25yo/75yo Do More than Talk Sex

Story Info
75yo recalls youthful sex. 25yo shows him sex with viagra.
4k words
4.64
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Before my grandfather died he asked me if I would keep an eye on his friend Tommy. Although he was not a member of our family I had always called him Gramps. I had only spent time with Gramps when he was together with my grandfather. They had served as young men in the Second World War and remained close friends ever since.

Gramps was a lively man for his age with a twinkle in his eye that made him seem younger than his age. Not long after the funeral Gramps had a fall at home and with my parents on holiday I decided that I would pay him a visit and offer to help him with shopping or anything else he needed. I rang his doorbell and heard him call out that the door was not locked and to come right in. When he saw it was me his face lit up.

"Hello my dear you are a real sight for sore eyes. I haven't been able to go out for days and I am missing the company. Have you got time to sit and talk?"

I explained that I had come to see if he needed shopping collecting or food cooking. He thanked me for coming but said what he would prefer was to be able to talk and maybe take a short walk.

"I have not had many visitors and none that are so ...... so .... oh I get so confused at what used to be considered complimentary and now is considered not PR."

"PC not PR but it is okay Gramps just say what you mean. I am 25 years old and don't take offence easily. Just say what you would of when you were my age."

"Let's just say that I never get visits from gorgeous young girls like you."

I was surprised as I felt myself go bright red at this harmless compliment. It was probably less his words but more the wonderful smile that accompanied it that embarrassed me. It was not lecherous in the slightest but did convey a sexual interest or fascination that I was more used to receiving from someone of my own age. I was surprised that his fascination fascinated me. I knew I had to get him thinking about something other than how my short dress had ridden up.

"Tell me how you first met my grandfather. Was it during WW2?"

He seemed excited to tell me about many of his wartime stories many of them involving my granddad. He soon moved on to stories about what they got up to after the war ended. He said that it was a golden time for young men as there were many more girls than young men. He looked at me as if to question whether he could say what he wanted to.

"Your generation thinks that you invented sex but trust me the soldiers were de- mob happy and the girls were very keen to entertain us, thank us and show us a good time. There is nothing that you could tell me about, that wasn't done back then and I did most of those things."

He made me laugh and I was very close to throwing out a few things that I had experienced that he might have been shocked by. He saw my thought process and was keen to challenge me.

"Go on then shock me. Oral, anal, watersports, spanking, caning, group sex we were doing it all. I heard someone say that anal sex was a modern invention. I can tell you that there was lots of it but it was not talked about back then."

"Did you enjoy anal sex back then?"

"You should understand that the pill was not around back then and condoms were costly and not easily available. I was shocked the first time that a girl said she could not take the risk of pregnancy but she would let me fuck her arse. Within seconds of me penetrating her she had a strong orgasm and I was hooked on anal sex. I never did fuck her pussy but we loved anal and so many other things. Do you enjoy anal my dear?"

It was such a direct question I just had to answer it. He seemed delighted when I said that I loved anal play of all types. It was only then that I realized that I was talking about very personal sexual matters with a man who had to be in his late seventies. I was not unhappy with this but decided to bring his experiences more into focus.

"Did you enjoy any particular things in your sex life when you were my age?"

"Oh yes my dear but that was a long time ago. Unfortunately while my libido is still strong I am afraid the lead in my pencil disappeared some time back. Memories are nice but I do miss the feel of .... well I do miss being able to have sex. There are so many things that can be enjoyed without penetration but it just doesn't feel right to get involved with anyone when you cannot deliver the goods."

Now he was being very open about his situation and I felt so sorry for him. I asked him whether what he was saying was that due to not being able to get an erection meant that he was no longer having sex with anyone. His eyes went from bright and vibrant to sad and almost lifeless. My heart sank and I knew that I had to do something, anything to bring life back into his eyes. Would allowing him to enjoy my young body see the return of lead to his pencil? I did not want to risk trying to induce an erection, as I was sure failure would be devastating to this proud man.

I told him a lie saying that I needed to do a little bit of shopping but would be back in around two hours. I agreed to pick a few items up for him and return later when I would cook him a meal. This really lifted his spirits. I did do the shopping but the main reason for leaving was to return and pick a number of things up. These included a number of porn magazines that included pictures and stories of spanking, anal and group sex. The most important thing was a couple of blue pills from the pack that my boyfriend had bought.

I asked Gramps whether he had seen much porn and if so had he enjoyed it. He seemed surprisingly shocked by this considering how candid about sex he had been earlier. When I said that I loved porn he seemed to relax. I showed him a magazine with basic photos of couples sucking and fucking. I sat next to him turning the pages and pointing out the pictures I preferred. He asked me if I was a lesbian as some of the pictures were of girls. I laughed and said,

"I love a cock as much as any girl. I do like pictures and stories that involve both genders. Would you like me to find a good story or readers letter to read out to you?"

His eyes were bright as buttons when I asked this and no verbal answer was required. I had noticed a story with a title that suggested there was spanking and anal sex involved. The story was quite well written and I held Gramps full attention as I read it. I admit that reading the story out to Grumps was quite a turn on and by the end I was aware that my pussy was positively moist. Gramps looked a little flushed and I decided that a break from the excitement and a cup of tea was called for.

As I bent to put his cup on the little table next to him I saw his eyes light up.

"My god those are much lovelier ti .. boobs than any in the magazines and your nipples are beautiful. Are they always that big?"

He clearly shocked himself with what he had said and started to stammer an apology. I had honestly not intended to give Gramps the view that he had had. Given that he had had the view I was pleased he had loved it and pleased that he had been able to tell me. I have a strong exhibitionist streak and now it took me over totally. I stood back and watched his reaction as I pulled my top straight off over my head. Braless, as I usually was, this left me topless and his eyes popping out of his head. Emboldened by his response I moved forward and knelt in front of him. My boobs were nearly in his lap and with a confused look he moved his hands towards them. They hovered inches from my erect nipples until I pushed forward and his fingers made delicious contact. When I didn't recoil his fingers became bold and my nipples were rolled firmly.

My nipples have always been super sensitive but there was something that was making this situation incredibly erotic. No man had ever appreciated playing with my nipples as much as Gramps was right then. The fact that the man that was arousing me was over closer to 80 than to 70 years old somehow made it dirty and exciting. With men of my own age I knew what to expect but this situation was wonderfully unpredictable. Was I exciting him enough to induce an erection? I had to know and I had to know immediately. I tried to be subtle as I ran my hand up his leg making a number of runs before reaching his cock. There was no doubting that what I could feel was substantial but it was not an erection. He knew that I was investigating and knew what I was finding. I wanted to placate him not embarrass him.

"That feels lovely but I have something here than might make it feel even bigger and better."

Viagra was new and not generally available but I could not think of anyone who would benefit more from using it. When I told him about it and asked if he wished to take a tablet his answer was never in doubt. He took it with his tea and I suggested that we might be more comfortable lying down and relaxing until the Viagra was able to take effect.

It was two or three minutes before we settled on his bed. I had removed the remainder of my clothing before lying down. I could see the excitement in his eyes but there was also hesitation and even worry. I decided to remove his clothes without fuss or drama. Gramps carried no addition weight and although not strongly built retained a decent muscle tone. I am not sure who was more nervous as I slipped his trousers off. I had been right on both counts. He was not erect but I can best describe his cock as looking heavy. I encouraged him to lie back as I wanted to investigate and try and stimulate his circumcised cock. It not only looked heavy but it felt heavy. There was no sign of an erection forming but I loved the feel in my hands. His hesitation and worry had completely disappeared. He now wanted to find my nipples again and who was I to argue?

We faced each other so that he could use one hand on my nipples and one between my legs while I found his substantial balls and his thick cock. It wasn't the best position for either of us to arouse each other but we were both able to enjoy this slow build up. I knew that the Viagra would take time to take affect but was very happy to wait. When I first thought that I felt signs of growth I immediately wanted to take him in my mouth. I enjoy giving head but particularly I love the feeling of a cock becoming erect while it is in my mouth.

When I knelt next to him and enveloped the head of his cock in my mouth I realized that even without an erection the girth was significant. I massaged his balls as my mouth and tongue played with the head of his cock. Kneeling as I was he was now able to play beautifully with my wide-open and surprisingly wet pussy. Very soon after his cock was in my mouth it started to thicken and I knew the Viagra was kicking in. It felt wonderful as his large cock firmed up, the feeling I love felt particularly special with Gramps.

"My god is that really getting as hard as it feels?"

It was and the head of his cock was now requiring my jaws to be fully open. His cock had not grown much in length but the girth was now impressive. It was as if his confidence grew as his cock did. He pulled me across him so that I was facing his feet and his mouth found my pussy. As his mouth and tongue found my pussy and my clit his hands found my ass. I was surprised when his tongue first found the heart of my ass. I remembered how interested he had been about anal sex and I panicked a little when I imagined his thick cock stretching my helpless anus. His fingers and mouth carried on exploring the area and it felt wonderful. Quickly now his cock reached full erection. I was delighted that there was no feeling of urgency.

We must have played in this position for five minutes. His mouth and fingers felt skilled but they seemed contented to excite me rather than attempt to bring me to orgasm. It was me that eventually wanted to move things forward. He seemed very happy when I turned and sat on his erection without making any attempt to allow it to penetrate me. There was questioning in his eyes when he asked,

"Are you sure about this I am ......?"

I put a single finger to his lips to quieten him before taking his cock and offering it up to my sopping wet pussy. Wet as it was the first to attempts failed and I coated his cock with spit. It did the trick and the third time felt great as I was stretched just perfectly by his rock-hard cock. He didn't move until his balls made contact with my backside. His hands now found my boobs and my nipples. The fucking was firm but far from frenzied. He asked me whether I was all right which did seem a little odd, as it was just wonderful.

It was not like the raw sex I often enjoyed or like gentle lovemaking. It was erotic and very arousing. The expression on Gramps face was a picture of pleasure. He started to match my thrusting and I was certain he would not take long to cum.

"Can I cum inside you my dear?"

"Please fill me with everything you have got, don't hold back."

It seemed to be all he needed as his hands let go of my nips and gripped my hips. Now he was much more forceful. For the first time I thought I might be able to orgasm but was disappointed when his climax hit him immediately. He fucked me hard and forcefully as his thrusting ebbed away I was frustratingly just short. I took over the thrusting and his Viagra fueled cock remained hard enough for me to carry on building before with no notice I exploded in my own climax. It was long and deeply satisfying without the violence of the most memorable ones. When my eyes were finally able to focus I was welcomed by the biggest smile I had ever seen on Gramps face.

"I thought I would never experience having sex again. That wasn't just having sex that was unbelievably special. You have the most beautiful body."

I had loved the very satisfying sex but the real pleasure for me was seeing the transformation in Gramps. After another cup of tea and lots more talk about his sexual exploits, as well as a couple of mine, he appeared and sounded ten years younger. That was until I told him that I really had to go. His demeanor once again picked up when I asked him whether I could visit him a week later. His eyes were bright but full of questioning when he asked me whether I would bring Viagra with me the next time. I said I wasn't sure he would need it. He misinterpreted this comment as meaning we would not be having sex. I added that I would ensure one way or another that we both enjoyed his gorgeous cock at it's very best. I gave him a long hug before leaving him a very different man than I had found him earlier.

Chapter 2

I couldn't believe how excited I became about seeing Gramps again. I was excited about seeing him, talking about sex with him but most of all having sex with him again. Don't feel too sorry for my boyfriend. I was like a woman possessed with him for the four nights after my first visit to Gramps. Ben my boyfriend couldn't miss my extra enthusiasm. I wanted to tell him all about Gramps but I just couldn't bring myself to admit to myself let alone Ben how I had loved the sex with a man 50 years my senior. He didn't even question my demand that we had anal sex, following Gramps piquing my interest. Neither of us were disappointed.

I had promised Gramps to arrive around two in the afternoon but was knocking at his door impatiently just after 1.30. Unlike the week before Gramps greeted me at the door looking very spritely and expectant. The hug was friendly but I could not miss the firmness of the substantial bulge in his trousers. I had Viagra with me but was not sure how to raise the subject of him using it. I presented him with a cup of tea and this time made sure that he had a really clear view of my boobs and at least one nipple. His face lit up and he said,

"I may not need that magic pill if you give me that view again."

We both laughed but he didn't hesitate when I offered him the Viagra swallowing it with a mouthful of tea. He surprised me when he asked me whether I had slept with my boyfriend since my last visit. I went bright red when admitting that I had been extremely randy all week. He didn't stop there when he pushed me to admit that I had enjoyed anal sex.

"I saw how even the thought of anal sex excited you last week. Is your boyfriend well hung?"

The wording was not one that I was used to but I obviously knew what he meant. I am not sure why but I lied when I said that he had a large beautiful cock. In reality it is below average but very reliable. Gramps was happy to spend the next half an hour reminiscing. He had been right the previous week when he said that there was little new that he hadn't experienced in his past. There were a couple of things that I had not tried but wondered whether I could try them with my boyfriend. We were both eager to ensure that the Viagra had done it's job.

When we were both naked on his bed he insisted on going down on me, not that I took any persuading. I was keen to be able to give him a blowjob at the same time but he declined saying he wanted to be able to concentrate on giving me the best licking I had ever received. I was soon on my back; my legs wide apart and my knees bend back near my boobs. His body might be that of an old man but his tongue and mouth were not only ageless but also highly skilled. I love receiving oral sex but this is usually a short bit of foreplay before the main course. This was so far from that. There was no rush just an artist displaying his full array of skills. His tongue spent as much time exploring my anus as it did my pussy and clit. It felt wonderful as it probed my sphincter but got me close to orgasm time and time again when playing with my clit. Finally his sucking of my clit was too much for me. Even though his tongue had left my swollen nubbin before I exploded, its introduction as far as possible into my relaxed anus made for a wonderful climax.

I didn't have to change position as he knelt between my legs, lubricated his impressive cock and offered it up to my relaxed anus. He didn't know that nothing anywhere near as big had passed this way, as I had lied about my boyfriend. Fortunately, he was very caring taking his time before his large head eased through my tight sphincter. I had always enjoyed anal sex but this was in a different league. I was not sure whether it was so good because of having an orgasm first or the size of his cock. It didn't matter, which it was it was wonderful. He fucked me gently but managed to plumb depths never before plumbed. I loved it when he asked,

"Are you okay my dear?"

I wanted to scream at him that it was fantastic but decided that he might be happier if I behaved more ladylike. The Viagra worked perfectly and his erection was as hard as any young man's. I rarely orgasm twice but he seemed more concerned about my pleasure than he did his. Initially my clit was too sensitive after my orgasm but when he saw me bring my hand to it he was quick to replace it with his. I was soon on the slippery slope to a second climax and I gave him plenty of warning.

"Just take your time my dear and enjoy it. You are so tight back there it is just like making love to a virgin."

His words were sweet almost innocent and made me feel very protected. Almost immediately I felt my bottom clamped down hard on his dick. My orgasm started in my bowels but spread through my whole body. He was only a couple of seconds behind me. He talked calmly to me until my climax had fully run it's glorious course. As his still substantial cock slipped out of my bottom all I wanted to do was to full into a satisfied sleep.

I visited Gramps almost every week for over three months. I loved the cups of tea, the talk of our conquests, but most of all the sex. It was never rushed and I always enjoyed at least one orgasm. I will never forget what would turn out to be our last time together. He had brought me to orgasm with his mouth something he said he particularly loved before fucking me from behind with his Viagra fuelled erection. He insisted on taking a second pill so that he could fuck my ass even after cumming in my pussy. I tried to discourage him but he would have none of it. It was the only time that I have cum three times in one session with anyone. When we sat drinking tea together that afternoon he told me he was going into hospital the next day for a major operation. He said he had enjoyed the last three months more than any during his long happy life. It felt like he was saying goodbye and his hug as I left was long and loving.

12