1997 - A Long Time Ago Pt. 01: Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elastic band of her panties was taut and stretched across the back of my hand as I hooked my fingers and pushed one into her soaking wet vagina, going slowly but not stopping till I had the full length of my middle finger inside her. Her breathing seemed to stop for a few seconds before she let out a long exhalation when I began to move my finger inside her. I felt the constriction of her underwear slide off my hand and realised that she was pushing the underwear down her thighs. My finger continued to slide in and out of her vaginal sheath for a minute before I eased my forefinger inside as well, and ramped up the tempo of my insertions. One of her stiff nipples was in my mouth as I maintained the constant titillation of her breasts. The maid kept shifting her left hand from my head to her breast, and then to my wrist over her groin, then on to my waist and back.

Since my body was still on her side rather than on top of her, her right hand was trapped between the bed and my torso. I felt her now extracting her arm and freeing it as she used it to drag the upper part of my body partially over her bosom. She kept her right limb straight out on the bed, but her left was bent at the knee and splayed out wide, inviting me to probe deeper into her. I first rubbed all fingers in the thick bush of her pussy hair, occasionally touching the protruding nub of her clit. Her pubic bush covered a surprisingly large expanse in the shape of an inverted triangle with its broad base about five inches below her navel. From there it tapered to a point below her vaginal opening, covering the swollen mounds of her outer labia.

As I increased the momentum and speed of my finger movements, Meena's moans grew louder and her body moved in unison. Her hips began to thrash around as her left hand grabbed hold of one of her breasts and mangled its heaviness in her palm. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she exclaimed in short bursts of staccato that mirrored the energetic thrusting of my two fingers inside her cunt. The squishing sounds from her vagina as my fingers pushed in and out seemed in strange harmony with her groans, and together they created an erotic auditory stimulus to my hunger for this woman. I wanted so very fiercely to free my overgrown phallus from the confines of my jeans but instead stayed focussed on pleasuring my maid for the moment.

"Mmmm! Uhhhh! Ahhhh! Mmmmm!" her sounds were so carnal and full of lust that I was goaded into thrusting harder, faster and deeper while I pressed my swollen crotch against her. I managed to use my left hand to grasp her right breast, palming the fleshy mound while my mouth searched for her lips. "Ooooooh! Ahh! Ahh! Mmmmm! Ohhh!" she continued to moan, louder now by the second as the mushy sounds of my fingers on her sodden lubricated vulva echoed across the room. Her left leg, still bent at the knee, was spread wide and almost flat against the surface of the bed but now she kept flaying her thigh as her arse gyrated in rhythm with the movement of my hand.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she breathed in short gasps for an extended amount of time before there was complete silence while she held her breath for almost three seconds. I continued to masturbate her at a frenetic speed, not letting up at all. When she finally exhaled, it was with a long and loud groan before she went into short and sharp breathing cycles again "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahh! Ooo! Ahh! Ah! Ah!" I found one of her hardened nipples and sucked it between my lips, flagellating the long solid protrusion with my tongue while I fingered her. With the ball of my thumb, I managed to bend it into such a position that it rubbed around her highly sensitised clitoris as I drove my fingers in and out of her vagina. Her moans were loud, interspersed with a mild form of screaming as she thrust herself upwards.

Suddenly, her hand moved swiftly from her breast to her groin; I felt her grip on my wrist briefly before she replaced my thumb with her finger over the clitoris and rubbed in a circular motion. Her hips bucked and I felt a strange suction of her vaginal muscles over the fingers that were deep inside her. With a scream that sounded almost primal and painful, but was definitely one of sheer ecstasy, she took my hand and shoved my fingers hard into her vagina for a second or two before using all her strength to draw them out again. With her fingers over her clit, she clamped her thighs together, twisted her hips from side to side, and exclaimed loudly in the throes of a most intense climax that seemed to judder through her entire body.

Her body spasmed a number of times as her cries subsided and I lifted the top of my body off her chest and slid to her side with my fingers still embedded inside her. The maid then turned on her side to face me as I extracted my drenched fingers from her vagina and ran them through the thick foliage of her pubic hair, trailing them upwards along her abdomen before wrapping my arm over her hip. She buried her face somewhere between my chest and shoulder, still breathing deeply, as the fingers of one hand tickled the hair on my chest. I could feel the warmth of her breath against me as she rested, recovering from the frenzied moments of her orgasm.

Her hand moved languorously across my body, fingernails lightly raking across the muscles on my chest and abdomen as they moved from my neck down to the top of my jeans and back. She sidled up against me, pressing her breasts against my body and raised her left leg, bent at the knee, to place over my thighs. Realising that she still had her panties on, albeit pushed down somewhere near her lower thigh, she used her hand to shove them further down and used her feet to discard them near the foot of the bed. Her petticoat and saree were still bunched around her waist as I dropped my hand over her hip and placed my palm on her firm buttocks. Stroking the perfect contours of her arse and the back of her thighs, I hooked my fingers in the kneepit and dragged her leg over my middle.

The maid clearly felt the bulge inside my denims because she started stroking it with her knee as she moved her limb up and down the erection. I let her do that for a couple of minutes before slowly placing my hand over hers on my chest, and dragging it down past my stomach to the throbbing prominence in my pants. Holding her hand over my groin, I placed her palm over the pulsing rod and moved it around for a some time before removing my hand and bringing it to her breasts. I massaged her boobs, feeling the nipples harden against my palm as I leaned in to kiss her on the kips. Her mouth opened wide as I pushed my tongue inside and felt her suck it in and whip around it with her own tongue.

Meena's hand moved ardently over my crotch, constantly petting, stroking and caressing the swollen rigidity, tracing its length with the sharp tips of her fingernails over the fabric. I detached my mouth from hers and lowered my face to her bosom, finding a stiff nipple which I drew into my mouth. Her hand moved feverishly now over the denim crotch of my jeans as I sucked and nibbled at her teat, my tongue tracing circles around the dark halo that surrounded her nipple. Pulling my hand from her buttocks, I dragged it over her waist to the front and placed it on her lower abdomen before pushing my fingers down towards her vulva. When I felt the thick fleece of her pussy hair, I buried my fingertips deep within the lushness and grabbed a fistful in my hand, delighting at the erotic sensation without actually tugging at the tufts.

I then pushed through the thicket of undergrowth till I felt the tender cushion of her outer labia, pressing the pads of my fingers on the pillowy softness covered with hair. As I approached the delicate petal-like folds of her inner lips, the maid began frantically undoing the single button at the waistband of my Levi's. When she had that undone, her fingers fumbled for the zipper and drew the slider down to the bottom stop before pushing her hand into the fly. I had a brief moment of panic when random thoughts flashed through my mind: was she ready to remove this final barrier that our clothing had nebulously provided for the last 60 or 70 minutes? Would I be able to hold back or would the first touch of her fingers on my penis result in an abrupt ejaculation of my pent-up fluids? Would she suddenly be reminded of the one horrific sexual encounter she had experienced in her life?

Under my jeans, I had a pair of boxer briefs on over which I felt Meena's fingers curl around the full thickness of my penis, stretching along the top of my left thigh. After struggling to get a comfortable grip, she clenched the waistband of my trousers and pushed down my thighs till its folds encircled my limbs just below my buttocks. She raised her upper body off the bed, compelling me to remove my fingers from the soggy wetness of her crotch as I straightened out and lay on my back with my feet stretched out. The maid then pushed my jeans all the way to my ankles, bent towards my feet and pulled the denim legs off one after the other. As she was doing that, her rump was raised towards me and I placed a hand on her arse, feeling the perfect roundness of both spheres before my fingers found the crack between them.

Instead of turning around again, the maid remained for a while with her face towards my feet and her buttocks facing me. I ran my fingers in the fissure between her arse cheeks, from the base of her spine downwards. Very briefly I lingered around the puckered entrance of her arsehole, circling it lightly without any hint of probing. As I brought my fingers past the short span of her perineum I felt the soft down of her pubic hair over the spongy outer labia; and then the wetness of her delicate inner lips. I inserted a couple of fingers between the petals and stroked along the soggy vestibule, the opening of her vagina, till I reached almost under her upended pudenda and felt the stiffness of her clitoris.

I stroked along the length of her canal from one end to the other, circling along the rim and then dipping two fingers inside her cunt with my fingers slightly hooked downwards. I softly raked along the wall towards the front of her body, feeling the passage flooded with her arousal fluids as I pressed gently against the tissue. Her face was on the bed, between my ankles, and her arse twitched in response to the movement of my fingers. I felt her mouth move along one of my feet, her hair in a tangled curtain tickling my lower limbs. And then I felt one of my toes being swallowed between her lips as she began to suck on it, bobbing her head a little.

I was so surprised when the maid put her lips around my toe that I almost jerked my foot away; fortunately I didn't. The sensations were new to me and absolutely erotic, especially when she started with the big toe and then moved her lips across all of them. I remember also wondering whether she had done this instinctively or if it was a practiced move, but didn't over-analyse the thought as I absorbed the sensual feelings instead. I continued my ministrations along her labia and her vaginal canal as she switched from one of my feet to the other, occasionally raising her head and groaning whenever my finger touched her clitoris.

After a while, she turned sideways and I had to remove my hand from between her legs as she swivelled and straightened up on the bed. Her hands trailed up along my legs, fingers lightly running along the inside of my thighs till they reached the massive enlargement under my boxer briefs. She was crouched on her knees and haunches as her hands cupped my groin. In the low incandescence of the bowed table lamp, I looked at her gleaming body in profile; her hair flowing in dark rivulets in a medusa-like cascade from her head to her hips, the breasts perfectly shaped as they stood out firmly about six inches from her chest. Her saree had unravelled completely and lay in crumpled waves all over the bed under us but the petticoat remained knotted by its drawstring around her waist, hitched up to her hips.

Lying supine as I was, head on a pillow that was askance, I reached out one hand to her face and felt the smooth texture of her cheeks. She turned her face towards me and sucked one of my fingertips into her mouth as she continued to stroke my genitals through the underwear. I dropped my hand down her arm and then moved it to her breast, feeling the voluptuous fullness of the woman's flesh, stroking the side from her armpit to her nipple. It was only then, strangely, that I realised she had hairy underarms which was another totally new sensation; the light fuzz in her armpit was a sudden revelation that made me even more sexually excited if that was at all possible.

As I reached out with both hands to pull the maid down to lie next to me, she twisted her body and searched for the drawstring still knotted at the waist of her petticoat. I kept stroking her skin while she struggled to undo the cord and then push the bunched up undergarment down over her hips and to her feet, kicking it off the edge of the bed with her feet as she lay down fully naked next to me finally. She turned to face me and I felt the full length of her body pressed to mine; her breasts squashed against my ribcage, the thick bush of her pussy hair grazing the side of my thigh as she rested on limb over mine.

And then I once again felt her hand over my crotch, the touch that I had been longing for ever since she had removed my jeans. Her mouth was over my chest, lips circling one of my nipples as her hand felt the shape of my erection beneath my briefs. I could hear my own breath getting deeper and shorter as her fingers moved along the the solidity of the bulge, feeling her grip it in a closed fist as she moved along its length. At the back of my mind I was still nervous about the possibility of a quick ejaculation when, and if, she touched my cock directly, and the embarrassed awkwardness I would feel.

But I was soon beyond caring. I placed a hand over hers and made her grip my rod harder, letting the fierceness of my growing frustration run from my body to hers. I thought perhaps she really was a novice and would need the same kind of encouragement and guidance that she had provided to me when she wanted me to explore her body further. So I took her hand and placed it on my stomach, guiding it over my abdomen in circles for a short while before moving our hands under the waistband of my briefs. Slowly, with my hand still over hers, I slid her palm over the full length of my phallus. She inhaled sharply and I heard her relatively loud intake of breath as she softly exclaimed "Haiii, itna bada hai!" I understood just one of those words to mean 'big' and assumed she was referring to the girth or the length of my penis.

