2020 New Year Resolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few times, perhaps. In fact, after the Halloween party my lady friend, Catherine and Samantha and I spent the night together."

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought that about Samantha. I always picture her as a quiet, dedicated Geology professor."

"People surprise you, don't they?"

"And Samantha has big tits too. See, I'm starting to see a pattern with you, Mr. Phantom."

"I have no defense Nicole. So, how about you? Do you and Jenny enjoy a third person once in a while?"

"We have, both male and female. It has to be the right person though. I think you might qualify; you certainly have the right equipment. Speaking of which, let's finish lunch and take this conversation to my bedroom. I hope you have recovered enough for another go. I definitely want to feel that hard cock in my pussy."

Nicole presents an offer I won't refuse. I eat my mac and cheese just a little bit faster. I can tell Nicole is ready for round two as well. Just as we finish the last bite, there is a knock on the front door.

"Damn, who can that be? I'm not expecting anyone today."

Before Nicole can get up from the table, the door opens and in walks Jenny. Surprise. Oh my, I feel a strong jolt down below. My seven-inch cock stiffens and presses against my robe. My hard shaft threatens to unleash itself.

"My, my, my, look at you two. You look very comfy wearing those robes? Have you been enjoying yourselves without me? Hello lover and hello soon to be lover. It looks like I am right on time. What's for lunch?"

"Hey there my love. Look who we have, it's the Phantom himself and he has something big and hard for us to enjoy. I'm so happy you are here, I thought you were shopping all day."

"I was going to, but then I got your text and decided I couldn't wait for a play date at the beach. I knew you would entice Rob back to your place. So, Rob, didn't I warn you that Nicole can get a little kinky. I hope she hasn't worn you out?"

"Not at all Jenny. She just let me shower after my long bike ride. I must say, you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. You were pretty cute as Minnie Mouse, but wow, look at you now. I love your dress."

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm betting you didn't shower alone. I know firsthand her shower has room for two. Is that my robe you are wearing?"

"It is. So nice and fluffy. Want to see what's under it?"

"You know I do."

"Hey Jenny, Rob says he's been with two ladies before. Should we take him into the bedroom and show him how it's really done? He has a gorgeous cock and I bet he is ready to use it."

"I think we should. Come on my sexy Phantom and I'll show you how Minnie can fuck your brains out."

Jenny pulls me up from the table and plants a long hard kiss on my lips. She reaches down, snakes her hand inside my robe and grabs my cock. She strokes my shaft several times.

"Oh my. I'm sorry I didn't take you home after the Halloween party. If I only had known. Well mister, I'm not letting you out of my grasp today."

And that's what Jenny is doing right now. Her hand is wrapped around my cock and she pulls me into the bedroom.

"Hey, wait for me."

Nicole jumps up from the table and follows us into the bedroom. I guess the dishes can wait. By the time she gets to the bedroom, her robe is untied and open wide. Her huge tits shake and shimmy with each step. Jenny stops and leans into me for another wet, sloppy kiss. She squeezes my shaft with a tight grip.

Nicole catches up and joins us in a three-way kiss. The ladies move toward each other and keep their lips glued together. Their fleshy mounds press against one another. I move behind Jenny and unzip her dress, pulling it down to the floor. She kicks it aside as I unsnap her brassiere. Nicole and Jenny break apart long enough for me to remove the lace garment. I slide my hands between their tits and feel hard nipples ripe for my touch.

Jenny's purple lace panties cover her womanly treasure and I need to remove them. I slide my hands from the warm confines of tit flesh down Jenny's tummy to her lace panties. My thumbs hook her waist band and easily slide them down her long legs. I raise them to my nose and inhale her sweet fragrance.

I toss the purple panties aside and slide my hands around Jenny's ass to her pussy. My fingers encounter a full patch of curls covering her mound. I weave my fingers through the thick forest of pubic hair and feel the heat developing between her thighs.

"Nicole said you two were at the waxing salon just last Saturday, but I'm feeling a sexy mop of pubes down here."

