24 Arcadia Avenue - the MILF

Story Info
A mother becomes a MILF and enjoys the attention.
3.9k words
4.48
37.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.

*****

"Your Mum is a real MILF."

I stopped still outside of my son's room blushing slightly at the words but at the same time proud that at 40 I was still considered attractive enough to be considered a MILF. OK, I accept that was to 18-year-old boys who would have found a table attractive if showed enough leg, but what the hell I was happy enough to accept the compliment.

"Yeah, pity she is my Mum as she looks pretty hot in this one."

My son's comment confused me for a moment but peeking through the gap between the door and the doorway I could see that they had a box of old photographs that had been in the loft for 20 years back when Billy's father was still around.

"Your Mum's tits look good in this one," Danny, my son's friend said handing over a picture showing me sunbathing topless.

"Yeah this is 20 years ago though," said my son Billy, almost dismissively but at the same time lingered over the picture.

"Would love to get a look at them now," Danny said, "bet they would be much better than any of the girls at school."

I was debating interrupting them but wanted to do it discretely without embarrassing them. Deciding to return back downstairs and then shout to them I turned to move when the words out of my son's mouth rooted me to the spot.

"I could set up a spy camera in her bedroom if you were willing to help pay for it."

I couldn't believe it. My son was offering to pimp out his own mother, well images of her at least. Part of me wanted to scream in protest yet if I am honest there was part of me that was turned on by the thought of an 18-year-old pulling his meat while looking at pictures of me.

Making my way quietly downstairs I turned when I got to the bottom step and shouted up, "Hey boys do you want a sandwich or something to eat?"

There was the sound of movement followed by my son shouting back, "No we are fine Mum thanks."

I could hear the muffled sound of Danny shouting down, "Thanks Mrs Roberts, we are fine."

"Well, you boys be good then as I am going out. I will be at least a couple of hours so help yourself to food if you get hungry."

With that, I grabbed my purse and getting in my car decided to go and do a little bit of shopping, smiling to myself as I left.

As I drove to the shops I reflected on the years that had passed since the pictures were taken that had sparked my son and his friend's interest. They were taken on my honeymoon and there were other pictures taken by Billy's father Ray, that went in a set which by the reaction to the topless ones, the two boys clearly hadn't seen those. It was on my honeymoon that I fell pregnant and also had my first threesome.

The secret set of pictures were the ones that Ray had taken of me naked on our hotel bed with my legs wide apart displaying my freshly fucked pussy. Ray also took some pictures of me being fucked on all fours at the same time as I was sucking his cock. After the pair had finished spit roasting me they both spurted all over my face, again captured on film by Ray. The only reason I know Ray was definitely Billy's father was the other man fucking me was black as the ace of spades and clearly not Billy's father.

Things had been wild before we got married and continued for a while afterwards but as I got bigger things got a little calmer for me though not for Ray as he still wanted the wild sex life. He would still go out and wanted me to take part but bringing up Billy was more important and eventually, he grew bored and left when Billy was five. This meant that from then on I had bought Billy up on my own and would like to think I have done a pretty good job of it. It also meant that since Ray left I had lived the life of a nun with the only thing sharing my bed was my vast selection of sex toys.

I had always been in good condition and saw no reason to stop staying fit, though did it more to keep up with a growing boy than for any other reason. As Billy developed an interest in soccer I became not only a mum helping to ferry the kids around but a qualified coach as well. I had never considered myself attractive with my plain features and my dark straight hair pulled back in a ponytail but from the comments that Danny had been making I guessed I must be a MILF after all.

When I got home well after the allotted two hours the house was empty and it looked like Billy & Danny had left. That was confirmed when I saw the note on the fridge in Billy's handwriting telling me he had gone to Danny's and would be back late.

I went upstairs and knocked on his door to confirm his absence and then entered going straight to his laptop, I had installed a backdoor password into his laptop years ago which allowed me access, not that I had ever told him but wanted to make sure he was safe online. I hadn't used it since he got older and to my surprise, it still worked. I checked recently installed programs and saw that he had installed an app to view a remote camera. Once I clicked on it I wasn't surprised to see my bed appear on the screen and could tell by the counter running at the bottom that the camera was recording. I smiled to myself as I carefully rearranged the room to make sure there was no evidence of me entering before shutting the door quietly as I left.

I went into my room and discretely looked for the hidden spy cam but in a way so as not to give any clue that I was aware of their plans. Based on what I had seen they would be watching me on the bed and I looked for any vantage points that might give them a clear view. I was rewarded with a brief glimpse of a lens tucked away above the curtains that with the angle would give a clear view of my bed.

Stripping off my clothes as casually as I could muster I was distinctly aware of where the lens was and without thinking started to tease a little towards it. The thought of two horny teenagers watching me was turning me on, even if one of them was my son, and I started to run my finger around my nipple teasing it so it was hard.

The heat in my loins was building and pulling open the bedside drawer I selected a large dildo which I laid on the bed, its black outline in sharp contrast to the pristine white covers. I lay on the bed casually moving around in what seemed like random movements until I was sure that my pussy was lined up with the camera. Then opening my knees wide I started to run my finger up and down my pussy lips, teasing at my clit that was starting to emerge from the folds. With my free hand, I picked up the dildo and sucked on it, giving my best impression of a porn star. This wasn't something that I would normally do but wanted to put on a show for the two boys.

I had visions of them watching me perform and to my shame, the thought was sending me wild. I could feel my fingers getting slippy with the juices I was producing and I pushed two fingers deep into myself. Then, holding my lips apart I pushed the large dildo in and slowly started to fuck my soaking pussy. Using the fingers of my free hand I started to tweak my clit as I fucked faster and deeper until finally with a loud moan I exploded in orgasm thrashing around the bed. When the orgasm had subsided I gradually let myself come back to earth and then drifted off to a post-orgasmic sleep with the dildo still firmly embedded in me.

*****

The next morning I greeted Billy in my normal way with a bright cheery 'good morning' but I knew by the slight colour to his cheeks that he at least had watched my performance last night. I know that I should have been embarrassed or even outraged at the thought of my own son spying on me in my most intimate of moments but if truth be known I actually found the thought highly erotic.

"Is it OK if Danny stays over tonight?" Billy said hesitantly.

"Sure no problems. Always happy to have any of your friends stay over you know that," I said with my back to BIlly so he wouldn't see my nipples poking against my top.

"Well in that case what if I asked Harry and Sammy as well?" Billy said in a rush.

"Where are they all going to sleep?" I said still with my back to him as I busied myself at the stove. I had to squeeze my thighs together as I could feel myself squirming at the thought of four horny teenagers watching me.

"Danny can have the pull-out bed and Harry and Sammy can crash on the floor," Billy said breathlessly and I could hear the desperation in his voice for me to agree.

"Hmmm well only if you all promise to be good and provided they are quiet and don't make a mess."

I needed to check something and said casually, "Well if your friends are coming over you had better get to the shops and get me some more milk, oh and a dozen eggs."

As soon as Billy had left whistling happily I picked up my smartphone and after a couple of clicks powered up the same app that Billy had on his laptop. Instead of my bedroom appearing on screen it was my son's bedroom, the picture quite clear from the spy cam I had installed in his room the day before. I fast-forwarded through him come rushing into his room and hastily clicking through the laptop until he found what he was looking for. What happened next wasn't entirely unexpected though actually seeing it happen took my breath away.

I could see by the look on his face he was watching my performance last night and then he stood and dropped his trousers and boxers to reveal his hard cock. As he watched me perform on-screen he worked his cock faster and faster, until his hand almost became a blur. He tried to reach out and grab a nearby sock to catch his seed but failed as his cum spurted out and narrowly missed the laptop, splattering on the desk. Still clutching the sock he continued to work his cock with his other hand until the spurts had subsided, and he wrapped his now deflating member to catch any last drips.

I was breathless as from the angle of the camera the spurts of cum had erupted in a direct line towards me, almost like he was jetting towards my face. Without realising it I had pushed my hand inside my trousers and knickers and was rubbing my clit as my pussy flooded. I knew I should be ashamed or embarrassed or anything else apart from the feeling that the only thing I wanted to do was run upstairs and lick the desk clean. The waistband of my trousers was cutting into my arm as I forced my hand further into my knickers and had to grip the table for support as I pushed two fingers inside of my soaking pussy, the vision of my son's seed flying across the room emblazoned in my mind.

I heard the back door open which meant Billy was back from the shops. Flustered I quickly pulled my hand free and clicked the app closed before shouting to Billy, "Just doing the laundry can you get any dirty washing from your room," then rushed into the utility room and started to load the washing machine.

A few minutes later Billy deposited a large pile of laundry and looked at me curiously as he said, "Are you OK Mum? You look a bit flushed."

He continued to stare at me and I realised that a couple of buttons on my blouse had come undone so he was getting a good look at my bra. As I sorted the pile I glanced at his shorts and could see a bulge had appeared making them start to form a tent and in my mind's eyes I saw him working his cock towards the camera. As he turned away a little embarrassed I picked up the sock that had been the intended respectable of his seed earlier and had to close my eyes and bite my tongue to stop myself moaning.

When I opened my eyes Billy had gone. I had visions of him rushing back to his room and working his cock again as he rewatched my performance.

*****

That evening I sat in front of the TV with my legs tucked up underneath me as the boys trooped in and followed Billy upstairs to his room. I couldn't resist the urge to find out what was going on and discretely powered up the app that connected to my spycam in his room. The four of them were crowded around Billy's laptop and I could see from the way their eyes were bulging in disbelief it was me on the screen they were watching. Every so often one of them would adjust their crotch trying to make their erection more comfortable and I wondered what they would do to relieve themselves. I had to stifle a giggle as wondered if I was about to witness my son and his friends in a circle jerk.

I saw one of them leave the room so I clicked off the phone and stared intently at the TV which was happily burbling away in the background.

"Mrs Roberts, is it OK if I get a glass of water please?"

I looked up to see Danny standing at the doorway and could feel his eyes undressing me as he must have been recalling the images he had just seen.

"Of course it is Danny, help yourself," and as I said it I couldn't resist stretching so that my breasts pressed against the material of my top. I had deliberately left my bra off so I knew that my nipples would be sticking out. Danny mumbled some thanks and left the room.

A few minutes later another of BIlly's friends appeared at the doorway also requested a glass of water but I knew what he wanted to get was an eyeful of what I had little doubt Danny had told him about.

"Sure no worries, you know where the kitchen is," as I said it I repeated my stretching action and could hear the shape intake of breath and could feel his eyes boring into my body.

After he had returned upstairs I stood and clicked off the television before grabbing my phone and heading upstairs. Pausing outside of Billy's room I shouted through the closed door, "Billy I am going to go to bed. You boys be good and feel free to help yourself to anything you want."

With that, I went to my room and as I walked along the hallway I powered up the app to make their camera live so I could watch the watchers watching me.

In my room I had to put the phone down as I removed my clothes as casually as I could, then stood naked inspecting myself in the full-length mirrors on the wardrobe doors. I twirled around as if I was looking at each part of my body in turn, touching my ass and lifting my breasts knowing that the boys would be watching this performance. I was unable to see what they were doing so I moved to the bed and glanced at the phone seeing that they were crowded around the laptop. One of them had openly put his hand inside his jeans and I guessed was stroking himself as he watched me.

I pulled out two vibrating dildos that I had selected earlier for tonight's performance and although neither was particularly large I knew from experience they worked well together. I started by teasing each of my holes and just letting the heads of the dildos go inside as I relaxed to take their size. As I felt myself build towards an orgasm I started to push them deeper, alternating between pussy and ass so as one went in the other pulled out. Changing the rhythm I plunged both of them in as far as I could filling me totally and held them in place as I started to shake. Flicking the switch on the base of each of them I could feel the vibrations running through my body as I worked them slowly in and out together. When the climax finally broke inside me I was bucking around the bed as I fucked myself to a standstill.

Once I had finished my show I turned to the camera and smiled knowing that the boys would be able to see my face. Still smiling I picked up the eye mask I had selected earlier and before I placed it over my eyes I waved and blew a kiss in the direction of the lens. I hoped that left the watchers in no doubt that I knew they were there and was OK with it.

Tweaking my already erect nipples I returned to the bed and knelt on all fours with my ass pointing at the door. I didn't have to wait long before I heard the noise of the door opening and a voice saying. "Your Mum is one hell of a MILF Billy, are you sure this is OK?"

I said nothing but gently patted my ass in invitation and was delighted to hear the young man step forward and unzip himself.

I had no idea how big he was but soon found out as he thrust his erect cock deep into my soaking pussy. I moaned as he started to pound at high speed slamming himself in and out of my wet cunt as the room filled with the sounds of slurping and the heavy breathing of the boys watching the first of them fuck me. It didn't take long before he started to dig his fingernails into my flesh as he pistoned out of control, driving me up the bed. I heard him grunt with effort making me moan with pleasure as I felt his hot jets deep inside.

As soon as he pulled away the next lad took his place and again fucked me with an intensity that I couldn't believe was possible. I gripped the bed sheets in ecstasy as he thrust harder and faster. Not content with fucking me from behind he pulled out and lay on the bed next to me before I felt hands guide me until I was straddling his body. Letting myself sink down onto his cock I started to ride him up and down like a jockey on a horse. I was still blindfolded and was unable to see but knew that if my son hadn't fucked me already then he would be doing so soon. As that thought sank into my brain the third cock teased at my asshole and then with a thrust that made me yelp, pushed inside entering deep into my bowels. The dildo I had used earlier had helped prepare for his anal assault but I still groaned as he started to fuck me hard, the two cocks in me filling me totally. At the same time, I found another cock being shoved in my mouth which I knew was clearly the cock that had been in my pussy as I could taste my own juices.

The lad in my ass gave a loud shout of, "Your ass is so fucking tight," as he thrust himself deep. I could feel his hot cum splashing deep inside my bowels as he jerked and groaned, then he pulled away. The one under me moaned and thrust up into me, his seed joining the first lads deep in my pussy before he too moved away.

I remained on all fours panting like a bitch in heat and wondered if any of the teenagers who had fucked me so far were my son but had no way of telling. I felt the final lad teasing his cock around my pussy, just dipping the head inside and then he did the same to my ass, again just penetrating enough to get the head in. He then moved round to my mouth and placed his seed covered cock on my lips and as I sucked I could taste the cum that was inside me mixed with my juices and the musty taste of my ass. Grabbing my hair he thrust forward and kept pushing until his cock went into my throat. I have never suffered from a high gag reflex so was able to take him until his balls were resting on my chin.

"So which hole are you going to fuck then Billy?" I heard a voice laugh, "Can't you make your mind up?"

A different voice added, "Your Mum is the ultimate MILF and now you will be able to fuck any of her holes now any time you like."

I nearly orgasmed at the thought that it was my son with his cock down my throat and I was almost disappointed when he pulled it out leaving me gasping for breath. He returned to behind me and returned to teasing my two holes and with each thrust, he got further in and I could feel myself starting to build inside. I was so open he could plunge the whole of his rod fully in my pussy and then pull it out do the same to my ass. I started to scream and whimper as the pressure built but he was relentless with his methodical torture until finally, I sensed he could stand it no longer, and fucked my pussy so hard it felt like my head would fall off. I screamed in climax as my son spurted into my pussy, but before he had finished shooting he pulled out and thrust into my ass so some of his seed was deposited there.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers
12