I don't know what the average size of an erect penis is supposed to be but I have an eight-inch long shaft when it is fully engorged, and a diameter of almost two inches. Having been constricted in my underwear and jeans for so long, I hadn't yet grown to that full size but under her fingers I was getting there very quickly. Meena got over her initial amazement quickly and started pushing my boxer briefs down my legs till it reached my ankles. I used one foot to push the garment off the other leg and then kicked it off the bed so I was finally as naked as the maid.

Her tongue lashed one of my nipples, lips surrounding it, nibbling the small protrusion as shivers ran down my spine. Her fingers had circled my penis and with a tight grip she pulled all the foreskin back to fully expose the red hot glans. Then slowly, with an up and down motion, she stroked the length of my organ with her grip like a wide piston ring around my shaft. I looked down my body, peering over her head on my chest, and saw her hand moving, gliding over the length of my over-heated manhood.

The blanket and duvet were either under us on the bed or somewhere on the floor. The room felt comfortable, even without the air-conditioner; the rain had stopped but had cooled the ambient temperature. I tried to distract myself from the maid's ministrations over my genitals as I felt her delicately cup my testicles with her fingers while continuing to mouth my nipples. In the soft glow of the lamplight I looked down at the woman's body stretched alongside my own, the golden-brown hue like an intoxicating gloss radiating her body heat.

I stretched out my arm along her back and reached for her buttocks with my left hand, grabbing the firm flesh over her gluteal muscles. She pressed her pubic region against my hip as she raked my scrotum with her fingernails, tenderly scraping the smooth skin just below my cock. I massaged her arse with my hand, revelling in the glorious feel of the woman's complete nakedness as she began once again to stroke along the length of my shaft. Her grip was firm around the circumference as she moved her fist along my erection, increasing the tempo gradually.

I pushed my arm down another couple of inches till my fingers reached the entrance to her cunt and I felt the steamy moistness at her vaginal entrance. She crooked her knee and bent her leg so that her thigh rested on mine, just below my groin. She kept tugging at my cock, the pace now much faster than earlier, and I matched the speed by darting my finger in and out of her cunt from behind. With my right hand, I sought out her breast that was almost flattened against the side of my torso, and fingered her large nipple. The fingers of my left hand continued to probe and penetrate her vagina till they were dripping with her overflowing juices.

The maid was now wanking me off at a furious pace with her left hand; her right was playing with my nipples as she raised her face to look down at my cock and her frenzied movements over it. My fingers slipped out of her cunt and I drew them back an inch till I felt the furrowed entrance to her anus.

I was beginning to feel the roiling cauldron deep in my pelvis, now certain that I could not hold myself back any longer. Meena's feverish jerking motion near the top of my penis, at the corona of my glans, was bringing me to a state I had never been at before. In the wild passion that enveloped me at that moment, I shoved my lubricated forefinger into her anus and pushed it in an inch or more just as I erupted in a volcanic burst of thick hot cum. I barely heard her let out a sharp scream when my finger penetrated her arsehole because it was almost drowned in the roar that emanated from my throat.

With my finger now deep in her rectum, I clutched the firm buttocks in a vise-like grip as the first jet of semen shot out of my urethra at a lightening velocity. With her head just below my chin, eyes staring at her hand around my phallus, the hot white liquid caught her square in the face. She jerked her head back for a nanosecond before continuing to take the subsequent eruptions around her lips and on her cheeks, and maybe on her hair as well. I groaned again loudly as my haunches arched off the bed and I continued to splatter her with the raging juices that gushed out of the tip of my rod in what seemed like a never ending rapid-fire flow.

As the force of subsequent spurts began to weaken, her breasts were splattered with the thick viscous fluid of my cum. My left hand was clamped very tightly on the flesh of her rump, pulling her against me with what must have been a painful grip, especially with a finger buried in her anus. She continued to jerk me off in a continuous fluid motion, draining me of the last drops semen which oozed down her fingers and on to my stomach. My moans sounded like animal roars as my other hand clamped on her shoulder, clutches of her straggling hair caught between my fingers as I clenched hard. I had to finally place the hand over hers and stop her from tugging on my highly sensitised cock, removing her fingers from my crotch. I pulled her head down to the crook of my neck and held her tight against me as my breathing returned gradually to a semblance of normalcy.