"Yes, you are. I love my thatch of curls on my mons. I love running my fingers through my silky hair and so does Nicole. Move your fingers lower and you'll feel some very smooth pussy lips begging for your touch."

Jenny spreads her legs giving me room to explore her wet slit. My fingers penetrate her inner labia which finally draws her attention away from Nicole. She turns to me, grabs my wrist and pulls my hand to my mouth. I suck my fingers, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Do you like my pussy juice? How do I compare to Nicole? Just as sweet, I hope."

"Just as sweet. I may get lost for hours between your thighs."

"Oh, I hope so."

Nicole and I shed our robes and the ladies move to the bed. They pull the covers down and slide between the sheets. Jenny beckons me to join them. I move in between them with my hard cock ready for action. Their warm bodies snuggle up to me. I'm surrounded by four huge boobs, Jenny's D-cups and Nicole's E-cups. Jenny's nipples mirror Nicole's. They are dark pink with areole three inches wide. Jenny's boobs are all natural.

"Hey, Nicole, I think Rob likes our big boobs."

"Yep, the perv couldn't keep his hands off mine. Remember how he kept gawking at us at the Halloween party?"

"Hey, no fair. You were flashing your tits at everyone that night."

My comment makes both ladies crack up. I use the moment to move my hands down and rub their pussies. They feel so different, one super smooth, the other a fluffy forest of long curls. The bed heats up quickly, so we kick the covers off revealing three naked bodies. My cock is front and center. Both ladies wrap a hand around my shaft.

"Nicole, he is so thick. Have you already had a taste?"

"Yep, in the shower. He gave me three big spurts and then some more. Very tasty. I think you should swallow Rob's cock now."

"Oh my god. His cock is so hard."

Nicole releases her grip and Jenny slides her hand down my shaft. She holds me upright; her firm grip is tight. She opens her mouth and dips her head to suck on my spongy tip. She locks her lips around my glans and sucks. The feeling is intense. Jenny takes a few more inches into her mouth. She bobs her head and strokes my shaft.

Nicole rubs my chest and lowers her lips to mine for a soft kiss.

"Jenny looks like she is enjoying herself."

Jenny grabs my balls and rolls them around with her fingers. Her other hand squeezes my shaft as she opens her mouth wide. She sucks my cock while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of my hard shaft. She alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length. Her hot mouth has me throbbing.

"Jenny, let's switch places, I want to pleasure you."

We maneuver around the bed and she slides to the center. Nicole massages Jenny as I settle between her thighs eyeing my target. Her beautiful cunt is quite the vision. Jenny's puffy outer labia are so smooth. Her pink inner lips flare out inviting me for a taste. I press my face between her thighs and lick her wet gash while her furry mound tickles my nose. I run my fingers through her mop and tug the curls with one hand as I split her inner flesh with my tongue. I drill deep into her center core. I press my mouth as tight as I can against her meaty pussy and lick the pink flesh. My tongue extends out further as I lap up her juices.

"God, that's it Rob. I love how you eat my pussy. Keep doing that, it feels so good. Eat my pussy baby, make me cum."

I keep my face snuggled between her soft thighs and use my tongue to lick her inner flesh. I drill as deep as I can and lap up all of the lady cream.

Meanwhile Nicole concentrates on Jenny's D-cups, sucking her hard-pink nipples and massaging her boobs. Jenny squeals with delight as we pleasure her body. I lick Jenny's inner lips and move my tongue higher to flick her clitoris. Her pink pearl swells within my lips.

"Oh god, that's my clit. Keep sucking Rob, it feels so good. You're going to make me cum. Keep sucking."

Nicole strokes Jenny's cheek with her hand and then leans in for a long kiss. The ladies close their eyes while their lips remain pressed together. I continue flicking Jenny's clit. She grabs my head and forces me against her cunt. Girl juice flows onto my tongue. Jenny's moans fill the bedroom.

"I'm cummmiiinnnnggg. Gawd, it feels so good Rob. Don't stop. Eat my pussy. Eat it Rob. You're making me so wet."

