Two Streakers Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - 2 fighters detained, maced, stripped, & paddled.
3.6k words
4.24
8k
7

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/08/2021
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Counselor Lynn B. Hartman - Department of Student Health Services - Davenport State University

- Counseling notes: Wednesday, November 03.

- 9:00 - 10:30: Christina J. Melendez, enrolled full-time student

- Residency: Campus dorm resident, no roommate

- Age/gender: 19 years old, female

- Ethnicity: White/Hispanic

- Family information: single daughter of a two-parent household

- Economic status: Student's tuition and living expenses are fully funded by her parents. No scholarships or financial aid. Not currently employed.

- Major/GPA: Geology - 3.5 GPA

- Medications: None

- Drugs/Alcohol: Student reported limited social drinking, experimental use of marijuana during her first semester, no other substances.

- Sexuality/relationship status: Student self-identifies as bi-sexual. She reported sexual activity with two male classmates in high school, one female classmate in high school, and one male classmate in college. She is currently in a relationship with the aforementioned male classmate here at DSU.

First impressions of patient:

Christina J. Melendez is physically attractive, about 5'6" in height, and a healthy weight for her age. On the date of her appointment her appearance was unkempt. Her hair was tangled and un-brushed and her clothes had not been changed in several days. Her face appeared gaunt and discolored from crying. It was clear, to my observation, that her physical presentation in my office was unusual for her; that she normally takes care of herself.

Appointment summary:

Ms. Melendez received student counseling due to an unexpected and severe bought of depression. She reported that when she participated in the annual DSU Halloween student streaking run, the event triggered memories of a previous romantic relationship with a female classmate during her final year in high school.

Ms. Melendez reported that, following the DSU streaking run and the resulting memories it triggered, she spent the next three days crying in her room and was unresponsive to classmates' efforts to communicate with her and find out what was wrong.

Ms. Melendez' boyfriend called the DSU emergency crisis services hotline last night (Tuesday, November 02) and requested that we get in touch with her. Upon contact, she reported suicide ideation. She "badly needed to talk to someone", but felt that she could not share her concerns with her boyfriend or other classmates. Her conversation needed to be with "someone who wouldn't be weirded out". Given the exigent circumstances, I cleared a 90-minute time slot (9:00 -10:30) for this morning.

----------

Wednesday, November 03, 9:00 am

" ...Halloween was the first time that I... I've gone streaking since we were together, with Yvonne, I mean. And here I was, thinking it'd be fun, but without her, it wasn't. It just... wasn't."

"You mean, streaking with Yvonne, the girlfriend you had in high school?"

"Yeah. I guess... Yvonne... my girlfriend. I guess that's what she was. But I dunno. She kinda was, and kinda wasn't. My girlfriend, I mean. It's... hard... kinda hard to explain."

"Well, even for things that are hard to explain, there's always a beginning. Maybe if you can talk about how you met, we can go from there."

"I 'spose. Yeah. It's funny how we did meet, I mean... when you think about what happened later..."

"And, so, how did you meet?"

"In a fight. Actually, it was two fights."

"So at the beginning, you two didn't get along?"

"No."

----------

Patient Narrative - Christina Melendez - entry one: fighting and corporal punishment at school

Yvonne and I totally hated each other. The deal was, our school was really cliquish. Everything was all about the cliques. And we belonged to rival cliques. And, looking back, I realize the other girls, they kinda... set us up to fight. We didn't realize it until later, but they got us working on each other so they could have fun watching us. And here we were, both of us going along with it so we could be part of their scene.

Our first fight was in the shower after gym class. It took the gym teacher and the assistant to pull us apart, 'cause we were evenly matched. Yvonne was tougher, but I had some martial arts training. And we got each other pretty good. She gave me a black eye and I got a good hit on her nose and mouth and made her bleed. We both got suspended for a week.

The District notified my parents, but they didn't give a shit. They were gone. Out on one of their stupid cruises. They sent an e-mail to Dad, but he was like: 'yeah dude, whatever. Leave me alone. I'll talk to her when I get back.' And I knew he wouldn't. But he signed the parent notification and scanned it back so I could get back in class.

