3 Bitches, 1 Crazy, & A Big Fat Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock on the wall and was reminded that I had a 9:00 am business meeting.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"I really am a jerk. I knew you'd want to have sex last night, and I got high and fell asleep. I'm such a screw-up! Let me make it up to you now. I'm so sorry."

I could see tears forming.

"No, it's ok, we've got time, no rush, stop."

I patted her on the head like a puppy dog.

"I have to go to this meeting. My buddy Harry Benson is here with his wife. I arranged for you two to go shopping together. If that's agreeable to you."

Her eyes opened wide.

"Sure, it sounds good but I don't have much money to buy things."

I took out a credit card.

"If you want to buy something in the hotel, just show the room key, if you shop outside the hotel, use my credit card. Just don't spend more than a grand."

"No, I wouldn't."

"It's ok if you do, be happy and enjoy yourself. We will pick up where you've left off, tonight, I promise.

"Thanks, you are a really nice guy. I was right about you."

She leaned forward, giving my dick a deep suck. When she pulled back, my dick jumped out of her mouth with a popping noise, like the cork pulled on a bottle of Champagne.

I made a phone call. Afterward I told Romula that Doris Benson said she would be waiting downstairs at 10 o'clock near the reception desk. "Tell your friend I'm a plump blond about five foot four wearing a yellow dress.

My day went nicely. I attended the med themed lecture and spent some time talking with several doctors who seemed interested in our firm's products. We exchanged business cards and I told them they'd be hearing from me,

Romula had a pleasant time with Doris. They even had lunch together. Romula came back with a few small bags. She'd charged $200 on my credit card and bought a red silk skirt that was very short and very sexy with a sizable Valentine heart on the front and a border of tiny hearts. She modeled the Valentime skirt for me. I thought that her long legs would have been the envy of any showgirl or dancer. Then she kicked up her leg and flashed me her naked pussy.

We decided to have an early dinner at the sushi bar. We sat up where the sushi chef made unique sushi and hand rolls, mostly veggie concoctions, and a few dainty crustaceans. Romula just drank a diet Coke

We were up in our room by seven-thirty and undressed. We lay naked, in each other's arms and rested a while. Romula suggested we take a shower together before, "a wild night of sex." She shooed me out of the bathroom, saying she wanted privacy to make sure she was clean, just in case,

"You might want to anal-ize me."

That was her little joke. When she was finished, I went back into the bathroom as she exited. When I came out ten minutes later, she was lying on the bed, her chest bare while wearing the red silk Valentine dress. There was a plastic sheet under her and she was holding several pieces of nylon rope.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know if you have ever been with a woman so crazy about you that she offers herself without any limitation so you might satisfy all and any desire for pleasure she might offer. Have you?"

"Not the way you just described."

She lay back on the pillow and lifted her hips to place another pillow as a pad at the base of her spine.

"Come, tie my hands to the bed, tight."

"There is no need."

"Perhaps you don't feel the need, but I do. I want you to do the unimaginable to me, knowing that I desire to please you. And Joe, make our session lasts as long as you want. There is no need to cum fast."

I did as she said. There she was, roped to the bed. Her big breasts were trembling, her nipples erect. Romula was so athletic, slim but muscular, she came close to having a six-packs in her abdomen. She was magnificent, a beautiful woman. I first undid the lovely red skirt with the heart motif,

"We don't want to get your new skirt dirty."

I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples. I licked the channel between her breasts and took a container of lube from her night table, and added a small glob of goo to the space between her breasts.

I placed my erection between her breasts and lifted both tits to tighten around it. I played at titty fucking her for a while. When I was fully charged, I positioned myself with my dick over her smiling face and put it into her open mouth. Her teeth looked like perfect pearls.

I started shallow but worked my cock deeper into her throat and let it sit there, as her face turned red and she gasped for breath. When I sensed her panic, I pulled out and, without warning and dropped lower on her body. With no hesitation or foreplay, I slammed into her vagina, lifting her legs to encircle my waist.

I took my time, fucking her slowly, and when I felt ready to cum, I'd slow down and let the moment pass until I could resume fucking her without cuming. Finally, when I could sense the excitement was too much, I pulled out and rose above her face, letting the precum droplets bounce off her face, moistening her lips.

