3-2-1 Go!

Story Info
A human and his anthro lover play a sexy game in the woods.
4.5k words
3.91
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
152 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"3-2-1 Go!"

SHORT STORY

Skirting the side of the Redbrush Mountains, along a hiking trail trodden by the many multitudes who chose to vacation here over the centuries, an mismatched couple marched up the mountainside. Their stomping silhouettes, partially-visible through the pine forest that shrouded the trail in greenery, showed a stark difference in height and build. And species...

"Huff...huff..."

"C'mon Alex! Don't wear out on me."

The first voice was strained. Wheezy. Light compared to the deep gravelly tones of the second.

"When do we stop walking, ack! You didn't say anything about so much walking!"

The lead figure turned to look back at his smaller counterpart. Clambering along the dusty trail, hacking up his lungs as a decade of forgoing exercise revealed itself in the embarrassing sounds he produced, was Alex. Human. Five-foot-seven. Brown/black hair. Average build for his height. Slight tan. Breathable undershirt and jacket adorned by the logos of outdoorsy brands -- same for his pants and heavy boots. A strained expression hung on his face. Seeing his partner pause he shot a deadly look.

"We're stopping here for a sec," he said, a great sense of desperate authority exuding from his speech, "for a rest."

The lead figure, Alex's tormentor, crossed his arms. "This was your idea--"

Standing at seven-foot-two, well above the average human, was Chase. An anthro blend of German shepherd and timberwolf, his body strong and broad; a coat of velvety black-and-brown with streaks of red stood out from the dull colours of his clothing. Muscular. Tall. Handsome -- his muzzle beamed with a confident (some would say cocky) smile, and his eyes shone like jewels in the scattered light from the trees.

It's not hard to see why Alex fell in love with him.

"--you let me pick the spot, so I did," the canine continued. "Not my fault you don't exercise."

Chase turned away and started walking. His back rippled with firm muscles, their alluring interplay visible through the tight shirt he wore. For the day that it was, and his coat of fur, he was overdressed and feeling it. Even a pair of shorts was enough to reach an uncomfortable level of heat. His jaw slackened, and tongue lolled out, and he started panting.

Alex mustered long-lost strength and pushed himself forward, quickly catching up with the hulking anthro. God, he loved watching him stride...his beastly form flexing as he moved, a body built for stalking prey in the forgotten aeons of his primal past. Despite appearances he was gentle, supportive...if a bit of a himbo. Alex chuckled thinking about what he'd agreed to on this trip.

"What's so funny," Chase asked, ear flicking as if to admit he could hear his lover's thoughts.

"Nothing," Alex sighed as they crested a low hill. The trail wound its way further, through several clearings and copses. Nature surrounded them -- it announced its presence in the rustle of leaves and branches, the chirping of birdsong, the smell of pine needles. Exotic to tourists and travellers, but not to them. Living nearby in a small town, such sights, sounds, and smells were commonplace. Still, it was always a refreshing break from modern life walking these routes.

Chase stopped again, this time placing his hands on his hips. "This was your idea to spice things up, remember. Don't make fun of it now."

"Yeah, Chase, don't need to tell me twice. Once we find a place to start I won't complain."

"Well okay. I think there's some spots up ahead."

It was off-season for tourists so the paths had been quiet. Only Alex and Chase had been walking them. It was necessary, in order to do what they'd set out to do. Spice things up. The words bounced around in Alex's skull. Rattling his mind. Watching his buff lover in his ancient element had already started to rouse his passions. What they planned...would turn a kindling fire into a raging inferno.

Chase grunted and grabbed the sides of his shirt, pulling the entire article of clothing off of him without a care for rips or tears. He tossed the bundled-up t-shirt to Alex, who rushed to grab it. He winked at his human boyfriend, causing Alex's cheeks to redden. He stomped his feet, his paws bare -- au naturel as one might say -- revelling in the sensation of well-worn pads pressed against the naked earth.

Alex stammered out a response to his partner's provocation: "are you starting already!?"

"No, babe," Chase replied, scanning the route ahead, "I'm hot."

"You don't have to tell me twi--"

"Ha-ha, funny," he said sarcastically. "My turn to want a break."

"It's okay. I want you rested for later."

"Mmm..." the anthro Adonais purred. "Can't wait!"

