All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 802 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A marriage of losers! Messed up people think they are normal

saucy_charlenesaucy_charleneabout 1 year ago

You certainly have my heart racing. I couldn't read the whole story but will cum back to it later. Thank you Mmuaaah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People who don't like stories like this that's no problem, and it is always obvious in the title or the first couple paragraphs what it's about so move along. If you still need to make negative comments perhaps you should ponder why you are so insecure that you must spew your ridiculous hate. If you are threatened by a story someone tells on the internet, you should probably go to therapy instead of reading literotica. I hope you can grow up one day, and realize no one forced you to read this ... perhaps thou dost protest too much.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Why is this shit always being propped up on suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing is the wife gets pregnant and gives birth to beautiful blonde hair blue eyed girl from Stan then next year when the baby is three months old Stan meets his daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Five stars, I have to admit my weakness for younger studs and draining their balls is my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As hot as this story was...and it was hot as fuck, I could never let another man fuck my wife in front of me,let alone a group of young men ravage her like they did...but that's just me !

RobarretoRobarretoover 1 year ago

I do not understand, in the meanders of human psychology, sexist men, who do not admit and do not understand the emotions existing in sexual sharing, by the husband, of wives with other men and certain religious men, who hate pornography, having the initiative to access porn sites, read erotic stories, with explicit sexual content and, ignoring that they are fiction, to please fans and stimulate licentious senses, curse the writer and the character husband, attacking them with profanity and calling the text garbage and other negative adjectives.

Sex stories are written and aimed at those who like sex, including reading and getting excited about what they certainly don't do in real life, but they enliven the imagination and do no harm to anyone. Who does not appreciate, does not see value in them, do not access and do not read. And if read it, don't show negative aggressiveness, because, certainly, the text was not planned, nor published, for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fkn woke lefty fem lies, no husband ever shares his wife, only man haters like these stupid cuckold stories. It is so sick and goes against every virtue and honor that REAL men hold dear, thankfully cuckold, swappers, sharers all burn in hell. I wish hell was real if only so degenerates like these would eternally suffer.

peter4870peter4870over 1 year ago

Unbelievably good. Its stuck in my mind, messing with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How damn stupid can a man be. At least she came to her senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: sshheerree You're one fucked up cuck. Your incoherant rambling says a lot about you. Just like this fucked up author. 1*

DxstebbDxstebbover 1 year ago

Absolutely the best story I've read on here. I rarely read stories by men or stories longer than two pages but I couldn't put it down. Her apprehensiveness in the beginning turning to her totally embracing it was the hook, line and the sinker. I could totally relate, and if Im ever as lucky as you, I would imagine it playing out the same for me and my wife. Very fantasy full filling. I would love to hear her version or a collaboration on the next vacation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great and very erotic...every husband's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Unbelievable that this could happen and the couple still survive but, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even for a fictional porn story, that was awful. Once his wife crosses the line, pack your stuff, go home and file for a divorce. How could you ever trust her again, and without trust, the marriage is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I watch Emma my wife of 17 years one time just long enough to video evidence of her cheating. She was out of town supposedly at a company function with her district manager and several others. I knew that I could go after the company and the DM. Believe me I would rather have a faithful wife and stable family than the money. It was stupid of them but they didn't close the curtains all of the way and I got good clear video's. As soon as they started having sex I sent her a text asking if she could call me? I heard her phone and heard her say I had better check it. Then she said hubby wants me to call I'm sorry please excuse me. She called. I answered what are you sorry for not hey love how are you we all miss you like I had the night before. What she asked? I asked what are you sorry for I just heard you say that you were sorry what for? She was quiet and I seen her look at Harold. I don't know that I said I was sorry. Yes you did I heard you. Maby we were connected before I knew it it. I had just bumped into a guy. Really did anyone get hurt or was it enjoyable. Of course no one was hurt. Then it was very enjoyable? What are you talking about she asked? Well you seem very up beat and breathing hard. Pause. I knew that I had her thinking now. Are the children there can I talk to them? No they are over at the Nelson's playing so you are stuck with just me unless you are busy and need to get going. I am kind of tired maby I should get to bed a little early tonight. O I thought you were in bed. What why would you think that why are you talking so different? O I'm sorry I should let you get done doing and get back to bed. I wasn't in bed yet but I think that I will get in bed shortly. Yes I bet you will hey talk to you later by. As I hung up I heard her say I love you tell the children I love them and can't wait to see them. The last thing she should have heard from me was I bet. I watched her stare at her phone then at Harold and say something is going on hubby was just not normal I should call him back. Harold said hey we can not be discovered or we will have big problems. Emma said you know that you blackmailed me into this and it will not happen again. Harold laughed and said yes I did make up that shit on your spreadsheets making it look like you embezzled that money. Evidently Emma didn't know that. She went off calling him everything in the book. He laughed and said now that you and I F***** you will do what ever I want or hubby will know and you will probably go to jail. She went off on him again. He laughed and said get on your knees and beg for it now.I called her again. She said shit it's him again so shut up. He laughed and said hurry up and get done with him so you can start being my slave. She answered hello honey. I said listen carefully and don't say anything till I say. I had got him recorded saying what he done we have a lot to work through and I can not guarantee what's going to happen with us but if you want my help to nail that SOB answer ok. Ok she replied quickly. Next I said grab your clothes tell the SOB F***Y**and leave I will meet you in the hallway. Really she said. Yes I said and do it quickly now I'm on the way. We met and she was crying saying how sorry she was. I said we need to get out of here now we will talk later. We did work through it. Harold was the one that ended up in the slammer.

