2 Girls, 1 Fuck

Story Info
Ronnie takes down Brianna, her least favorite coworker.
3.4k words
4.08
20.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

Brianna came in with her stupid glossy smile and her trendy outfit, and it made Ronnie want to gag. For context, both girls work in the same clothing store, but Ronnie has been here the longest, so she thinks she should definitely be getting paid more. But word on the break room is that Brianna is up for a promotion and Ronnie is up for nothing but the same shitty pay and lackluster discount.

Ronnie looks at Brianna and grinds her teeth. Ronnie's boyfriend Nick, sweet sweet Nick, doesn't see what the problem is. He listens to Ronnie, but he doesn't really listen, because just last week he called Brianna by another name.

It's safe to say Ronnie can't stand Brianna. How dare she be better at this job then Ronnie, when Ronnie is the one who studied fashion, interned at a magazine, and even got to meet the designer that draws up these regurgitated teen fashions?

Brianna is all smiles all the time, which makes her a favorite with customers. She's sickly sweet. Ronnie can't stand the bitch. She even has her saved as bitchanna on her phone, and always smiles at this silent victory.

The final straw comes this shift, when Brianna accidentally drops Ronnie's lunch in the break room. It's a culmination of other things too, deeper personal shit, but as Ronnie watches her leftover pasta from last night bounce around the linoleum floor, she makes a choice.

How to humiliate Brianna, how to make her feel worthless, like Ronnie has felt ever since Brianna walked in? Ronnie smiles and waves away Brianna's apology, but her mind is reeling. What's the best way to humiliate someone?

Sex, right?

Brianna's eyes linger on Nick, Ronnie's boyfriend. He comes to visit and say hi, to give Ronnie her forgotten lunch. Brianna has mentioned that Nick looks like one of her favorite actors, so Ronnie knows she wants to fuck him. That night, Ronnie cuddles up to her boyfriend and brings her hand to his dick and does all the things a good girlfriend would do when she needs a favor. "Do something for me, please?" And Nick's glazed eyes meet hers and Ronnie grins and dives into her plan.

"A threesome, but you don't want me to touch her?"

"No, don't even touch that bitch." Ronnie grinds her teeth. Nick holds his hands up.

"She's not even my type."

But will Brianna take the bait? The next day, Ronnie catches up to Brianna at the end of their shift. They both usually park in the same floor of the parking structure across from the mall their job's at, so Ronnie manages to fall into step with Brianna. "Hey, are you busy tomorrow?" Ronnie knows Brianna loves to be social, and she can tell Brianna is more enchanted with Nick than she's let on.

Somehow, Brianna agrees to a dinner thing. Ronnie's lied and said it's for some mutual coworker's birthday, and that it's a surprise, and to please not mention anything?

Ronnie makes a romantic setting for the dinner table. Nick is wearing his best button down. Ronnie is wearing a sexy wrap dress that makes bending down a whole show. Brianna shows up wearing something equally sexy and short. Her eyes zero in on Nick before they finally move to Ronnie. Ronnie's smile is so wide she's afraid her face will have lasting wrinkles from the impression.

"Can I be honest?" Ronnie fakes innocence and charm, her hand casually going to Brianna's arm at the table. "There is no coworker birthday dinner. Nick and I just wanted to have you over."

The mention of Nick's name makes Brianna's eyes slide toward him. She smiles. Ronnie knows she's going to agree to whatever's come next. "What is it?" Brianna is still smiling.

"We've both been thinking about it. You're so fucking pretty, and Nick and I are looking for something to cross off our sex bucket list, huh babe?"

Nick meets Ronnie's eye. He smiles and nods. "Yeah, we know you're single, and we've always had the biggest trust between each other when trying new things." The line rolls effortlessly from his tongue. Ronnie nods, her smile still feigning genuine charm.

Brianna is beginning to grow flushed. She nods and takes a huge sip from her wine glass, which Ronnie has just refilled generously for the second time. She's got another bottle stashed away just in case.

"Brianna, we've always wanted to have a threesome. And we want to have it with you. If you want." Ronnie tacks in the last sentence sweetly, her hand closing around Brianna forearm. Brianna looks at her arm, at Ronnie, and finally at Nick.

"Yeah, ok." She smiles, but then her smile drops. "But HR, and"-

"No one will bring it up. It'll be our little secret, that's kind of hot, isn't it?" Ronnie reaches for her boyfriend with her other hand. Brianna glances at Nick and nods, her smile coming up again.

"You guys are so hot. Ronnie, you look so good in everything. Nick, you're so sexy." Brianna's voice breaks. Ronnie wants to gag and stomp the bitch out, but she nods and leans in. "Why don't we just skip dinner and go for dessert?"