Nicole massages Jenny's boobs as her climax flows and her body shudders in pleasure. Jenny rests for a few minutes inhaling and exhaling shallow breaths. I glide my fingers through the soft curls adorning her mons to soothe her pulsating pussy and help bring Jenny back to earth.

Jenny whispers to Nicole, "Wow, Rob really knows how to eat pussy."

"I know, he did me in the shower."

"My pussy is still throbbing, but now I need it filled with some hard cock."

I move to the center of the bed between Nicole and Jenny. Nicole grabs my shaft and holds me upright as Jenny swings her leg over me. She shifts her body and lines my cock up with her pink gash. I look over to Nicole as Jenny slides down my shaft and impales herself. Nicole smiles while she encourages us to fuck fast and hard.

"Ride that big cock Jenny. I love watching you slide down that thick shaft."

Jenny maintains a steady motion of rising and falling. Nicole massages Jenny's plump ass and grabs my balls several times. It's obvious she doesn't want to be left out of the action. I begin to pump in and out of Jenny's slick pussy, matching her movement with mine. Our bodies slap together creating a symphony of sexual contact. Nicole has a firm hold of Jenny's ass and helps her move up and down my cock. One hand moves over and cups my balls again. She squeezes my sack hard and I nearly lose it.

I palm Jenny's big tits, massaging and squeezing her pliant flesh. Her dark pink nipples protrude half an inch indicating her current state of sexual lust. Jenny moves her head side to side with her eyes closed. She is lost in her own sensation of ecstasy. After several minutes she calls for a position change.

Jenny lifts up and my cock slides from the warm comfort of her wet labia. We change positions with Jenny laying in the middle of the bed, her legs spread wide. I use the opportunity to drop my face between her thighs and nibble on her clit. I slide my tongue along her pink lips and collect some of the sweet nectar within her pussy.

I slide up her body, leaving a trail of soft kisses on her tummy and around her boobs. Each erect nipple receives a gentle bite which delights Jenny. She grabs my head and presses her lips hard against mine. She drills her tongue into my mouth, and we share a taste of her cum.

Jenny grabs my shaft and positions my tip between her nether lips. I slide easily into her well-lubricated cunt. My seven inches bottom out with a gasp escaping from both of us. Her wet cocoon surrounds my shaft as we enjoy the pleasure of our union. Nicole's hands and fingers range over our skin providing a sensual touch.

Jenny's furry thatch of pubic curls cushion each pelvic thrust. I glide in and out while Jenny wraps her legs around my thighs urging me deeper. I feel my glans press against her cervix with each plunge indicating the depth of our passion. I feel my climax moving toward a tipping point.

"I love your pussy Jenny. It feels so good, I'm getting close to cumming."

Nicole chimes in, "God yes, shoot your load in her Rob. Fill her pussy with your hot cum. I want her sweet cream pie."

I withdraw slowly and deliberately until just my tip is between Jenny's smooth hairless lips. I push in again slowly, feeling the same sensation and I know I won't last long. I increase my thrusts, some deep and others short and swift. The pressure on my glans is building with every movement. I love this feeling, the building of yet another incredible climax. I stare into Jenny's eyes and her smile is inviting. I lower my lips to share a sweet and loving kiss.

Jenny's cunt squeezes my shaft as my need to release grows. Every nerve is concentrated in my cock. My orgasm is imminent, and I let the ladies know.

"Do it Rob, do it now. Fill me with your cum."

Jenny's words spur me on to a mind-blowing ejaculation. I spew several ropes of jizz deep inside Jenny's pussy as we bang away. Hot cum coats my shaft and dribbles down her ass. A lite sheen of sweat covers our bodies as our lips press together. Nicole jolts us from our post-coital kissing.

"That's enough, I want mine. Rob, fuck me while I lick Jenny's pussy."

Jenny stays on her back while Nicole and I move into position. She kneels on the edge of the bed with her face inches from Jenny's cooze. I stand behind Nicole and glide my cum covered shaft along her rear crevice. She prepares to feast on Jenny's cream pie.

