2012 Her First Sex Story Reply

Story Info
Her first penned sex story in response to mine.
952 words
4
685
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Im standing at the bar  in the airport, feeling kinda overdressed and very frustrated. Im awaiting your arrival and to my disappointment i learn that your flight has been delayed by 20 mins.

I want to look, feel and smell my best for you so im slightly annoyed though i know i will be laying my eyes on you soon enough.

Im wearing a black skin tight long sleeve dress that hugs my curves in all the right places.I have very expensive, sheer, french lingerie on that is making me feel so sexual and empowered. The thin black lace is so silky on my nipples and between my legs that im afraid someone will notice how turned on i am. Im starting to worry that the thin fabric wont hold the moisture of my anticipation for you.

 I order another whisky and soda and check the time again, when I feel your arms encircle me from behind.

I gasp and spin around to smile, kiss and squeal all at the same time. You look amazing and smell even better. You kiss me and run your hands down my back and cup my ass in both of your hands, squeezing so hard and and pulling my hips closer to yours.

I can feel everyone watching us with jealous eyes and I dont care.

You whisper in my ear 'lets get out of here so we can fool around' And i smile as you lead me to the taxi rank.

You open the door for me and exclaim 'God Damn' as i bend over to  enter the cab.

I give directions to the driver as you climb in alongside me. You lean over and kiss me long and deep and tell me how much you have missed me. Im so happy, i just smile then shudder as you slide your hand between my legs. Your eyes grow huge as you feel my wetness and without taking your eyes off me, you offer the driver an extra $50 if he can get us to our room quicker.

We arrive at our hotel and time seems to be on pause because we cant get alone quick enough.

We finally enter our suite and you throw our luggage on the floor next to the kingsize bed  and grab me and pill me to you with one hand whilst the other is unbuckling your belt. Im completely overwhelmed with how much i need you. I hear your belt hit the floor. You grab me with both hands- pulling off my dress in one fluid motion, you eyes locked on mine.

Its like we are practising a well rehearsed dance of frenzied movement as we touch, taste and explore with such urgency that im about to explode.

Suddenly we slow down and you lay me down kissing my lips and then my throat- loving the scent on my skin.

My breasts are so swollen and aching for you to touch them and then you are....  Sucking and teasing them thru the lace. We are both groaning without realising and my need for you is so great that Im begging for you to join with me as quick as possible. But you wont and you whisper for me to be patient babe.. As you slide my panties to the side and melt me with your hot wet tongue.

I need you so bad now that i can feel my wetness covering your chin and dampening the sheets under my ass.

You groan and slide your tongue lower then rip off my soaking panties and throw them to the floor.

You bury your face in between my legs again and im getting a little annoyed as i want your thick cock buried inside me.

Im begging now, PLEASE BABY..I need you NOW.

You consent peeling off your shirt and standing before me naked and beautiful. You lean onto me and kiss me then bite my lip as you slide up deep and oh so fast into my wetness. You release my lip and ask me ' is this what you want baby'? I cant answer you as I am speechless, eyes rolling to the back of my head with intense pleasure.

We slowly build a rhythm getting more and more lost in each other. Suddenly you pull away from me and my eyes fly open in dismay until you roll me over and bury your face in my ass, fucking me with your tongue. Im melting in total bliss when i feel your hands on my hips and your fully engorged member nudging at the entrance to my tiny tight asshole.  Im scared and so turned on at the same time and I turn to you and beg you to be gentle whilst wishing the opposite. You slowly rub your end on my ass getting me ready and teasing me. After way to long I start to push back against you, letting you know how ready and wanting i am.

You do not need any more coaxing and I feel you slowly slide in just so slowly and im biting the pillow feeling you go deeper until you can go no further.

You are amazed at how tight i am and I almost cum with how full up i feel. You pick up the rhythm and I am trying so hard not to scream the hotel down. You are so big with a girth Ive never experienced it feels as though you'll tear me apart & at this moment I want you to as you stroke powerfully and I am so on the edge and then.................................................................BOOM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Yep You are so doing that to me xxx Just so you know xxxxxxxxxxxxx