1st Time at the ABS

Story Info
Crossdressers first time visiting the ABS. Follow up visits.
2.8k words
4.51
15.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Bi-Sexual Adventures so far

My first actual bi-sexual encounter happened about 6 months ago after a few years of thinking about and considering actually going through with a sexual encounter.

I have been a closet crossdresser for more years than I care to admit. Only when I am dressed as a woman do I think about cocks and what I want to do with them. How I want to suck and to be fucked by different cocks. When I am in male mode, I don't have any desire to be with a man.

My very first time with another man was about 6 months ago at a adult theater/arcade in a nearby town. I dressed in my favorite pink bra and matching pink panties. This was followed by my pink babydoll outfit with baby blue stockings and pink garter belt. A strange color combination I know, but it works well together. I put my male clothing over it. I slid my smaller breastforms into my pockets and I was off to drive the 86 miles to the adult theater.

When I arrived I took a few minutes to work up the nerve to go in as I was certain that everyone in the building could tell what I had on under my male attire the truth of the matter is- no one could tell or really cared. I spent about a half an hour walking around the main area where they sold dildos and other toys as well as some really overpriced lingerie. They also carry a pretty large selection of adult magazines and dvds.

Once I had worked up the nerve to walk up the the guy sitting beside the counter and asked about the pricing for the theater and arcade. I paid the fee for both and walked into the theater first. It was a very dark room with 3 rows of padded benches as well as a single couch and a couple of chairs next to the door. An adult movie was playing on a large flat panel tv on the far wall. I stood and watched for about a minute or so before leaving to check out the arcades. I wanted my first time to be a little more private.

I walked through the door to the arcades, which is set up more like a maze than any other description. With rooms on both sides as the hallway twists and turn different directions. The options were plenty, so I took a couple of turns, walking by about 10 cubicles before I selected a room. On the outside wall of each room was a light than lite up when the room was occupied and money had been inserted into the video arcade player.

I watched the movie for about 10 minutes with the door locked and still fully dressed, while people walked by and tried to open the door to join whoever's was in the room to either suck a cock or have their cock sucked. I finally worked up the nerve and shed my outer layer of clothing. Leaving me now in nothing but my sexy lingerie. I grabbed my breastforms out of my pants pockets and inserted them into my bra. I took a deep breath and slowly unlocked the door. Returning to the small bench against the back wall of the cubicle. I waited a mere 30 seconds before the door was opened and a guy popped his head in. He checked me out for about 10 seconds before he closed the door and moved on. I thought, what the hell was that. Am I not good enough for him to let me suck his cock or what? I soon found out that he was there to suck cock like me rather than have his sucked.

A couple more guys opened the door, looked in, smiled at me and moved on. Finally a larger man opened the door and looked at me for almost a minute before he entered the cubicle to join me. When I say that he was a big man I mean that he was tall and wide. He was atleast 6 feet tall and weighed maybe 285 lbs. He seemed nice enough as he pulled out his cock and started stroking it. It wasn't completely erect but pretty close. It was maybe 4-1/2" to 5" long and decent girth. I watched him stroke it as he watched me then the video that was playing. When I worked up the nerve I reached out and touched the head of his cock. It was very soft and warm to the touch. The very first cock that I ever touched that wasn't my own.

When I made contact with his cock head, he stopped stroking it and placed my hand further onto his cock. I immediately took up when he left off and stroked his cock for about 2 minutes before I slid to my knees on the floor and stuck my tongue out and licked the head. It was amazing how the head was so soft and pliable yet his cock was now fully erect and hard at the same time. I licked and started sucking it but I am sad to say that his hygiene was lacking. It stunk and tasted really bad. I kept gagging everytime that I breathed. Sadly and gratefully it was over all too soon. No he did not cum as I almost started to vomit and stopped. I told him that I could not do it. He was upset but accepted my decision. And that ended my first time sucking a cock as fast as it started. I dressed and left with both dissatisfaction and a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily I keep a small bottle of mouthwash in my truck.

My cravings continued but it was over 2 months before I ventured back to try again. The second time I wore a sexy dark blue and black babydoll outfit with matching g-string panties. It has a built in underwire bra to hold the breastforms so no need for a separate bra. The black stockings finished the look. Once again covered with my male clothing. My breastforms were once again in my pockets.

This time when I arrived at the same place there was little to no hesitation. I jumped out of my truck and walked in and up to the counter. Paying the man for admission into only the arcades. I went back and picked a different cubicle even further back than the first time. I quickly stripped off my outer clothing and put my cash into the video player. Once again I had a few lookers but no one joined me for about 15 minutes. Then an overweight balding black man came in and looked me over. He asked if he could join the lovely lady before him. He of course knew that I was really a man but was complimenting my choice of attire. I nodded my assent and he sat across from me. He never really watched the movie as he was too busy watching me. He asked me to stand and model my outfit for him. I was so nervous but I stood in front of him as he requested. He reached out and gently rubbed the back of his hand across my panty covered cock. I was suddenly scared for some unknown reason. He asked me to turn around and I slowly did as he requested. As I made the agonizingly slow turn he reached out and touched my ass gently at first, then giving each cheek a firm squeeze. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. When I was once again facing him he pulled my panties aside and started stroking my tiny cock. I was so aroused by this time.

After a few minutes he pulled out his black cock and started stroking it. It wasn't huge like they all claim but it looked to be a nice average size. When he reached out and took my hand and pulled it to his cock, all I could think about was the taste of the first cock and I panicked and pulled away. I quickly dressed in my outer clothes and told him that I had to go. I all but ran out of the room while still wearing the breastforms. I quickly exited the arcades and then the building itself. When I reached my truck and was safely inside, I removed the breastforms and drove home regretting my decision. I let my bad first experience ruin my second.

