I love you so much too, darling."

Mum nuzzled into her lover's neck and, after a short pause, whispered, "Would you really like to see Denise having sex, darling.......or is it just a fantasy to masturbate over?"

"Before you and I discovered intimacy, I used to play with myself imagining Denise having enthusiastic sex with a secret lover......it was no more than a fantasy then, but now.......I really do want it to happen.....in front of me," Alan replied candidly.

I was enjoying this conversation and did my best not to give away the fact that I was awake. I wanted to hear a conversation that wasn't skewed due to me being involved.

"Oh wow, darling, that's a real eye opener......you're quite a voyeur on the quiet," mum said with a muffled giggle. "And do you really think she's been having sex with another man......her knickers do seem a bit of a give-away......unless you're holding back on it being you?"

Alan's response was a little defensive as he whispered, "I can promise you it wasn't me, she always washes my cum out of her immediately after sex......and she never puts on those naughty panties afterwards."

"Ok, darling, I'm only asking," mum whispered, reassuringly. "So who do you think is making a mess in your wife's panties, then?"

Alan's reply seemed uneasy as he admitted, "I can only think it's Paul........I didn'tthink that sons and mothers had sex in real life......but seeing you and Mikey, I'm quite sure it happens more than I could have imagined."

"And when you check her luggage tomorrow, what will you think if you see her knickers stained with a man's cum?" mum cooed expectantly.

Alan's reply was in a more certain tone, "I'll know it's Paul if that's what I find......Denise has either been with her sister, her parents or the kids while she's been away......It could only be Paul."

"And would you like it to be Paul?" mum asked, putting her lover on the spot. "Would you like it to be your own son's sperm swimming in your wife's womb......is that something you'd really like to watch?"

"Oh god yes, yes I would love to see them at it," Alan admitted, excitedly.

Turning her questions to matters closer to home, mum asked, "And what about me, would you like to see me having sex with Brett while you and Denise do it in the same place......and then swap partners......or would you prefer it to be Mikey?"

"I'd love it to be both of them, both of them and me fucking you and fucking Denise too," Alan gasped in reply.

Through my feigned sleep and semi closed eyes, I could see Alan's naked prong, erect and facing towards the ceiling. The conversation had obviously aroused him and mum noticed, remarking, "Has our talk got you going, darling?......Your anchor's telling me it has."

"I can't deny it, Cathy. There's no view I'd rather have than a close up of a wet pussy being lowered onto a hard prick that isn't mine," her lover confessed.

"Including mine, baby?" mum asked, seeking confirmation of Alan's voyeuristic limits.

"Yes, Cathy darling, including yours......especially yours," he clarified.

Bringing the conversation full circle, mum sighed and taking his erection in her hand, said, "Oh well, Alan darling, you'll have to wait and see what comes back in the dirty washing tomorrow, won't you."

Mum moved the conversation on as she rubbed Alan's cock, "In the meantime, shall we indulge your close up fetish, baby?......Shall I wake up Mikey and rub him to hardness......then lower my wet bunny onto his prick?"

"Oh yes, yes," he replied, raising his voice excitedly. "Do it on this bed, right next to me, do it now."

Mum didn't say anything as she turned to me, gently pulling my shorts down and taking my already hard penis in her hand. Kissing me all the way up my chest, she climbed astride me, pushing her crotch into my face.

I pretended to wake up to the feel of her wet panties against my nose, "Oooh mum, you've woken me up......your knickers are wet......why are they wet mum?" I asked.

"Morning baby boy, why do you think they're wet?" she whispered seductively in my ear.

I continued my charade, "Because you've woken up wet and horny, perhaps.?

"Almost right, baby, I did wake up like that but something else happened afterwards, guess what?" she teased.