Joking over, they continued along the trail. Chase's tail wagged a couple of times -- idle motions spurred by excitably thoughts. He flicked Alex with it, conjuring a smile from the human. He smirked back, his own lust building. Growing inside him. The further they got from signs of civilisation, the fiercer he felt it burn.

His bones screamed with the extinct ecstasies of his animal forebears. His heart beat in his powerful chest -- slamming against his ribs as the excitement grew. Alex's idea had been strange, but once he thought about it he couldn't let it go...

"Ready?"

"Ready. Here seems good."

They'd found a secluded spot to start: a diversion from the main path that led to an abandoned logging trail. After hiking up it, and out-of-sight of the main path, they shared a knowing look.

Chase mouthed his words, saliva dripping from his fangs:

"Three...two...one..."

Alex set down his pack and anything else he was carrying that would weight him down. A defiant smirk crept across his face as he stared down the big dog.

"Go...!"

Chase's signal hit him like a gunshot -- his body lurched forward before he could gather himself and regain some semblance of balance. Alex gasped as he launched himself away from the path, away from Chase, and hurtled into the forest, running as though his life depended on it. Long ago, it might have. But today, with modern mores and sensibilities, he could afford to indulge in this kind of tense, adrenaline-fuelled incident for the sheer thrill of it.

As Alex disappeared into the woods -- branches crackling in the distance as he ran further and further away -- Chase counted silently. A small head-start was what they'd agreed. One minute. Enough time for Alex to vanish beyond an ordinary human's senses. Not quite enough for the enhanced tracking instincts of a canine.

Chase licked his lips as his count finished. The large male groaned as he stretched his body in preparation for the pursuit. The rush of blood to his groin had started the moment Alex had smirked at him before legging it. Cocky. Arrogant. Someone to take down -- figuratively and literally!

He snarled. His instincts were screaming at him to give chase -- in keeping with his namesake...

As the sounds of Alex's flight stopped reaching him, Chase grabbed the waistband of his shorts, his last article of clothing -- the last thing keeping him tethered to modern civilisation -- and tugged. The shorts slipped down his thighs and past his knees, revealing a bulging sheath eager for prey. As they hit the ground at his feet, with the large canine casually stepping aside and kicking them over to the rest of his and Alex's gear, Chase's awakening was complete.

The first great footfall struck the edge of the flattened dirt path. The second carried his powerful body onto the scattered grass of the forest floor. No need to run. Not yet. He won't have gotten far...

Chase tinged with pin-pricks of pleasure as he entered the woods. It was like being thrown back in time to when he was just a cunning beast -- an alpha male, searching for food and fun, in the mists of prehistory. His conscious mind couldn't shake the intrusion of lust and savagery that clouded his ability to think. He smelled prey. He smelled...Alex...

A little human thought he could escape? How...quaint. Chase paused to sniff the air. The faint scent of the human was present. Weak, like his frail pink body. His soft, squishy body...

Chase's cock emerged from its sheath. The girthy member stood proud in the advancing wilderness, bobbing with each step deeper into the forest. Shaking, stiff as a tree-trunk, as its canine owner traversed the undergrowth in search of his prey. With each careful step, applied to cause the least noise and not alert his quarry, he grew more feral.

His mind devolved. The only memories of Alex left were images of his bouncing ass, his tender thighs, his smooth, beardless face kept that way just for him. He'd joked once that Chase had more than enough hair for both in their relationship. Humour, wit, language, it all faded into the red mist.

His nude body crossed fallen logs, bare earthen patches, and tufts of grass and fern. The low wind tickled him, and rewarded his diligence in the hunt with fresh scent of his prey. Chase looked around. He felt his body ache. For capture, and release...of a certain kind...

Thump. Thump. Thump.

His paws slammed down on the ground -- harder and harder, like gravity was slowly increasing its pull. Through slits formed by the tall straight trees he navigated, naked, his shaft dancing in the open air for nature's amusement. His furry sac bounced too, escorting its long compatriot through the wilds.

Thump. Thump. Snap!

He trod on a branch. A thick one. Not something your average human could break by standing on it. As the sound suggested, it snapped like a twig under his weight. All seven-feet-plus of hulking alpha.

"Grrrrr," he snarled, Alex's scent teasing him with its remoteness. His tail beat a steady rhythm as he searched. Long, bushy strokes. Sweeping aside leaves and low foliage. He made sure to keep clear of bushes, lest he injure himself stumbling through them, but the open forest floor was fair game for his stomping gait.

His jaws snapped suddenly. Rivers of saliva cascaded from the impact and fell as droplets onto the ground. His hunger grew. His lust inflamed the senses -- every note of Alex on the wind, every shred of evidence for his target's existence ate away at him. Far. Far. Far. His senses carried him. A bloodhound on the trail. Far. Far...near. Far...

He stopped. His head swung in the direction holding the best chance of victory. His gaze narrowed, cutting through the web of trees. Revealing the secrets of Alex's escape. He smelled him more strongly now. He was on the right track.

Human.

Prey.

Vivid images flashed by. An orgy of flesh and fur. A writhing tableau of hound and human. Two bodies, blurred. Entwined. Until none could tell who from who. Two lovers, as one.

Alex.

His cock slicked with pre as he thought of him. Pale pink-skin. Weak human. His instinct to protect and nurture fought with the feral desire to run down and have his way with the weakling. 'Not today' he said to his tender side. They had planned this...they wanted this...

It would be wild. And wonderful.

Chase galloped in the direction of Alex's scent. The pounding of his heavy feet on the forest floor no longer stealthy. He wanted him to hear. Wanted him to fear his approach. Work up that timid trepidation inherent to all creatures who understand the different between predator and prey. A wild animal -- unbound by second thoughts. He ran. Bursting through the woods. He was close. He could smell it!

* * *

Alex propped himself up against a tree, exhausted. His run had been uneventful -- no trips or spills. But he was wrecked. His whole body ached, and he needed a moment to catch his breath. Could he afford it? He knew what Chase was like when he got excited. For anything really. Food, football, fucking...he could list quite a few things that roused his boyfriend's animal side.

Was my idea, he told himself, can't chicken out now.

A game of sexy hide-and-seek wasn't what he'd call this, though it was an apt description. It sounded stupid. It needed something smoother, something classy. Something silken to the ears.

Ah, there's no point wasting time. It is what it is.

He picked himself up again and trotted onwards, aware that nearby Chase would no doubt be hot on his ass. Why make it easy for him?

Alex stumbled over a root and cursed his fitness level. Sure, this was his idea, but what was thinking challenging a musclebound gym-dog to a contest of physical endurance. He let the idea slip once, when chatting with Chase, and truthfully wasn't serious. He didn't want to hurt his feelings though, and offered to try it out with him. Anything to keep his big dumb lug of a boyfriend happy.

He smiled, then sighed. "What have I got myself into?"

A shadow suddenly soared overhead. A large, black figure. Sunlight momentarily vanished as this beastly presence dominated Alex's field of view. Once the initial shock had worn off, he focused his eyes and saw...

Naked. Panting. Salivating. A ferocious look in his eyes.

Chase.

"Found you!" came the heavy, spine-tingling growl.

Alex shivered. The vast furred form of Chase towered over him, creeping closer and closer with each methodical step. He didn't resemble his usual himbo self. No, Alex was faced with a hunched and slavering beast. His heart skipped a beat. Chase came closer...closer...his big glistening dick spearing the empty air between them, waiting to find a snug resting place in his body.

The canine grabbed him, hauling him up against a tree. Snarling and scratching, he tore off Alex's clothes, destroying them. His flesh uncovered, Chase rolled out his monstrous tongue and licked from groin-to-neck, leaving behind a damp trail of his spit and saliva, coating Alex's chest with a slimy treasure-trail. His huge fangs pressed against Alex's neck -- holding back and exacerbating the feeling of terror in the human. That unconscious fear that he knew better than to trust. However, given the feral scene before him, a part of him wanted to surrender to that very fear. That the danger was real.

His concern wasn't needed. Chase withdrew, and after a couple more nips and nibbles to mimic the kill upon culmination of a successful hunt, the big anthro drew him in for a powerful kiss.

Alex's lips met Chase's and their tongues duelled. The larger, meatier tongue belonging to Chase quickly overpowered its opponent and surged into Alex's mouth. Its thick, fleshy mass writhing inside the human, probing his maw, hungry for sensual sustenance. Alex fought it as best he could, stabbing with his own, to little avail. The overwhelming force of Chase's moist embrace kept him pinned. Rich, deep scents filled his nostrils as the canine's musk drowned out the sharp refreshing pine of the surrounding forest.

He felt hands wander. Fingers, pads, prodding. Sliding across his naked form. Chase murred loudly, the sound filling his mouth and resonating against his skull. Losing himself to the rough touch of his lover, his animal mate, Alex surrendered more and more of himself to the great hunter. He glanced at the shredded remains of his clothes -- fragments of the t-shirt's logo splattered over the forest floor; a textile crime scene. A couple of marks on his body stung from when Chase had nicked his skin in his eagerness. The pain faded quickly 'neath the all-encompassing bestial adoration being visited upon his lithe human form.

Fondling. Feeling one another. Chase, in his lustful frenzy, noticed Alex reciprocating and managed to smile through snarling, chomping teeth when their lips broke apart. A giddy yowl filtered through his rumbling depths and sounded his pleasure to his mate. Alex ran his fingers through Chase's fur, his broad chest a solid wall of muscle. Arms and shoulders found themselves stroked and palmed as he felt the warm, smooth fur part between his digits. His next manoeuvre saw one hand descend, draped across the canine's chest before sliding down to his groin. There, a huge glistening pillar twitched and dripped with anticipation. Alex's hand gently touched it; his fingers wrapped around Chase's member and gave a gentle squeeze. Huffing, adjusting his stance, Chase pulled his whole body closer. His rigid cock slipped along Alex's bare chest, tickling his belly and coating his skin with pre-cum. In the crisp outdoor air the lubrication dried up, staining his stomach with shiny streaks.

Waggling his manhood around, far outshining Alex's own timid erection, Chase asserted dominance. First, he grabbed his lover and ground his waist against him. Rubbing his massive pole over him, hips jerking forward-and-back, desperately eking out whatever pleasant sensations this produced before the main event. Second, capturing Alex's gaze with his steely-eyed determination, he forced another kiss. Their sopping mouths clashed once again. Tongues entwined. Alex needy. Chase starving...ravenous...

Chase couldn't hold back any longer. His large hand gripped Alex's shoulder and spun him, tossing him to the ground. Startled, Alex braced and withstood the impact, receiving no injury. Then, a longing look in his eyes, he glanced over his should at Chase -- standing tall, dominant. Majestic.

He growled and got on his knees. Alex's ass presented like an offering to the gods. He crouched and planted his left knee firmly beside Alex's thigh, his hefty sac dangling opposite the human's soft backside. His tail swirled, beating the ground and the nearby tree roots. Dirt gathered along its length while the rest of their bodies remained free of disturbed soil, excluding their hands, feet, and knees.

Chase licked Alex's back, tongue dragging along his spine. Eliciting shivers of fearful ecstasy from the human. With Chase's elevated hearing he could've sworn he'd heard Alex whine. Beg. For his maleness to enter...

Now looming over Alex, Chase held his well-lubricated shaft and gave it a stroke or two for good measure. The seeping pre coated his member and moist sounds rang out upon each stroke. He was ready. He looked down at Alex, the human still staring at him with a blend of adoration and apprehension. Entranced by his bestial magnetism. Another snarl rattled from deep within. He positioned his tip -- dagger-like and tapering to a wide canine cock -- and tested his lover.

Alex felt Chase press his tip against his ass. His soft cheeks parted to allow access, hugging the pointed cock-head tightly. His pucker, clamped shut, refused the first advance. It took another second before he relaxed, and allowed Chase his prize.

The hunter grinned as his penis kissed his prey. Soft, smooth, tight. Those adjectives ruled his thoughts, however fleeting and scattered, as he pushed. His jaws snapped in triumph. Involuntary eagerness encouraged him. Instincts yearning for fulfilment. He felt his tip slip inside -- greeted by a warm damp cavern. His to do with as he pleased.

"Ah!" Alex's first audible cry came soon after. The human groaned as he was split open by the larger male. His body fighting to keep the intruder out, but his mind demanding they relinquish to his alpha. Yes, alpha. Strong musky scents ruled the air. A combination of sweat and pheromones. The aftermath of the adrenaline rush and intense physical activity. Ruled by his lover's scent, Alex pushed against the invading cock, sending it deeper and gritting his teeth in joyous anguish as his hole was opened further.

Plunging inside, Chase roared. His shaft sunk many inches. Wrapped in vice-grip by Alex's tight tunnel. His boyfriend squirmed. As if trying to wriggle free of his intimate embrace. However, the signals sent by his eyes and mouth and soft moans told him to keep going. It was safe. He wanted this.

qoo123
qoo123
152 Followers
12