sshheerreesshheerreeover 1 year ago

You know my wife did develop feelings for someone else. On three separate occasions. She also left me each time, only to return after a short time. She thought I was pushing her to do the things we did and thought it would change. It always did, no matter how hard she tried. She always cheated on them, she always had before we got together. One of the reasons I decided from the beginning. Not to put that kind of pressure on her. It would have destroyed us. I always knew she was my one true love, and no matter what anyone says. No one else could have taken her place for me. It took her a little longer because of all the negative shit. People put in her mind, including her family. Once she figured out how to put that shit behind her. We had the time of our lives. All you tough guys out there are full of shit, and live lonely miserable lives. Exactly what you deserve for your backwards thinking 💭

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

Just finished my annual reading of this story. It has become one of my Christmas traditions. When I was a kid The Night Before Christmas was read every year, but now I read this instead. I think I like this one more.

Merry Christmas Jasmine.

You still have me wishing for that New Years Eve fallow up. Even after all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What if after spring break a male student sends her a text during class mentioning he needed to meet with her after class to talk about her vacation fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A year ago i read this story, after reading it again, it was now even better.

I know this story had its ending, but I'd like to see it picked up again, only this time the couple are not in control .. after all these boys had many friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

9 months from now it’s going to be interesting when spring break comes around again and she pushing a baby in a stroller and the guys go up to her and say hey and realize that baby is one of there’s and they probably ask for a dna test and ask if she wouldn’t want a baby brother or sister for the baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s sad nine months later that baby won’t ever meet his father’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A future pimp and Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's too bad this author stopped writing a decade ago. These are some of the hottest stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it I wish my wife would do the same and watch her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It happen to me in Taranto while sitting at the Hotel restaurant this Young man was looking at my wife legs and she knew it, we headed to our room and found that he followed we let him inside I still remember watching her take his cock and let him fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally loved this story

The ending was a bit crap. I don't know why these story's finish with we never did it again.

I don't understand people read a story that says in the total I watch my wife get fucked and then comment about hating cuckolding. If you don't understand the beauty of cuckolding then don't read it. It takes a strong man to be a cuckold. If your not strong enough to let your partner experience amazing sex then don't do it and don't read it. You don't like religion don't go to church. When people comment about hating something they are not willing to understand they just sound foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Love the detail. It's what I seam of happening. I just hate how so many story's finish with, they came to there senses and stopped doing it. It ruins the story. But the story was amazing.

PCseniorPCseniorover 1 year ago

A wonderful story with a slow beginning but warmed up as it went along. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

LeeLee420LeeLee420over 1 year ago

Loved it until the ending

warner34warner34over 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I loved the slow build up leading to her letting her guard down. And of course the realism of the ending.