I thought about it for almost two weeks before I got over it and returned for another try. This time I went wearing my sexy red and black corset and matching g-string panties with red stockings and ofcourse my breastforms hidden in my pants pockets. The corset is extremely difficult to get Into without any assistance. It took me almost an hour to get dressed and ready this time, but I was determined to make it happen today. I looked sexy as hell in the corset and I felt so feminine. When I arrived I walked in and paid the fee for the arcades. I entered a cubicle and quickly stripped down to my lingerie. I inserted the breastforms into my corset. I inserted money into the video machine. As soon as I found a movie that I liked I unlocked the door and sat on the bench. Within minutes a small Hispanic man entered the room. He smiled and said hi in broken English and sat down next to me on the bench.

He reached over and started stroking me through my panties. I responded by doing the same to him. I stroked him through his pants. He soon had me dripping in my panties. I stopped rubbing him and stood up, turned to face him. I slowly dropped to my knees and unfastened his pants, I pulled them down followed by his boxer shorts. Now came the real surprise, his cock was un-cut and it was tiny. Maybe 4 inches completely erect. I was both surprised and disappointed at the same time. I didn't let it show as I stroked his tiny cock. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth. Thankfully it smelled clean and tasted clean also. Before this day I always thought that an un-cut cock was gross and ugly.

My opinion quickly changed as I sucked and licked his cock and his balls. I loved the fact that it grew in my mouth and the foreskin rolled back over the head. His head was leaking precum at a steady pace and I licked and sucked it up as fast as it flowed. He was soon hard as a rock. My estimates of his size may have actually been an over-estimate. But I was still finally enjoying a real life warm blooded cock in my mouth even if it wasn't huge by any means. I sped up my pace and so did the steady flow from his tiny cock. I was expecting him to come and fill my mouth with a large load. What I got was just the steady flow of cum. No where near a mouthful but it was enjoyable anyway. He thanked me and pulled his cock from my mouth. I thanked him and asked him to visit me again and I would gladly repeat it anytime. He left and I waited for a little longer hoping to get another cock to suck but it was a slow day at the arcades.

The next visit to the arcades came just a week later as I just couldn't stay away. I wore my sexy lil red leather corset and matching panties with a matching mini skirt all in red leather. It made me feel so feminine and sexy. I waited for almost 30 minutes in the tiny cubicle I was about to get dressed and leave when a nice looking gentleman walked into the cubicle. He watched me for a minute and then pulled out his cock. It was maybe 6 or 7 inches long and average girth. I was about to drop to my knees when he asked if he could fuck me. I was so excited that I just nodded my affirmation. He had me stand and turn around and bend over. I handed him a condom and said that it is a requirement if he wanted my ass. He had me roll it onto his cock and I squirted some lube on his condom covered cock as well as spreading some lube in my ass.

He grabbed my hips and lined up with my hole. He asked if I loved cock but did not wait for an answer before he drove balls deep up my ass. I half moaned half screamed my answer as he started to pull out and slam back in again. He continued to ask me questions such as do I want his cum and was I his bitch? I moaned the whole time he pounded my ass. He was not really concerned about me or my satisfaction. His only concern was his own release, which came rather quickly and far too soon for me. He grunted and groaned as he fill the condom. Sadly he pulled out almost as fast as he started. It wasn't the greatest experience but I still loved my first time.

My most recent visit I tried the theater as I now didn't care who seen me suck cock or get fucked. I walked in and sat on the only couch in the theater. There was a black man sitting in a chair in the back of the room sucking a white man's cock. A rather large white cock as he drove it down the black man's throat gagging him every time. The white man was showing absolutely no sympathy for the mouth that he was literally fucking hard and deep. I watched as I stripped off my outer clothing. Part of me wanted to be done like that but part of me felt sorry for the black man even know he was not complaining. I watched as the white man picked up the pace even more and then buried his cock in the black man's throat and held it there as he unloaded in his throat. I was amazed as the black man who did not appear to be able to breathe but was not fighting to get the cock out of his mouth. When the white man finished he pulled his cock out as the black man cleaned his cock. The white guy tucked his cock away turned and smiled at me as he left the theater. The black man soon followed. There was only one other man in the theater and he was soon sitting just a few feet away from me, stroking his cock. Soon another tall white man walked into the theater. He saw me and walked right up to me and sat down next to me.

He pulled out his rather large cock, not as large as the previous white man that recently left but atleast 7 inches long. I reached over and stroked it for him as the other guy in the theater moved even closer, so that he could watch as I stroked the large cock. I leaned over and started sucking his cock. As it grew in my mouth, I stopped long enough to climb off the couch stroked the other man's cock a few strokes and then got on my knees to suck the large cock. I wiggled my ass in front of the other guy. He stuck a finger in my ass as I sucked the large cock. I could hear the other man get down behind me and began licking my balls and ass. It felt absolutely amazing and I moaned all over the large cock in my mouth.

When the guy behind me moved closer behind me and grabbed my hips, I quickly pulled off the large cock and told the stranger behind me that a condom is required if he was wanted to fuck me. I handed him a condom and watched him put it on. He lined up and slowly and gently started pushing into my ass as the man with the large cock grabbed my head and led me back to his wonderful cock. I happily complied. I was so happy to be split-roasted as they call it. Both holes being used at the same time like I was some fuck toy. I was a bitch in heat as far as they were concerned, and that's exactly how they treated me. I loved every second of it. I can't wait for my next visit.

As crazy as it seems -- just a few years ago I would have called you crazy to even consider being sexually active with another man. Now it's all I think about.