2 Years After The Troubles

Story Info
2 Mothers And Daughters Enslaved.
2.6k words
3.7
31.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two years after the 7 years of the Troubles (2021-2027). The US was settling down. The US population had declined dramatically. Lots of men had two wives. Others took a poor woman and promised to breed her in exchange for an informal slavery. Women's rights had declined sharply. Dave was talking to his wife Sharon and her sister Miriam. He said, "I found a solution to the problems we have had with Deborah and Melissa. They had to drop out so they wouldn't flunk out of college. We can send them to boot camp. These girls can't support themselves. They can't get married. They have no options but to accept what we say. I say we send them to a woman and her sister next door to her who will train them to be obedient housewives even if she has to spank them."

"Spanking? Dave, I don't think our daughter Deborah would put up with that." Sharon and her sister Miriam looked alike as did their daughters Deborah and Melissa. They were all brunettes with brown eyes and 36 C breasts.

Miriam asked, "Who is this woman and her sister who will train them?" Miriam was divorced and lived next door.

"You know Barry from across the street who just got married. His bride was so spoiled and such a spendthrift that he cut his honeymoon short and took his bride in for training. The women who do the training live out in the country so they can take a tawse to the rear end of a delinquent bride and nobody can hear her scream."

"So what is a tawse, you ask? I have a picture of one on the laptop on the desk. I think it is not as nasty as a sorority paddle. Wood doesn't give. I was thinking we could take the girls over there on Saturday as that is when Barry's wife graduates. She usually gets young girls in line within a week to two weeks. But she likes the third week to make sure she does not have any repeat offenders.

The sisters looked at each other. They were in the habit of finishing each other's sentences. "Maybe we could try it on Saturday? They have no future the way they are headed."

"We shouldn't hang around to watch. We spoiled them so much that they will be sobbing their hearts out for a reprieve."

On Saturday Dave, Sharon, Deborah, Miriam and Melissa arrived at Eileen's house. She brought them into the living room. She said, "I told your parents to not tell you what I do. Let me explain. I take young girls and train them in obedience so they can marry. Please take off your clothes so I can take you out into the backyard where you will receive your welcome to slavery whippings. But first I need your mothers to sign the papers giving me the authority to tan your rear ends until they are as red as lobsters."

"No way. I'm out of here."

"Ditto here. Nobody is spanking me."

Eileen and her sister Shannon grabbed the two girls with Dave's help. Sharon and Miriam went to the table and hurriedly signed the papers.

Deborah said, "I don't care what that paper says. Nobody is tanning my hide."

Dave picked up the papers and said, "I do care what these papers say. Let me read them. It says that the two women have agreed to slave training for a period of three weeks by Eileen and Shannon and that at the end of their training they are both to become my possessions. Unfortunately, there is no mention of Deborah and Melissa. So I guess that means that Sharon and Miriam must disrobe so I can give them their welcome to slavery whippings. And at the end of 3 weeks, both sisters, Sharon and Miriam, will belong to me for the rest of their lives. Now off with your clothes."

The two young girls laughed. Melissa said, "Hey, mom, you're supposed to read contracts before you sign."

They watched as Eileen and her sister made the two mothers undress with Dave's help.

When they were outside, the two mothers saw the tawse. It terrified them. Dave said. "You first Sharon. You are always talking back. And making me wait a day or two for sex. No more. Over my knee. Thirty strokes with the tawse for you."

The first couple of blows made Sharon sob and make all sorts of promises. After 10 strokes, he did what Eileen had suggested. Stop and then touch his wife's pussy and eventually insert two fingers inside her. Get her excited and then abruptly stop. Then ten more with the tawse. Then make her beg for the last ten. No climax until she begged for and received her last ten blows. She begged. He gave her the last ten hard spanks with the tawse. Then he touched her again and inserted two fingers inside her until she came. She fell onto the lawn.

"Next. Miriam, get over my lap." He repeated the same procedure. Ten hard spanks, a brief interlude for pleasure, and then 10 more spanks and then the final hard swats. Miriam also collapsed onto the grass and remained there for a few minutes.

Dave said, "Miriam, you have one more task. You will unzip my pants, take my dick into your mouth and then perform suck and swallow. If you do not obey, I will give you 30 more with the tawse and demand a blowjob again. We can do this all afternoon until you learn to obey and to serve your Master."

Miriam sobbed, "I obey. I obey. I will serve you." She unzipped Master's pants and put his dick into her mouth.

Sharon, Melissa and Deborah were amazed. Miriam had never done this before. In fact that is one of the reasons why she was divorced.

Eileen went to her side and gave her suggestions about employing an actual technique to serve her new husband. She deliberately used the word husband.

The women and Dave went back into the house. Dave said now all we have to do is have my slave wives Sharon and Miriam sign the papers so their daughters can receive the same education and training as their mothers. The two mothers signed even though the girls were 18 and 19 .

Shannon took their clothes and said, "Debbie, you and Missy will follow me out into the yard. I will give you your welcome spanks. Debbie, you will get over my lap so we can begin."

Debbie and Missy meekly followed Shannon into her house. Sharon and Miriam went inside with Eileen. Dave appeared to leave after his daughter and niece had been spanked. But actually he met up with Tom who was the husband and owner of both Eileen and Shannon. He gave him his most recent graduate Susan who would take good care of him until Dave's wives had finished their training.

Eileen said, "In an hour lots of young men will come over to watch a World Cup soccer match. You will both go to the bathroom, relieve yourselves, trim your bushes with these small scissors and take showers. You are slaves and will not need clothes. Don't dawdle. Be back here in 20 minutes to prepare the snack trays you'll be serving. The men will get horny, you are slaves and will perform suck and swallow. I have modified my diet. Sperm is an excellent living protein. It has been the basis of my diet along with vegetable and fruit smoothies, yogurt and salads. I will be taking some of the young men for my lunch."

When the doorbell rang announcing the first guests, Eileen walked with the two women in their late 30s who were embarrassed to see such young college boys. The first two young men liked the look of the nude women.

"Turn around so the young men can admire you. If they want, they can touch you. Your are their slave girls for the next few hours. Gentlemen, notice how red their faces are . But also notice their little twats tell us by the girl juice dripping down their thighs that these women like being exposed to men, like the idea of slavery, like being forced to sexually serve men. These two are what I would call natural slaves.

They will enjoy their slavery because they enjoy serving men."

Sharon, Miriam and the two boys knew Eileen was speaking the truth.

Eileen helped with the first round of blowjobs. And she gave the two mothers a fruit salad which she shared. It made it easier to swallow all that sperm. Later she would give them a vegetable smoothie when they had to do a second round of blowjobs.

Next door Missy and Debbie could see on the security monitor that those young men were all former classmates at the college they had briefly attended. The men they were servicing were older, maybe early 40s. Not as many blowjobs as they were married and did not have as much energy to spare.

Afterwards, the two mothers and the two cousins cleaned up. Shannon had to teach the young girls some basic cooking skills as they had to prepare dinner for Tom, his two wives, their mothers and themselves. These people ate healthy food. And maybe there was something to what Shannon told them that sperm as a living protein with RNA and DNA was good for a woman's health. They would find out within 3 weeks.

Debbie was unprepared for what happened next. Shannon said, "Debbie, you are going to kiss this and make me feel real good." She said that while lifting up her skirt to reveal she had no panties. Debbie did as she was told. Shannon continued saying, "You are a natural slave. You enjoy serving others so serve me."

Sharon was given the same order by Eileen. Later that night all four new slaves were told to take enemas. And they were afterwards given butt plugs to get them adjusted to the fact that some men wanted to take women by their backdoors.

On Sunday there was another soccer game. The new slaves got lots of experience giving blowjobs. They might have been overwhelmed but Eileen and Shannon both needed to eat. Sharon thought of Eileen as a spermitarian. She might become one too. It was decided that Missy and Debbie would do all the cooking.

On Monday they went further into the country to a property where the trees in the orchards made it impossible to see what was happening. The two mothers, their daughters, Tom and his two wives arrived in 2 cars. The slave trainees all wore capes which they removed upon arrival revealing their nudity. Eileen and Shannon also wore capes which they removed. Tom explained, "We all need exercise to be healthy. The best exercise for a slave is Pony Girl racing. My slaves, Eileen and Shannon, will compete today in the Sisters race. After that we have a Mother-Daughter race in which you four trainee slaves will race. Tomorrow you will begin an exercise regime. You will exercise strength training for your upper body. And then the following day you will be running a lot. And then back to strength training. On your graduation day, we will have a much bigger race for Sisters and for Mothers and Daughters. My wives have already qualified. I hope to get you new slaves in shape to qualify by the third Saturday."

As slaves, the women were expected to serve the male spectators.

On Tuesday Eileen took Sharon and Miriam to Tom's garage. One of the benefits of working for Tom or being his customer was that a man got free blowjobs. Shannon took the two young girls to a new and used car dealership that sent a lot of business to Tom. One of the men took Sharon anally. As Shannon had told her, most women were natural slaves and thoroughly enjoyed serving the Male even up the rear end. Sharon said it wasn't bad but she missed feeling Dave inside her pussy. Shannon said that the deprivation was by design. They were being prepared to properly serve Dave who would both be their husband and their Owner, their Master.

At the dealership, both Debbie and Missy were sexed anally by two brothers who were mechanics. A few customers got free blowjobs from the college girls. No need to tell them that they had dropped out or rather flunked out due to laziness rather than stupidity.

The Saturday races were held on their graduation day. Both the Mothers and Daughters were looking forward to the race. Their bodies were in great shape due to all the sperm and other dietary changes plus that exercise. They barely finished their first race. Now they were competing against Mothers and Daughters from all across America.

Dave arrived with Barry and Susan and her sister Karen.

The Sisters raced first then Mothers and Daughters. Eileen and Shannon came in second. Sharon and Debbie finished third. Miriam and Missy came in fourth. Tom said, "Nobody expected you to do so well with just 3 weeks of training. Whoever comes in first and second will automatically be entered in the National championship. And then there is the World Cup of Pony Girl racing in England."

Shannon said, "Be careful. I hear those Englishmen like to use a riding crop on Pony Girls. Our Master was going to retire us but we qualified for the nationals and the World Cup so we won't be getting pregnant for a few months. Since Eileen is the oldest, she gets pregnant first and then me next year so our racing days will come to an end."

Barry said, "About that retirement. I gave you Susan to train and you did very well with her. I took her wild child sister, Karen or Kitty as she is now called to finish my honeymoon. Now Kitty wants to be tamed so she can become obedient and serve me in slavery just as Susan will."

Tom said, "You will have to be our last client for awhile."

"Thanks. Oh, and Dave, my brother Larry was really excited to hear about this slave training program. And when he saw the Mother-Daughter races he fell in love with Debbie and Missy."

Larry walked over closer to the group. He said, "Dave, I would really love to marry and enslave those two girls."

Miriam said, "Those two girls are slaves. Just take them into the stalls and do what you will with them. If you can make them happy in their slavery, they will be two very obedient wives."

Larry took Missy and Debbie into the stalls.

Barry said, "There is no reason why Susie and Kitty can't enter the Sisters race next year. Maybe I could send Susie to train with you so they can compete next year."

"OK. I might share another idea with you. I am stopping at the store to get breast pumps for Eileen and Shannon. I have heard that if a woman has the desire to nurse and she works with a breast pump that she can nurse without getting pregnant."

Barry said, " I will be getting breast pumps for Kitty and Susie."

Dave said, "Ditto for Sharon and Miriam. 36 C is great but I wonder how much bigger they can get. And they will be nursing their daughter's babies in a few years anyway."

To Miriam and Sharon offering their husband mother's milk and giving him bigger boobs to play with was all part of serving their husband and Owner.