2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up, and there was Tyreeq and Lavonte--where did they come from? Next to them were Sophie, Charlotte, and Tricia, part of the larger group of girls we had met at the club. Seeing familiar faces at the party was reassuring, but I couldn't believe what Tyreeq was asking me to do. Somehow, he wanted me to have sex with the fattest and most repulsive human being I'd ever encountered.

"Please," Jacquie begged, "I can't fuck him. I can't take the risk that my baby will be retarded, or have the 'fat gene.' You do it; you're on the pill."

Since I had been drinking the whole time we were at the club, I was still very drunk.

I stood up and resolutely declared, "I'll do it."

Sophie crouched down behind me, reached under my dress, and slid my panties down my legs. I felt like this action was a direct order, leaving me no room to protest. I straddled Cousin Willie's obese stomach and started grinding. I looked into his disgusting face, and he was looking at me with lust. He put his chubby hands on my breasts and squeezed them. Suddenly, I felt bad for this grossly fat black man sinking into this grubby old couch. He seemed so lonely. I wanted him to feel cared for and loved. I got down on my knees on the floor and pulled down the front of his sweatpants, and a sizable penis flopped out.

It was not the biggest black cock I had seen this weekend. However, it probably only seemed smaller because of the massive rolls of fat and the fact I was comparing it to Terrell and the other black guys I'd recently slept with. Still, it was hard as a rock.

"Holy shit!" I said flirtatiously. "What have you got for me here, big boy?"

I started to give him some head, making sure that his black cock was nice and slobbery. Needless to say, he tasted awful! I then gave him another lap dance before turning around to face him and straddling his lap. It was a bit tricky. I reached behind me, navigating under his humongous belly, located his black cock, and guided it toward my vagina. I rubbed it against my clit, and then tried to put it in. I had to lean so far back that Tyreeq had to hold onto my shoulders to support me; actual penetration only seemed possible at that angle. I gasped when I finally felt Willie's cock enter my body. As Tyreeq held me, Sophie pulled my dress off over my head and unclipped my bra.

So, I began having sex with this morbidly obese black man. He was too fat to budge, so I took the initiative to rock my body forward and downward, feeling his mounds of flesh shake like jelly against my breasts and upper body. I leaned in closer to his bulbous face and tilted my head forward to kiss him. To heighten the intensity of the kiss, I gently sucked on my partner's tongue before releasing it. The suck was gentle and quick, at least to begin with. I wanted to see how he would react. It had the intended effect. His cock stiffened and twitched inside me. Boo-ya! However, he still didn't appear to be close to finishing.

I let out a squeal of delight as I felt Jacquie's forehead against my bottom. She was licking Willie's testicles, then sliding the tip of her tongue up his penis to the edge of my vagina. It felt positively fabulous when her tongue made contact with my sensitive skin. We both got to enjoy Jacquie's tongue bath while we fucked. Occasionally, she would lap higher, closer to my anus.

"Oh, holy Fuck!!" I shouted; the orgasm hit me like a sudden wave of intense pleasure.

I felt a growing crowd behind me, erupting into a frenzy of shouts and hollering. I could sense their amusement as they witnessed me fucking a black guy in the middle of a party, particularly one who was massively overweight. Cousin Willie grunted as he came in my pussy. That was the most reaction I'd seen from him. I don't think he was the brightest bulb in the box!

PART 18: THE ORGY

I approached Jacquie to retrieve my clothing, realizing she had been holding onto them for safekeeping. Jacquie gave me a serious look, as though she was trying to work out how to say something. Finally, she blurted out, "Monica, do you know what it means to run a train? You might have heard the expression in college?"

From the tone of her voice, I could tell it was probably something sexual. I asked innocently, "No, what is it?"

She leaned in closer to my ear. "It's like when a whole bunch of guys, usually football players but sometimes a hockey or a lacrosse team, or even a bachelor party, has sex with the same woman one after the other, whether she likes the guy or not. It's like a male-bonding type of thing. And, um, for some sororities, running a train is a rite of passage. Trust me, it's not just an urban legend!"

"Uh-huh," I said slowly, still listening.

"A couple of the other girls have already gone upstairs to get ready. Are you in?"

