24 hour YouTube Challenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elli looked from Jay to Deke, noting that Deke's crotch was noticeably 'swollen' looking as well, a twin to Jay's. She didn't say no immediately. That was her downfall, a hesitation that implied she wasn't completely against the idea. Jay pounced on it at once.

"I mean if you aint able, I gets that. Not many can handle that kinda thing," he drawled.

"I'm not a child, don't try to get around me with that... that... infantile psychology. Please, I have had enough of being judged, don't add 'being handled' to my problems."

"Nuff said," Jay said acknowledging her point. "Lemme say this then. You tried alcohol, you tried pourin' your problems out online, you done a shit load of cryin' as well. Why not try two big black cocks same time, see if that don't put a spring in yo step and a muthafuckin' smile on yo face. Fact, I fuckin' guarantee it will!"

He stopped at that, crooking an eyebrow at Elli, beside him Deke was literally holding his breath as he waited on her response.

"Fine," Elli said holding up the bottle of Jaloviina. "I am out of this anyway," she said trying to sound casual about it even as her stomach did flip flops at the idea of it.

"Dat's what I'm talkin' about," Jay said enthusiastically, Deke smiling alongside him.

"You know what, lets have some fun with this," Deke said. He stooped down, lifting his and Jay's ski masks from the floor, canary yellow and bright red. Passing the red one to Jay, he pulled his own on, Jay doing the same after him. "Now, official challenge. Satisfy the two masked strangers at the same time. Do you, Elli Jalas, accept?"

"Crazy American's." Elli said but with more than a hint of humour in her voice. "Okay, yes, you win, challenge accepted."

Elli got to her feet, staggering slightly. Righting herself she began pulling her top over her head. While she was momentarily blinded by this, Deke's ski mask clad head nodded purposefully towards Jay. The second black man moved quickly, tapping a few keys on his laptop so that the camera's placed around the confines of the rear of the camper van now came to life.

Unlike the web camera in front, these camera's had no status indicator light so for all intents and purposes there was no way to tell if they were recording or not. Jay quickly checked that all of them were live, their feeds recording to his hard drive before he closed his laptop and got to his feet as Elli struggled free of her t-shirt.

She hadn't put her bra back on after the last time so she was left in just her panties now.

Jay first, Deke a moment after, began taking off their own pants. Neither of them had worn their boxers after disrobing earlier so as their pants fell to the floor, Elli got an immediate view of their rampant, hard cocks. Because of the low ceiling in the van, the two black Americans were hunched over as they stood up, naked now except for thick woollen socks and the gaudy ski masks hiding their faces. Far shorter, Elli had no such issues, not that it mattered much once Jay spoke.

"Time to get on yo knees," he said, Elli obeying immediately.

The sheer physicality of the two black men had made her feel small before this, both of them having embraced a gym centric lifestyle, their bodies toned to perfection. This feeling had been magnified in the close confines of the small camper van. Now it was turned up a further notch as they towered above her, craning over her as she found herself on her knees, two huge black cocks hovering before her mouth. She knew what was expected and she took Deke's cock into her mouth first, her small hand gently stroking Jay's cock.

"Mmmh, thas right, deep and slow, deep and slow, you got this girl," Deke groaned from inside his mask. Elli held his cock around the midpoint of the shaft, slurping on the tip before straining forward to take his cock deep into her mouth. She only stopped when her stretch lips brushed the index finger of her hand. Deke's hand stroked and petted her hair as she sucked on him, mussing the blonde tresses as his fingers ran through them.

Elli switched over, taking Jay's cock into her mouth. Again, she grasped it around the middle but as her fingers closed around it, he shifted forward slightly so that her hand slid an inch further down the shaft. Once again, she suckled on the tip, her bottom lip scoring against the underside of the bulbous head. Then she began working her way down his cock as she had his friends.

"Yeah, yeah, it aint about suckin' cock dis time. Naah, it about swallowin' it," Jay groaned as Elli let more and more of his dark shaft disappear into her mouth. The head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat and she felt the twinge of a gag reflex. Jay however set his hand firmly against the back of her head, an insistent pressure from it causing Elli to push on, an extra half inch so that her lips once again met her hand.

