25/03/22 Eefje's Birthday Spanking

Story Info
Birthday spanking by my brothers.
1.4k words
3.87
17k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eefje18
eefje18
13 Followers

This is a story about my 18th birthday spanking (billenkoek) on my bare bum administered by my three older brothers. Everybody is at least eighteen.

I awoke bright and early on the morning of my eighteenth birthday. I knew what to expect. Before I could turn over in my bed they were upon me.

"Happy birthday! Guess what happens now." In an instant my brothers were on top of me. They had rope. I was on my tummy in my flannel pjs, top and bottom. Hands went under me and begin unbuttoning my top. In an instant it was undone, the sides pulled away baring my chest. My arms were pulled to my sides and my hands in back of me. My top came off my shoulders and down my arms. I was naked to the waist. My wrists were bound behind me and it turned me on. They pulled me out of the bed, my bare boobs hanging free. They may have been my brothers, but my ample breasts always interested them. And that in turn excited me. I felt a flutter somewhere down below, as any half naked girl would.

They dragged me from my bedroom. There was nothing I could do. They were three, all bigger and older, and all men. They hauled me upstairs into the garret where we wouldn't be disturbed and shut us in.

"Now you get what's coming to you." I struggled and there was more rope. Around my body, under my bare bosom. Around my waist, at my navel. My arms now pinned to my body, they found an opportunity to enjoy my bosom with their hands. Even though they were my brothers I was so horny I welcomed their attentions. When they had had enough of feeling me up I was pushed to the table on which the deed would be done. My pajama bottoms were pulled down over my ass, to the floor and off. Now just my panties remained. The beauty of my snow-white body shamelessly revealed turned me on. I was helpless. In a moment I would be naked and it made me wet between the legs.

I barely remember the next two minutes, but I know I enjoyed it. How my panties were slid down in back to display my soft and dimpled behind. Then down off my hips revealing my most secret place. And then in a moment I was completely nude. Only then, I think, did it dawn on them what they had done. Shamelessly stripped me. Naked, save for the studs in my ears and the jewel in my belly. My cheeks now flushed, eyes bright, lips moist, fully formed breasts rising and falling with anticipation, pussy now gleaming with wet, bare ass quivering. They drank in my nakedness with their eyes and then their hands were on me. Everywhere on me.

Then somehow I was bent over the table, my upper body bound tightly to its surface, cruelly crushing my bosom. My legs were spread wide and my ankles tied to the nearest table legs. Towels were placed under my crotch to raise my bum higher and make a better target. But I also now had a soft place to rub my crotch against while they beat me. Suddenly things came clearly in view. I felt the coolness of oil poured on the top of my bum. Then slowly, almost lovingly, massaged into every inch of my ass. A hand was in between my legs, searching my genitals. Two fingers went up inside me. The same fingers then traced my bum crack and ever so briefly inserted themselves in my asshole. Then the implement of wood that would be my undoing came into my sight, rough and hard and heavy.

And then they started spanking me.

It's disconcerting, the first real bare bottomed spanking you receive, especially if it's done by men. It's usually your mother, someone you love and trust, who has you over her knees, bare bottomed, inflicting pain on you. It's hard to take that kind of pain. The emotional pain is as bad as a sore bottom. Why is mum doing this to me? Doesn't she love me anymore? And the pain is subjective, every one feels it differently. Maybe some can tolerate it. But with me a few slaps on my bottom brought a flood of tears. And I loved it. Being tied up and beaten. Being naked and helpless. My body went into high gear. Here we go.

Whack, he hit me hard, directly across my ass cheeks. My body lurched forward and I cried out with pain.

"You're going to have to hold her!" I was tied down, but my body could move back and forth. I tried to scrunch forward in a desperate attempt to get my bare ass out of the path of the board that hit me. My other two brothers moved in to hold me down tight, their hands always on my body. Whack. He hit me again, and again I cried out and it hurt worse because now I was held firm. Again he hit me. And again and I cried out louder. The tender flesh of my bum burning with the pain, each strike making it worse. But it turned me on even more. Every blow made it better and I squeezed my genitals down on the towel beneath me getting myself nearer and nearer to getting myself off from my nakedness and my ropes and the pain.

He kept hitting me. It should have been totally humiliating. Being spanked in the nude is one of the most embarrassing things that can be done to a young girl. Having it done when you are all ready a woman with a woman's body, getting the same punishment as a naughty child. To this day some of the strongest memories I have are of others seeing, hearing, or hearing of me getting tied up and beaten. And it was worse this time because it was my brothers who were doing it to me. The idea that they would do this to me, the lack of respect, the teasing, the total exposure and degradation made it a truly memorable experience.

And so it went on. One blow after another. Toward the end I truly started to cry. My ass was aflame and we were not nearly done. As we went on I could understand why it was necessary to do this to me bare-bottomed. Being naked allows for more pain and embarrassment. And it is that embarrassment which is an important part of the punishment especially for someone my age, where inflicting enough pain to fully carry the lesson could be cruel or dangerous. Exposing one's buttocks for a bare spanking, especially to my brothers, provided enough humiliation to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Dimly now I heard him call eighteen. I couldn't believe the pain. Why did he have to hit me so hard? I sobbed continuously now and was sweating from every pore of my body, but he was undeterred. He started the old poem One For Sorrow and kept hitting me, once more for each of ten lines:

One for sorrow,

Two for joy,

Three for a girl,

Four for a boy,

Five for silver,

Six for gold,

Seven for a secret,

Never to be told.

Eight for a wish,

Nine for a kiss,

Ten for a bird,

You must not miss.

And then gloriously my naked body rewarded me and I started to cum like I never had before and for a time that was all I could feel, just the wonder of my body giving me the greatest feelings a girl can feel and it went on and on and it seemed to last forever. And then slowly I started to come back down to earth and between cumming and the pain I was afraid I would faint. But he kept hitting me and I kept cumming. Every fiber of my being was in agony from the pain but still lost in my orgasm.

And by the time he was through I was half dead. And then, mercifully, it was done and I did kind of pass out. Maybe ten minutes went by and still they left me tied there. But I started to come around. The pain in my ass was still there, and was for a long while. I was soaking wet from sweat and, down below, from having cum. But at least they didn't hit me anymore. It really was over and I was in my glory. And then after a time they left me, still bound, naked and helpless.

eefje18
eefje18
13 Followers