2 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You start on Monday?" Ashley smiled and returned Tiffany's hug.

"Thank you so much," Tiffany squealed and kissed Ashley on her lips.

With a second kiss, Tiffany dashed back into the kitchen. She prattled that she was making her enchilada pie for supper; it was her favorite dish; would Ashley please, pretty please make the root beer drop cookies, please?

Ashley quickly whipped up the batter, covered it and placed the large bowl into the refrigerator. Lady watched the ballet of the two women trying to cook in the kitchen at the same time with mild interest.

Getting out of Tiffany's way, Ashley went and turned her computer on. She quickly read her emails and nodded with satisfaction. She then responded to Savannah's reply.

"Supper!" Tiffany screamed out and Ashley shook her head, smiling at Tiffany's enthusiasm.

While they ate the delicious, spicy meal, the cookies baked. Then, while Ashley cleaned the pots and pans from dinner, Tiffany chomped her way through four of the large cookies.

"All right, need to get ready," Ashley said, hanging the saucepan from its hook.

"Oh?" Tiffany asked, swallowing her bite of cookie.

"Uh huh, got a date," Ashley said. "Meeting her at The Petal."

"The Petal? The..." Tiffany asked, then lowered her voice to a whisper. "...lesbian bar?"

"You can say the word out loud," Ashley said. "Yes, the lesbian bar. Tiffany, I'm gay. Surely you figured that out by now, hmm?"

"Well, I uh yeah," Tiffany admitted, blushing hotly.

"Anyway, met her on-line; we're going get together, do a little getting to know one another, see what happens," Ashley said excitedly and left the kitchen.

"Oh, what?" Tiffany asked when Lady let out a meow. "What? You want a cookie too? Well, you can't have one. No ma'am. Cookies are for humans, not little kitty cats."

Tiffany put the rest of the cookies into a decorative jar that Ashley had on her counter. She then went into the den and turned on the television.

A few moments later, Ashley showed up in the doorway of the den. Tiffany looked over and did a double-take.

The dress was made of red leather. The top was a strip of red leather that went across Ashley's large breasts, with a large brass ring that joined top to bottom. The bottom was a red leather skirt that drooped across Ashley's hips. The skirt ended at mid-thigh and hung low, showing Ashley's hip bones. When she turned, Tiffany could see the very beginning of Ashley's butt crack.

"Ashley, you, that's obscene!" Tiffany blurted out.

"Hope so," Ashley giggled.

Ashley's brown curls had been tousled, looking more like a mop than her usual soft style. Her makeup was on quite heavy, almost slutty in appearance. Tiffany just shook her head in wonder at the transformation from Ashley the professional woman to Ashley the lesbian whore.

As Tiffany watched, Ashley opened a small closet to the left of the fireplace. Tiffany looked on with interest; she'd never even noticed that door before.

"Toodles," Ashley said cheerfully as she slipped a beige overcoat on, covering her quite revealing outfit from sight.

With an air kiss, Ashley was gone. Tiffany sat, no longer paying any attention to the television program. Then, she got to her feet and walked over to the bar.

"Vodka, vod... Here we are," Tiffany said.

She made herself a stiff drink and dropped a few cherries into her drink. Then she switched the television off and sat, sipping her drink.

Lady came into the den and butted her head against Tiffany's hand. With an exaggerated sigh of annoyance, Tiffany got to her feet and fetched the small bag of treats.

Drink finished, cat slightly satiated, Tiffany went upstairs and slipped into her camisole and panty set. A glance at the slightly darkening window and her bedside clock told Tiffany it was just too damned early for bed, so she padded back downstairs.

Twenty minutes into her second drink, the front door flew open. Tiffany did not have time to react to the sudden opening but did jump when the door was loudly slammed shut. Tiffany did not have time to say anything before Ashley's five inch heels were thundering up the stairs.

Tiffany jumped a second time when she heard Ashley's bedroom door slam shut. She sat, unsure of what to do.

"Grow a spine, Tiffany," the blonde muttered to herself and got to her feet.

"Go away! Please, Tiffany, just... Go away," Ashley screamed when Tiffany softly knocked on the door.

"Spine, Tiffany, spine," Tiffany said and tried the knob.

Ashley had not locked the door. Tiffany swung the door open and stepped into the dark room.

"Did you hear me?" Ashley screeched.

"Heard you, Jesus, whole building heard you," Tiffany said and approached the bed.

"Get, Tiffany, get out!" Ashley sobbed.

Tiffany located Ashley, now sitting up on the bed. She wrapped her arms around Ashley, even as Ashley savagely shoved at her.

"No," Tiffany ordered, managing to lock her arms around Ashley's struggling form. "No, come on, talk to me. Tell me, what happened?"

"Nothing, all right, nothing happened," Ashley screamed, struggling against Tiffany.

Tiffany pushed her lips against Ashley's forehead. She held onto the struggling woman and placed another soft kiss to Ashley's forehead.

With a wail, Ashley wrapped her arms around Tiffany and clung to her. Tiffany unlocked her arms and rubbed her small hands up and down Ashley's back. She whispered soothing sounds into Ashley's ear.

"Stupid. I'm so stupid," Ashley babbled into Tiffany's neck.

"No you are not. Sometimes we make bad choices, but that does not make us stupid," Tiffany soothed.

Tiffany again kissed Ashley's forehead. Ashley snuggled against Tiffany. Tiffany gently kissed Ashley's lips, then gave her a second kiss to her lips.

"Now, come up, let's get your jammies on and then we'll get under these covers and you can tell me all about it," Tiffany whispered.

Ashley softly nodded her head. Tiffany gave her a third kiss to her lips and helped Ashley out of the bed.

"Let me go wash my face," Ashley mumbled.

"Please do; you look like a clown," Tiffany thought, but said nothing.

Ashley stepped into her bathroom. Tiffany heard running water, then heard it stop. A moment later, she heard Ashley's feet scuffling across the thick carpet. She sat down on the edge of the bed as Ashley blindly stumbled about in the bedroom.

"Here they are," Ashley mumbled.

A moment later, Tiffany heard the closet door make a clunk, then heard Ashley's feet again. She got to her feet and reached out for Ashley.

"God, how you get it so dark in here?" Tiffany asked when she felt Ashley's arm.

"Black out curtains; there's a street light right outside the window," Ashley actually giggled.

"Now, Ash, what happened?" Tiffany asked, pulling Ashley toward the bed.

"Ashley. Told you, I hate..." Ashley protested.

"Shut up. It's just us, its pitch black in here, no one's ever going hear me call you 'Ash,'" Tiffany murmured, pulling the fluffy comforter back.

Tiffany wiggled underneath the thick comforter, pulling Ashley into the bed with her. She bounced over until she determined she'd left enough room for Ashley.

"God, I don't even know where to start," Ashley mumbled, laying down in her large, comfortable bed.

"Start with what happened tonight," Tiffany said, gently touching Ashley's face. "I mean, good God! Left here, looked like you were walking on air you were so happy. Then next thing I know, you're storming in here, breaking doors all over the place."

"I, I'm gay," Ashley started.

"Know that," Tiffany said.

"Shush, all right?" Ashley ordered.

Tiffany again gently touched Ashley's face, then gently kissed Ashley's lips.

"No, no, guess I need go back little bit," Ashley said.

Ashley told Tiffany her tale, her deep, dark secret. Tiffany was glad for the blackout curtains; her mouth hung open in shock. Ashley Dunn, the calm, controlled woman, the one that everyone believed to be so heartless was actually a lesbian submissive.

"And then I had to fire you; Tiffany, you have no idea how hard that was," Ashley murmured, snuggling closer to Tiffany.

"Wasn't all that easy for me either," Tiffany agreed.

"And I'm just so God damned tired of, God, I've always got to be so much in charge, just got to always be in control, can't let a single crack ever show," Ashley went on.

Tiffany pressed her lips to Ashley's forehead and Ashley burrowed into Tiffany's neck. Tiffany held Ashley, gently rubbing Ashley's back. A second kiss to Ashley's forehead made Ashley start talking again.

Tiffany listened as Ashley described the feeling that she was about to crash, plummet into a deep depression. Ashley's depressions usually came out in anger, even cruelty.

"So, I go on-line; I'm looking for someone to grab me, someone slap me, tell me what to do," Ashley confessed. "God, just let someone else be in charge for a little while, someone else tell me what to do."

"And?" Tiffany coaxed.

"And, and she, God damn it! All this fucking bitch was doing was trying get a lesbian for her husband to fuck," Ashley snarled bitterly, tensing up in Tiffany's arms. "Believe that? They fucking get off on making lesbians fuck him."

"So, what were you hoping would happen?" Tiffany asked, gently touching Ashley's face again.

"God, you know, I mean, make me eat her, make me lick her ass, and you know, nasty bitch probably wouldn't clean herself too good," Ashley said. "Make me play with myself, but won't let me cum until she's ready."

"What else?" Tiffany asked.

"Slap me, pull my hair, maybe even use a belt on me if I don't do a good job of cleaning her pussy with my tongue," Ashley admitted.

"That uh, you, uh, under your bed, there was a..." Tiffany said.

"Huh? Oh, oh, the strap on," Ashley said. "Yeah, make me get it good and wet, then fuck me hard with it."

"How would I know if I was hurting you?" Tiffany asked.

"Superstition," Ashley said. "My safe word is 'superstition.' I say superstition, we stop."

She buried her head in Tiffany's neck again. Tiffany kissed Ashley's forehead and rubbed Ashley's back.

"I screamed 'Superstition!' minute I saw that fat mother fucker, but she just laughed and slapped me," Ashley snarled bitterly. "Slapped me and told me I needed to fuck him and do a good job of it."

"Shh, shh, you're not there. You're here, you're in your bed, you're safe, you're here with me," Tiffany soothed.

She pressed her lips to Ashley's lips again. Ashley returned the kiss.

Then Tiffany opened her mouth. She licked gently at Ashley's lips.

"Tiffany, what? What are you..." Ashley asked.

"Shut up, Ash, shut up and kiss me," Tiffany ordered.

"What?" Ashley asked, confused.

"Do I need to get my belt?" Tiffany ordered, using a handful of Ashley's hair to pull the woman's face close. "I said kiss me."

After a long moment, Ashley murmured, "Yes ma'am."

The two women kissed. Tiffany sucked forcefully on Ashley's tongue, then thrust her own tongue into Ashley's mouth. She jerked lightly on Ashley's hair as they kissed.

"Very good, my little Ash," Tiffany cooed, running her fingernails from Ashley's face to her throat.

"Thank you, Miss Tiffany," Ashley said.

"Are you any good at sucking titty?" Tiffany asked, reaching into the front of Ashley's pajama top, raking fingernails over Ashley's large breasts.

"Yes, Miss Tiffany, I love sucking titty," Ashley enthused.

"Well?" Tiffany ordered.

"Yes, Miss Tiffany," Ashley said, easing the hem of Tiffany's camisole top up. "Thank you, Miss Tiffany."

Tiffany's breasts were a generous handful on her slim swimmer's frame. Most men just grabbed them, squeezed them, paying scant attention to her light pink areolae, hard little nipples.

Ashley did love sucking on breasts. She massaged Tiffany's left breast while her mouth kissed and licked and nibbled around Tiffany's right breast. When she reached Tiffany's nipple, Ashley used her tongue to rasp over the nub, back and forth until it was almost painful. Then Ashley blew warm breath over the nipple before pulling it into her mouth.

When Tiffany was close to orgasm from Ashley's attention to her right breast, Ashley suddenly switched to Tiffany's left breast.

"Yes, my little Ash, oh yes," Tiffany moaned in pleasure.

"Thank you, Miss Tiffany," Ashley murmured happily.

"Would you like to lick my pussy?" Tiffany cooed. "Hmm? Would you like to taste my pussy, suck my pussy until I come?"

"Yes, Miss Tiffany," Ashley moaned, rubbing her thighs together.

"Maybe. We'll see," Tiffany said, pushing her breast toward Ashley.

Tiffany was unable to keep up the charade for long; she was not a dominant personality. When she was sure she was about to orgasm from Ashley's titty sucking, she pulled Ashley up again.

"Mm," Tiffany moaned into Ashley's mouth as they kissed.

She then gently touched Ashley's face with her hands and kissed her again. Tiffany began to unbutton Ashley's soft top

Tiffany almost admitted that she had never done this before; she had never been with another woman before. Instead, she used her fingernails to rake at Ashley's heavy breasts. Her thumbnails traced around Ashley's large areolae, then flicked at Ashley's hard nipple.

"Uh!" Ashley sucked in a gasp.

"Aw, my little Ash," Tiffany cooed. "Did that hurt?"

"No, Miss Tiffany," Ashley moaned, thrusting her chest forward. "Please do it again."

Instead, Tiffany bent her head and gently suckled at Ashley's left nipple. Her tongue rasped back and forth around the hard nub while she applied gentle suction.

"Oh, Tiffany," Ashley moaned, arms cradling Tiffany's head.

Tiffany bit down hard on Ashley's nipple. Ashley gasped out as Tiffany pulled on the nipple, stretching Ashley's breast away from her rib cage.

"What?" Tiffany barked, releasing the nipple. "What did you call me?"

"Uh, Miss Tiffany?" Ashley asked,

"No, you called me Tiffany," Tiffany growled, pinching Ashley's nipple. "You know my name is Miss Tiffany."

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry Miss Tiffany," Ashley shuddered.

Tiffany again softly touched Ashley's face. She kissed Ashley's lips, then her throat, then her chest.

"Oh," Ashley moaned in pleasure as Tiffany began to suckle her other nipple.

Tiffany found the texture of Ashley's areole, her nipple to be rubbery. With her tongue, she was able to feel each wrinkle, the bump of Ashley's crinkled areole. Tiffany could feel Ashley's hard nipple flick back and forth as she rasped her tongue over it.

Tiffany could taste Ashley's perfume. From the doorway of the den, she had not smelled Ashley's musk perfume. Now, in the confines of the bedroom, her nearly nude body pressed against Ashley's nearly nude body, Tiffany could smell the intoxicating aroma of the perfume. She could taste the bitter alcohol and chemical taste of the perfume on Ashley's flesh.

"Oh, Tiffany," Ashley moaned, shuddering in pleasure.

Tiffany almost laughed. It was obvious that Ashley was hoping to have her nipple bitten. Ashley was hoping for punishment.

"What'd I tell you?" Tiffany barked, then bit down on Ashley's nipple.

"Ugh, oh God, oh Miss Tiffany, I'm sorry," Ashley whined as Tiffany pulled Ashley's breast away from Ashley's rib cage.

"No, no, that was twice," Tiffany snapped.

But Tiffany didn't know what to do to 'punish' Ashley. She was not a dominant personality. This was her very first time playing the role of dominant. This was her first time with another woman.

When she had been younger and had used a bad word, Tiffany's 'Uncle Conrad' had pulled her shorts and panties down and had slapped her on her buttocks, hard. Her mother had watched, face hard.

"Need to learn, don't be saying them words," her mother had said when Tiffany complained about her allowing her boyfriend to spank her.

"No, no, you need to learn," Tiffany snapped, tugging at the waistband of Ashley's pajama bottom.

"Yes ma'am," Ashley meekly agreed, wiggling out of pajama bottom.

Sitting up, a stack of pillows behind her, Tiffany pulled Ashley across her thighs. She softly rubbed Ashley's compact backside, marveling in the softness of Ashley's flesh, the tautness of Ashley's buttocks.

Tiffany could feel the heat emanating from Ashley's pussy as she dipped her hand lower, down to where buttocks and thighs met. She could also smell Ashley's excitement, a heady, musky smell.

The slap stung Tiffany's hand. Ashley let out a whimper, then tensed, waiting for the next swat.

Tiffany was sure her hand hurt much worse than Ashley's buttocks after delivering her tenth blow. She gently rubbed Ashley's heated buttocks, entwining her fingers in Ashley's curly hair.

"What is my name? What is my proper name?" Tiffany asked, jerking on Ashley's hair.

"Miss Tiffany," Ashley murmured.

"That's right, my little Ash," Tiffany agreed, continuing to rub Ashley's buttocks.

Tiffany then dipped her hand between Ashley's thighs and found Ashley's wet slit. Ashley screamed and shook in orgasm when Tiffany suddenly thrust three fingers into Ashley's pussy.

"Oh, my little Ash, did you just cum? Did you just cum without my permission?" Tiffany cooed, finger fucking Ashley through her grunting, thrashing orgasm.

"Oh God, it was just, Tiff, Miss Tiffany, I didn't expect you to do that," Ashley defended.

"Mm hmm!" Tiffany cooed. "Well, what do you think we should do about that, hmm?"

"I, I don't know," Ashley groaned as Tiffany pulled her fingers from Ashley's pussy.

Tiffany brought the coated fingers to her nose and smelled them. She knew what her own pussy smelled like, tasted like. She'd tasted her own pussy on the cocks of her boyfriends.

Tiffany sucked her fingers clean and nodded her head in satisfaction. Ashley's pussy had a heady, musky taste, but it was not a strong taste, it was not an unpleasant taste.

"My little Ash, do you like licking ass?" Tiffany cooed.

"Oh no ma'am, ass is dirty," Ashley whimpered.

"If I tell you to lick my ass, really lick it good, get your tongue way up in there, are you going to say your safe word?" Tiffany asked, combing her fingers through Ashley's thick curly hair.

"No ma'am," Ashley admitted.

"And you'll do a good job?" Tiffany asked, now raking her fingernails along Ashley's scalp.

"Mm, yes ma'am," Ashley cooed.

Tiffany pulled Ashley up by a handful of hair. She kissed Ashley's lips then lightly bit down on Ashley's bottom lip.

"You better lick my ass good, you hear?" Tiffany snapped, releasing her hold on Ashley.

"Yes ma'am, Miss Tiffany," Ashley promised as Tiffany rolled onto her knees.

Ashley reached out and pulled Tiffany's panties down to her knees. Then she kissed Tiffany's buttocks. She nuzzled each butt cheek for a moment, also using her hands to softly, gently rub Tiffany's compact backside.

Tiffany's head was whirring, buzzing. There was a roaring in her ears that had been there from the moment she'd pulled Ashley to lie in bed with her. The pleasure Ashley's touches and kisses were bringing to her had drowned out the buzzing and whirring in Tiffany's head.

With Ashley's hot breath blowing across her overheated flesh, though, with Ashley's tender touches to her backside, the roaring was back with a vengeance.

"Ah!" Tiffany gasped out as Ashley's tongue lapped at her tightly crinkled rosebud.

"Oh," Tiffany moaned as Ashley used her hands to pull Tiffany's buttocks apart, worming her tongue into Tiffany's anus.

"Mm," Tiffany moaned as Ashley's tongue pushed into her.

"Mm," Tiffany heard Ashley moan as Ashley's tongue slobbered all around Tiffany's anus.

Tiffany let Ashley lick and slobber over her anus for a moment before sitting back.

"My little Ash, have you learned your lesson?" Tiffany demanded.

"Yes Miss Tiffany," Ashley agreed.

"No coming until I tell you, right?" Tiffany said, wiggling her panties down and off her legs.

1...345678