Brianna looks down at her plate and nods, standing up. "Can I finish this?" She grabs her wineglass. Ronnie nods, watching the girl drain her glass. When she finishes, she rubs her mouth with her arm, waiting.

"Go upstairs, to the first door on your left. We'll be up there shortly, huh babe?" Ronnie looks at her boyfriend. Nick nods, and Ronnie watches his eyes slide to her ass as Brianna walks away. "Hey." Ronnie snaps her fingers in his face, gently grabbing his cheek. "Remember what we're going to do?"

"Of course baby, she's all yours." Nick reaches for her ass and Ronnie rolls her eyes, squaring her shoulders back and pouring herself another quick glass of wine. This night is not going down in their bedroom obviously. Ronnie's sent her to the spare bedroom, and it's perfect because the sheets there are not Ronnie's favorite. If anything happens she can just toss them.

Ronnie glides her fingers against her thigh as she walks up the stairs. She has everything there for a sexy casual facade. Brianna is sitting on the bed, waiting. She's in her underwear, Ronnie takes in her matching bra and panty set. Black lace. Of course. Brianna watches the couple come in, and she stands up, quickly going to Nick. "Slow down," Ronnie stops her with one hand. "Get comfortable, we're going to give you a little massage."

"Both of you?" Brianna snorts. The wine has loosened her up. Ronnie nods and smiles.

"Here, so you're not too self conscious." Ronnie unties her dress and lets it fall around her feet. She's wearing her own lacy black underwear, but no bra. Her nipples harden in the exposure. She hears the soft slide of fabric signaling Nick taking off his shirt. Brianna happily climbs onto the bed now, laying on her stomach. Her round perky ass makes Ronnie want to take a bite out of it. Even she's half horny now, through the angry concentration of it all.

Ronnie makes a big show of grabbing the massage oil she's put on the bedstand. She rubs her hands together and brings them to Brianna's back. She gingerly hoists herself up over Brianna, her scantily clad cunt wedged against Brianna's warm back and sending a warm ripple through Ronnie. Nick walks to the other side of the bed, his hands only closing around Ronnie's shoulders. Ronnie groans for show, her hands kneading Brianna's skin with tenderness,

"That feels good." Brianna speaks slowly. Ronnie's hand go down her lower back, closing around her ass cheeks. She gives them a squeeze, gently leaning down to blow on Brianna skin. Brianna moans, giggling lightly. "Nick, come and touch me."

Ronnie rolls her eyes, signaling for her boyfriend to do his part of the plan. He glides off the bed, perching his phone on the dresser facing the bed. Ronnie smiles at the camera lens pointing right at her. She waves, and Nick makes a thumbs up that the camera is recording.

"Come on baby." Nick climbs on the bed again, he pats Brianna halfheartedly, and then Ronnie motions to the dresser again. She needs him to bring her the rest of the things she stored in the drawer.

"I have something we can use for extra fun." Ronnie rolls her eyes at Nick's monotone statement. He gets off the bed and brings Ronnie her weapons. Ronnie grabs the dildo and traces it along Brianna back. It was the biggest one they had in store, a monster of a thing, at least 13 inches. It's pretty thick too, and Ronnie feels her own cunt twitch just by the thought of having that thing inside her. But it's not going inside her.

Brianna wiggles underneath Ronnie. There's a strap-on that's a little smaller than the dildo, a pair of handcuffs (a bit cliche but whatever), and a small jar of lube. Ronnie moves against Brianna, her hands kneading her ass again. "Oh Brianna, you've been a real bitch, you know that?" Ronnie grabs Brianna's wrists and puts them behind her back.

"What?" Brianna tries to move, but Nick helps Ronnie slip the handcuffs on with a beautiful click that resounds through the whole room. "What the fuck?"

"Flip her over." Nick carelessly flips Brianna over. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is open in surprise.

"What the fuck, I don't like handcuffs. Can you take them off?" Brianna looks at Ronnie and Nick. Her boobs jiggle in her tight bra, which Ronnie now sees is not her size at all. Trying to take Ronnie's job in an ill-fitting bra? Pathetic! Ronnie reaches under Brianna and unclasps her bra, throwing it behind her. Brianna's boobs jiggle as she writhers underneath Ronnie. Ronnie squeezes Brianna's chin, bringing her face close to hers.

"Weren't you having fun a minute ago? Oh wait, you wanted to fuck my boyfriend. Unfortunately for you, that won't be happening. I can't stand you, but you know what, I'm still going to be so so nice and try to make this whole thing enjoyable for you." Ronnie grabs Brianna's underwear and yanks it down roughly.