Nicole stretches Jenny's legs as she licks and kisses her inner thighs. She licks the wet crease between her thigh and pussy before returning to Jenny's inner labia. Jenny guides Nicole's head to her sweet spot. I watch Nicole begin to dine. Her tongue captures a dollop of cum as it drips from within Jenny's pink flesh. Nicole drills deep within her cunt and slurps up as much jizz as she can.

I regain my focus on Nicole's generous ass as I slide my hand between her thighs and feel her flush pussy lips. I run my hands all around her broad ass cheeks and along her crease, spending several minutes massaging her tight sphincter. I trace the line from her anal opening to her pussy and back.

Nicole stops licking and looks back at me, "Rob, your hand feels nice, your cock would feel even better."

I press my shaft over her little rosebud and lean into Nicole to split her fleshy round ass. I slide my cock back and forth, before lining it up with her pink slit. Nicole's inner labia accepts my seven inches. I press into her and slide all the way to the hilt, buried deep inside. Her generous rear cushions my groin, my balls press into her puffy outer lips. I hold steady and enjoy the moment. Nicole moans and presses her face against Jenny's quim.

Nicole grunts as I fill her completely again. I begin a slow rhythm in and out while she devours Jenny's pussy. I use my thumb to massage her tight anal opening before I plunge it deep into her ass. Nicole flexes her sphincter around my thumb.

Her girl juices lubricate my shaft and drip down her thighs. My cock slides easily within her tight folds. I keep my thumb within her starfish as I increase my thrusts. Nicole's hands grip Jenny's thighs as her next climax sweeps over her body.

"Yes, yes, yes", she pants.

Between deep breaths she moans, "I'm there Rob, I'm there. Feels so good."

Her body shakes with passion while my one hand holds her steady and my other grips her ass cheek. Nicole huffs and puffs.

I ram my cock quickly and forcefully into Nicole. My hips press into her wide ass cheeks with every thrust. Her flesh jiggles and cushions my blows. Nicole clamps down her pussy and provides extra pressure on my shaft. My cock is ready to release a final volley of cum deep into her womanhood. A few more strokes and I rise up on my toes as my orgasm takes over my body.

"I'm cumming Nicole. I wish I could last longer, but your pussy feels too good."

I deposit my final dribble deep within Nicole's womb and pull my thumb from her rear. It's a sweet orgasm to add to the one I shared with Jenny. I am drained; however, Nicole is not done with Jenny.

Nicole resumes gobbling Jenny's smooth inner lips as I keep my cock planted firmly in her cunt. She drives her tongue deep into Jenny's pussy and finds more remnants of my sperm. Jenny is dripping wet; her shaved pussy lips are pink with passion. The fluffy mop of hair on her mound is damp with her juices. Nicole licks her slit and erect clit with a passion.

"Keep licking my pussy. You are driving me insane. Oh my god."

Nicole continues to lap and lick. Jenny grabs a fistful of Nicole's hair and raises her hips. She moans loudly with cries of pleasure. Her body shivers as she explodes with a fierce intensity.

"Oh fuck! Nicole, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. God Rob she is so good, such an amazing pussy eater."

Jenny continues to writhe for several minutes before exhaustion sets in and she slinks back into the soft mattress. Nicole looks back at me with a mouth covered in Jenny's juices. I withdraw my shaft from her pussy and fall to the bed next to Jenny. Nicole scoots up on my other side and we all slip under the sheets for a well-deserved rest.

Later in the afternoon we begin to stir. I feel a hand wrapped around my cock while these two ladies press their voluptuous bodies against me. I hate to leave their warm embrace, as I think about heading home.

I whisper, "Thank you for an incredible afternoon, let's do this again. But now I've got a long bike ride ahead of me."

The hand around my cock tightens and I realize it's Jenny's hand, "You're not going anywhere buster. We're going to shower and grab some dinner."

Nicole adds, "And then we're going to play all night long. We'll drive you home tomorrow, after we're completely satisfied."

"Who knows, maybe we'll keep you another day and call in sick on Monday."

Something tell me, I should have brought my bottle of Viagra. These two sexy ladies are going to be the death of me.

12