25th Wedding Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajan could feel the anger inside him swell up. He hadn't yet seen the remaining clips but what he wanted to do right then was to smash Sri up and break his face. Sri's cell number was on his phone. He picked up and made the call only to receive a phone-switched-off message. Nothing more he wanted to do than to kill that lad at that moment. That momentary pause from the phone call not going through caused him to return back to open the next clip.

This one was a mashup for 4-5 clips and quite long. The content was also dynamite....

The first clip was a long shot - obviously the phone had been placed at a distance in order to capture the video. This one showed Sri and Poornima, standing facing each other. Sri had cupped Poornima's face in his hands and the two were kissing each other passionately. This particular piece was about two minutes but it felt like an eternity to Rajan. His wife was eagerly giving her lips to Sri, allowing him to kiss and love her face. Her hands were locked behind his neck, pulling his mouth on to her as they exchanged lascivious kisses.

This bit abruptly transitioned to the next one. Here Sri was sitting on a chair and Poornima on his lap seated sideways. They were continuing to kiss and tongue each other. Sri's hands were on Poornima's back. From the angle, Rajan couldn't tell for sure, but he felt Sri's hands had gone under the back of Poornima's blouse.

The next transition suddenly came on and now it was more of the kissing. Sri continued to be seated on the same chair. Poornima was now seated facing him and straddling his legs. One hand of Sri's was under the back of Poornima's blouse. The other was moving up and down Poornima's legs and thighs. Rajan could only guess that Poornima's pelvis and crotch must be feeling Sri's erection - there was no way he didn't have a boner by then. This time it was Poornima cupping Sri's face and kissing him lovingly.

The fourth transition piece showed the same pose as the last one - this time looking at Poornima's back as she straddled him over the chair. One could see her hips grind up, down and sideways in a slow rhythmic motion. Sri's head seemed to be level with Poornima's chest - was he suckling her? One couldn't tell.

The last transition just showed the upper half of their bodies. It looked like both of them were standing with Sri behind Poornima. He was holding her close to his body. Both of Poornima's gorgeous breasts were exposed - the dark nipples standing erect and firm and being teased by Sri's fingers. They both just stared into the camera for a few minutes in this position before this piece ended.

Rajan found himself shaking and trembling by the time he got to the end. He couldn't believe what all he had just seen. Sri was Keshav's classmate and Poornima was old enough to be his mother. What the hell had he just seen? It took him a few minutes to regain his composure and open the text file for this clip.

"Uncle,

That was a long one..... I am sure you are somewhat stunned by what you have just seen.

Poornima has such a gorgeous body. What sweet luscious lips she has - I can never tire of kissing her.

In the previous clip where I showed you a still of her breast from the side and asked you if you noticed anything - if you had peered closely you would have observed that she was not wearing a bra inside. I think you can also now figure out how that butterscotch ice cream got cleaned out earlier....

It was therefore easy for me to just lift the top of her blouse and suckle on her gorgeous nipples. I don't think you could make that out clearly from the back - could you? What a thrill it is to kiss, nibble and enjoy her full breasts that once gave milk to Keshav. Aunty is small-built but she has a beautiful, heavy pair of breasts. If you turned on the volume to full you may be able to hear her moans as I teased her nipples with my mouth.

One thing you couldn't have figured out is that she had no panty on either all the time. And when she straddled me, she had already pulled my hard shaft out. When you saw her grinding herself on me - there was full contact and grazing.

And that neck collar brace - one thing to clarify in case you missed it is that it needs a key to open - else it cannot be taken off

Lastly, I hope you saw how much both of she enjoyed it all. It was her 25th anniversary after all. I wanted to make sure it is a memorable one for her. Ending this one now."

Rajan's cock was throbbing and twitching now. That long clip had aroused more than he could ever have imagined. The sight of his wife being loved and taken by another man - one as young as her son - it was maddening. And she seemed to be enjoying it too. And what did he mean by a key for the collar brace?

He knew he had to watch the rest of the clips. He moved onto Clip 4. This was one was nearly 15 minutes long.

There was no face shown in this clip. The camera was focused on Poornima's crotch - you could see fingers, likely Sri's, moving around parting the vagina, feeling the clit and generally caressing the inner thighs of Poornima. In the audio one heard some moaning and sighing from Poornima as she felt her pussy played with.

This then transitioned to a view of Sri's head buried inside Poornima's crotch - obviously lapping up her pussy. Rajan could see the back of his head and Poornima's hands on it, pushing it in hard against her crotch. This part of the clip had a small clock displayed on the top right. The whole eating session one was obviously a taken in a single go. Poornima's moans and sighs were louder this time around as she came to a long climax with her hips twitching and trembling in pleasure. He then saw Sri lift his head up and say a "Happy anniversary to you and uncle" before the clip stopped.

Rajan found himself on the verge of ejaculating after watching this one and it took him quite a bit of self-control to avoid doing so. He automatically found himself opening up the Text 4 to read what Sri had written this time around.

"Uncle,

Poornima has just a gorgeous pussy. I loved teasing it with my fingers. That entire evening until then however I had been careful not to make her climax until this point of time when you saw her come in my mouth. This is why you can hear scream and moan so loudly in pleasure - it was all from the pent up passion of the previous few hours.

Something you may have missed noticing - she has a absolutely clean shaven pussy in the video. If you remember, I had earlier pointed out her smooth skin on her arms. Well, in preparation for her anniversary I had taken her for a full waxing session. It is quite painful and Aunty was crying for parts of her waxing session - but when she saw her body at the end of it all, she loved it. Her entire body was so smooth and shiny. And her pussy - just so beautiful and silky all over. Her naked body is more potent than a hundred pills of Viagra.

In the end you may have seen a clock running at the top. You see I wanted to make sure she came in mouth at exactly midnight - which is when the anniversary starts - her 25th wedding anniversary with you. I was keen on giving her a pleasurable and elongated first orgasm in my mouth - just as exactly she welcomed twenty five years of marital bliss with her husband. That clock was just proof to you of the same.

Of course after this I did pleasure her again multiple time with my fingers and mouth but that one was an anniversary special. Ending now."

Rajan went back to see the first few clips to make sense of everything he was seeing in the clips and the text he was reading. This whole thing was just too crazy to comprehend. His cock was almost out of control while a part of him was burning in rage and humiliation. The way Poornima had screamed in pleasure at the end, he couldn't believe it.

The next Clip 5 was quite something to watch. The phone camera was fixed in one place to give a wide angle view of Sri's apartment. Rajan could see Poornima lifted in Sri's arms - her legs wrapped around this hips and obviously impaled on his cock. Sri was walking around the rooms slowly - one hand supporting Poornima's buttocks while the other held her back pushing her towards him. Poornima's breasts were pressed against Sri's chest and she was kissing his neck. The clip ran for several minutes. You would see them walk into one room and then come out after a minute or two and then go into the kitchen and so on. Her dusky body was in contrast to Sri's much fairer skin and the two made an erotic sight together. Occasionally Sri would stop walking and the two would share a long kiss.

Finally at some point Sri walked to the dining table and seated Poornima on its edge, He could see the bodies bucking against each other as Sri thrust in and out between Poornima's thighs. He could hear some grunting sound from Sri and some moaning from Poornima as Sri increased the pace of his thrusts. Poornima was obviously enjoying the pounding she was getting. Finally he could see Sri start to come as he and Poornima became still in a tight embrace till their bodies stopped twitching. After that there was a lot of kissing between the two. He then saw Sri lift Poornima off the table, disengage from her and place her standing on the floor. They both looked down at something on the floor and he could see Poornima giggling. The clip got cut at this point.

Sri's text was short on this one.

"Uncle,

That the first fuck of the night. Poornima loves being carried while impaled and since it was her special anniversary, I obliged for as long as I could before my arms and legs got tired. It's a good thing she is so petite and light and easy to lift.

I cannot describe the feeling of absolute pleasure I felt during the time my cock was inside her. Her pussy felt snug, safe, protective and matronly. If you were wondering what we looked down at on the floor, well that was a big drop of our mutual cum that had dripped down from between her thighs as I placed her down.

Ending now"

Rajan couldn't hold himself any longer as he read this. He untied the strings of his pyjama and pulled down his underwear. He had hardly taken a few strokes before he ejaculated in spurts all over the floor - with some of his cum falling on his pyajamas - now lying crumpled on the floor. He had barely lasted a minute - the excitement and arousal had been too much for him to handle.

The release of pent up pressure and desire calmed him down a bit. For a few minutes he went through the mechanics of moving his clothes to the washing machine and wiping the floor before settling back into the chair to see the remainder of what Sri had put up. His flaccid cock had shrunk and hung limply while he sat, naked from the waist below, and clicked the link to the next video clip.

This again was a fairly long video file containing a series of different clips each cutting off abruptly. One showed Sri and Poornima making out in the shower. Poornima's body looked terrific with droplets of water falling off her dusky body. Sri was busy suckling on her nipples with one hand fingering her pussy as Poornima's body arched backwards in pleasure. Poornima's cries of pleasure could be heard over the sound of the shower faucet. Another clip showed a front view of Poornima on her knees and Sri mounting her from the back. Poornima's face didn't show much enjoyment in this one. Her full, heavy breasts hung below her and he could see the erect nipples pointing down. A different clip had her riding Sri on a chair much like in an earlier clip from the evening. Another one showed Poornima lying on her back on a bed, fully naked and Sri kissing and licking the entire length of her body. He then turned her over and continued a slow and languorous kissing and licking session on the front of her body culminating in eating her pussy out, accompanied by louds sighs and moans of pleasure from Poornima.

By now it was habit. He opened the text file to see what it said.

"Uncle,

Just some clips of what else transpired after our initial fuck. You can now infer that we didn't get much sleep that night. It was after all a special anniversary and I loved pleasuring her and making her come again and again. The one clip where I take her from the back, that was really her backside. I had told that it is only proper that she get all her orifices filled and fucked on her anniversary - nothing less would do. And that last clip where I licked her body - she was getting drowsy. It was early morning already by then and we settled into sleep immediately after that. It had been a most pleasurable and erotic night thus far.

You can imagine my feelings. Here was your gorgeously sexy wife, mother to my friend and now my lover - allowing herself to be ravished every which way on her silver wedding anniversary. Who would have ever guessed?

Also - an earlier question repeated - did you notice what was missing?"

The mental arousal remained but his penis seemed to have lost its life after the ejaculation from a little while ago. Rajan noticed that there were three more clips left for him to watch. The anger and humiliation remained but had been taken over by feelings of arousal and lust. His wife looked so sexy and sluttish in the videos he had seen thus far - giving herself freely to Sri. On an instinct he picked up the phone and tried Sri's number only to find it unreachable again. He then dialled Poornima's phone which was not picked even after several rings. A part of him felt relief. He had no idea what he would have said to Poornima just then. There was no other option but to move on to the next clip.

This was a long clip and at first the screen was a bit dark to see - but eventually he could make out what was going on. Rajan could see Poornima seated on the bed talking to someone on the phone. Her lovely breasts and nipples were clearly visible on her body, her hair hanging loose to one side. Sri was obviously lying on the bed - Rajan could see the bottom of Sri's legs stretched out on the bed. One hand of Sri was beckoning to Poornima to come towards him but she was declining with her head as she talked to the other person. It was a few seconds later that the call ended. As Poornima bent and crawled towards Sri, he used his hand to turn and position her head towards his groin. The camera then turned to focus on Poornima bending down to take Sri's cock in her mouth. The next several minutes were sheer torture for Rajan as he watched Poornima kiss and love Sri's cock. She had never done that to him and he hadn't thought she was capable of taking a penis in her mouth. The way she planted slow kisses along the length of Sri's cock, licked his balls and gently took his length into her mouth - it was more than he could bear. And the manner in which she did so was so loving - he couldn't believe it. Sri's camera kept changing hands and zooming in and out periodically. Poornima's mouth wrapped around a cock was an incredibly erotic sight. Sri's free hand caressed Poornima's hair as she loved his shaft. It seemed to take forever before Sri started the first throes of his orgasm - grunts and aahs coming from his mouth. He could make out Sri spurting into Poornima's mouth and then some cum beginning to dribble out of the edge of her lips and fall on Sri's thighs and groin area. When Sri had settled down, Poornima lifted her head up while continuing to lick and clean up his cock. That slutty and satisfied look on her face - he had never expected it on her - and there was an expression of pride on her face which he couldn't fathom.

Rajan clicked open the text for this.

"Uncle,

We actually didn't get much sleep. Keshav called early morning to wish his mom and that was who you saw her talking to. I wonder what he would have felt if he had known his lovely mother had spent her anniversary night being fucked soundly by his ex-classmate and that she was naked in bed with me just then.

I had woken up with the inevitable morning wood and was beckoning her to kiss my cock as she talked - but she refused. You saw her accede to my demand only after she was done talking to Keshav.

I did so want to fill her mouth with huge spurts of my cum - on a special morning that too, what could be a better way to wish someone good morning. I hope you saw the way in which she demolished my cock - like it was some gourmet dessert. She also shyly asked me if I had enjoyed her mouth around my shaft - and you can guess what my answer was. What a fuckable mother she is!"

This was getting too perverted. Rajan had never expected his wife of 25 years to have such strong sexual urges and desires. The video clips had showed her and Sri having sex for almost the entire night and there were still a few videos to be seen.

The next clip looked familiar. Rajan recognized it as the view he had gotten on the day he had received the video call for the anniversary. It was Poornima who had called. Seated at a table, he could see her dressed in the same silver saree and blouse from the previous evening - looking a bit crumpled now. Strange he hadn't noticed the crumpledness a month ago when the actual call happened. Keshav had also joined in. In front of Poornima was a cake - she had mentioned it was butterscotch - the same from an evening ago? Sri had shown up in the beginning of the clip just to say hi and till the cake was cut with the HBD song being sung untunefully over the phones. He had then disappeared leaving the family trio to chat with each other. Rajan remembered noticing that Poornima looked a bit tired and uneasy in the chair. Poornima had responded that she hadn't slept well the previous night and was having some fatigue pain in her back as a result causing her to squirm and shift position now and then. There had been a moment in the call when it got disconnected and it took a few minutes to get everyone back in again. The video clip stopped at the point of the disconnection.

What was special about this clip? He opened the text file to read.

"Uncle,

I think you remember this call? After Poornima had taken me in her mouth that morning, I was a bit spent. We spent some time making out in the shower.

I insisted on her making the video call to you - it was important for the family to bond on this occasion. That cake you saw - it is an ice cream cake - butterscotch. I think you must have already guessed by now that it is the same one from last evening. A part of it had gotten chipped but you couldn't notice it on the camera from that angle.

If you notice the camera (mine) was in a long shot at the beginning and after I moved out, you could mostly see only her face and neck - with Poornima bringing her phone camera closer to her face as you three talked.

I want to point out a few things for you so you know what happened. She of course wore her silver coloured saree from the evening before. There was no bra on like in the previous evening. The blouse was unbuttoned but you couldn't make out since the pallu was covered across her chest completely. As such below her pallu, her two luscious breasts were jutting out fully exposed. The table also blocked the view of the lower part of the body. She had literally nothing on underneath - no petticoat or panty. The saree was used just to cover her upper body.

You had no idea of the sense of control I felt when I got her to do this - sitting in a chair at my apartment, almost naked - and having a video call with her son and husband. You can see what a hot wife you have uncle and it was of course difficult to control myself in that situation. When I went out of view, I actually dived down below the table to caress and kiss and lick Poornima's feet and legs and thighs. This is why you saw her squirming a little in the seat. I did so want to eat her out but the position was not comfortable enough for either of us without giving things completely away to you and Keshav.