"Go on, big boy, we got time for a doubleheader. There's a viagra on the night table. If you shoot now, you can take it after, and in 20-30 minutes, you'll have another hard-on."

"You think?"

I could not resist. I buried my cock deep in Romula's mouth and came as hard as a rocket blast off. My balls were pressed against her lips as she shook with excitement.

I knew the load was enormous, but I insisted,

"Swallow every drop, I ordered,"

She struggled to get it all down with my cock still deep in her throat. The tip of my prick was beyond her epiglottis, most of the cum shot went right down the "pipe." She hardly had to struggle to swallow until I withdrew. Then the residual cum pooled in her throat.

I lay back, enjoying that masculine moment. I felt like I was king of the world. I lay motionless, resting for a few minutes. Then I reached out for the blue pill and swallowed it without hesitation.

My head was against her breasts, my hands and fingers rubbing her pussy, finger fucking her. I was getting her ready for the second round. I could feel another erection was just on the horizon.

The room was quiet. I could hear muffled movements in the hall, the distant swish of elevator doors, and I rested with my fingers inside her. I was very relaxed in the warm room, but I could feel some dripping cum was still leaking out of my cock onto the bed. I opened my eyes and the light entering the room was a rainbow of different colored frequencies.

I must have dozed off for a moment. I dreamed or imagined I was lying on a sheet of ice formed by an ancient glacier. All around me, there was melting ice crackling. Soon there was no ice, but I could feel a long reddish snake gliding up my body past my ankle, up to my knee and would quickly come to rest in between my legs right on my cock. I awaken, knowing the snake won't be satisfied until it has my penis between its fangs.

I opened my eyes, looked down, realizing it was not a snake but Romula's long leg pressing against my dick, and like one of those air-filled animated rubber gimmicks, my dick shook off her restraint and began to rise without hesitation. I'm looking at a new full-sized erection that seems to arrive out of nowhere, and I hear Romula's voice with a sense of urgency.

"Joey, Joey, I love you. Fuck me, fuck me in my ass. I want you inside me. I want you to stuff your big fat cock inside me. Fill me up so tightly that we meld into one."

She has her knees raised as she arches her back so I can make entry into her ass. I slid the pillow higher under her and lift her legs. I see her vagina, with her dainty petals of her labia, still open from my fucking, and as she lifts her legs towards her shoulders, then the first edge of her sweet asshole comes into view. She bends her legs back to her chest. I embrace them. As I lifted her ass, the rosebud anus seemed to beacon. I begin to finger it. I reach for the lube lying to my side of the bed and work the gel into her tight crevasse.

"Take your time," she whispers.

I don't respond, but I keep working my fingers into her butt, first on, then two, and slowly, her ass seems to relax, and now three fingers are fucking her. I'm going to get my whole hand in there if I can, but I stop just short and withdraw my finger and rub the excess lube on my swollen member.

"Fuck me with your big fat dick," Romula shouts.

I don't hesitate. I aim and push my organ part ways inside. Romula screams as I break through. I pull out, lube myself and her ass hole before replacing my dick part way in the opening. With my hips, I power spring and bury my cock almost all the way inside. She cries out.

Lest I think she is in difficulty, she urges me on, "harder, fuck me harder."

I start to hump her, and she slowly yields. Her ass hole opens like a flower. I take full advantage and slide balls deep against the rim. I open my eyes and see her face is covered with tears and dried cum. I push hard, and I'm as deep as I can go. I grab my cock root and twist it to touch every part of her insides. She gasps at the rotation.

It's a super fuck fest. The viagra is holding my erection. I know it's going to take a while to reach the cum point, but I've become a savage. I rip into her repeatedly, as deep as I can, pulling out, slamming back in. I feel her wet ass against my balls. I keep fucking that bootie.

Maybe it took fifteen minutes or more, with a few stops due to exhaustion. Once back in motion, I continued to prime the pump, and finally, when I thought it would never arrive, a torrent of sperm, like a cannon shot, shoots out of my balls and fills up her ass like a summer cloud burst. I slow, enjoying the repetition of the piston throbs, as my balls empty of my seed now planted deep in her ass womb.

She responds to my slowdown, her ass pussy comes alive, squeezing my dick in a series of vice-like grips. She moans and says,

"I love you, Joey. I want this forever. And if you ever can no longer fuck me I'll suck you to sleep. This is forever my Joey. I will never leave you."

And then it's all in slow motion. The movements hampered by exhaustion come to an end.

Once the sex is over, I don't know why, but I had an urgent desire to piss, and I knew I could not get to the bathroom in time. I raised myself over this woman I had just butt fucked and I peed right on her chest, her tits, and into her open mouth. My dick was like a fire hose. Shocked by my primorial act, I began to apologize even before the piss had stopped flowing.

"Don't you say a word, I love it all, -- your piss, cum, whatever, and you made it mine."

I loosened the ropes and got Romula a towel to dry herself. We ran to the shower laughing and giggling as the warm water baptized us forever as lovers of the most intimate kind.

Afterward, I felt like I was walking on air. I had found the woman who answered all my needs--needs I didn't even know I had and beyond. I was in love. She was my Valentine Baby. I would never leave her, never lose her. She was mine forever.

All-day, Romula held onto me like a clinging vine. She was quiet, cute, intensely agreeable, deferring to me for every decision, even asking permission to use the bathroom like I was the master, and she was the slave.

We had a lovely day. In the evening, we did some tourist shopping and went to the Jazz Cafe for dinner and enjoyed the professional musicians. I left a generous tip on the table, and we returned to the hotel. I was too pooped to pop, understandably so. I cradled Romula in my arms as lovers do. My knee pressed against her pussy.

We fell asleep knowing a bright morning of our Valentine dream time was going to be the beginning of another beautiful day. I thought about how we might best continue our romance and was busy making plans into dreamland. Perhaps it was time to buy her an engagement ring?

The light of early morning began to filter into the room. The night was gone. A new day had begun. I was still half asleep. I don't know why but for some reason I felt a premonition that it wasn't going to be a quiet morning. I felt some stirring as if a little mouse was moving around the room, but in my half slumber, I paid no attention.

I was sleeping on my stomach as I usually do with my arms around my pillow. I felt a tugging at my arms and didn't resist. I extended the right but could not retract it. I reached with the left and felt the arm extended. I figured it was Romula holding on to me. Then the bright overhead light went on. I struggled to cover my eyes, but my hands would not obey. The room was blurred, and I blinked. I realized Romula was standing over me.

She smacked my ass very hard. I heard her say,

"Now we are going to have some fun," that was when I felt the plastic sheet under me.

"What's going on, sweetie?"

"Now it's your turn to play my part."

"What are you talking about?"

Immediately, I noticed Romula's voice was different, harsher, more acerbic. When she came closer, she talked at me, not to me. I saw her expressions were aggressive and foreboding. What was happening?

She smacked my ass a few more times, not with affection, but hard.

"You are one hell of a heavy sleeper Joseph." (No one ever calls me that) I'm going to wake you the fuck up, guaranteed."

I could not see her face as she jumped on my thighs and was digging her long nails into my ass hole. She inserted what felt like an enema bottle saying,

"Just a little juice to clean you the fuck out."

"Stop it, Romula! What are you doing?

"Jerk, you can't figure it out? Try."

The first thought that came into my mind was,

"Oh no, you are going to fuck me?"

"That's right big boy, with a dildo strapon just as big and fat as your cock. I bought it in the sex store at the mall. On the first day, Doris and I were there. I explained to Doris that this was your idea of fun. She turned red."

"No, why did you..?

Before I could finish, she interrupted,

"Yours is not to wonder why yours is but to do or die. And when I'm finished making a girl out of your ass, you have the option."

"What option? What are you talking about?"

I was struggling, but by now, I realized she'd roped my feet as well as my arms.

"The option to die, of course, you idiot. You like fucking women in the ass. Now you are going to get to know what it feels like."

I knew I couldn't argue my way out of this.

"Ok," I said, "I get it. If that is what you need, then do your worst. I accept it, proceed--I consent."

No man passes through life like the ArchAngel Gabriel, spouting only words of truth. Every one of us, at some time, treated a female unkindly. We pushed women to accept our unacceptable behavior. Physically we put her in fear before constraining her to consent for an unwanted sex act that we know will caused her to suffer feelings of guilt afterward. A price she would pay continually for what we had done to her on that one occasion. Now it was my comeuppance. Now I would pay the piper.

Yes, I had given her my consent. Now my ass was going to pay for the words that came foolishly out of my mouth. But you have to understand, I was still in the throes of love for this woman. After her complete submission to my will, to my erotic demands. I thought she was perfect. woman. Now I was having some doubts. My ordeal began.

Romula started playing with my ass hole, which was as tight as the hinges in hell. Mine was a virgin ass, never once penetrated by a cock. This was Romula's day to expand my perception of reality. She did what she intended. I only hoped I'd live through the ordeal and not be stigmatized after my trial.

Little by little, she got one finger, then two, and then three inside my ass hole.. I winced as her long fingernails scaped the tender internal tissue. The third knuckles passed the natural chastity belt that the creator puts on our asses, so these ungodly forbidden actions should not occur.

Once past the contracted ring of the anus, she pressed further into the channel and shouted with glee,

"Four fingers up your ass."

I said nothing. Thank God she was a woman. Her hands were never as large as a man's.

"Got it, I got my whole hand in your little angel's baby ass," she was laughing hysterically. Romula began to wave a large red dildo in front of my face.

"I'm going to lube this up good. We don't want to find any red blood on the plastic sheet."

I could not see what she was doing. I was on my belly, but I could sense she was lining up her strapon. She began to giggle again, and I could feel the sharp point of the strapon pressing against my anus.

"Oh babe, you have such a tight ass. It's a shame to take your cherry. Did you ever get gay fucked before?"

"No, and you don't have to do it now."

"Don't have to. I didn't have to. Gonna do it anyway," she sing-songed the words over and over. I realized this was one crazy bitch, really crazy. I had made a colossal mistake.

"Awgghh." The pain was so great I could see red.

She'd tried to jam the damn thing into me. My ass hole fought back, resisting. Then she slapped me hard on the back of my head,

"Let me in. You cock sucker, let me in. I'm giving you Cupid's arrow right in your Valentine ass hole."

And that broke any resistance I had left in me. I could feel the big fat lubed strapon sink inside me, as if it was the Titanic going down. The pain was enormous. If being butt fucked is fun, this wasn't the funhouse. My eyes filled with tears, and I began to moan, cry, whimper, but Romula never stopped. She fucked me for a good fifteen minutes or more. As she continued fucking me, there was an intense burning that caused me to moan and cry out,

"Please, more lube."

She withdrew, slathered the dildo, and rammed it home again.

Now that Romula had replenished the lube, the friction lessened. Her rapid thrusting became more bearable. Then she reached above my thigh and grabbed my cock head. Of course, my member was swollen, near bursting.

"Big boy, I won't stop fucking till you come."

"What?"

"You gotta cum, or I'll fuck you for another hour."

So that was the game,

"I'll try."

She kept fucking and squeezing my dick's head. Knowing there was only one way out of this, I did all I could to concentrate on finding the key to unlocking the gate to my balls. It didn't come easy, but finally, I got that feeling I was about to cum.

I was almost there, and then, oh my God, I came. Oh my God, did I cum. I never came like that before. My dick was as hard as a baseball bat. The ejaculation felt like I was hitting a homerun. Romula still had her hand on my cock. She could feel the torrid stream of sperm shoot through her fingers.

"Good boy, I knew you could do it. Happy Birthday Mother fucker."

How Romula knew it was my birthday I have never figured out.

As the pulsations slowed and ceased, she relaxed and stopped ramrodding me. Was my ordeal over? Yes, she pulled out.

Then like a gazelle, she sprung on top of my head, and let go with a torrent of piss just as the doorbell rang.

It was as if I had shampooed in warm piss. It was acid and stank.

She jumped up.

"Where are you going?"

"To answer the door."

"No, wait," but it was too late.

Doris and Berny were at the door that Romula opened wide. She was nude with her big tits hanging and her strapon at a robust 90 degrees.

"Hi guys," was followed by "Oh my God."

It was evident that they could see me tied, spread eagle on the bed with my red lubed ass fully visible.

Berny shouted in,

"Different strokes for different folks. Bye Joey, we'll talk later."

"Yes," shouted Doris, "Stay well, then she turned to Romula, "I guess using that thing is a lot safer than real gay sex?"

"Oh, it is. Joey just loves this. He says it's the only way to fuck."