"Guck, nnuck," she spluttered, trying to draw back but Jay didn't release her head for a full count of three, implying that this was his call to make. When he did let her go, Elli unsheathed the cock from her mouth with a gasp, her drool spinning thick webs of saliva that hung in a series of sagging tendrils, connecting his cock to her lips.

Turn and turnabout, Elli moved back to Deke's cock. This time sucking it vigorously, applying pressure and speed rather than trying to take it to the entrance of her throat. After a minute, she switched back to Jay. He tried to force her down but she turned her head aside as his hand descended. The black man in his bright red ski mask didn't push it, allowing Elli to suck on his cock as she saw fit this time. She moved back to Deke, slobbering, slavering on the hard shaft, not letting up until she won a hissing 'Fuck me' from his mouth.

Back to Jay again, Elli was feeling oh so confident at this point, in control over this deliciously naughty challenge and not thinking about Ahti at all... well not much. Buoyed by her own infectious optimism, she wasn't so careful this time to avoid Jay's grasp. This time as her mouth closed over his cock, he took a hold of her head, a big meaty black hand clasping each side of her skull.

"Nuh, ulph," she protested wanly before Jay began shifting his pelvis forward and backwards so that the thick cock in her mouth dragged her clamping lips in and out as he fucked her mouth.

"Ucck, guh-hcck, Uccck," Elli gasped, trying to breathe as his sizeable cock seemed to fill her mouth, each pumping motion taking the length of black dick from the edge of her lips to the back of her throat.

"Ahh shit, look at me, open those eyes and look up at me," Jay said. Elli did so, feeling him shifting his grasp so that he was tilting her head back, Elli's blue eyes looking up at him as he fucked her mouth.

"Uck, guck, uck, guck," Elli's mouth making incomprehensible sounds as Jay basically violated her mouth. She could have opened her mouth, pushed away, batted at the hands holding her so tightly. She didn't though. Elli wasn't sure she was exactly enjoying his rough manner and rougher treatment; she certainly wouldn't have accepted this high-handed manner from Ahti. It excited her though. She could actually feel her pussy responding to it and so she didn't stop, instead just keeping her gaze locked onto the dark eyes staring out from behind the anonymity of the ski mask.

He let her go. Elli's tongue felt battered from the cock shoving along its length for so long. It felt numbed and she worked it around her mouth for a moment to stretch it. She looked over at Deke, hoping he wasn't going to try the same, at least not until she'd recovered from the buffeting the Jay had inflicted on her.

"Fuck but she's beautiful," Jay said to Deke, talking above Elli's head, omitting her from the conversation.

"No shit, she looks sweet enough to make your teeth ache, but I seen her suckin' you man, there a great big ol' streak o' nasty running through her, she just needs help lettin' it all out."

"And we the men to do it," Jay said, fist bumping his friend. "Now I knows I jumpin' ma turn but I needs first crack at dat pussy, you feel me?"

Elli had been turning her head side to side, tracking the conversation so she just caught the wink and grin from Deke, barely noticeable with the yellow mask. The red masked black man, Elli's young imagination latching on to the kink of 'not knowing', sank to his knees in front of her, hands pawing at her body. He took hold of her firm teenage tits, groping at them, holding them as he pushed at her chest, causing Elli to topple over in a controlled fall so that she was lying on her back.

"I seen the video; les' see how flexible you is," the black man in the red mask said. He pushed her legs up and back, Elli feeling her knees touch her shoulders, her own hands then holding them like that. He was on his knees, the hard cock bouncing on her stomach as he settled into place, then pulling back slowly, a trail of precum lining its path like a snail's silver tinged trail. Elli braced herself. After the throat fucking, she knew that what was about to come was, for want of a better word, challenging.

He pushed into her with no further preamble, pushing deep with the first opening thrust. The sex that had occurred earlier with Deke and Jay had at least prepared her for the size of the black cock, mentally at least. Physically... well her body hadn't become accustomed to something that big slamming into her that fast. It had only been a few months since she'd lost her virginity. The last eighteen hours had opened her mind as completely as her legs were now opened but Elli was still short on experience. It seemed these two black men were making it their mission to rectify that.

Her body, perspiring heavily from the too warm interior of the van and the nervous excitement that had control of her, shifted in place as the cock inside her began to move. The first thrust had been fast, like tearing off a plaster to get the pain and discomfort out of the way all at once. Now the black cock's movement started slow for two or three thrusts before ramping up in speed. Moving from a gut piercing thrust every couple of seconds, the pace seemed to double each time she groaned aloud.

"Uhhh, uh, uh, UHHHHH," Elli moaned.

The black cock was hitting her, six, maybe seven inches deep, a thrust every second. Elli peered down, seeing the top of the red ski mask, its wearer's head bowed as he clutched at her hips, fully engaged with fucking her hard.

"Uh, uh, uh, so deep," she whimpered. The pounding cock was pushing ever deep, ever faster, at least two strokes a second, driving breath from her lungs and bleating noises from her larynx.

Against her leg, Elli felt her watch tremble as the vibrating alarm she had set went off. Had it only been eighteen hours since this challenge had begun? She felt the yellow and red hooded men had been in her life for far longer than that.

"Oh, this white pussy getting' stretched," Elli heard him say as he pushed even deeper inside her, her pussy indeed feeling stretched and distorted as it sought to contain his size.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhhhhhheeee," Elli's gasp turning into a piping warble as her stretch pussy flounced and bounced into a climax, gripping and squeezing the black cock that was now ripping in and out of her at three or four furious thrusts every second. Elli reset her grip on her raised legs, fingers digging into her own soft flesh as she struggled with the powerful orgasm.

Six PM to Seven PM

God, his saints, Jesus and his mother... Elli begged, pleaded and cursed any and all of them in a long stream of Finnish, interjected with nonsense and English swear words. Behind the ski mask she could see the black man's eyes go saucer wide as she let loose, venting her extasy, frustration and all the emotional baggage her fight with Ahti had stored within her. Elli might have gone on in this way for a while longer but then the black man wearing the yellow ski mask appeared beside her, turning her head to the side so that he could push his long black cock into her mouth.

"Mmmph" she moaned, settling into licking and sucking this second cock as the first one continued to flail away inside of her, her first orgasm now passed but Elli feeling like a second one was imminent. It took her a few minutes to be able to master multitasking in a sexual situation. The distraction of a big black cock punishing her tight white pussy would at times leave her gasping, mouth wide open, the second cock unattended as her saliva pooled against its dark flesh. Elli shuddering in pleasure. Then the black man in the yellow ski mask would tap her on the head, bringing her back round so that she'd continue guzzling on his stiff ebony cock once again.

"Shit bro, no more hoggin' that pussy, time for me to make this piggy squeal," the owner of the cock in her mouth eventually said. Elli was left with an oddly hollow feeling as both cocks were removed, leaving her lying on the floor of the camper van. Instead of being glad of the break, she instead found herself impatient as the men shuffled about, swapping places. The yellow masked man, his body a vision of strength and virility, finally ended up at her feet. With only the smallest grunt of effort he lifted and turned Elli, coaxing her to lie on her front. He ran his hands down the length of her pale body, tracing with his fingers along her ribs, over her hips and down her shapely legs, hands finally returning up to knead at her pert firm ass.

Elli trembled as he pressed his face against her ass, his tongue slipping out of the mask to first swab the lips of her pussy, licking the juices that had leaked from within her body. Then the tongue pressed inside her, hunting within the slick confines of her pussy while Elli's fingers curled into fists and a guttural moan dripped slowly from her mouth.

He then climbed onto her, his strong thighs either side of her petite body. Elli felt the head of his cock slip into het wet pussy, holding place as he made himself comfortable.

"You ready for some more good dickin', eh?"

Elli didn't reply, her focus completely set on the cock that needed to get further inside her.

"I said, you ready for more dick?" This time he made sure he had her attention by delivering a slap to her ass.

"Yes, yes," Elli said in breathless anticipation.

He began fucking her, not as fast as she had been fucked before but just as deeply. Elli moaned aloud as he lowered himself atop her, the hardness of his chest settling on her back, the heat of his breath against the back of her ear as he lay on her.

"Ohhh, oh, oh, uh, oh God!" Elli moaned in time to his thrusts.

"Yeah, that's it, you givin' it up now," she heard him say, his voice so loud to her, the fabric of his mask scratching at her ear.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Elli wailed.

His strong hand came around to settle around her throat. He didn't squeeze it, didn't choke her, Elli just aware of the possessive intent of the action.

"That's a black cock you got deep in you, and you lovin' it right?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated again, barely conscious of the motive behind the question, it was all about sensation as far as her quivering body was concerned.

The black figure rose smoothly, Elli's scrambled brains throwing a memory briefly to the fore of her mind, Deke and Jay performing the plank challenge, their muscled bodies supple and balanced in their movements.

"Pull on that little white ass of yours, spread them cheeks for me" she heard him say. Elli opened her hands, a throb of pain in each from the white knuckled fists she had made of them. She reached behind her, finding and gripping her own ass cheeks, pulling them to either side as he commanded.

"Hold them now," he said. Holding her hips in turn and pounding her harder, faster.

"Good girl, you such a good girl," he said, Elli's pussy, her entire body trembling to his compliment.

Still, he fucked on, his cock churning her pussy into a maelstrom on extasy, a thunder clap within her, the pressure of the storm breaking as she came hard, bucking her hips off the floor to meet his pounding thrusts.

"Ahhhhhhh, cumming, cumming, cumming!" Elli screamed. He fucked on, scrambling her words into strident gasping moans as she had a massive climax.

"Ahhh shit, that right. You love giving it up, fuckin' love it even more when I takes it, when I takes you, don'cha?"

"Yes, oh yes, yes," Elli said. What could she say? He was absolutely, one hundred percent right. 'Yes', just didn't seem enough though.

"Take me, fuck me, yes, I love it, I love it," Elli shouted aloud.

"I'ma take you, I'ma take you right now." He was behind her, masked into anonymity. She couldn't see his eyes but the triumph in his voice needed no body language to reinforce it.

He pulled partly out, stopping for a long moment to allow Elli to finish her muscle weakening orgasm. Once it had subsided, he helped her onto all fours. Elli sighed as the black cock moved again, slowly though and shallowly. His strong hands returned to her ass cheeks and she felt them pulled apart again. In front of her, the red masked man approached her on his knees, his cock, bobbing under its own substantial weight made a direct line to her mouth and as her jaw dropped in welcome, the cock entering her mouth, Elli felt the cock in her pussy depart.

There was pregnant pause, then she felt the cock return, out of position though, aiming too high. She wanted to say 'stop', 'wrong hole', but the cock in her mouth prevented her. There was a straining moment, the most bizarre and disturbing sensation of her young life and then Elli was moaning in discomfort as she found herself robbed of her anal virginity. A thick black dick now in her back passage. Truth to tell it was barely inside, she had felt the tip of his head bash its way through, her sphincter spreading further still as the head pressed its way through. Another sensation of being pushed forward, the cock in her mouth hitting the back of her throat. Elli was caught between a rock and a hard place, her gag reflex making the choice for her, causing her to push back against the cock in her ass so as to ease back the cock in her mouth.

She had, what... an inch of cock sticking inside a place she thought too disgusting to even contemplate intercourse with, and a good five inches of cock pinning her tongue down so that her protests were just slobbering nonsense. Elli genuinely felt conflicted by disgust at herself for allowing a man to use her ass and a sense of pride in the fact that she had managed it. Before she could resolve the difference of opinion within her own mind, her phone rang.

The man whose cock she was sucking stretched over to where her phone sat on her coat, picking it up. Elli's eyes were already wide from having a black cock in her ass, still they widened fractionally further as the man in the red ski mask swiped the front of her phone accepting the call.

Her ears were keen enough to pick up the voice on the other side of the call if not the actual words. It was Ahti.

"Hey this is Elli's phone," the black man said.

"Oh, hey Ahti, it's Jay. Sorry buddy, Elli isn't able to talk right now."

"Mmmh, mmmph," Elli said, the cock in her mouth making it impossible to talk clearly.

"No, no... she's good, she just left her phone here. She kinda needed to let off some steam... sorry man, I mean she needed to calm down some. She was pretty angry."

"Yep, yep, that's right. Yeah, she pretty mad. Last time I seen her, her ass was on fire... like she couldn't sit down, she so angry."

Behind her, the cock began to press forwards, backwards, the man rocking his hips slightly, Elli's ass moving from stuffed discomfort to... well a lesser state of stuffed discomfort. A tinge of pleasure settling about her butt as the movement of the cock began to stimulate her.