$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe starts his satisfaction research.
3.4k words
4.55
2.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The story continues and we are starting to have more action.


Later, Joe knocked the same intimidating door he had almost exactly two months earlier. The personal assistant was sitting behind her desk, fully clothed this time.

"He's with some administrative assistants, but he said you can go right in," she said with a flawless smile full of pearl-white teeth.

"Thanks," Joe thought, happy to avoid the embarrassment of his boss's boss being sucked dry. He always believed having your sexual tension relieved by your own employees was a recipe for disaster.

Joe stepped in to find the Associate President leaning very far back in his chair, being treated by two girls who looked to be barely out of high school. The one on top of his dick was a petite brunette. Her tight ass was pumping up and down, Archibald's wrinkled dick pumping in her stretched pussy. A ponytailed blonde was on her knees between Archibald's legs, sucking on his balls and fingering his asshole.

The Associate President tried to say something, but his mouth was full of the brunette's perky breast and Joe couldn't make out the words. He simply sat down and tried to look at anything but Archibald's eyes. Eventually he focused on the ass and pussy of the blonde. He could just about frame his vision in such a way that he didn't see any part of Archibald's genitalia.

Again, almost like clockwork, after two minutes the Associate President, a tit still in his mouth, gave a mumbling concert resembling a male water buffalo's mating call. Predictably, the brunette stopped her bouncing and was promptly pushed off by the empty-balled man. The blonde kept sucking on the balls for a few seconds more until Archibald pulled on her ponytail clear enough that she stopped. Without exchanging words both girls scurried out the door fully naked, white goo dripping down from the brunette's pussy onto the hardwood floor of the office.

"New assistants?" Joe asked after a while. Archibald had closed his eyes when he came, and hadn't opened them. Joe was worried the man had fallen asleep.

Luckily, the old eyes opened. "Rotational assistants, nothing permanent. The President decided to extend your idea to student-athletes and find a way for them to contribute academically in a way that would offer them alternatives to filling their course requirements."

"These were student athletes?"

"Did you see their asses? Can't get muscles like that without a few squats. You know my granddaughter is on the cheerleading team here, right? One benefit of this rotational system is that each office can target the opportunities to most suitable individuals. I picked Jasmin and Laura, or whatever their names were, after I went to watch my granddaughter's practice the other night. They're on the same team."

"Does your granddaughter know about that?"

"Joe, my friend, of course not. She has all kinds of feminist ideas that aren't really suitable for the real world. She's from a privileged background and doesn't understand that regular people have to put in the work to get ahead."

"I understand. So, I take it that you're happy with the addition of new assistants?"

"Absolutely. Joe, you're a fucking genius for coming up with the initial idea. It's a win-win. The coaches have reported that they expect better performance the upcoming season since the athletes don't need to take so many classes, and the top administrators get so much work done with empty sacks."

"And what about your old assistant? What's her name again by the way?"

"Her name? I don't know, never asked. I do use her occasionally. 18-year old bodies are great for my old eyes but the tonguework on that woman is out of this world. She can also do tricks with her pussy muscles that these youngsters can't even dream of. Honestly, I think she's happy to have most of the week off nowadays."

"Glad to hear it. So, what did you want to talk about today, sir?"

"Straight to the business. I like it, Joe, but let's hold off for a few more minutes. I think my dick is still twitching from that pussy that was way too tight for me, and I need full post-nut clarity for this."

"Of course, sir. Glad you found good help for today."

"Speaking of, how's your situation? You have your own assistant, don't you?"

"Unfortunately, no. Mrs. Sandhurst has forbidden all student employment in her office."

"That old hag. Just because she hasn't had any hormonal activity for the last 60 years doesn't mean other people don't. Nevertheless, you're going to like what I have to say. But first, should I ask the assistant to come and fix you up?"

The thought was appealing for Joe. Although the assistant wasn't quite as young as the freshmen she couldn't have been more than 25. She had more womanly curves than the hard and muscular cheerleaders, and had a very sweet face. And Joe did have quite a buildup in his system. But, it would have been so wrong for his boss to order an employee of his to serve him.

"Not at this time, but thank you for the offer."

"All right, I trust you know what you need and what you don't need. So, onto business then?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, given that you are the undisputed inventor of this wildly successful program, the President has authorized me to make you an offer. How would you like to work directly under me as the new Dean of Student Employment?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Who else?"

"I'm sure there must be others more qualified."

"And yet you're the one who came up with the idea. Listen, let's not imagine the program is perfect as it is. We need someone with a sharp mind to see what's working and what's not working, where the students are unhappy and also where their employers are unhappy. I can see this is the model for the future, and we need to make sure we get everything right."

"So, my job would be to interview students and faculty and so on?"

"Yes. Well, no. Of course you would have staff to do it. You'd just supervise it. Oh, and before I forget, the job would naturally also come with administrative assistants. Permanent, rotational, athletes or not, whatever you want. It's a very flexible program."

"Can I think about it?"

"Joe, I know you. You aren't going to say no. Mrs. Sandhurst is the most fucking hated boss on this entire campus. Maybe in the whole state. We can't fire her since the governor has mandated there needs to be one woman in the administrative positions at each university, but as a virile young man I can't imagine you enjoy working under her. So just take the fucking job."

"Okay, sir. I'll take it."

"I knew you would. Oh, and from now on you can't call me 'sir' any more."

"Got it, Archibald."

###

The corner office was at least four times as large as Joe's old one. Together with the office came a large salary boost. He had refused Archibald's demands to start by hiring an office full of workers. Then he'd rejected Archibald's second demand to at least get a few administrative assistants in the office to make him comfortable.

Instead, Joe wanted to start by getting a first-hand understanding of the different aspects of the student employment system, and which parts worked well. He had picked a few places at random for surprise visits. His role gave him broad authority to visit any location where student employment was taking place.

The first location on his list was an off-campus residential house. Fraternities had always been problematic for universities when it came to activities of sexual nature. There were constant complaints of harassment by members, sexual assaults of intoxicated students in their house parties, and overall questionable behavior. As such it was a relief for the university that the start of the residential assistant program did not increase any of these complaints, though most had hoped that it would actually decrease them. However, for the vast majority of houses there was no effect of any sort.

The one exception was a house called Alpha Alpha Alpha, for which all complaints had promptly fallen to zero. That could of course not be real, and Joe wanted to see how they managed to silence any complaints. Accurate reporting would be the cornerstone of measuring the program and Joe would have to uncover how people manipulated the reports before any progress could be made.

To find out what was really going on, Joe was waiting for the clock to hit 8:10 PM, parked outside the Triple Alpha house. At 8:10 PM, ten minutes after the current residential assistant's shift had started, he walked to the front door and opened it with the key he had been given by the maintenance office.

The front hall was empty and dark, but Joe followed the sounds and the light to the main hall. There, he encountered an amphitheater-like arrangement of seating, with a round pedestal in the center. On the pedestal was the residential assistant, her legs spread wide open. She was pleasuring herself slowly with some kind of a transparent toy.

The real shock was the audience. The men were all in their signature black blazers, but bottomless. Every single one of them had a dick in their hand. For many it was their own dick, but more than a few had swapped hands with whoever was sitting next to them.

Joe watched the show quietly from the shadows. The girl was skilled with the toy and took her time teasing the audience rather than focusing on mechanical in-out-movements. There was an impatient groan from the audience, and that caused the girl to promptly stop. She put the toy down, but didn't do anything to hide the view.

"Tommy, we have talked about this. You need to be patient," she said, pointing at a short guy with thick arms whose dick was being manhandled by a black guy sitting next to him.

"I'm so sorry, miss Margaret. Please forgive me and continue."

"That's not how it works, and you know it. Now, do tell me what you need to do."

"I need to bring you a beer."

"And?"

"And I need to put on the belt."

"And?"

"And I need to do your homework tonight."

"That's a good boy. Now, be fast with the beer and we might drop one day off from the belt wearing."

Joe watched in awe as the guy, his dick still rock-hard brought a cold beer for the girl on a golden tray, then went to a drawer next to a wall and took out a male chastity belt, forced his dick in it with more than one groan, and then gave the key to the girl.

"You're such a sweet boy, Tommy. Thank you for following instructions. Six days of belt it is, and I expect you to give me a nice, big load after that."

"Please, miss Margaret, can't we do five days? I can't survive six days. You're just too beautiful."

"Yes you can, Tommy, and yes you will. You need to become patient, especially now that you're paired with Deez. You can't rush it."

"Yes, miss Margaret."

"That's good. And now, what do you say before I continue?"

Tommy turned to face the rest of the brothers.

"I am sorry that my impatience has interrupted today's show. Please forgive me. I will do better with containing my frustration next time."

There were a few positive grunts from the audience, and Tommy sat down to his old spot and took hold of Deez's hard penis again.

The show continued and the girl went through a few different toys, before finishing with a loud orgasm and a massive two-feet squirt of clear liquid beyond the pedestal, all the way to the carpet.

"Now, as a reward for him massaging my scalp last night, Sergey gets to go first," she said and pointed at a young man with glasses and a huge dick. Sergey was handling his own dick and promptly accelerated for a few seconds before shooting a large splotch of jizz on his blazer. As soon as he was done Margaret pointed at another man in the audience, who repeated the same process. One by one she went through all of them, aside from Tommy, each emptying their loads either with their own hand or with their wank-partner's hand.

After they were all done someone shouted at plebes to bring out beers, and three younger-looking guys, all with blazers covered in jizz, got up and walked to the kitchen. Soon after everyone had a cold one in their hand, and the room was full of laughter and chatter. Joe decided to stay in the shadows and wait. Indeed, after Margaret, the girl, had finished her beer she got up and left the room. Joe walked behind her, not too close, and once they were in what looked like a spa section of the house he cleared his throat audibly.

"And who might you be?" Margaret said, not turning.

"Don't worry, I'm from the office of student employment. I am doing random evaluations of our student employees to understand what works and what doesn't. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

Margaret turned around, still fully nude, and smiled.

"Oh, you should have said so. Every once a while a brother is so horny that they try to follow me to see me wash myself, just so they can get a second load off."

"Uh, okay," Joe said, trying to not look at her nakedness.

"I'm happy to talk with you, but I need to get somewhere, so is it okay if we talk while I take a bath?"

"I'm happy to wait until you get dressed, and maybe drive you to wherever you need to go."

"Mr. School Official, I saw you watch the whole show, lurking in the shadows. I thought it's a janitor or a cook or something, since they do come watch sometimes, but it must have been you. As such there's no need for modesty, and I don't mind, anyway. Looking does no harm," she said as she descended into a bathtub that had been pre-warmed for her.

"Whatever works for you. Margaret, is it? So, how would you describe your satisfaction working here?"

"I get at least one orgasm every day and I get paid for it, so I guess I'm pretty satisfied."

"I meant more worker satisfaction rather than sexual, but I'm happy to hear you get your needs met."

"Well, work is fine. It's a bit repetitive but the boys are gentlemen, to my surprise. It seems they all have momma issues and they're just looking for someone to assert dominance over them. I try to mix it up with new rules and that kind of stuff but even for me there's only so much novelty you can get from masturbation."

"I understand. How about the hours? The pay?"

"Uh, I guess I already told you so I'm leaving now? Well, we have an arrangement. I work for like forty five minutes each day, but we have agreed that my scent in the room counts for a full eight hours per day. So they pay me for eight hours for less than one hour of work. It was their idea, mind you. So I would appreciate it if you didn't ruin this arrangement."

"Don't worry. Each employer can negotiate the working hours with the employee in whatever way they both feel is fair. And the pay?"

"The hourly wage is shit. I would get tired doing eight hours of this every day, but if I didn't, I couldn't afford my rent. How do the other students do it?"

"Frankly, I don't know. You're the first one I'm interviewing."

"I see. Well, my point is that paying minimum wage for what I'd call a skilled profession is too low. Surely the school could afford to raise the wage by a dollar or two."

"Thank you for your candid feedback. Based on what I saw I think the employer side is happy as well. How about that guy, Timmy?"

"Tommy? He's a sweetheart. He writes me letters about how he has dreams about me spanking him. He acts tough but he's harmless. He's enjoying the cage, believe me."

"I take your word. Well, Margaret, I thank you for your time. I will be off now."

"Actually, you said something about giving me a ride. I'll be done in just a few minutes."

"Of course. I'll wait outside."

"You're sure you don't want to watch?" she said looking at his enlarged crotch and rubbing her soapy breasts.

"You're very attractive, but I'm sure. Thank you for the offer, though."

Joe hurried outside with his painful erection. He went to the car and drove it directly outside the fraternity house's entrance, and started writing down notes until Margaret knocked on the window.

Soon they were driving back to the dormitories. The building was very tall and during the short ride Joe learned that Margaret lived with many other female students. He was also surprised to learn that the dorms were all female, nowadays. Few male students went to college any more due to the extremely high costs and lack of good employment options. It was just so much easier to make money without a degree nowadays, so the only ones who went were the ones who already had six-figure salaries guaranteed by the networks of their dads. People still expected consultants and financial advisors to have degrees, after all.

###

"Welcome home, Dominatrix Margaret," came a sound from behind a book.

"Thanks, Maria," Margaret replied.

"How was your day?"

"Pretty normal. Only one cage today. And I only got off once. So don't mind if I need to rub one off later."

"You know we don't."

"Oh, there was this guy. Someone from the school. He watched my whole show and then wanted to interview me afterward?"

"Oh? What did he want?" said Luna who was also reading.

"Just talk about student employee satisfaction and stuff like that. He was cold, though. I tried to seduce him a little bit but he didn't go for it."

"Gentlemen. What a rare breed in today's world," said Maria.

"Honestly, you should re-consider getting a job, Maria," Margaret said. "You might meet one of these gentlemen yourself."

"No thanks. I heard your stories from the job fair. Besides, you know I'm Catholic. They get a bit weird about this whole service industry thing."

"I can understand staying a virgin but there's a lot you can do that doesn't involve stiff objects traveling up your birth canal. Like what Luna is doing."

"I agree with Margaret. That credit card scheme can't last forever," Luna said.

"Look guys, there's something I've been meaning to talk about. Since the rest are all out, I might as well say it now."

"Uh oh. Are you in trouble?"

"Not yet, but you're right. The interest rates went up, which changed my timeline dramatically. I can't make it even past this year."

"Maria! You should have told us earlier!"

"I know, but I'm looking at other options. There's this thing called peer-to-peer lending. They just need this weird collateral for any loans."

"Like what?"

"For the smallest loans they just need you to send them a nude of you and your government ID. The idea is that if you don't pay then they will send that photo to your family."

"That's horrible!" Luna said.

"It's pretty genius, actually," Margaret added.

"For higher tier loans you need progressively harder stuff. First it's a hand masturbation video, then a dildo video, then a sex video, then a sex video with one of their partners, and so on."

"And how are you supposed to do any of that? Even we haven't ever seen you naked."

"I know, I know, I'm working on it."

"It's just me but if I would have to choose between licking some scientist pussy or having sex on video and risking it being sent to my mom, I'd be on my knees between those juicy doctoral legs all day," Margaret said.

"No lez, but me too," Luna said.

"You guys say that like that's the typical job that's available. Most of the researchers are guys who just want to empty their balls in you. And I don't know if I could do that."

"A job is what you make of it. I bet you would have said the same about Triple Alpha," Margaret said.

"I still don't understand how you did it, but I bet they wouldn't do it for anyone who wasn't as confident," Maria said.

"I get it, but seriously, you need to think of something before you send any loan shark any nudes."