Unsure if I was truly on board for this, I trailed behind Jacquie as she led the way upstairs into a fuchsia-pink color bedroom. The hot pink walls failed to uplift the somewhat bleak and depressing mood of the space--no furniture, just a collection of grimy old twin mattresses on the carpeted floor and a bare CFL light bulb emitting a dull, lifeless glow. The walls were covered with '80s and '90s Playboy Playmate centerfold posters, except for a spot where the words "Da Pussy Palace" were stenciled in large lettering. Charlotte and Sophie were getting dolled up in elaborate lingerie, trying on things like lace teddies, garters, and stockings. Tricia seemed hesitant, kind of frozen against the wall, still rocking that super short black bodycon dress from the club. I also noticed her sexy and sophisticated stiletto-heeled peep-toe ankle boots. I need to buy myself a pair!

I said, "Jacquie, is this really what we're doing? I guess I've already fucked five black guys this weekend. What's a few more?"

Jacquie replied, "That was the deal, hon. We agreed that this weekend would be about us trying new stuff."

"Okay," I said, "what do we do? How many guys are we talking about?"

Jacquie smiled and squeezed my hand. "Don't worry, just follow my lead. It's going to be alright."

I was worried, "Seriously, Jacquelyn, how many guys?"

Jacquie smiled, 'Don't worry. Just focus on the pleasure, and think of the memories we're making together. I'm guessing six, maybe eight."

Tyreeq asked Tricia, "You ready to get that pussy beat up, Tricia?"

Tricia said, "No. I was never really down for any of this. I just wanted to try one black cock."

Tyreeq laughed and said, "Well, you're not going to get any if you don't show us a little pussy."

Tricia was so gorgeous; it was hard to take my eyes off her. She gazed at us while explaining, "You don't understand! We're just role-playing tonight. My boyfriend's been reading these, um, 'cuckolding stories' on the internet. This is just to tease him. I suggested I hit the club with Em and Soph. He knows my friends are such sluts... no offense, girls... he was okay for me to get my flirt on and play around on the dance floor. That was all! This is way, way more than he wanted."

Tyreeq's response, as he inhaled her beauty, dripped with pure venom, "The damn door's right there, sugar! Feel free to bounce on out of here any time you want! But you ain't leavin', are you now? You here 'cause you wild, ain't you? Ready to smash that, huh?"

Tricia exclaimed, with a mix of realization and a touch of vulnerability, "OMG! I'm so lost right now. I don't know what to do; I keep going back and forth. Shit, cheating on my boyfriend? Nah, not happening. I love him. This is wild, I never said that out loud before."

Tyreeq's tone softened slightly, "Yo, listen up, shorty. I feel yo' man's still a bit young to be havin' these daydreams. But I know this type of dude, and he's gonna be all about it if you let some real niggers destroy that sweet pussy of yours. Hell yeah, you won't be strollin' right when we send ya back to him! Ya better fuckin' believe it! And if you know anything about his cucky fantasies, you also know he's gonna dig that shit! He's gonna straight up love it when we turn ya into a ghetto thot! Make his girlfriend a ho! Why don't you park that cute little fuckin' ass on the mattress?"

Tricia turned bright red, but she sat down on the mattress, pulling her legs up to her chest, her slinky black mini dress sliding back to show her shaved pussy. I could tell from across the room that her labia were engorged, and I had to wonder if my own cunt was looking that slutty.

Laughter and chatter echoed in the hallway, mostly loud male voices, and we could totally feel the crowd ramping up just outside the bedroom door! Lavonte did his best to manage the crowd, allowing only a few guys into the room at a time.

The black guys in the bedroom cheered as Charlotte pulled up the front of her chiffon babydoll, exposing her cunt. Her thick blonde bush was damp with sweat and excitement, and her inner lips were protruding. Tyreeq reached down and ran his hand up her slit, his fingers disappearing into her wetness. Charlotte shuddered and groaned.

"You're one nasty bitch, Charlotte," Lavonte remarked appreciatively. "How 'bout you turn aroun' and pop that coochie for us now, girl?"

I looked over at Tricia, and her eyes were pleading with me. She had gone too far to turn back, and it was obvious that she wanted this. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure you're okay with this? We don't have to."

She looked at me, smiled, and gave me a big kiss. She whispered back, "This is the hottest thing I've ever done. It's okay. I'm good."

I really wanted to see Tricia's first time having sex with a black man, the excitement building up like a countdown. I held my breath, watching as Tyreeq pushed her down on the mattress. Tricia excitedly french kissed Tyreeq while he ran his hands up and down her body. He aggressively groped her breasts, squeezing them through her dress, her body squirming beneath him. Tyreeq leaned down and kissed Tricia's neck, and she moaned.