MatureamateurMatureamateurover 1 year ago

Read it from start to finish and enjoyed the detailed descriptions and emotional content. As a shared wife, some of this story resonated with my own experiences and I can’t understand the negativity this story seems to have attracted. If you don’t like the concept then move on and stop making yourself look ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a dumbass cuckold and a slut wife came to her right mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't really know how we started the role play but it ended up with my wife thinking that it was ok for her to screw another man. When I found out I took the children and left. I went to my parents. It wasn't long that she was there also acting like nothing happened. We stayed the night. In bed later she asked if I told my parents what happened? I said Hell no I'm to embarrassed to tell anyone. I also said that I would probably talk to my oldest brother about what I'm going to do. OMG she said. I asked what? Your brother will beat him up won't be? I said I could only hope. She was crying. I said it's a little late for that don't you think? She just cried more. When she stopped crying I said maby I'll talk to your mom and brother. I didn't say what brother she knew. It was the brother that caught his wife cheating. I asked if she lived him and wanted him. No and no. Then why? She said that she didn't know the answer or she would tell me. I said ok I will try to work things out and stay but if he ever lays a finger on her again he would lose that finger. But I have to work with him on projects. That's correct but he doesn't have to touch you. Please don't cause me to go to jail because I will and you know with our pre-nup you lose everything and children go to my oldest brother. You can thank your daddy for that he insisted on us having it. I haven't ever heard of anyone knowing that she cheated on me. That was fine by me because if the asshole were to ever say something about having her I would have probably ended up in jail.

DJT5959DJT5959over 1 year ago

Great story with alot of awesome, well defined detail made it enjoyable to read. The touch of reality from Gina at the end capped the storyline with a positive, "feel good" discussion that left me thinking about my own sexual exploits and wanting to hear more from Steve and Gina

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A good story with a dose of realty.

eeseeeeseeover 1 year ago

one of the best here @ Literotica (Too bad only 9 submissions , more pls :-) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Happened to me too

I'm 52 now, and a few years ago in Daytona my husband gave me to the three college guys in the room next to ours. It was for four days but it turned into seven because the guys had friends. It was a dream come true but that was only the one time.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. Made me... wet and had great time with my husband after he read it.

Agree with @Chr0nicBi0hazard

...fantasy can turn into a spiderweb of intrigue. I have played out a few of my own, those of old boyfriends and now with my husband. As long as everyone is on the same page.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardover 1 year ago

I like this! The end in particular was very realistic. It's one thing to have a fantasy, another to share it with your partner, and quite another indeed to act on it. I'm sure there are some formerly married couples out there that can attest.

MarlaDMarlaDover 1 year ago

My husband had 3 men fuck me on spring break in Panama City. I was 46 and they were early 20’s. He watched them fuck me for a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine sharing a girl I give a shit about. A MMF train with your boy and an alright girl from the bar. Sure. As long as I get pussy first. Sharing your wife? That's crazy. I don't share my damn toothbrush let alone my wife.

FunkyTwoFunkyTwoover 1 year ago

Great story, very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I love it!!!.... How I wish for the continuation.......pls write again

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year ago

Fyi, I have favorited the only four stories of yours I have read. Nobody else has more than one. Great writing, One suggestion, try to diversify, plenty of the same thoughts in each story. (ie, wedding ring). But still great. Keep writing

i122i122almost 2 years ago

This is a great story, sadly the writer has stopped writing.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

CUCK shit!!! Why ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is as hot as it gets. It got me to thinking about the experience. I got my wife to read it and although she won't talk about it, I could tell later that night during our love making, it turned her on also. I'm going to try and set up a similar situation and see how far it goes.

69didnotcum69didnotcumalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story, not sure about the ending, but the lust of something different than our every day life leads one to fantasies and sometimes we turn them into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whore Gina and her passing context!! She is just a skank and the husband a willing cuckold

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

Truly a HOT story. Why didn’t anyone use her ass, though? Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, as much as I appreciate your writing skills (and thank you for sharing it with us), the ending left me cold. Why would anyone want to be married to either of them. No matter what they say, they clearly aren’t all that concerned with marriage vows. So why be married to someone and set up unreasonable expectations of fidelity? I say, “A plague on both your houses.”

Njjohn52Njjohn52almost 2 years ago

This is a classic. Too bad newbie2008, also known as Nathan Pike, has stopped writing. There are too few authors that know how to write a hot, year realistic, wife sharing story.

Naughty_Papa103Naughty_Papa103almost 2 years ago

This was well written with only a couple of typos keeping any distraction to a minimum.

It was also well written in the sense of feeling realistic. I'm not certain if this is a retelling of an actual event in the writters life or just a work of fiction as it felt like it was real. The husband really let you feel what he was feeling, his motivations as well as his considered remorse. It was like your best friend was telling you the OMG story of his vacation over some beers.

I was expecting one of two things at the end of the story and neither occurred. Many writters either provide an overwhelmingly huge discussion with and explanation of the wife's feelings or they simply end the story, ignoring her feelings at all. I feel the writer hit all the necessary points to allow the reader to feel plenty of discussion was had and that things worked out without making it a burden to read.

The only thing I found bothersome in the story was he kept telling us which guy Stan (with the big dick) was, like we couldn't remember. However, looking back you realize this actually flows well with the excited, overly aroused husbands narrative, making an issue out of something that excites him.

Thank you for your efforts.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

I love this story. I first read it on “XHamster.” I’ve read it many times (I’ve actually lost count), and it never loses anything, in fact, it gets better each time. When I’m in the mood for pure sexual gratification I read this again. So far, it’s never failed to get me hard and I time it so that I cum on the last page.

I don’t understand these Neanderthals that want to shame the husband who gets pleasure out of watching his wife get fucked. When done together, and with others, it’f very HOT. My wife and I do it on occasion....actually more than that. My feelings are it’s recreation for both of us. For me, it’s no different than say....my wife is a champion athlete, and I am watching her play, It’s sexual fun and exercise,. I’m pansexual, as she is. My wife loves to see me suck cock and get fucked. She also loves to see me eat pussy, and fuck a woman. I also love to watch her with another woman, and, or a man. One of my faves is to be in a 69 position with her and another guy comes behind her and fucks her. We both LOVE to see each other having fun with sex with other people and each other as well,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Really well written.

My third time reading it. Beautiful build of tension and excitement. He and his beautiful wife really break down the barriers between them. He must have loved watching her be the recipient of so much pleasure.

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS is the type of "cuckolding" i can get behind. No humiliation or shame, just fun and pleasure for all parties 😍

Robbert1953Robbert1953almost 2 years ago

This is the second time I have read this story and it was better the second time around. I can't imagine how hubby was feeling watching those young guys fucking his wife but it sure would have been exciting. I have pre cut in my jocks several times and I really loved reading this story. Thanks for sharing. Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wussy husband, and a wife that is a whore -5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the one story (so far) that I've found on this site that I agree that the cuckold husband should hang himself, no man with any kind of self respect would allow that to happen to his wife, in front of him. And the fact they were planning it again instead of a divorce only strengthens my thoughts on this.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. I really enjoyed every moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've watched my wife pull a train with black guys on more than on occasion. She loves being a whore for a bunch of guys and I love cleaning her cum filled pushy up after they finish using her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, only a few stories that a willing cuckold that don't get humiliated by his wife

bravo

Willie1954Willie1954about 2 years ago

These things happens in life/society. As long as both parties are happy and benefit from the adventure. Let it be .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more, Great great writing, worth many more stars. JEF

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 2 years ago

Wow, kept it centered and got back to reality at the end. 👏👏👏👏👏

boraddaboraddaabout 2 years ago

Love watvhing my wife been fucked and sucking our silver fox nrighbour

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story! Marriage that is true, is a bond between two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the people who are writing bad reviews about this story, you need to ask yourself why are you here reading if you so strongly disagree with the content? I thought it was great. Maybe a little wordy, but it was hot and the writer did a great job of keeping it flowing. Again, if you're reading stories like this and pretending to be offended, you need to be honest with your self. A great friend of mine, a female who was a few years older than myself told me once that we all have this freak that lives inside us, that makes us think about doing things like the couple in the story. She told me if you don't feed that freak every once in a while, that freak will learn to feed itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How many times can you write squishing their genitals together? Not very literary methinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the nice, slow build and pay-off. Some stories move too fast to be believable, and then throw in preposterous events (I'm looking at you, "hot chick working in porn shop who is also a horny lesbian"!) This one just works, and the wife's own fears of her 'losing herself' to the sheer physical pleasure are very real. On the other hand, I would love to hear more, and see her resolve to NOT go down that path slowly break down (we saw a tiny bit of that toward the end there, where she didn't want it but let it happen anyway). Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How F______g weird.I only seen my ex wife screwing to of the home town football heroes and I divorced her a fought for the children claiming she was not fit to have them. I didn't ask but my uncle was just about to start on the new football field and was donating all of the dirt work and another uncle was doing all of the seed and seeding they both pulled out of the donations telling the school board they would not support it because of what they had let those guy's get by with. God love them.

Spectator1Spectator1about 2 years ago

Very well written, and I can say from experience, it was written by someone who must have experienced it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So underrated masterpiece! Awesome written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This may be the best story ever written on Literotica. In envisioned seeing my wife's face and body the entire time. I've had some success exposing my wife naked to others, but never going all the way either because I couldn't let it proceed any further, or she snapped out of the mood at the last second. Now after reading this, I wish I had pushed the button. I've lost my chances. I will never know why a married man who truly loves his wife wants to see another man fuck her, but I understand it's a top married man's fantasy. Guess we just have a genetic instinct to see another man seed the one we love. Thanks so much for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story ever written. I’ve read it 5 times in the past few years.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 2 years ago

I love the stories shared here in Lit. Many come straight from a passionate heart. Although sometimes sprinkled with imperfections the message gets delivered making a good read. A read that triggers and teases the imagination creating a sense of pleasure and enjoyment. I must admit my boy friend enjoyed this story more than I did but Gina was able to explain some differences between men and women...boy friends and husbands be careful or you may lose what you never expected to lose. Although Scott didn't lose Gina, things were reasoned and managed to an acceptable ending. Please keep writing, it's obvious you enjoyed yourself :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story ever! I read this every few months. I could put a few details in about the first time, but it’s almost perfect. Thank you for the treat!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was hot,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY EROTICALLY INCREDIBLE!

I have never read any story as captivating as yours. Having shared my wife, I am amazed at how well you expressed the thoughts, concerns, lust and passion of this experience.

tom1951kuwsutom1951kuwsuover 2 years ago

Loved the story!!! Would have been even better if Gina had spread her legs after each guy had cum in her so that Scott could eat all of that juicy cum. My ex-wife, Kaye Sullivan,of Olathe, loved go squat over my mouth after one or more guy had cum in her furry blonde cunt. One of the most exciting experiences ever. Would love to read more real stories of the couple. Tom

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016over 2 years ago

NON-Consent my ass! You Dumb Shi! That women got exactly what she WANTED. Just bc she wasn't only that want it doesn't ake non-consentual. Dumb Ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wondering whatever happened to Newbe2008? This story was written early and the last one in 2012. Nothing more since then. Just wondering why a promising porno career wss cut short..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible! But now how do I get my 86-year-old wife in the mood?

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

This is my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I a think it clear belongs in to the non-consent category.

DinoismynameODinoismynameOover 2 years ago

One of the top 10 stories on Literotica.

infinity321infinity321over 2 years ago

Wow amazing story and I can believe it as my wife and I have had similar experience but just not as intense as yours. I can relate to most of the story, like 0.01% of the guys end up living this fantasy and also the part where just a brush is needed to tear each others clothes apart for sex. We are definitely looking forward to more adventures and it has just made our love for each other stronger. Keep writing and all the best on your future adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all I’m in love with Gina !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a slut, teasing those college kids until she succumbed to her own unbridled sexual needs.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous