$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 01

Story Info
How far can service-based economy go?
4k words
4.49
6.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Welcome to a new series. The Collegeworld is unfortunately still on hiatus. After much soul searching I have decided to scrap the current 14k-word draft of the next chapter. The draft took a big detour away from what I believe is the core storyline and would work much better as either a separate story or a separate spinoff. I need to re-think my approach to the overall plot structure and that is going to take time and effort. I hope this new (shorter) series will get my creative juices flowing.

Second, I put this story in the Scifi & Fantasy category despite it being mostly contemporary. The reason is that even though the setting is only "near future", the world is very dystopian, even if in a relatively boring way. Let me know if you don't agree with the category and I will evaluate it for the next chapters.


"Welcome!" the waitress said. "Would you like to get started with a drink?"

"Yes, please," the man smiled back. "Can I get a rum and coke?"

"Of course. I'll be right back."

She started back toward the bar, and he admired her rear. This place was great, hiring mostly college students in need of extra money to pay for the astronomical tuition.

Less than two minutes later she was back with the drink. She was a beauty, her tight top highlighting her fit body while not looking too slutty to be in conflict with the pretty, innocent face. 20 years old, at most, and probably a natural blonde.

"Have you decided what you'd like to have?"

"I have, Luna" the man said, and looked at her chest where the name tag was located, though it wasn't the only thing he focused his eyes on. "Let's see," he continued. "I'd like to start with number 3, the Linguist's Breakfast, and then for the main course number 17, the Cowgirl Special."

"Sounds great! How would you like the Linguist's Breakfast?" the blonde replied.

"Full spread, pink side up."

"Certainly. Any dessert tonight?"

"No thanks, but actually let's also have another Cowgirl Special to go. It looks delicious," he said, looking into her eyes.

Her face twitched slightly, but her smile did not falter. "To go?"

"Yes, please. Is that a problem?"

"No, no problem. I will be back in a minute with your order. What kind of dressing would you like?"

"No dressing, please. Just as it is, natural like."

"Wonderful. Just a minute, sir."

As she turned the man felt himself growing stiff. He didn't believe he'd seen her before. She might be new. He wondered how long she'd last, given that service jobs were tough, especially for these young ones who hadn't grown up to have a solid work ethic. Maybe he should ask for her number to teach her a thing or two at another time.

His line of thought was interrupted as the waitress came back. She put a towel on the table in front of the man and sat on it, her open legs facing the man. She was fully nude, as ordered, and clean shaven.

"I hope you find it tasty, sir," she said, smiling.

"It looks absolutely delicious," he replied, and buried his face on her crotch. Unlike some customers he was a gentleman, with the emphasis on gentle. He started slowly, letting her natural arousal build up as he tasted her outer lips.

Only when her juices started to mix with his saliva did he move his tongue to her slit and started enjoying her fountain of youth, which was now flowing freely. Whether faking it or not she started enjoying the treatment vocally and dutifully kept her legs open through three separate orgasms (fake or not), despite the man knowing she must be getting sore.

"Damn, it was tasty," the man declared when he pulled his soaked face back to light.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," the waitress said, her smile looking almost genuine. "Are you ready for the main course?"

"More than ready," the man said, and unzipped his jeans. His XL-sized dick was wet from his precum and glistening in the bright lights of the diner, and he caught another waitress who was being plowed on the nearby table looking at it, eyes wide.

The blonde jumped down from the table, and the man noticed her take support from the table when she stood.

"Do you need a minute?" he asked.

"No, no, it's okay. Just two seconds, please," she said, taking a few deep breaths.

It was more than two seconds, but the man had been enjoying the appetizer so much that he didn't mind a bit of an extra wait. Finally, after a minute or so, the blonde pushed the folding table away to make room, and with her shaking legs, sat on the man's dick, her back facing him.

She was wet and warm, and the man considered taking his jeans off to avoid having to wash them later, but he always felt weird sitting on his bare ass in diners. He didn't want to risk getting another man's ass-disease, even if that was unlikely. His thoughts quickly drifted from laundry and ass-diseases to the blonde's rhythmic riding of his dick. Her depth wasn't very good and she was slow. At least the rhythm was stable.

"How is it so far?" she asked between gasps of air.

"Can you go a bit faster?" the man said in a kind voice. He knew it wasn't an easy job and despite being a paying customer he tried to keep in mind that the employees were only human.

"I will try, sir. I hope it is good enough."

She accelerated a bit, and the man leaned back and focused on admiring her tight ass. It was hypnotizing but what he really wanted to see was her tits. He'd been too focused on eating her pussy the best he could to remember to look closely. Luckily he'd ordered the special.

It couldn't have been more than five minutes when he started feeling a cautious tingle in his balls. Her pained panting together with the A++ ass were doing wonders, and he had been too busy to empty his balls the day before.

"Okay, you can turn now," he said, holding his Kegels to avoid a premature accident.

"Of course, sir," she said, and stood up slowly, dragging the man's dickhead against her inner wall until it popped out of her and onto his shirt. He'd have to wash it too, his co-workers would surely notice a precum stain in the morning meeting if he didn't.

Once fully standing she turned around and faced the man. Her pussy was red from all the hard work, and judging by the gratuitous wet streaks on her legs, also from enjoying her job. Her breasts were medium in size but firm and seemingly unaware of planet Earth's gravity.

The breasts started to approach the man's face, settling mere inches from his face once she sat on him again. She grabbed the purposefully placed metal bar behind the man's head to support herself and started to grind him. The man's lips closed around one of the small, pink nipples, and his hands landed on her magnificent ass. This time she let him penetrate deep, probably because there wasn't much choice, and the man thought he caught signs of discomfort on her face. Her speed wasn't good, again, but he decided to forgive her. At least this way he'd last a minute or two longer.

He was happy to let her do the work and focused on the buzzes of pleasure up and down his shaft, and the taste of the young nipple in his mouth. He wanted to kiss her, embrace her full, red lips, but that was not a part of the service here, and he respected it.

The riding continued and he was getting oh so close. He slapped her ass a few times, the universal sign for the last minute sprint, and she quickened the best she could. It wasn't much of an improvement, but it did the job. He squeezed her ass as hard as he could while his staff started pumping jizz into her. She slowed down and clenched her muscles, milking him as empty as possible. The scent of semen started spreading in the air and mixed with their sweat and her feminine smells to create the familiar after-sex coctail that was so prominent in these kind of businesses.

After the eruption she sat on him for a few moments, both of them drawing deep breaths. She waited too long. His softened penis slipped out of her, bringing with it a big clump of thick cum, which spread on his jeans.

"Now look at what you've done," he said more angrily than intended.

The blonde froze and looked at the mess on the man's crotch, swallowing.

"Everything all right here?" came a voice from behind the man. A bearded man with a big belly came to the man's view. "I'm the shift manager. Was the order unsatisfactory?" he said, looking at the naked girl with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh no, the order was good, maybe a bit inexperienced. But I thought it was the policy here to minimize the amount of cum on the customer's clothes. She waited too long before getting up and now look at this mess."

The manager looked at the man's crotch and saw the large spot of slime spreading on his jeans.

"Absolutely. Let me make it right, please," he said. "Would it be satisfactory for you to get your next three course order free of charge?"

"That's perfectly fine. Oh, I also have another order today, to go. Can I just use that voucher for that?"

"Nonsense. That one is free as well, of course. Let me just get your name for the free order for the next time."

The man gave his name, and the manager wrote it down on a pad. Given that the takeout portion is free, would you like to get the check now or have her process the payment after you're done?"

"Now is probably easier, thanks."

"Fantastic. Luna, I suggest you go get cleaned up and dressed, so you'll be ready to go with him when we're done with the check."

"Yes, Miguel," she said to the manager and turned away, not looking at the man or his slimy penis, which was still in full view.

"Well then. Are you paying with cash or card today?"

"Card."

"Fantastic. As you may know, we follow the federal guidelines about transparent pricing. Your appetizer has a price multiplier of 1, and your main course has a price multiplier of 1.6. According to the logs the appetizer lasted for seven minutes, rounding up, and the main course fifteen minutes. With her base salary of $2.13 per hour this comes down to 25 cents for the appetizer and 85 cents for the main course, for a total of one dollar and ten cents before the business overhead, which we have at 30%. Therefore, the total charge today will be 1 dollar and 43 cents."

"What a bargain, like always."

"We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, both physical and financial!"

"You know what, how about I add a tip on that," the man said after swiping his card on the reader. "It seems like a quiet night and she did work hard despite the mistake."

"Absolutely not. We have a strict policy prohibiting the staff from accepting tips after any complaints."

"Maybe just a small one? Say, two dollars."

The manager looked around and continued in a hushed voice. "Fine. It's her first week so she's still learning the ropes. You can give her one dollar, no more, once you're done with the takeout. And tell her that I told you that she can't say a word of it to anyone. Both me and her could get fired and you'd be barred for six months if the owners found out."

"Huh. Thanks for the heads up. Actually, let me go get cleaned up so I don't sticky the car seat."

"Sure thing. I'll tell Luna to wait for you near the door."

###

"Look, I didn't know the manager would hear me," the man said in the car after five minutes of awkward silence.

"No worries, sir. As per the new rules the manager always checks up on the customer after they are finished. You did nothing wrong."

"I feel bad. I didn't know it's your first week. I would have ordered something simpler."

"Nonsense," she said in an obviously fake cheerful tone. "Our staff is prepared to serve any combination of the menu items as per the customer's wishes."

"It's just me and you, Luna, and my place is still fifteen minutes away. Just talk to me like a regular human, none of that BS you've been told to say."

She looked at him for a while before nodding. "Okay. But really, you did nothing wrong. I was just not athletically prepared enough. It's my mistake, but I was just desperate to start the job as soon as possible."

"The manager forbade me from giving you a tip, but we agreed I can give you $1 extra after we're done. It can't be easy to survive on $2.13 an hour when the customers are billed only for the time actually used."

"No, it's not. But it's better than $0 an hour. The economy is tough. I hope it improves by the time I graduate."

"I sure hope so. My generation is fine, but I feel bad for you guys. At least you can live in a dorm, right? That's gotta be somewhat affordable."

"Honestly, the housing market is not that much fun, either. My rent is $6000 for a room, but luckily there's 12 of us to spread the cost."

"12?! How is that even possible?"

"Three level bunk beds. It's not that bad once you get used to it."

"With that price you should probably consider a regular apartment for the rest of your studies. You should be able to get something for much cheaper. I only pay $4000 for my two bedroom."

"I wish it was so simple. The university requires us to live in the dorms for the first three years. Something about school spirit, but I think it's mostly to get more money."

"You know what, I think you're right. I remember there was an article about that kind of stuff from another college a while ago."

"It's not easy," she replied after a moment, her voice quivering.

"I can only imagine. Look, we can see what we can do about the tip once we're done, okay? What the manager doesn't know can't hurt you or me, right?"

"No...no, I can't possibly accept. I just started, I can't start by breaking the rules."

"Let's talk about it later. We're here."

The elevator ride to the 18th floor was silent, as was the walk from the elevator to the man's door. Takeout orders were perfectly legal, but some people frowned on them because in some people's ignorant views it resembled prostitution, which was as illegal as it had ever been. To avoid trouble it was best to not talk shop in the public areas.

Once inside, the man directed Luna to sit on a couch.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"That's my line," she said smiling, but then her face turned into a frown. "Really, I don't want to be rude, but I was hoping I could serve the order and then go back. I'm hoping I can catch one or two more customers today."

"Yes, of course. How about in the bedroom, then?"

"Whatever you want, sir."

Luna was working as hard as she had been in the diner, but it took the man much longer to fire his load. He wasn't a young man any more, and despite being balls deep in young flesh he couldn't focus his thoughts on Luna's bouncing breasts. Only after he took charge and started ramming his dick into her harder than his gentle disposition usually preferred did he manage to deliver another spoonful or two of his goo inside that sweet vagina.

"Sorry, it took longer than I thought. You drained me pretty well during the first round."

"No worries, sir. It is our privilege to deliver the order exactly as the customer prefers, and there is no hurry to finish. Satisfaction takes precedence."

"Well, Luna, rest assured I am thoroughly satisfied. I really enjoyed the service tonight."

"May I use your restroom to clean up while I wait for transportation?"

"Of course, anything you want. How do the takeout servers actually get back, I've always wondered?"

"If it's close we can walk or take the monorail, but usually we wait for a delivery car that's delivering an order nearby and has a deal with our employer."

"Sounds smart. Well, the restroom is the first door on the right. I'll wait here until you're done."

"Thank you so much," she said, and turned her perfectly shaped ass to him.

###

"You okay? A rough customer?" the Asian woman sitting next to Luna said.

It took a while for her to reply. "No, he was sweet. But I messed up earlier and the takeout portion was for free. How the fuck am I supposed to survive on one dollar and ten cents for a fuck that took almost an hour."

"I'm sorry, sweetie," the Asian girl said. "I'm Ai Ai."

"Nice to meet you. Luna," Luna said.

"Takeout can be tough. The guys come slow during the second course and they don't tip as well as the ones that order delivery."

"Is that what you were doing?"

"Yeah," Ai Ai said, glancing at the driver in front of them. "Roger drove me from home to the customer, then we negotiated the time in advance with the customer, and then Roger came to pick me up."

"Do you mind if I ask how much you made?"

"It's not a secret or anything. It was for an hour and the rate is $2.13 per hour, so that's how much I got. The business takes another $1 or so that they use to pay Roger for his time. But this guy gave me a huge 500% tip."

"Holy fuck! 500%?"

"Yeah, he was a guy that I've served a few times before. $12 is not too bad for an hour of fucking. This time I edged him for half an hour and then made him explode with no movement, just using my pussy muscles. There must have been a gallon of cum. Then we just cuddled for another half hour. He's pretty cute and his wife is nice, so hopefully he'll make another order soon."

"Oh, his wife was there?"

"Sure, that's common. Most of the guys who can afford to order delivery are older and married."

"The wives don't get jealous?"

"No, why would they? It's no different from ordering food, after all. No matter how good your wife's cooking is, sometimes you just want something different. Also, sometime's the wife is just a terrible cook, and knows it."

"Okay, that's good to know. Makes sense, actually. So the wife just waits outside?"

"Sometimes, but often they want to watch. Make sure the guy doesn't kiss me or do anything else too romantic. It's a bit weird but who am I to judge."

"Yeah," is all Luna could think of.

Ai Ai's phone chimed. "Look, another delivery order. The issue with this is that unless they write in the note who they are I don't know anything about them. At least with the restaurant orders you see the guy before you go to their house and can refuse if it's really shady."

"Good point," Luna said. "I don't know if I would be brave enough to do what you do."

"Brave hasn't got anything to do with it. I just couldn't survive on just the restaurant wages. Anyway, we're back at the restaurant. Sorry to rush you but the customers tip better the faster I get there. Talk to you later, Luna!"

###

Much later that same night Luna finally closed her dorm room door behind her. The room was dark, but the cheap curtains let enough light in to see around. Most of the girls were sleeping behind the closed curtains the bunk beds came with. Maria, whose bunk was directly above Luna's, was reading lying down. Margaret, who was in the bunk nearest to theirs, on the other hand was masturbating relatively loud behind her curtains.

"Again?" Luna asked.

"Again," answered Maria. "She's really trying to make it work."

"How much money is she making doing that again?"

"She told me it's like 50 cents per hour, and only if she gets lucky with the viewers."

"Yeah, fuck this shit," declared Margaret. Moments later she opened her curtain and sat on the edge of the bed, legs hanging down. The flexible antenna of the remote-controllable vibrator was still poking out from her.

"It's just not worth it," she continued. "I mean if I'm going to fap anyway then I might as well get paid a bit, but it's just not a real source of income. Guys have so much access to real girls and actual sex nowadays that nobody pays for a camshow."

"Sorry," Luna said, trying to avoid looking at Margaret's bare pussy.

"Oh, I didn't mean you. You're just doing what you must. I blame the game, not the pieces."

"There's gotta be a better way to make money than with sex," Luna agreed. "I just don't know what. My mom tells me to get a retail job, but it's all automatic now. Same with fast food. I think she still thinks we live in an era when it's legal for women to drive since she keeps suggesting delivery jobs for me."

12