1984 Big Brother Job Julia-Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

Yet, too professional in his conduct and treatment of her, such a man would never mix business with pleasure. She imagined he had a stable of available women and didn't need one more, especially one who may be his employee. That was when she realized that he wasn't hitting on her, but was just taken by her and especially by her name that drew the parallel to his favorite book, 1984, and now continuing in the closed end loop, fini complet, of his secret project named Julia.

Yet, maybe it was the wine that suddenly made her question him, but she couldn't help but wonder, was he Winston Smith and was she his beloved Julia? Instead of giving her what she wanted, a job, instead of giving her what she needed, a career, instead of giving her the opportunity that she should have to prove herself to him, was he just trying to bed her? She was already so weary of every man she met trying to get her in bed. Still, intrigued by him, she gave him the chance to redeem himself and prove her wrong, and he did.

"Even though the movie had John Hurt and Richard Burton in it, the movie is never as good as the book," he said. "I finished the book in a day and over the years, read it twice more."

"1984? I never would have guess that'd be your favorite book," she said now curious about the connection.

"Appropriately, written in 1948, they released the movie in December of 1984."

"Really. That's so interesting."

This was her time. This was her chance. Interfering with her opportunity of a lifetime, she felt that the interview was slipping away with George Orwell's imagined premonition of Big Brother. Bored to tears with his misdirection in conversation, talking about, at length, of all things, his favorite book, instead of talking about her favorite subject, her, she feigned listening and exaggerated her interest, while thinking of her next question and what she'd say to his answer.

She wanted this job. She needed this job. Without doubt, she had the confidence that she could do this job. She wondered how much it paid.

She should have suspected and been suspicious, just by the name of the company, Monitor, Inc. Such an odd name for a cable TV company, Monitor. Why did he pick that particular name from out of all the names he could have chosen? As soon as she wondered why he named his company Monitor, she dismissed the mere notion of a name.

Had she stayed focused on the name Monitor, it may have given her a clue why he named his company that. Had she read the book, 1984, that may have given her a bit of insight why he chose such a name. Had she read his unauthorized biography, she may have connected the dots and put the puzzle pieces together to give her the clear picture of him that she needed to have the upper hand. Who and more importantly, why was he checking, watching, observing, keeping an eye on, supervising, scrutinizing, and examining the world through his satellite telecommunication company for him to name his corporation Monitor? Or was he? Or was she just being paranoid?

What was he monitoring and why was he monitoring it? Only, what did it matter? So long as she found employment, a good paying job with benefits that she could use as a ground floor opportunity, a stepping stone to climb her personal ladder of success, she didn't care if the company was named Beelzebub. Yet, this job would feather her resume like no other job would. She'd be golden, after working for Jerick Blankenship. After working for him, she could name her price anywhere else.

In this era of personal invasion and lack of privacy, too nervous about the interview, wanting to make a good impression, she was overly preoccupied with getting the job and missed the obvious parallel that he so freely confessed between his unauthorized biography, his favorite book, 1984, and him owning a cable television company named Monitor. Maybe after another glass of this wonderful wine, she'd make the connection later, no doubt, but for now, it was well over her head. Who names their cable company Monitor, anyway?

So enamored by the presence of him, she didn't even wonder why he had chosen that name or why from out of all the applicants, he picked her, for that matter. Then, of course, there was his pet project, Julia. What was that all about? That project seemed contrary to his other businesses. Was he just hunting for aliens or was it more than that? Was outer space and extraterrestrial communication with alien life forms the way of the future? What did he know that he wasn't telling her? Did he already have proof that aliens exist? Has he already been contacted?

Between the Internet and cell phones, airport body scans, take off your shoes and your belt, empty your pockets and check your purse, employee badges, retina scans, fingerprint identification, background checks, identity theft, computer hackers, credit reports when applying for a job, surveillance cameras everywhere, car computers that monitor how far and how fast you drive, how many times you accelerate, turn, and brake, DNA, and the worst innocuous offenders of all, fiber optic communication cable TV, cell phones, and the Internet, you'd think she'd question why, of all the books in the world, including the prerequisite Catcher In The Rye for any testosterone filled teenager, was his favorite book of all, 1984. It made no sense. Actually, in fact, it made real sense. Once she discovered his secret, it made all the sense in the world. Until then, it and he was all just a mystery.