"Mmm," she murmured. "That feels good."

"Bitch, yo' pussy wet?" Tyreeq asked confidently.

"Yes," Tricia replied.

Tricia rolled onto her belly so Tyreeq could undo the zipper on the back of her dress. I eagerly awaited the instant she took his big black cock into her vagina, anticipating how she would spread her legs even wider for him, just as I did. This long-legged, exotic beauty would go from inexperienced to shedding her black cock virginity in only a matter of minutes. Tricia didn't know it yet, but she was about to experience a transformation in her desires, a change that would make her see black guys in a whole new light, and that feeling would never go away. But that first experience will be unmatched; it'll be her very last first time.

But before I could watch any of that unfold, a large black man blocked my view. He put his big black cock in my face and demanded my full attention. I wouldn't get a breather for the rest of the night!!

I had a funny feeling your first question would be something like, "How many were there?" Well, I nailed it! After sending my last email, you promptly called me on my cell phone to clarify my precise number of sexual partners, didn't you?! When you asked, I sidestepped the question, allowing you to assume the last one was Tyreeq, perhaps with one or two others the second night. Admittedly, it was a bit sneaky on my part. But hey, I've decided it's time to fess up and share the complete truth with you.

Guess what, hon? Anticipating that your questions would revolve around my number, I dedicated some serious mental energy during the orgy to remembering each and every black guy I fucked. Picture this: while we were fucking, I was memorizing each guy's name and mentally cataloging our shared sexual experiences just for you!! Can you imagine? Of course, we were frequently double-teamed, and I couldn't possibly list all the black dick I sucked. But you know, I made sure to keep track of the guys I actually had sexual intercourse with -- gotta have an accurate body count, right?!!

Want to take a guess at the grand total? Prepare yourself, because I'm apprehensive to share the number - it's staggering.

Alright, get ready for a little revelation -- the number is 15. Surprising, huh? Seems I've been quite the black cock slut!

I get it -- 15 sounds like a hefty number. It's kind of unreal, right? More action in approximately five hours than most women experience in a lifetime! But, believe it or not, it happened, and I genuinely feel like I gained something from the whole experience. Each guy brought something unique and wonderful to the table. I wonder if I could ever get to a high enough number that having sex with a new black guy would become dull or predictable, but honestly, I don't think so!

Dayvon: Standing at 6'2" in height, Dayvon loomed above even Jacquie and Tricia and put his 100% into pleasing every female in the room. At first, I believed we shared a special connection until I saw him with the other girls, and that's when I realized he was just really good in bed! His thick, heavy, long black dick made me salivate when I first saw it, and he fucked me so hard during doggy-style sex that we pushed the mattress halfway across the room! He made me feel so sexy and desirable! Dayvon was also an amazing kisser! I was taken aback by how casually he went for it, our tongues meeting like we were already boyfriend/girlfriend. It was almost as if we were a couple. It was kind of wild, considering he had no clue where my lips had been. I had a blast with this black man, although I might have been the only one of the girls who didn't actually climax the first night I was with him. Overall, I'd rate Dayvon as a generous and skilled lover!

Romeo: Romeo was the perfect addition to the orgy. When I first saw him enter the bedroom, there was no denying that we were certainly getting to bag the hottest black guys!! There was not a single tattoo on his well-proportioned body. I caught his eye and snagged him before he got to any of the other females. As we began to have sex, I noticed that Romeo's focus was on watching his own big, thick black cock moving in and out of my cunt, occasionally diverting his gaze to my boobs and the rest of my body. The funny thing is, I got the distinct impression that he enjoyed fucking me just for the sex itself, and it didn't matter much that I, in particular, was his sexual partner. I was submissive and did what he wanted me to do. Despite his intense interest in the sex rather than me, I did find that fucking Romeo was deeply intimate; he absolutely savored the multiple ways our bodies connected, and his peculiar use of saliva as lubricant made the sex especially memorable and endearing. Repeatedly, he spit on his cock, he spit on my pussy, and when I least expected it, he leaned in and spit in my mouth!! I loved his dirty little habit!

