2030's Society: Man finds his fag

Story Info
Luke searches for the fag.
4.2k words
4.85
4.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that I shouldn't have done it, but I did. I filmed myself hammering the faggot that I met on the train. I don't think he knew that I had filmed it, but I don't really care!" the caller confessed. "I guess he did know because when we got back on the next train, I showed him some other home-made porn and he responded well to it and I think the penny dropped."

"Sounds like everything you did is acceptable to a faggot so I'm not seeing the issue here!" the presenter of the late-night show pointed out.

"I have never screwed anyone like that in my life!" he confessed, "When he told me to treat him no more than a slave, a fuck hole, it kind of triggered something inside me I had never felt before!"

"Like a better understanding of yourself?" the presenter asked.

"Exactly that! I am not a gay Alpha myself but pounding the fag like a fleshlight and that he had no complaints on how I was using him actually did something to me!" he paused for a second.

"Many straight and gay Alpha's have to come to the realisation of who they are at some point in their young life!" the presenter paused too.

"I love pussy!" the caller added, "but, this was something else!"

"Power?"

"Exactly, that is what it was. Power over a fag boy. Now I can not stop watching the video and I can't stop thinking about the dirty little faggot!"

"Was he dirty?"

"Fucking Filthy!" The presenter chuckled at the callers' words.

"Did he service you in every way he knew how?"

"Yes, and then some. He paid for everything! My coffee and even my Uber fare home!" the caller admitted "He was merely a slave to me. Is that wrong?"

"Honestly, I think it sounded like you had your first experience with a true faggot, and it blew your mind! I don't think it is wrong! He was willing to do anything, and he allowed you to empower yourself over him. A gift a faggot like this can provide with ease. The question is are you wanting to see the same faggot again or do you want to simply use all fag boys like this?"

"I want him again. I loved the idea of a fag slave. Someone to serve me!" he paused again, and his voice sounded sad. "I don't know how to trace him!"

"We can help you with that at the radio station. Send us the video and we can put it through facial recognition."

"Oh, could you, thanks!" the caller sounded excited.

"Don't feel any guilt! Sounds like you got some relief when you needed it, and I am sure the fag felt honoured serving you!"

The presenter needed to go to a commercial break.

"We will be right back with another callers point of view!"

The show began life as a podcast a few years ago but an up-and-coming radio/podcast company approached the guys who started the show and made it even more popular. I guess this show and others like it made it more acceptable for faggots like me to be more open about who I was and give Alpha straight men an understanding of the fag brain and how it could be useful in their important lives.

It treated faggots in demeaning ways by cutting them off and chanting things at them. Often, I heard fags say things on the show to the Alpha presenter that they masturbate themselves on the life like dildo of him that they had. The presenter didn't use his real name but went by the name of 'The Alpha' or 'The Alpha presenter'. He would talk down to them and then tell them to fuck off.

I had read that some fags cum just on hearing him say "Fuck off! Faggot!" He would do it live on air. Then they would receive a T-Shirt in the post stating 'The Alpha told me to Fuck off! faggot!' I have actually seen people wear them. That is progression for you.

I listened to the radio show every Friday evening and never imagined they would be talking about me. I recognised Lukes's voice straight away as soon as he began to talk. My heart was pounding, and my pee-pee, even though was trapped in its case was leaking badly. I knew the number of the station so well. Although I would never have called in.

03333 696969

Do I call in? Do I tell them that I was that faggot that allowed 'Luke', this hot Alpha to use? What the fuck do I do?

Surely, I am traceable in some way. Do I wait until he finds me and what does he want from me now. He is a straight Alpha male. What can I possibly give to his world other than a couple of willing holes to fuck! The second I thought it was the second I realised that was what I could give him. Like Luke had stated on the broadcast I could be his slave.

The next caller was on the line. "Hello Alpha Sir. Caller Sir. I am not sure if you can hear me, but I wondered what you want from all of this?" a young guy asked.

"I'm still here on the show!" Luke replied with amusement in his voice of the thought that the faggot thought he had been cut from the show when it was clearly all about him and his situation tonight.

"I guess he was so hot to fuck I want to use him again. I know that some guys take on fags as slaves now and I wouldn't mind that kind of relationship with a fag." He was honest.

"What if you find a nice girl and want to settle down?" the presenter asked.

"I think most girls understand now that Alpha's have some needs that respectable girls don't want to perform and are happy to have a fag slave around to perform the things they don't want to do!" he paused for a second.

"My friends tell me that they have never been blown by a woman like they have by a fag and although he didn't blow me, he swallowed all my cum."

He thought a little more. "I know that a true fag would do things that I don't want to do. I saw this post on x that asked fags if they would lick out a girl's pussy for their Alpha master and most said yes, despite not liking the idea of having to touch a girl they would do anything for their straight Alpha master."

The young guy then said, "So you are after a permanent fag slave then and you liked this one?"

"Yea. He had a nice smooth hourglass body and a torso like a woman's breasts too!" Luke reminisced "He knew how to behave, and his cock was locked too."

"Well, if you don't find him. I'm available!" the young guy chuckled as the presenter laughed like an evil cartoon villain and called him a faggot as he did all fags who get through to his show and then cut him off. The station went silent and then the presenter and producer began to laugh again. Something that many people like about the show was its sense of fun. At the cost of us fags, naturally that was the point.

"Next caller we have double checked for the purpose of the show!" The presenter clarified.

"Hello! I am the station master on the station in question!"

"Oh, I remember you!" Luke recalled.

"I remember you too, and the faggot who was with you. He gave me a large tip when he left with your coffee and rightly so, using the toilet like that!" The station master pointed out. "There are a couple of ways of tracing the faggot my end!"

"Oh really?" Luke sounded excited but I couldn't take anymore.

I dialled 03333 696969 and went into the bathroom stripped off completely and took a picture of myself completely naked.

"Hello, this is the Alpha show. What do you want to talk about?" the researcher asked and added "Is it relevant to the subject on air right now!"

"Very relevant. Sir!" I tried to sound confident, but I think I might have sounded nervous. "I am the faggot, Luke the Alpha on your show is talking about. The disabled station toilet I serviced the Alpha was in was outside of Fort William and on the West Highland Line. The station master was called Clyde and If you like I will send you a naked photo of myself so you can check that I am that faggot!"

"Calm down faggot!" the researcher talked to me like I was inferior, which I guessed to him I was. "I am just going to put you through to a recorded message and send you a link to send in your pictures for final clarification."

The line went quiet. Then a message came on telling me how I should behave as a faggot on the show. I sent my picture in. I heard the radio in my room. The presenter got a little excited. "Guys, guys, guys. There is no need to trace the faggot!" he announced. "The dirty faggot that you fucked in the toilets is on the line. He has been verified and sent in a photo. I am sending it to both of you right now!"

The station master was the first to confirm it was myself and then I heard Luke say the same. The show has to do this when they are tracing faggots because it had happened before when some lowlife faggot has given false information.

"Well, we will get him on as soon as we have gone through another commercial break!"

My heart was racing. I had also spent the week thinking about Luke and what happened at the station. I wanted to say everything but nothing too. My cage was throbbing, and I felt my hole twitch too.

"Hello, faggot," the researcher said to me "You are going live in a moment. No giving out details we know that you are the right faggot. Don't give the Alpha's name out too. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Putting you through now!"

"Faggot!" The presenter said in a high pitch and condescending way.

"Hello, Sir!" I stayed quiet.

"Just seen the pictures of you and I must say if it wasn't for that tiny, tiny clit cage I would have thought that you were an Alpha. You have a great torso. Although a little smooth for a real man and that six pack is impressive."

"Thankyou. Sir!" I knew that I would be verbally humiliated when I decided to call.

"Hello Faggot!" I heard Lukes's voice.

"Hello Sir! Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to serve you. Sir!"

"You're welcome faggot!"

The presenter made a few indiscreet observations and then went straight to the point.

"Faggot!" he said loudly "The Alpha caller is happy to give you a chance to be his slave boy. The question is would you be willing to accept the offer!"

"YES. SIR!"

"We have all of you details and we will pass them onto the caller for him to contact you. We will keep in contact with you both to see how it is working out. Now fuck off faggot!"

All I could hear was laughter.

The line went dead.

**

I was booked into have my tracker on the Saturday morning, However, I cancelled online, so Luke could decide on the tracker if he wanted to. I could not believe that I was going to have the opportunity to serve this stud. Although the show was a little humiliating, I was pleased that I had stepped forward. I waited for forty-five minutes for a call from Luke, but I had none.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I was still naked. Maybe it was my landlord or my boss coming over to tell me that they had heard me on the show? Maybe it was some guy in the building trying his luck?

"Hello. Its Luke!"

I opened the door like a true fag would with their head down.

"Hello Sir!"

I then heard one of my neighbour's voices. "I always thought he was a faggot!" then a chuckle.

I was stood in my open doorway with nothing on but my little cage. Luke walked into the room and closed the door behind the neighbours' prying eyes.

"Give it to him!" the guy shouted at the top of his voice. This made Luke laugh.

"I am new at this!" he admitted.

"I know Sir!" I added "You are doing so well though!" and then I added "Thank you for finding me!"

"Head up boy!" I obeyed.

"Let me inspect you!" he started feeling up my body. First of all, my pecs and squeezing my nipples. Then he felt my arms and twisted my wrist around to look at the inequality tattoo. Then he felt my abs and flicked my balls like they were not important. What did get a lot of attention was my ass and buttocks when he moved to my rear.

"I guess I will be seeing a lot of this side of you!" I could feel him smiling at his half joke.

"Are we going to do this?" he asked me.

"I mean do you want me to take you as my faggot slave?"

I had spent the last week thinking of nothing else, but Luke and I knew that I wanted to be owned by him. I knew that there was a lot of talk in parliament about making legal this type of slavery, but anyone could submit to anyone else. I knew technically Luke was straight, but I also knew that like many young Alpha's he didn't have any hang ups on using and owning a faggot like me. I knew my answer without hesitation.

"Yes. SIR!"

"We will need to make a few changes in your body presentation though. Firstly, you need a smaller cage. A collar and a more visible tattoo. You need your nipples piercing too and your prostrate chipped with a tracker."

Prostrate trackers are painful bastards. I am sure Luke knew I was aware of this when I gulped. They not only told your Alpha where you were, but they also told them when your prostrate was being 'banged'. This meant he would know when I used a toy on myself or hitting it with my fingers. He would know also when I was being fucked and how much it was stimulating to me. The deepest part of my soul was going to be exposed. I gulped again.

"For now, we will keep our two homes on, but we will work on that as we look at the future of our relationship. I will always ask for your consent. Until of course you hand your consent fully over to me!"

Whilst he talked to me, he played with my torso feeling it up like women's breasts. I believed he saw them as that already. I could tell that even though he wasn't attracted to me as a man he was attracted to certain parts of my body. Parts that reminded him of a woman's body.

"What is schedule tomorrow boy?"

"I'm off all day sir!"

"Good me too! We can sort a few things out!" he smiled.

**

After he had looked round my apartment and have me follow him like a faggot slave should, we went to the bedroom. What happened next, I was not expecting for a man with little experience with faggots.

He stripped himself off completely and chucked his clothes on the ground. He ordered me to get on the bed on my back and my head over the edge. He then began a long tease with his cock. Rubbing it on my face. Ordering me to open my mouth wide as he wiped his cock all over my forehead. He presented it to my mouth and then moved away from my upper fuck hole. I gasped. He laughed. Then he forced his cock all the way down and grabbed hold of my nose and simply hold himself there. All the way in there. I could hear him verbally abusing me as I thrashed around on the bed.

"You filthy fucking faggot!" he began "What a cock whore!"

He then released his cock, and it came out. I was gasping and chucking up fag slime all over my own face. He laughed loudly. Then he did it for the second time. More fags slime. More choking. More verbal abuse. This time when he came out, he squeezed my nipple hard.

"You're nothing but a cunt hole!" he declared.

The third time I swear he stayed in my mouth longer and as he came out, he spat down into my gaping mouth and laughed again.

"Is this what your want faggot?" It was indeed. I wanted this abuse so badly. When I was at the gym, I yearned for one of the hotter Alpha's to use me like this. They never did. I never asked.

"Yes. SIR!" I said as loud as I could.

"What are you boy?" he asked.

"I am a faggot sir!" I said as loud as I could.

"Louder. I want that nosey neighbour to hear you!"

"I AM A FUCKING FILTHY FAGGOT SIR!" I almost screamed, hearing an echo of laughter through the wafer-thin apartment walls. I understood then my neighbour was going to hear everything that this Alpha did to me that night. Nothing was going to be a secret after today. The radio show had made me confess in public what I truly was, but this was a confirmation to many. Including the neighbour that I disliked, and he liked me less.

Luke, my Alpha laughed out loud. "Looks like that fat old man is listening in right now!" he pushed his cock into my mouth and withdrew straight away.

"Maybe I should let him use you one night!" he teased as he pushed his cock back into my mouth.

"I think that would be fun to watch. That filthy old man using you like a whore!" Luke withdrew his cock and pushed it back down my throat hard. Then he started a rhythm.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Then he stopped and wiped his cock over my face and collected all the fag slime, forcing it back into my mouth. I almost choked on the slime, but I swallowed it all down.

"Good boy!"

He then began to fuck my face. Playing with my nipples and leaning forward on top of me. He suddenly stopped and began to talk, whilst his cock head was still in my mouth, and I could breathe perfectly.

"When I come out of you, I want you declare what a whore for cock you are!" he paused as he pushed his cock back in again.

"At the top of your voice!" I knew what he was doing.

He then popped out and I began to sing the words that he asked me to.

"I am a cock whore!"

"I can't get enough cock sir!"

"Please feed me your big Alpha cock sir!"

"I live for cock!"

I couldn't hear anything apart from the laughter through the wall and from Luke. The humiliation level was off the scale, and it was going to only escalate.

Then he said something that I was not expecting right then. "Turn around on your back and give me access to your fag pussy!"

I couldn't move fast enough. I had done this for many Alphas, but this was special. I clicked into position. It was probably a position that Luke wasn't actually expecting. I clicked my legs behind the back of my neck. Not many people can do this. I was aware of that; many Alphas were always impressed with this. It opened up my fuck hole truly wide. I didn't need lube like this. I had seen pictures of my hole whilst like this and my hole did look like a pussy. Lukes's face was a picture. His eyes almost came out of their sockets. He saw a hot pussy on a woman with nice tits and then a little clit cage further up the woman's groin area, pushed out of the way by gravity and not relevant to his quest. He didn't have to venture that far south, or north depending which way you were looking at the situation. His cock said the words that he couldn't find as it let out a little more than precum.

The little Alpha juice he had discharged along with the fag slime on his cock and the fact that he saw my open gaping hole he didn't need any lube at all. He didn't need to be gentle. He just pushed himself on the top of me while I took care of my legs. It also meant that guys could be assured that I would not touch myself or them in any way while being used as a cock sleeve like this. It was something that I had learnt over time that if I moved my legs a certain way while like this, I could make my hole tighter for him. Much tighter. I have milked guys very quickly like this. Within thirty seconds of fucking my hole guys have shot their wads up me. However, I wanted Luke for as long as he wanted to fuck me for.

He watched the motion of our bodies in a mirror I had in the bedroom and enjoyed riding my hole. He ensured that the bed creaked, and the neighbour was aware that I was being fucked in my tight ass. He just watched me and himself. I kept licking my lips at him and moaning softly. He was in ore of the fuck. He wasn't making love to me as much as he was using my hole to get a fix and enjoying the divine beauty of it.

"Beautiful!" he declared.

I tightened my legs up a bit more and he was almost out of breath.

"You seem to be able to make yourself tighter," I smiled at his words. Then I went as tight as I could with my muscles whilst his cock was fully inside me.

"Fuck, you are controlling all of this with your ass!" he realised my play.

"Yes. Sir!" I smiled at him.

"Tell me when you are ready!" he smiled back.

"Fuck. This is so hot!" he was beginning to understand what a faggot could do for Alpha's like him.

"Can you do it from behind?" he enquired.

"Not as effective, but yes!" I confessed.

"Doggie then!" he ordered me as he was pulling out. I got into position quickly and he slapped me hard on the buttocks to the approval of the giggles of my creepy neighbour. I think that's why he slapped me on the other cheek again just for the fun of hearing the voyeur clearly listening in from next door.

12