We were in the hallway when we got into it the second time. I don't really remember how it started, but we were grabbing at each other and kicking and ripping at each other's hair and clothes. She ripped off my skirt and I totally tore up her shirt. I mean, we were so pissed we were trying to kill each other. And I'm serious about that. We were gonna kill each other. So Mr. Skaggs, you know, the Vice Principal, comes running up with two security guards. They grabbed us and maced us, both of us, right in the face. Then they threw us on the ground and cuffed our wrists and hauled us into the detention room, with all other girls screaming and cheering, like it was a fucking football game or something.

The guards made us sit on the floor next to each other with our hands cuffed behind our backs. And we just sat there all afternoon with the snot and tears from the mace going down our faces. The security guys told us:

"One word, just one word from either of you, and we get to blast you with pepper spray."

One of the security guards held a canister in front of my face, and pointed it right at my eyes:

"This is the good stuff. Pure concentrated pain. I'd just love to use it. So you do it. Try me, you stupid little cunt. I fucking dare you. Say something."

And then he turned to Yvonne and told her the same thing. That kept me and her real quiet. I mean, we got really scared. Finally, the school nurse came in and cleaned us up. But they didn't take off the cuffs and didn't let us move until after the last bell.

After the school closed, Mr. Skaggs and the other Vice-Principal, Mrs. Washington, came into the room. Mr. Skaggs had a paddle. Mrs. Washington had papers, which turned out to be arrest warrants and expulsion paperwork. Mr. Skaggs took the papers and waved 'em around and told us they were gonna give us a choice.

"OK, you two. this is ridiculous. You're both seniors! You're both 18, so we expect you to know better! You're supposed to be adults! What the hell is wrong with you? We warned you, and don't even try saying we didn't. You know the school policy about fighting. Zero tolerance. We even gave you a second chance, and you blew it. So... we're gonna fix our little situation, in the hallway, right where you had your last fight."

"But Mr. Skaggs, it was she who..."

"Hey! Just shut the hell up! We don't care how it started! We just care how it's gonna end! OK? So, you wanna spend couple of months in County Lock-up? You're no longer under-age, so I can make that happen if that's the route you want to go! I can call my brother, the Sheriff, and have his cops pick you up! Got all the paperwork right here! And then you'd get to see about trying to make bail. I guess you'd have to talk to your parents about that one. So, is that what you want? Huh?"

"N... No, Mister..."

"No, sir..."

"Good. Then, if you wanna stay in school and not go to jail, we're doing this my way. There will be no more fights. I can guarantee it."

The security guard pulled Yvonne upright and took off her handcuffs.

"OK, young lady. Looks like it's show-time. Get everything off."

"What?"

"Everything off. You're getting paddled, and we're gonna make this as embarrassing for you as we possibly can. So, your clothes are coming off. Here's a bag to put 'em in."

You can't imagine how scared I was. I mean, I had heard rumors about some pretty messed up punishments after hours when the school was closed, but no one ever wanted to talk about it. Now I knew why. And now I knew the rumors were true.

There was another surprise. Yvonne took off her clothes and just stood there, like it was nothing, with her arms at her sides. She didn't try to cover up. I could tell she was scared, but she was trying not to show it. Our eyes met.

It was my turn. I guess it was a good thing she had to go first, 'cause I would have started crying and tried to keep my clothes. But I realized she had accepted what was gonna happen, and that I needed to accept it too. We both fucked up, and there was only one way we could fix it. Our eyes met again. She didn't say anything, but I could see it in her face.

"Christina, we're in this together. We just gotta get through it. The rest of what happened doesn't matter anymore."

My eyes were all teary, but when they un-cuffed me I didn't say anything. It was Yvonne who gave me the courage to go through with it. I took off my clothes and dropped them in the bag. I did try to cover myself with my hands. That I couldn't help. But I didn't say anything and I managed to stop crying.

"In the hallway. Both of you. Over there, right where you had your fight. Good."

Yvonne and I were totally naked in the hallway, with the vice-principals and the security guards watching us! I couldn't believe this was happening, and it only got worse! Mrs. Washington handed the clipboard to one of the security guards and pulled out a camera.

"Now, stand next to each other. Look at me. This is for your school record."

She took a couple of pictures. Mr. Skaggs spoke next.

"Ladies. Here's the way we're doing this. You're gonna be taking turns. 10 swats each turn. You'll keep your hands on the lockers and keep your butt sticking out. If you move either your hands or your butt, you'll get the swat over. So, let's try to keep it to 10 swats. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yvonne, we might as well start with you. Over there. Hands on the locker, butt sticking out... and spread your feet."

Yvonne did what she was told, while I stood watching in horror. But, even with as scared as I was, I also kinda got excited, you know, looking at her. She had a runner's body, skinny and muscular. And she had a nice ass, even though she was so skinny.

Mr. Skaggs tapped Yvonne's butt with the paddle, and then rubbed it around to increase the tension. Yvonne closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

Mr. Skaggs landed three hard swats, one on each bottom-cheek, then one across her entire bottom. The swats were clearly more painful than she was expecting. Her body jerked slightly, but she didn't make any sound. She took a deep breath and nerved herself for the next swats. Mr. Skaggs rubbed Yvonne's bottom with the paddle and landed three more hard swats.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

Mr. Skaggs kept up the pattern for the next round, and then laid the tenth swat across the spot where Yvonne's thighs met her butt. That one seemed to hurt the most. Yvonne was starting to sweat and her knees were shaking slightly.

"Good start, little gladiator. We'll see if you can keep it up for the next round."

My heart jumped into my throat. "The next round." How many rounds was he talking about? How many swats, total? How long was this gonna last?

"OK, cage fighter. Time for a break. Christina, you're up. Hands on the lockers, feet spread, bottom out."

Yvonne moved away from the lockers, her face full of tears and her hands rubbing her butt. She was completely exposing her front to the vice-principals and the security guards, but was in too much pain to care about that. I took her place and reluctantly put my hands where hers had been. I felt the paddle caressing my butt. I thought waiting for the first swat was the worst, until it actually landed.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

I was shocked by how much it hurt. He gave me enough time to let the sting and heat build up before hitting me again.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

I started shaking, more than Yvonne. Tears rolled down my cheeks, and that was just after six swats. But I managed to stay in position and, more importantly, I managed not to cry.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

I'm not gonna cry. I am not gonna fucking cry.

POP!

I was gasping from the soreness and pain when I stood back and Yvonne returned to the lockers and positioned herself for the second round of swats.

POP!... POP!... POP!...

POP!... POP!... POP!...

POP!... POP!... POP!...

POP!

The dark skin on Yvonne's injured backside was turning deep purple. Mr. Skaggs did not let her stand up right away. The vice-principals smiled at each other and Mrs. Washington took a couple more pictures. Finally Yvonne stood up. Tears were running down her cheeks.

I made it through my second round of swats without crying, but I knew that would be it for me. It was all I could do to stay in position and not do anything that would earn me extra swats. I didn't think I could do that on the third round, and it was for sure I would start crying for real.

Mr. Skaggs told Yvonne to position herself. She was still shaking and her body was covered with sweat, but with all of her effort she managed to lean against the lockers and stick her butt out. Her bottom was in bad shape. It was swollen and blood blisters were starting to form. I realized if they hit her much more, those blisters would probably break and she'd start bleeding. They realized the same thing. Mr. Skaggs tapped Yvonne with the paddle, but then exchanged looks with Mrs. Washington. She turned to me.

"I think now we'll take a break. She looks pretty sore, doesn't she?"

"Y... Yes Ma'am..."

"Do you want Mr. Skaggs to keep going, or are you ready for your turn?"

"Please... no more..."

"But now, really. I thought this is what you wanted. I thought you hate her guts. I thought you wanted to see her cry. And you're actually asking him to stop?"

"Yes. Please don't hit her anymore..."

"So... you're telling us... you're ready to take her place? Have her watch us smack your butt and tell us when to stop?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Please don't hit her. I don't want you to hit her anymore."

"Oh really? After that big 'ole fight you had? Right here, in this spot? You seriously want her to get away with what she did?"

"It... doesn't matter. About the fight, I mean. Please... just don't... hit her anymore."

"Then you get your hands against the locker. Butt out. We'll continue with your paddling instead."

I stood against the locker and started to cry. I was done. Defeated. I couldn't hold out anymore. Yvonne stood back, rubbing her bottom with a very worried look on her face. Mr. Skaggs turned to her.

"OK, young lady. Your little classmate told me to go easy on you, which I find very interesting, considering the level of hatred between you two. So, what do you think about her? You think she's had enough?"

"Yes, sir."

"But, I thought you really hated her. I thought you said you wanted to kill her, if I recall. Don't you want her to suffer? Now's your chance."

"N... No sir."

"Hmmm. I'm not so sure. I'll tell you what. Get on your knees and put your hands on her butt. Let's see how swollen she is. Maybe you can rub her bottom a bit and make her feel better. Or I can paddle her some more. Your choice."

Yvonne knelt behind me and placed her hands on my bottom. She looked up at our tormentors.

"She... she... she's awfully swollen and hot, sir."

"Hmmm... so you don't want her to get any more swats? You seriously don't think she needs them, even though you said you wanted to kill her?"

"No sir. Please... no more."

"Then you keep rubbing and make her feel better. If you do that, I'll hold off on the paddle. What do you say about that?"

"Yes, sir."

I felt Yvonne's hands caressing my sore bottom. It actually felt really good. It was strange to think that, just a few hours earlier, those hands were hitting at my face and had torn off my skirt.

"All right. Both of you stand up and let's take a good look at your butts... "

We were still worried about more punishment, so we obeyed without saying anything.

"You know, you two really are a pair of hypocrites. You say you hate each other, and yet, look at yourselves, each of you begging me to go easy on the other. Interesting how your perception of self-interest changes when you get dumped in the same situation, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mister."

"Yes, sir."

The vice-principals told us to go into their office and dismissed the security guards. Mr. Skaggs tapped his hand with the paddle while Mrs Washington spoke up:

"I hope you've learned a lot this afternoon. You stood up for each other, which is most of what I was after. You've got to understand that you're not helping yourselves or anyone else by fighting. It's better to be a lover than a fighter. Am I right?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Mrs. Washington."

"And you've learned the importance of obedience. The best way to protect your bottom is to be obedient to authorities like me and do what you are told."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You know, you really do make a cute couple. You may want to think about that. Anyhow, before we leave, I'll want some modeling pictures of you as compensation for all the time and aggravation we had to spend fixing your bad behavior. Make sure you give me a nice smile."

We stood holding hands, while her camera went off. Wow. It turned out Mrs. Washington really liked taking pictures of naked students.

"OK, you two. Just because we're in the study doesn't mean we're gonna stop paddling if you don't do exactly what we say. I told you it is guaranteed that when we finish with you, you'll never want to fight again. So, now what you're gonna do is hug and make up."

We hesitated.

"Come-on ladies, give each other a nice big hug... Do it..."

Mr. Skaggs held up his phone.

"Do you want me to call the Sheriff's Department and take you to County Lock-up? Hmm? I got my phone right here..."

We reluctantly hugged each other. It was so weird, feeling her body pressing against mine: feeling her breasts pressed against my breasts, feeling her thighs rubbing against me, having her hands on my back and mine on hers. We took a deep breath and faced Mrs. Washington's camera. They'd have it good on us if we ever caused any more trouble. They had pictures of us holding hands and hugging each other in the nude. If those ever got out to our classmates, we'd be in Social Siberia and we knew that.

"Much better. Now, was that really so hard? You two are gonna be such good friends when this is over. I can feel it. Anyhow, looks like that's it for tonight. We're pretty sure you learned your lesson about fighting, and we expect that you will be best friends from now on. Any, I got my paddle ready if you get stupid on us and don't want to play along. There is another problem, however, but it's got nothing to do with your fighting. Any idea what it is?"

"No, Sir."

"Your gym teacher is complaining that neither of you likes to run. That all you do is walk around the track during P.E. So, that's another issue we're gonna work on. There's nothing wrong with your physical shape: your problem is motivation. We're giving you back your shoes but keeping the rest of your clothes. You're gonna have a little streaking session going home. I'd imagine that, if you're running naked in public, you'll want to move pretty fast. It'll be good exercise for you, and hopefully motivate you the next time there is a class run. Also, if you head out together, maybe you can try a little teamwork and help each other get home."

"But... but Mister... we can't..."

"No arguing. I already called my brother in the Sheriff's Department to make sure the deputies don't pick you up if they see you. Now, if I have to call him again, you're going straight to County Lock-up. Is that what you want?"

12