Laquan: It's tough to put a finger on what exactly clicked between Laquan and me. Maybe there was some unspoken connection or attraction; it's hard to say. But one thing's for sure -- when we started to fuck, it was nothing short of passionate. Laquan had various decorative inks, including a face tattoo, and had a lean, toned physique. He wasn't much taller than me at 5'10" or so, but he was fit. We began our little liaison with me pushing my pelvis up, and this sudden fire ignited between us, our groins connecting in a bridge of pure pleasure. We were like dogs in heat, and my lusty moans filled the room. Laquan drove me wild, motivating me to get nasty, spread my legs wide, and fervently press my body against him. All the while, he insisted that I stare into his eyes. I gave him a big, deep french kiss, with plenty of tongue action. I wanted to fuck Laquan all night, and from the way his body responded, it was clear he was down for the challenge.

Then, something really wild went down. Out of the corner of my eye, all four of the other girls had their faces buried between their partner's black ass cheeks. I couldn't believe it, but they were actually licking their butts! It took me a second to register, but the guy's asses looked like they'd been smacked with white baby powder from the girls' makeup rubbing off on their dark ebony skin. Had I not been paired up with Laquan at that moment, I would never have followed their lead, not in a million years!!! But there was something about my attraction towards Laquan that inspired me to do the dirtiest thing possible. Yes, I started to lick between his black ass cheeks. Finally, I worked up the bravery to lick his asshole. That was a first, too. I have never done that with you. It occurred to me that this might be the most degrading, disgusting thing in the world. His anus was a dirty, wrinkly, brown thing, and the hairs were scratching my face. It was the dirtiest part of the dirtiest place. And it tasted like shit. Like the other girls, I reached around his waist to stroke his black cock. I couldn't believe they had come up with the idea to do something so debased. However, it was surprisingly enjoyable and deeply fulfilling to give Laquan a thrill, even if I had to sacrifice my dignity to please him. All my life, guys put me on a pedestal, and I'm not always comfortable with that. Instead, it was my turn to show appreciation to a deserving black man by worshipping him. I was letting him assert his true superiority over me.

Maurice "King Mo": Oh my god, how can I summarize "King Mo"?! Maurice was a giant among these tall black men, standing at 6'9" and simply towering over all the females in the bedroom. With a darkskin body decorated with various tattoo designs, he was basically a Tyreeq clone, and let me tell you, the height gap between us totally worked in his favor! The sex was nothing short of acrobatic -- all wild and crazy, with him flipping me around like we were trying out all the sex positions in the Kama Sutra! Not for the timid; these positions challenged my flexibility and stamina, but the chemistry between us was sizzling! King Mo easily picked me up, and we had face-to-face standing sex. His deep, open-mouthed kissing was just as wild and crazy, and he loved sticking his tongue in my mouth. We tried so many things that we might have just about covered the entire Kama Sutra during our short-lived fuck session, lol! Also, Maurice knew exactly how to finger me for maximum pleasure and made me cum in no time flat!

Derreck: Oh yes, Derreck. Almost slipped my mind! I was already lying on my back when he grabbed my calves and propped them over his shoulders. He unexpectedly stuck his tongue down my throat, and I got the immediate feeling he was into me. His black cock was aimed too low for comfort, taking me by surprise, but I didn't put the brakes on his move--maybe I was intrigued to see where he was going with this, or perhaps I was up for trying something new. I was dimly aware of the direction this might be headed. Hon, please don't be mad about the fourth permanent change. Sadly, it will forever deny you that thing you've been bugging me about for years. Actually, I'm a bit uncertain about how you'll react to this one. After all, you've been pushing me to try anal sex since we started having sex, begging me that you want to know what it feels like and wanting to take my anal virginity as well. This brings us to permanent change #4: I lost my anal virginity!! Derreck beat you to the punch! He took charge and put his black cock in my butt! I attempted to back out a few times, clearly stating that I didn't want to go through with this. But he wasn't listening. Then, confirming all my fears, when his big, thick black cock went further into my ass, it hurt like a motherfucker!! He added more lube and encouraged me to relax my sphincter, but it was no use. The ass is way tighter than the vagina!! How exactly was this not supposed to hurt?!

For me, the experience brought more pain than pleasure. Still, I felt a sense of victory when it was over! I never thought I would have anal sex. It just didn't seem like the kind of thing I would do. I assumed it would be painful and embarrassing. But it wasn't! I had never felt anything like it. It was the most intense and incredible feeling. I knew it was wrong and that I should have had my first anal experience with you, but I couldn't help myself. Hey babe, I understand this might not align with what you expected for us as a couple, and I genuinely want to express my apologies if I disappointed you! I'm afraid to say it, but this cannot be undone. I no longer have a virgin ass. But try to look on the bright side. After six weeks, I think my cute little butthole is now fully recovered. No promises, but I might be willing to try it again with you!