2 Broke Girls - Herding Cats Ch. 12

Story Info
Caroline is a good girl, but Max is a whore.
3.6k words
4.38
4.6k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

Caroline shifted her gaze to Max. "Has he been other places with you?"

"Has he not with you?"

"I fucked her mouth," Brad admitted.

"But you haven't fucked my ass yet," Max pointed out. "Even though you said you would."

"I've only fucked Caroline once," Brad said. "I feel like we should do that again before there are any more sideshows. She keeps being such a good girl and, as I said, that has to be rewarded."

"But you reward Max for being a whore?" Caroline asked.

"Because she is a whore," Brad shrugged. "I could bend her over this table right now and fuck her—she'd love it."

"I wouldn't!" Max protested to Caroline unconvincingly.

"No, I wouldn't!" Caroline said. "Wait, wouldn't I?"

Brad just looked at her daringly.

"I mean... I don't think we should let the food get cold and I really think we should finish up with the contract..."

"Max, sit on my lap," Brad ordered.

Max obediently got up and moved to sit on Brad's knee.

"I'd sit on your lap!" Caroline gasped.

"But you're not," Max pointed out.

"I can't believe I fucked you."

"I fucked you."

"Lot of that going around."

Max opened her mouth to say something further, but Brad cut her off—"Shut up, whore." And he pulled her into his lap, biting her exposed neck.

Caroline gazed into Max's eyes as she came.

Max felt Brad's prick like a crowbar between her buttocks, the burgeoning head boiling her asshole. It burned too, burned to have something inside it, and once again she wanted to be ass-fucked as much as she had when Brad had offered last night.

Even feeling the size of Brad's cock—Max didn't care. She wiggled her ass, resigning herself to the possibility of Brad destroying her hole, rendering her unable to sit down or walk without limping for God only knew how long.

In fact, Max liked the sound of that. Maybe Caroline, soft touch that she was, would wait on her while she recovered from being her boyfriend's cum dumpster. Max had helped whip Caroline into a pretty good waitress—and she'd always looked good in the outfit...

Caroline stood up. Then she climbed onto the table, crossing it on all fours to get to her boyfriend, fucking her best friend, and her best friend, coming in her boyfriend's lap. She felt a surge of jealousy, but almost instantly it gave way to lust. There was no reason for her to envy Max. She could get Brad to make her come too. She could even make Max come, like she had last night.

Only Max had already come, not even from being fucked, from being bitten. She really was a whore. A good person, a great friend, but—that other thing too.

Caroline didn't know if she wasn't a whore, but she knew she wasn't Max. Not yet, at any rate.

Caroline kissed Max—she didn't know why, maybe sitting in Brad's lap made her closer—and then she kissed Brad, although she still smelled the perfumed scent of Max coming off her sweaty body like the smell of rain after a hard thunderstorm.

Then Max kissed her cheek and somehow that ended her kiss with Brad, because he kissed her other cheek next. Caroline was turning right to left, like a dog being called to by two masters, because Max kept kissing her and Brad kept kissing her, neither showing any sign of stopping until she felt something wet under her knee.

Caroline stopped kissing both of them. "I think I'm kneeling in the ham glaze," she said.

"Why'd you bring it to the table?" Max asked her.

"Are you not supposed to?"

"Not if you're planning to have a threesome on the table!"

"I wasn't planning to—it was spontaneous."

"And they call me a whore," Max muttered.

"Hey, you started the threesome, I just wanted to join in."

"If you have to join in, it's not a threesome."

Caroline straightened up, crossing her arms and adopting a high-and-mighty tone not wholly in keeping with one of her knees being on top of a bowl of ham glaze. "If it's with my boyfriend, it's automatically a threesome—sometimes I'm just absent."

"So when it's just the two of you, you think of me?" Max demanded.

Caroline didn't answer, but her cheeks flashed a bright shade of red.

"Ohmigawd, you totally do! Caroline, you big dyke, how'd it take me so long to fuck you?"

Caroline took her kneecap out of the ham glaze and blotted it with a napkin. "Can we change the subject please?"

"How about we get the contract signed?" Brad suggested. He looked at the second napkin Caroline was applying to her kneecap. "And maybe we should do it in the living room."

They refilled their wine glasses and went to the living room. Brad sat on the couch, not that there were many other places to sit, and Caroline sat close to his side. She felt a warm, companionable sense of togetherness and it was only multiplied when Max sat down on the other side of him.

"Want me to sit next to you instead?" Max asked Caroline. Then she made a V with her fingers and rolled her tongue between it.

The sense of togetherness diminished.

Brad put his arm around Caroline's shoulders and she breathed a deep sigh. It was weird how long she'd known Max and yet how fraught their dynamic could be. She supposed she'd known Brad longer, technically, but the boy she'd babysat was so different from this man he'd become.

Still, it was so easy with him. He treated her like a good girl... praised her... told her ever-so-gently what to do... Caroline wondered if it was that way with Max. If Brad treating her like a whore, ordering her around and doing whatever the hell they did behind closed doors, was simple and clean to Max.

Maybe it was something she should try with Max, the next time they were intimate... having one of their threesomes without Brad...

"Are there any stipulations you want added to the contract?" Brad asked, his fingers lazily feeling the softness of Caroline's upper arm and the little traces of well-exercised muscle detectable when she wasn't flexing.

"If you're getting anything in writing, it should be that he has to go down on you at least once a week," Max quipped.

"Max!"

"Or maybe he has to do all the chores for a week if he puts it in the wrong hole 'accidentally'." Max gave Brad a cheery grin. "You can just come to me for that sort of thing. Caroline has enough trouble getting around on those stilts of hers without someone putting a canyon in her ass..."

"I have trouble getting around? You sit more than anyone I know!"

"You'd sit too if your jugs were as heavy as these."

Caroline clapped her hands together, a bright smile on her face. "We could get Chestnut back!"

Max pouted. "And here I thought you were smiling just thinking about my jugs..."

"Ladies, ladies." With his other hand, Brad patted Max's thigh. "You do know you don't have any leverage, right?"

"Sure we do," Caroline retorted. "You want to buy our business, right? You have to pay what we want for it."

"It's not exactly a seller's market for cupcake shops, now is it? I'm the money. You want my patronage. So if anyone's going to put some stipulations on the contract, it'll be me. Why do you think I brought it up?" Brad laid his head against Caroline's. "Although I remember how much you like your horse. Maybe for your birthday."

"Shit, Caroline, I told you we shouldn't sleep with him. Now we don't have anything to bargain with," Max teased. "Guess you're going to have to take it up the ass after all."

"Brad wouldn't ask for a thing like that!" Caroline insisted, taking the prospect too seriously to realize Max was joking. "And Max is right, we are already sleeping with you. What more could you ask for?"

"To sleep with you again," Brad said.

"I like your priorities," Caroline cooed, turning to kiss his cheek.

"I'm serious. The first time, I seduced the two of you. Now I kind of like the thought that you're unwilling. That you have to submit. It's an unorthodox way of doing things. I think usually we'd have the 'lie back and think of England' stuff first, then you'd come to like it. But I suppose that's modernity for you. We'll just have to do it this way, as counterintuitive as it is."

"You're serious," Caroline realized.

"I did say I was," Brad reminded her.

"Role-playing already?" Max asked. "Damn, Caroline, what kind of pussy did you give him? Second date and he's already busting out the sex games!"

"Call it what you will. But before I sign the contract, one of you is going to submit to me. I'll let you decide which." Brad stood up, the absence of his body causing Caroline and Max to tumble into the middle of the couch before they righted themselves. "While I go get some more wine."

When he left the room, his absence electrified the space. His words lingered after him, seeming to echo. Neither woman had any doubt that when he got back, he'd expect one of them to surrender herself.

Caroline sprang up like a weed, like the vacuum he'd left behind had sucked her to her feet. "I can't believe it! He wants one of us to sleep with him!"

"One of us?" Max repeated.

"Oh, you think it's you?" Caroline asked sourly.

"I think it's both of us."

"Is that an option?"

"Caroline, re. Lax."

Max stood, groaning under the weight that wine and dinner had put on her. Her breasts really did put a load on her, even if it was worth it for how helplessly Caroline looked at her when she stretched her back. Even in a full-blown Channing-out, Caroline had to notice the girls...

"He's just doing this to fuck with you. It's part of his whole good girl/bad girl routine. It's like his love language. He knows you get off on this."

"I do not!" Caroline protested. "It's just... biology. Penises and vaginas and clitorii..."

"That's the plural of clitoris?" Max asked.

"If I came with him—which I'm not confirming I did—it's because he has a big dick and he knows how to use it, not because I'm living out some fantasy of being dominated by a strong, confident millionaire..."

"Really? Because you always struck me as being too neurotic to enjoy sex. And all that bondage shit would get through to you without you worrying about how your favorite nun feels about it."

Caroline raised a hand to her mouth. "Sister Rhea..."

"Don't sweat it. I'll fuck him, we'll sign the contract, and the next time he bangs you, he'll give you some foreplay business about how good I was in bed. Trust me, it's nothing new. I've had so many guys fuck me while asking me if I don't wish I was a natural blonde like you..."

"That is... wait, so many guys... wait, how did they know I was a natural blonde?"

"Now I'm not allowed to talk about you behind your back? Stop being ridiculous." Max smiled to herself. "Seriously, stop being ridiculous and I won't have anything to talk about."

Caroline heaved a sigh. "You're not helping. And I do mean that, you're not helping. Clearly, he wants to fu... to make love to me. That's why he's pulling this business with the contract. It's the whole fantasy of possessing an unobtainable object," she waxed poetically.

"I'm not unobtainable?" Max demanded.

"Maybe on a weekday," Caroline allowed. "I'll make a show of being reluctant, pretend I don't want to, he'll make me beg... you're right, Max! It is a love language!"

"The language of repression and submission," Max quipped. "Just the way to talk to a WASP. But you're forgetting one thing." She sauntered up to Caroline... so close that with one thrust of her chest, her breasts shoved the slender blonde back. "If he's got a fantasy of someone going hooker to get his business, it's probably a hooker with two of these."

Caroline grasped her own tits, suddenly realizing just how outmatched she was in that department. "More than a handful is waste, Max, you know that!"

"I'm not going to be putting them on his hands."

Caroline gasped and shoved back with her own, smaller breasts. They didn't manage to jostle Max. She crossed her arms, grinning smugly at Caroline.

"Women don't enjoy titfucks anyway," Caroline declared.

"I do."

"That's a you thing. You enjoy being peed on."

Max's jaw dropped. "That girl squirted! Squirt is not pee!"

"Huh. Guess you're not as sexually experienced as you claim," Caroline said smugly.

"Fine," Max tossed off. "If you're such a big whore, he's all yours! Enjoy not giving him a titjob!"

"I will!"

Max left as Brad returned. And with her 'rival' gone, Caroline rushed into his arms. She hugged him tightly and kissed his lips, barely stopping to take the drink he'd brought back for her.

Caroline's mouth opened, her lips sliding against Brad's. She licked wetness onto his lips, slipped her tongue across them and into his mouth and onto his own tongue. When she felt his tongue on hers, they writhed frantically together.

Caroline twisted her head to the side, trying to kiss Brad as passionately as he was kissing her. Her body distracted her. There was a burning in her groin, getting hotter as she rubbed against his strong body. All she wanted to do was let him kiss her and stroke the friction between their bodies, as passive as could be so long as Brad kept kissing her, kept letting her touch him...

"I've decided to be your whore," she moaned, her head lolling back, her throat bared to him. Her voice gained confidence: "I want to be your whore!"

Brad looked at her lovely young face. The same soft, red, inviting lips he'd always fantasized about, but this wasn't the girl he'd crushed on for so long. She was a woman. And growing more womanly by the second, more and more comfortable with her sexuality each moment she spent with him, learning how much she could enjoy herself.

Brad laughed, a sound rumbling deep in his chest. "Caroline, come on. You're a good girl. You couldn't be a whore any more than you could be a... a Danish fishmonger. It just isn't in you. Max, she's the slutty one. She'll enjoy having a certain place in the scheme of things. You belong at my side. But you can get me ready for her."

Caroline tried to control her pout. She couldn't believe Brad was rejecting her—even as part of her swooned at not being a whore, about how flattering it was for him to tell her that she was above that. "Anything," she said.

"Yes, anything. You want Max to be a happy whore, don't you? You see how... well... that's what she's meant for. She loves being that way—you never could. Not really. Not unless it's with me."

Caroline didn't know if that was quite accurate. She'd told herself for the longest time she wasn't a prude—thought all the things she'd done with Brad had proved she wasn't.

But sex seemed to come so easy to Max. All her tales of naked misadventures... Caroline only had how Brad made her feel. Maybe she could only be this way with him. And maybe Max could have this kind of slutty fun with anyone.

She had had slutty fun with... just about anyone, Caroline recalled.

"But," he whispered, his hot breath tickling her ear, "it's very hard to resist you, lover. Maybe you can suck my cock—just so it's not too much for Max when she has to be a whore."

Caroline felt a little sexy and a little dirty; both shamed and aroused by how Brad spoke. But her pussy was apart from all that. It sizzled like it would heat up no matter what Brad did or said. Her mind was taken over by lust and it felt like the heat inside her was all she'd ever know for the rest of her life.

She thought about blowing Brad, imagined taking his big cock between her lips and seeing how much of it she could swallow. She nearly couldn't fit the mental image into her head. It was disgusting and it was sensual and she was so turned on it was hard to think at all. Certainly too hard to figure out just what, exactly, she was feeling.

"I'll do whatever you want, Brad. But I haven't really done it much... I'm not too good at it. My last boyfriend, he took it out of my mouth and jerked off in my face."

"And did you like that?" Brad asked, pure insinuation rushing right down to her clit.

"I guess it was a little flattering. I mean, he didn't go to open up a Playboy or something. He was looking at me..."

"But not taking time for you. You have a perfect sets of lips, Caroline. Lips made for a man. You just need someone to show you how to use them. It's okay, sweetheart. I'll show you. I know how much you want to be a good cocksucker for me."

"I do!" Caroline gasped out, like she was coughing something up. It just leapt out of her—thinking of Max getting to be his whore, Brad seeing her as his whore and wanting her to be his whore. Caroline wanted that attention too!

Brad's dominance washed over everything like a physical fact: how could she tell if she was happy or sad or mad when she was dying of thirst? When Brad was about to quench her?

Brad pulled her to him, drinking in the warmth of her lean yet luscious body. His cock surged powerfully. He tried to keep clear from thoughts of her taking his dick into her mouth, not wanting to excite himself so much as to be intimidating, but just the nearness of her flesh made him swell. He knew what she wanted; he wanted to give it to her.

Caroline sensed his arousal and his desire. Her eyes shimmered. She looked at him with a kind of desperation to be commanded—wanting but not knowing how to get. Aware that Brad could give her her desires, but only if she obeyed him. She needed him to give her something, anything to obey.

"Kneel down before me, Caroline," he ordered.

Slowly, as if relishing how enthralled she was, Caroline got down on her knees.

"Now, pull down my zipper."

Trembling, but a little faster, Caroline obeyed again. She unbuckled Brad's belt, then popped the button above his fly and tugged the zipper down. She saw the huge bulge in his boxers and breathed harder as it throbbed for her, so close, held back from her by only a thin layer of fabric.

Caroline took a deep breath to calm herself as much as she could be calmed. "Is it okay... I mean, would you mind if I took your cock out, please, sir?"

Brad chuckled. "Max has been a bad influence on you. You're a little bit of a whore, aren't you, Caroline?"

Caroline's breath flared hotly through her moist lips. She felt a flush of shame, but it spurred her on. She wanted to go further even if it meant feeling like an absolute slut. "You like whores, sir, mister... uh, boss. I am a good girl, but being good is pleasing you, and if what pleases you is being a whore... I mean, just acting like one... I mean... you wanted me to suck your cock!"

"I wanted to make you happy. It makes you happy to suck cock. What makes you a good girl is how happy it makes you to suck my cock."

Caroline blushed until her cheeks burned, but she couldn't deny it. Good, bad, she couldn't tell the difference with such a heady rush possessing her. She knew that Max was a bad girl... maybe what made her a good girl was that she wasn't Max.

Maybe Max could turn into a good girl, though. Brad liked good girls. She wanted Brad to like Max. The sex was so good with Brad and Max liked sex and... God, it was so hard to keep her thoughts under control when Brad's prick and his musky precum were so close! As close as a drug to her bloodstream.

She couldn't worry about Max now. She had to be selfish. Caroline had to sate herself before something went wrong, the way it so often did for the two of them. She couldn't take that—not when things going right felt so good.

Working fast before her hands started shaking too badly, she reached into Brad's boxers and unwrapped his erection until it sprang free into the open air. The heat of his stiff endowment burned into her palm. Caroline tightened her fingers around it, feeling its silky smoothness. She sucked in breath and sensed the taste of it along her tongue, even before she'd touched her lips to it.

She pictured it in her mouth, nine inches of hot, throbbing manhood demanding her service, the same way he had from her pussy. But Caroline couldn't do much with her pussy—maybe Max could—her lips, though. Her tongue. Her throat. She could use them on Brad.

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers
12