"Wait, Ronnie,"-

Ronnie brings a hand against Brianna's face, her own cunt growing slick with the girl's responding whimper. Brianna herself is definitely aroused, and Ronnie rubs a finger against Brianna's cunt, feeling it coat with her juices. "You're such a dirty bitch, annoying, dirty, dumbass bitch." Ronnie glances at her boyfriend, who was now standing against the dresser, not blocking the camera, but definitely taking in the scene in front of him. Ronnie notices the bulge in his pants.

Ronnie sighs, now cupping Brianna's mound. "I'm sorry, for whatever I did. Just let me go, please, I won't tell anyone and we can just pretend nothing ever happened, I"-

"Weren't you just glowing at the thought of getting fucked a minute ago? Oh wait, right. Nick babe, why don't you come give her a little hair pull or something? I'm sure that'll make her even wetter."

Nick comes over and grabs a strand of hair, meagerly pulling it. "Oh come on." Ronnie glances at her boyfriend. "Act like you're pissed at least." Nick pulls harder, and Ronnie sees Brianna flinch. Ronnie stays straddling Brianna, grinding against her. "You know how many times I've said in my head at work, Brianna you can eat my ass? Well, you can eat my pussy now." Ronnie stands up and pulls her underwear down. She tentatively moves toward Brianna's face. Brianna keeps her mouth slack, but Ronnie kneels and brings her cunt over Brianna's mouth, grinding down on her face. When Brianna fails to respond, Ronnie pinches her nose until Brianna is forced to open her mouth. Ronnie acts quickly, bringing her cunt over Brianna's mouth. "Now eat it!" Ronnie plays with her own breasts, feeling Brianna's tongue finally surrender and gently lap at her tunnel. "Harder, come on!" Ronnie feels her juices begin to flow now. She bounces gently on Brianna's mouth, feeling the other girl's tongue now explore her in depth.

Nick and Ronnie lock eyes. She leans forward, her own face coming closer to Brianna's mound. "I bet sweet little Brianna has never been eaten out by a girl, huh Nick?" Ronnie blows gently into Brianna's glistening vagina, using her fingers to pry Brianna's lips open before lapping her tunnel with more enthusiasm than Ronnie thought she'd have. In turn, Brianna sticks her tongue quicker and faster into Ronnie, earning a moan from Ronnie before she responds. She sucks Brianna's clit before gently touching it with the edge of her teeth, which causes Brianna to buckle her hips and stop her own exploration of Ronnie's cunt.

Ronnie wipes her mouth with one finger, tasting Brianna before getting off of the girl. Brianna is breathing heavily, her own face covered with Ronnie's glistening juices. Ronnie reaches a small orgasm thanks to Brianna, but the girl has expelled more juices into Ronnie's mouth in a shorter amount of time. "That was nice, huh? And we're making such a fun movie, do you think HR would love to hear about you coming to my house and begging to eat me out?"

"They wouldn't believe you." Brianna's voice shakes. Their work was kind of old-fashioned in that way. They condemned sexual trysts between employees for sure. The scandal! Ronnie smiles, her fingers finding her own cunt before she finally pulls away and sighs.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you?" Ronnie reaches for the dildo and brings it to Brianna's mouth. "Give it a lick, come on." Brianna turns her head away, but Ronnie does the all nose holding trick and when Brianna gasps for some air Ronnie shoves the dildo down her throat so harshly Brianna gags. "Suck it, bitch." Ronnie giggles as she mercilessly shoves the dildo up and down Brianna's throat. It seems to make it's own indent, Ronnie notes with fascination. "How does it taste?" Ronnie lowers her mouth to Brianna's ear, her hand going down to check if Brianna is wet. Ding ding ding!

Nick is quiet. Ronnie can tell he's loving this whole scene. "Fuck you." Brianna's voice is a bit croaky after Ronnie removes the dildo.

"Oh, you're so rude. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson for that, you stupid cunt. What happened to happy Brianna? So cheerful, always happy to help!" Ronnie grabs the strap on and fixes it on, leaning back and making sure the camera catches a view of this plastic dick that's going to leave Brianna dumb. Ronnie rubs a finger against Brianna's lips. She doesn't even need the lube. "You're so wet!" Ronnie is gleeful as she rubs the head of the cock against Brianna. Brianna wiggles around, her arms bent as she struggles to escape the handcuffs.