Stop. Just stop. Enough. She was getting a headache either from the potent wine or from over thinking this interview, perhaps a little of both. Have another sip of this unbelievable wine, she told herself. Relax. Take a breath and just relax.

Whether she got it or not, it's just a job. It's not a pivotal turning point in her life. It isn't as if this one job will make or break her career. If only she knew that it was a pivotal turning point, the turning point, in her life, if only she knew this job would make or break her career, she would have ran from that restaurant screaming.

Perhaps, she hadn't read that particular book, 1984. Perhaps, she read it, but forgot it. Perhaps, it didn't make the impression on her that it, certainly, made on him for him to start a cable communications company named Monitor, then an intuitive communication company named, Intuitive Worldwide Communications, all for the purpose of making enough money to fund Project Julia. Perhaps, that one line was lost in their conversation and put off like so much background noise, as unimportant, because she was so nervous about wanting, needing, and getting this job.

Yet, having to work for such an all consuming man, in the capacity of a job that required her to be at his beck and call and whimsy, 24/7, you'd think a book that made such an impression on him and for him to list it as his favorite book from all the books he read in his lifetime, she'd have committed the book to memory or, at the very least, read the book again, after she got the job. Yet, she should have but, unfortunately for her, she didn't.

Certainly, such a book would have given her a clue and a bit of insight into the controlling character of Jerick Blankenship, JB. Perhaps, had she looked up his surname, Jerick, she would have noticed that his name meant that he was a strong and gifted ruler. Ruler? What is that all about? She knows he's gifted for him to be a billionaire, one of the richest men in the world, but she'd never work for a ruler, a demigod.

Was his name a clue to what he was deemed to do, rule the world? Was he rewriting his own version of 1984? Is that why he thinks all of his is his destiny? Was she to be his reluctant queen? Befittingly, it made sense that JB would have chosen that book as his favorite. Only a man so rich, so powerful, so influential, and so all consuming would pick such a book. How dare he?

For someone so beautiful and with a body to match, as if she was sculpted from a Heavenly piece of alabaster, she should have known something was amiss when, as an incentive bonus to join his company, JB gave her the keys to a swanky two story apartment on ritzy High Society Avenue. Blinded by the seven figure starting salary, she didn't put two and two together that every room, including the bathroom, had a plasma TV. Then, when the job included a leased BMW 335i red convertible for her personal use and a chauffeured Rolls Royce for business, whenever hobnobbing with the rich and famous, there was just too many perks not to accept his offer of employment. Monitored 24/7, everything he gave her was wired for sight and sound.

He seduced her in the way that the Devil has a reputation of stealing souls. Only, with the hours that he kept and the motivation and determination he had to complete everything he started, even Project Julia, especially Project Julia, she'd soon discover that working for him and with him bordered on indentured servitude. No longer did she have a life. Attached at the hip, her life was his life.

Wanting to be married one day, wanting to have children, having to put all of that on hold, this job was all consuming. She knew, as long as she worked for JB, she didn't have a life outside of this job. Her only diversion was having sex with available and handsome men and, unbeknownst to her, JB was happy to keep her serendipitously supplied.

The cameras in her swanky apartment watched and recorded her every move. As if she was a player on the reality television program, Big Brother, she was given no privacy, not even when in the bathroom; there was a television there, too. If she had a lover and sometimes she did, the camera caught that action, too. Even those times of the month, when she thought she was alone in her bedroom or in the bath and felt the need to pleasure herself, whether the television was on or off, the camera was always recording her and sending a live feed up into the universe 24/7.

When Neil Armstrong said on July 20, 1969, "One small step for man and one giant leap for mankind," he had no idea that on July 14, 2010, there'd be the beginning of a live video broadcast 24/7 into outer space. Now, when JB pushed the button to start sending his live feed to his satellite and from there into deep space, he could have been quoted as saying, "One live feed from woman and one giant leap for humankind."

Yeah, sure, we've shot radio beams up in space before. We've even sent a satellite that broadcast messages in different languages, but there's never been anything like this Project Julia. Except for his scientists working on the project, no one but Jerick knew that the information being broadcasted was the life of Julia, including nude footage of her.

He needed for her to monitor news broadcasts daily, he told her, which was the reason for a television in every room. It was easy to hide such a small camera in such a big TV. With today's technology, she'd never know. Too focused on doing her job, she'd never suspect.

Given an army of assistants, her job was to answer every newspaper, magazine, news item, and computer blog that mentioned him or his company by name. She'd personally review all statements for public consumption, before the press notifications were released. It was her job to respond to any bad press. It was her job to dose any fires. It was her job to make the man she worked for beloved and respected in the public's eye because when the public discovered what he did, violated Julia's privacy in such a despicable way by sending a live video feed of her life for 5 years into outer space, he'd be hated. He'd be tried, found guilty, and incarcerated. Only, by the time anyone discovered what was being broadcast in outer space, he was already dead.

For five, long years JB ran the live video feed of Julia. Then, when she stopped working for him, when she met a man, fell in love, married, and left his employment to have children, he continued his video feed, not as a live feed, but as a prerecorded one. He had enough footage of her to have it loop over and again endlessly at five year intervals.

Finally, after 30 years of broadcasting the video, a mathematic message was received and encrypted. A Russian astronaut maintaining a space station picked up the errant feed being broadcasted, after it bounced off a passing asteroid and reflected close enough for the space station to pick up the broadcast signal. Shocked and surprised, at first the cosmonaut thought it was a joke, but then he remembered reading about JB Blankenship and his signal searching for extraterrestrial life. He told no one about the video he had intercepted and laughed at what he was about to do, his joke to play on the foolish Americans. He worked on an answer to the feed.

Not wanting anyone to know that his transmission emitted from the space station, he taped a transmitter to a rock he had found that had hit the space station and became stuck. He dislodged the rock and brought it inside the craft to examine it and kept it as a souvenir. Now with his prerecorded message attached to his pet rock, the next time he was outside the space station, he allowed the piece of carbon to float away in space. Eventually, months later, locked in a gravitational pull, it orbited close enough to Earth for those monitoring the signal to receive his return broadcast. With the rock being so small, it was invisible from radar detection and the source of the return broadcast could not be pinpointed. Mistakenly, because the signal was so faint, the scientists and astronomers assumed it was from very far away, when it was nearly close enough to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere.

"What else do you have, besides this Nude Day video? We're all tired of watching the same program over and again. How about some football? And how much for the woman?"

After 30 years without receiving a return signal, finally, there was that message, "What else do you have, besides this Nude Day video? We're all tired of watching the same program over and again. How about some football? And how much for the woman?"

At first they thought it a hoax, a hacker had hacked into their satellite, only the signal came from space and not from Earth, meaning that, who could answer their signal but an alien? Once the press got a hold of it, Project Julia headlined every newspaper the world over. Assured that it wasn't a hoax, assure we weren't alone, now with proof that there is alien life, scientists and astronomers converged on Project Julia's science lab, before going about the business of soliciting grants and funds to send their own signal. Soon the skies were filled with signals looking for aliens and hoping to receive their own messages.

Creating a worldwide panic, this Russian joke eclipsed the hoax created by Orson Welles' War of the World radio broadcast of 1938. When the cosmonaut realized what he had done, instead of accepting responsibility for it and apologizing, fearing repercussions from his own government and being called back to Earth to face criminal charges, he remained silent, allowing it all to play out across the planet.

Suddenly, there were books about aliens and alien worlds. Feeding the flames, movies about aliens and life on other planets gave more realism to the hoax and certainty to the fact that we weren't alone. Television had more shows, such as remakes of My Favorite Martian, Alf, Outer Limits, and Lost in Space. Star Trek was revitalized.

Car manufacturers produced cars that looked more like the Jetson cartoon spacecrafts than they did cars. Food manufacturers developed out of this world foods and Tang experienced a resurgence. There were space conventions, much like Star Trek conventions with attendees dressed in spacesuits. The people of the planet were lost in the stars hoping one day to be abducted.

It was only a matter of time before the tabloid press uncovered what was on the original signal and when it was learned that it was a 24/7 live feedback of the life of Julia for 5 years, she became an instant star, a worldwide celebrity. With her prerecorded video running on pay for view cable TV 24/7, her photos now and before were in every newspaper, magazine, and television show. Everyone wanted to know who she was.

Now 2040, Julia was in her late fifties. Since the live feed emanated on Nude Day, July 14th, 2010, she was nicknamed the Nude Day woman. With her out of this world looks, still very beautiful thirty years later, her beauty had even enticed an alien to respond. She wrote a book and from that, they made a movie. She made millions with public appearances and autographing her nude photos. What a world and to think it all started with Nude Day.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers