24 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the master fully penetrate my anus, his scrotum resting against my cheeks. He pulled almost completely out, then drove into me, driving me down onto the bed and causing my crotch to explode in agony. Out and in, out and in, out and in...I pressed down on the cock in my mouth, using it to stifle my screams...a mistake, as the master in front of me, noticing I had stopped licking him, pulled the chain connecting my nipple clamps. That brought me back to him, and I redoubled my efforts, bobbing my head up and down over his shaft, taking just his head in my mouth and running my tongue around it, sucking out his precum like a nursing baby.

The master at the rear suddenly rammed deep into me and, from the sensations that filled my anus, I knew he had come. After leaning against me a moment, he withdrew from my battered anus. He lifted me up and swept aside the clips that had fallen off. There were still more hanging on. I felt another cold entrance, this one bigger. Another master was taking me. As he was still working his way in, the master in the front pushed his cock into my mouth and, for the first time in my stay here, I tasted my master's semen. Most of it went straight to my throat. I swallowed the rest as he finished his orgasm. He slid out from under me, but was replaced by another master, who entered my mouth.

By now, I was almost floating out of body. Pleasure, pain and fluids became my only existence. I was truly an instrument being played by my masters. At some point, I began screaming incoherently, whether from pain, pleasure or both I don't know. Still, my masters continued to fill me, the pain continued to grow. I started to hyperventilate; my senses were overloading. And then...emptiness and withdrawal. I gave out one last cry as the nipple clamps were removed and then collapsed, gasping and sobbing. I was untied, turned over and retied spread eagle. And then, throbbing, stinging and burning, I fell asleep.

Consciousness and...darkness. As I rolled over, my arms and legs refused to move from their positions. For a moment, panic gripped me, until I remembered where I was and why I was here. My grogginess was quickly replaced by a dull throbbing coming from my nipples and rectum. I licked my lips with thirst, feeling a salty stickiness on my lips. I gasped as a cold lotion was applied to my nipples and rubbed in gently, alleviating the pain. Someone else applied the same lotion to my crotch. As the hand stroked my penis, it grew erect, and I moaned with both the pleasure of the fingers caressing me and the multitude of stings I felt there. I sensed a presence near my head and turned with mouth open, waiting to be filled again with a Master. Instead, I felt the coldness of ice chips; I sucked on them greedily, licking the fingers that held them as much as the ice itself.

When I had finished the ice, hands raised me gently into a sitting position after removing the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. My legs were drawn together and pulled to the floor. I moved lethargically as I followed the hands on my shoulders. The softness of the carpet was replaced by cold tile and I knew I was in a bathroom. A squeeze on my shoulders and I stopped as a hand lifted my ankle and placed it inside what I knew must be a shower. I stepped in gingerly and, guided by my Master's hands, turned and grasped the shower rod with both hands spread as far apart as my feet.

I groaned when the first droplets hit my still tender buttocks, but soon relaxed under the warm stream. I relaxed even more as hands gently soaped me down and cleaned my body from head to toe. This time, there was no loofah, only soap-slick hands caressing me. I began to sway as feelings of pleasure coursed through me, centered on my penis, which was dripping more than water from the attention being given to it. I stiffened suddenly, as the warm water was replaced by a jet of cold water, rinsing me efficiently from face to foot, raising goose bumps and bringing me back to the present moment. A rough towel dried me thoroughly and made me once again aware of my skin and my surroundings. I shivered, partly from the cold, as the ankle and wrist cuffs were reapplied and I was led back into the other room.

I stopped next to a chair. My feet were set on a slight elevation and tied to the legs of the chair. I wondered why my Masters were running a rope around my legs to secure the whole leg to the chair rather than using the ankle cuff. As I was pushed toward a sitting position, I felt something seeking to enter my rectum. I grimaced as I felt what must have been a very thick plug stretching me painfully. The Masters made no effort to force me down; they simply tied my forearms to the arms of the chair. Halfway seated, I was somewhat uncomfortable, but not overly so...

And then, sharp pain in my feet! Whatever had been protecting them had been removed and I found that my feet were on what felt like spikes. While my skin was not being broken, the points were driving into the flesh of my soles in an extremely painful manner. As I tried to raise them, I descended on the plug, which was clearly thicker than anything I had yet experienced. When the pain of the plug grew too great, I raised myself up, forcing my feet more firmly into the spikes. With my arms and legs tied firmly, I was trapped in a cycle of pain moving from my feet to my anus. Through it all, I felt my penis becoming engorged with the excitement of the pain, twitching each time I changed the focus of the pain from my feet to the plug that was inexorably working its way into me.

How long I strained against the inevitable, I don't know. In the darkness, time had long since fled, leaving only the sensations of pleasure and pain to guide me. At some point, I tasted salt and wondered when the tears had started flowing...perhaps when my arms started to cramp up from the strain of lifting me up. The growing throbbing that was my rectum told me that I was losing the battle and that I would soon be filled. With a sob of frustration, I relaxed myself as much as possible and allowed gravity to pull me down onto the plug. As my anus closed about the narrow end of the plug, holding it firmly in place, I was able to lift my feet up slightly. The needle sharp pricking of my feet played counterpoint with the all-too- familiar throbbing higher up, my now ragged breathing providing the melody.

My breathing slowed and became more regular. I began to relax and wondered what the Masters were doing. I did not have to wonder for long...as the back of the chair disappeared behind me. I cried out as I fell backwards; my cry turned into a deeper scream as the plug refused to followed me down and pulled against me. I discovered a new form of agony, as I pulled myself back to a sitting position, only to feel hands on my shoulder slowly lowering me down as the plug forced my lower body to arch up to avoid the terrible pain of the plug pushing against my prostate. Finally, sweating and panting, I was laid with my head on the back of the chair, which had come to a stop parallel to the floor, and my back arched. My arms, still tied to the chair, kept me balanced, but barely.

My cries of pain shifted abruptly as I felt a hand on my still erect penis. I began to emit sounds of a quite different nature as the hand moved up and down my shaft, coating it with its own precum. I began to feel the pleasure build as the hand continued to caress my penis, which was becoming slicker with precum and, as I became aware with something cooler. I moaned with frustration as the hand suddenly left me, then moaned with pleasure as I felt a warm breath blowing over my penis, which was glowing with the warmth of the breath...

...too warm. I noticed the warmth continued even after the breath stopped. My penis was becoming quite warm...it was starting to become unpleasant. As the warmth grew and began to sting, I realized that a Master had coated me with something, a realization that was confirmed by the strong menthol smell I now detected. Now a hand was again on my penis, but only to roll a condom over it...no, two condoms. Then, a band of some sort at the base of my penis, keeping it erect. My penis now felt as if it was being attacked by a swarm of fire wasps. To add to my pain, a finger rubbed the same devilish substance onto my nipples and blew gently across them to activate the heat. I was now squirming helplessly, sensations of pain coursing through me.

In the midst of this, I felt a hand grab my penis and pull it straight up. Then, a feeling of tightness as one of the Masters slowly impaled himself on it. In normal circumstances, I would have enjoyed the sensation, but now it only added to the burning I was feeling. As he lowered himself on me, his weight pushed down on my stomach, forcing me down and pushing the plug against me. I cried out the first time this happened, then bit my lip as he began moving up and down. I was shaking my head from side to side and squeezing the arms of the chair to take my mind off the assault my crotch was undergoing. That stopped as another Master grabbed my head with both hands and guided my mouth to his cock.

As I felt his hand tap the back of my head, I fought through the pain and tried to focus on serving the Master in my mouth. I forced myself to focus on the feeling of his cock in my mouth. As I ran my tongue up the shaft, I felt each vein and the small bumps on the edge of the head. I began a rhythmic motion of my mouth up and down his shaft to offset the thrusting of the Master on top of me, who apparently noticed my strategy and synchronized his motions with mine, reinforcing rather than alleviating my pain. As the Master in my mouth respond to my ministrations, I moved my tongue over his tip, savoring the saltiness and grasping at it like a nursing babe. As he came in my mouth, I concentrated on swallowing it and hoping that with his relief would come mine.

Strangely, as he grew limp in my mouth, I found myself starting to feel pleasure from my own burning penis. Once again, I was entering subspace, the various strains of pain beginning to merge into pleasure. The pleasure continued, even when the Master riding me abruptly pulled off and placed his dripping cock in my mouth to be pleasured. I greedily drank his precum and sucked and licked on it as if it was a popsicle on a hot summer day. I barely felt the other Master removing the condoms and cleaning my penis and nipples. As I was rewarded by another taste of Masters' semen, I knew only that I was truly their plaything, and I was ecstatic in that knowledge.

I heard a clicking sound and felt a sudden relief as the plug, apparently unsnapped from the chair seat, settled into a slightly more comfortable position. I was able to relax for a moment; my relaxation became even more pleasant as I felt my arms being untied. As I was lifted to a standing position, my relaxation came to an end as I was reacquainted with the plastic spikes on the floor, now digging into my feet with all the force my body weight could muster. As my legs were still tied, I could do nothing to alleviate the stinging sensations. My hands were guided to the back of my neck, and I clasped them together, awaiting the next torment.

It came soon enough. I jumped, as best I could under the circumstances, as I heard a soft click and felt the plug in me come to life. It was rotating slowly inside me, stretching my rectum in all directions. Involuntarily, I found myself moving in the direction of the plug. I must have looked like a deranged hula dancer, twisting my crotch in a vain attempt to relieve the pressure within. As I thrust forward, I felt a sharp pain run down my penis as a Master cropped it. Shifting backwards to avoid the crop, I gasped as a paddle cracked on my buttocks. Twisting to the right and left, I found more crops awaiting my thighs.

What followed was a wild dance of pain. There was no pleasure here for me, as the tears flowing down past the blindfold could attest. There was only a continual series of blows complementing the rhythm of the rotating plug. I cried out now, not caring how I sounded, seeking only to keep my balance and my hands behind my head. It was at that point I knew the depths of my depravity: I could have attempted to ward off the blows, especially to my stinging, burning penis; I could have safeworded without difficulty. I did neither: I was determined to endure the pain for the sake of my Masters. All thoughts of my own pleasure were gone. I realized there would be no pleasure or relief for me, only the pleasure of allowing my Masters to see the tears they had taken from me, along with my dignity, and the relief of tasting my Masters' semen and feeling them throb within me, even as their agent was doing now.

After an eon of blows, they stopped and turned the plug off. Without the guidance of the plug and the crops, I would have fallen over, had not two Masters held me up by my arms. As my legs were untied, I felt a cool lotion on my buttocks and thighs. I vaguely remembered my stipulation about the duration of marks, and hoped that the Masters had remembered, too. In spite of the pain, I could not suppress a moan of pleasure as a hand rubbed the soothing lotion on my still erect penis.

I felt a hand take hold of my left foot and lift it up. Then, a rough and slightly tight feeling, as a cord of some sort was tied around my big toe. I felt the cord being wrapped around my toes, over and under, then wrapped around my foot and around my ankle. As it wound its way up my calf, I felt my penis begin to drip again. I flexed my toes to feel the sensation, but a twist on my nipple told me that was the wrong thing to do.

As the cord reached my thigh, I was pulled to my feet with my legs spread. The cord went around my waist twice, then wrapped around my scrotum, separating the balls. Around the shaft it went, looping just under the head and back down, pulling my erection until it was pointing at the floor. Then around my waist again and between my legs from behind, wrapping around the stem of the plug and rubbing against my anus in a manner at once scratchy and delightful. Then around my scrotum again and around my right thigh, until both legs were wrapped in identical fashion, with a finishing knot around my right big toe. The cord was tight enough that it did not slip as I was forced to my knees. My hands were placed in front of me and I was pushed down until I was on all fours. I felt the collar being reattached.

A hand reached under me and rubbed my nipples erect. I drew in a sharp breath, but dared not allow myself to enjoy the sensations, for I sensed what was coming. Sure enough, the sharpness of nipple clamps again greeted me. I could feel weights dangling from them, then a slight tugging sensation as a cord was run from each clamp and tied around the head of my penis. A sudden tugging at my neck signaled that I had been put on a leash and was being summoned. As I crawled forward, the movement of my legs pulled my penis slightly backward, causing the nipple clamps to be pulled toward my legs as well. I barely noticed this, however, since the movement was causing the weights to swing freely and pull my nipples in all directions.

As I was led in darkness, I felt hands on me, some stroking my back gently, others smacking my buttocks and cropping the soles of my feet. I focused on following the leash as it took me around corners and slowly picked up speed. I did not know what would happen if I failed to keep up, but I did not want to find out. Once again, I felt the now-familiar sensation of subspace as my body became a series of pain sources radiating out, mingling and returning to their origins amplified by their compatriots in suffering.

How long or how far I crawled in that manner, I don't know. At some point, a tug on my collar told me to stop. The sudden pain that surged through my nipples as the clamps were removed brought me back to the here and now. I was raised to my feet and led to a frame of some sort. My legs were spread and tied to two posts. The upper part of my arms were tied to two posts that were lower than the others. The effect was to push my buttocks into the air and lower my head. A hand pulled the rope passing between my cheeks to one side, jerking my penis over painfully. The same hand pulled the plug out slowly, savoring my discomfort as it stretched my anus anew on its way out. I felt a dollop of lotion being rubbed in my anus, and, to my surprise, in my hands.

I felt a penis nudge each hand and instinctively took hold of them. I knew now why my hands were slick with lotion. I began to stroke each penis, slowly and gently. As I did so, I felt another Master slide into me slowly up to the hilt. He did not move...at least, not until a fourth Master placed his penis against my lips and I had taken him in my mouth. As I began wrapping my tongue around him, the Master behind me began rhythmic thrusts in and out. The Master in front of me took my head and moved me up and down on him in time. I felt myself join in the beat with my hands.

The Master in front was the first to climax, thrusting in my mouth with each spasm. The Master behind me pushed in deeply, but did not move as I swallowed and cleaned my Master's deflating penis. When he was flaccid, he withdrew from my mouth; at the same time, the other Masters also withdrew. I heard what I later realized were the sounds of condoms being removed and put on. Once again, I was penetrated, this time by the Master who had been in my right hand. As he drove into me and held his position, I felt two new Masters in my hands. From the warmth of the penis in my left hand, I knew he had been in my anus. The penis in my right hand felt new. Once all four were in position, the thrusting began and, once again, I was servicing four Masters at once.

A few moments later, the Master behind me slammed into me full force; the others froze as I felt him throbbing his release. As he pulled out and the others rotated, he slid the rope back over my crack. My penis was able to relax for a moment, but not for long. As the new Master began to penetrate me, more slowly this time, I realized with shock that he was driving the rope inside me. My penis was being pulled back toward him; though I had thought my rectum would be numb by now, it registered the roughness of the rope assaulting it. I squeezed both hands tightly, doubtless pleasing the Masters who were being pleasured by them. The cycle began again. I was an automaton, mindlessly pleasuring my Masters. When the one in my left hand squirted onto my hand, I barely noticed. I continued rubbing him, using his own semen as lubricant. As the rotation began again, I was moving into a dreamy stupor...until the sting of clips on my nipples brought me back to full awareness.

I cried out as fire shot through my nipples. These were much stronger clamps than I had experienced so far and were weighted. Every thrust into me caused agony to my chest. I was squeezing my hands uncontrollably with the pain. The Masters seemed to take no notice of this. When one of them again found relief at my hands, the clips were removed.

The pattern developed slowly: when a Master came in my ass, he would pull out the rope and move it out of the way. If the rope was already out, he would reposition it over my crack. Similarly, when my hands provided release for a Master, the nipples clips would be removed or put on. Thus my Masters guaranteed me continual pain even as I provided them continual pleasure.

I soon learned I could avoid the pain of the nipple clips by waiting until they were removed and then focusing on massaging only the shafts of the Masters' penises. My goal was clear: to avoid the hellish pain of the clips, I had to ensure my mouth and my ass did their jobs well. I began to concentrate on the Masters inside me. I spent more time tasting and caressing the head, running my tongue around and underneath the head and sliding up and down the shaft more languorously, making love to the penis rather than simply milking it.