Ronnie plunges into Brianna. She's never used a strap on before. Thankfully, there is an interior part that rubs against Ronnie in the most amazing way. Whenever she rams into Brianna, it stimulates Ronnie. Brianna yells, and Ronnie slaps her to shut her up. Brianna blinksin the light, her head tilting down as she struggles to see the plastic cock entering her. "You love it, don't you?" Ronnie's fingers dig into Brianna's thighs as she hoists them up. Brianna licks her lips, still looking. Ronnie feels powerful penetrating Brianna. It's what the bitch deserves.

The room is filled with the sounds of squelched juices, and Brianna's half moans. She bucks forward, now trying to get all of this plastic dick inside her. Ronnie moans as she hits one particularly deep stroke, her fingers digging into Brianna's hair. Ronnie falls forward, her hand going to the back of Brianna's head to bring her closer. "Suck my nipple, come on." Ronnie grinds into her as Brianna obliges, her little wet tongue flicking against Ronnie's nipple before beginning to suck on her breast.

Ronnie pulls out and Brianna looks outraged. Ronnie sits on the bed and pulls Brianna close. The girl doesn't even protest anymore. Ronnie impales her on the dick, bouncing her up and down on it while Brianna let tiny yelps escape from her parted lips. Ronnie grabs one of Brianna's breasts and bites into it, letting go to grab her hips as she slams Brianna on the plastic rod. "Ugh yeah, fuck me fuck me FUCKME!" Both girls finish with a loud moan, but Brianna still bounces on the dick, her ass cheeks thumping against Ronnie's thighs while Ronnie leans back, spent.

"Nick, pass me the..." Ronnie is out of breath herself. Her boyfriend steps forward to pass her the dildo, but not before expertly putting some lube on it. Brianna is still thumping down on the strap on, making sensations come to Ronnie's cunt that she definitely appreciates. But there is one final thing that has to be done. "Get off me! Lay down." Ronnie shoves Brianna, who whimpers but obeys.

"Take the handcuffs off so I can be comfortable. Come on." Brianna wiggles around, and thought Ronnie hates to admit it, the handcuffs might be obstructing a better angle for the double penetration she's planned.

"Fine, but even try to run and I'll make you wish you were born without a cunt." Surprisingly, Brianna waits patiently after, her arms now on her sides. She lies there, too turned on to even bother running. And when she glances over at Ronnie's boyfriend, his viewing of the whole thing makes her even wetter.

Ronnie parts Brianna's legs, and when she brings her knees up to the air to fit the dildo into her anus, Brianna jumps with a startled squeak. Ronnie moves the dildo gingerly, but then she carelessly shoves it in, smiling at Brianna's scream. "FUCK!" Brianna breathes out through her nose, tears stinging her eyes. Ronnie pulls out the dildo and pushes it back in, pushing her plastic temporary dick into Brianna at the same time. Brianna groans, both holes being filled a new experience that leaves her dizzy. Obviously Ronnie can't do both and concentrate, so she leaves the dildo in Brianna's ass and fucks her for a minute, before focusing on the ass again. Brianna cums loudly.

Ronnie is still extremely wet and on the edge, so she lets her boyfriend fuck her while Brianna pants on the side. Ronnie bounces on Nick's warm real dick, grabbing at her boobs while Brianna watches right next to them. Ronnie tosses her head back, oblivious to the camera. She can edit this out later.

What is surprising is the warm tongue on her nipple while she orgasms on her boyfriend's dick. Ronnie opens her eyes to see Brianna sucking on her nipple. Ronnie shuts her eyes and pulls at the girl's hair, bringing her mouth close to Brianna's and sticking her tongue in. Brianna tastes like wine and mint. Brianna pushes Ronnie down onto her boyfriend's stomach, his dick sliding out of her. "What are you"-

"Let me fuck you. I want to see how it feels. You got what you wanted with the video, didn't you?" Brianna fixes the strap-on, digging it into Ronnie's cunt without another thought. Nick laughs as Ronnie gasps.

"Now she wants to fuck you. I'll never understand women." He pulls at Ronnie's asscheeks while Brianna penetrates her. Brianna slams into Ronnie harshly, her fingers kneading into Ronnie's hair and yanking her head back. Ronnie pants and whimpers, grinding back against Brianna.

When Ronnie orgasms again, the two girls lay next to each other. Nick has gone to take a shower, having been reassured that there isn't going to be a fight between the two girls.

They fuck again obviously. Nick pushes the door open to see Brianna drive the dildo into Ronnie's ass while she eats Brianna out. He lets the two girls have their fun. Whenever two girls hate each other, it's always cause they want to fuck, right?

The two girls maintain a cool exterior at work, but one always has the strap-on for a quick romp in the dressing rooms. They both split the title of employee of the month, and celebrate with a girl's trip that's pure fucking.


acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers